most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
You can post as many articles you want from the Chicago Times Sun, that to me means nothing. Once again, must I say that just because you don't know what the US has doesn't mean we have it. I can't believe that you seriously BELIEVE the media network which is controlled by the goverment. Un-real. Seems to me goverment has ''pulled the wool over your eyes''
 11 years ago '04        #42
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
fu*king ?????...

I can see China being the world's biggest superpower in a 100 years.

Last edited by Skilllz; 07-14-2005 at 11:01 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #43
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
 buck1623 said:
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....
if a city cant take a nuke...how can a airplane?
 11 years ago '04        #44
dznutz_22 
space
space
Ok Doc Strange, you want to post an article from 2005 ''claiming'' an un-succesful missile defense, but in March of 2002 the US announced a succesful test in missile defense. So who's correct?? Once again it boils down to the political machine that runs this country...the goverment. We can sit here all night and argue over political views, fact remains that just because we say we don't have it, doesn't mean we do.
 11 years ago '04        #45
dznutz_22 
space
space
My fault, forgot to post the source...

This was 3 yrs ago. A success then, 2005 no success?? Hmmmmmmm
 11 years ago '04        #46
dznutz_22 
space
space
Here's a more up-to-date article. Sorry, this isn't from the Chicago Time Sun or whatever your reliable source is. This too was published on July 11, 2005

Like I said, we can agrue all night, thats what makes us, us. Political views differ everywhere, and be thankful we have the right to do so. :applause:
 07-14-2005, 11:12 PM         #47
BigSwigg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesCarter said:
haha suckers, im happy i live in vancouver canada, like just last nite i was at a party n after i got arrested cuz apparently we were makin 2 much noise, i had 12 doobs, a 2.6 of jack daneils, a micky of rum n a 6pack all in my backpack, n i got off with a 58$ fine. I LOVE canada!!
ps im only 16
fu*k outta here u pu**y a.ss canadian. if the u.s. is gone who do u think is gonna stop china from rapin your a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #48
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
 jae phill said:
wow you like bush?

this is some fu*ked up sh*t
not really that i like him or anything, but.... when he was going against gore, i'm glad he got it. but when he was goin against kerry, i wouldn't have mind to see kerry win. but half the sh*t everyone hates him for, (that i've heard of which might not be much cause i didnt see moore's movie) i havn't really given a sh*t. the only beef I have with him, is gas prices. that and sh*t liek this makes me think hes gonna be the reason we're bombed, if such a unforunate thing ever happened, which i hope never does. but to answer your question, i don't really give a sh*t one way or the other too much on him.
 11 years ago '04        #49
R.A.R.E. 82 heat pts82
space
space
$6,553 | Props total: 6904 6904
i say fu*k em!
 07-15-2005, 12:38 AM         #50
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes this is gonna be awsome war baby here it comes again
 07-15-2005, 04:14 AM         #51
Game382 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on NO ONE really wants to take it there they know what it is....we have the 2nd most amount of nuclear weapons next to Russia, although China is suppose to be a world super power with in the next like 20+ years like we are now...we have bases scrambled all ova da world no one really wants to f!ght an actual conventional war with us (not that terrorism sh*t) not even North Korea they talk alot of sh*t they have a 1 million standin army....this aint WW2 no one is standin dere shootin at each other we'd just use long range missles n tanks n such. You see when we sent all those those two sleathed bomber over there a couple year backs with MOAB bombs they quit all that testing and sh*t they was doing in the sea. those sh*t is damn near like atom bombs minus all the radio active sh*t. we'd prolly do some carpet n fuel bombing too
 07-15-2005, 04:24 AM         #52
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznuts said:
you know... it doesn't matter who, if a nuke is fired then it's the end of the world.
it will ruin the world not be the end of it.
 11 years ago '04        #53
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
LOL, maybe this has something to do with china's growing economy and how the US getting scared....

Anyway which ever way, if the n-bomb is fired then we all dead.
 07-15-2005, 05:09 AM         #54
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
However much mankind try or want to destroy themselves and the Earth with it... it's not going to happen, but conflict, it seems, is inevitable.
 07-15-2005, 05:12 AM         #55
snoopy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:
If the Americans are determined to interfere [then] we will be determined to respond, said Gen Zhu, who is also a professor at China's National Defence University.

whoa whoa whoa,.. american's aint wantin to do sh*t, our gov't wants to do it. don't bomb US, hunt down some people individually if you wan't to do something. lol We as Americans don't have beef with China. I swear, i like Bush, but if this fu*k gets us nuked..

the people in the entire world don't look at americans individually, that's right!
when they are talking about america, they think, that america is only a country of bush and his right-wing-people!
even here in germany people see america as a thread to peace in the world.
most of them hate america, but they don't show it officially!

Last edited by snoopy; 07-15-2005 at 05:13 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
china has the advantage ova america in a war becuz their weaponry is just as good its 4 chinese 4 every 1 american so they out number us too there military is tougher then the u.s military
 11 years ago '04        #57
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 21 21
 Snipper said:
Wow
WWIII
Is Coming
If this happens

We . . . will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds . . . of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn dog you are right I hate all this sh*t / Bush strtin all this bull sh*t when Clinton was in all this bullsh*t was not happening :finger:
 07-15-2005, 07:23 AM         #58
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some interesting sites
OVERVIEW OF CHINA NUCLEAR/MISSILE SITUATION, 2/95

Recent reports warn that China is aggressively building up its nuclear forces. Don't believe the hype. 2005

China still has heavy ties with Russia....damn.........
 11 years ago '04        #59
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 837 837
its all in the bible my n*ggas.. WWIII, will end it all.. but on sum real sh*t.. no 1 really wanna go there with nuclear weapons agians tha usa.. man we got all kinds of crazy sh*t.. i think if anyone was to nuc us.. bush will drop bombs a hundred times harder..but tha fu*ked up part is, that ppl gonna die..but like i said, its all layed out in the bible.. and everything it says , is happening right now..
 11 years ago '05        #60
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
duh mayne!! I BEEN SAYIN IT 4 THA DAMN LONGEST! THE MOTHAfu*kIN WORLD IS COMIN 2 A DAYUM END!! I mean look @ all the sh*t thats been happenin lately. U can't blame it on GOD, but it's our own faults. Dayum................
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Im gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago