squad up!

Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 10:34 PM         #31
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
no advancement in Air Force tactics
China has a 1 trillion dollar military buildup since 93. Their AF is one of the finest in the world.

dznutz_22 said
the BEST missile defense
We don't have an operation missile defense. We only have warning systems that will allow us to counterstrike.

dznutz_22 said
What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice???
Try the newest ICBMs developed by China that can reach every American city within 6000 miles.

dznutz_22 said
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves.
Not quite. China has a closed market which exports billions per year while only allowing a limited amount of imports, which means China has the largest trade surplus in mankind's history. The U.S. could not live within reason without China's labor.

dznutz_22 said
Any questions???
Yes. Did you know China has more people that speak English as a second language than America has people that speak it at all?

How many languages do you speak, aside from blind ignorance?

13 years ago '04        #32
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Hmmmmm......how many languages do I speak, how many do you speak? And why do you think English is their second largest language??? Population cuz, of course they have more, thats fu*kin common sense.

07-14-2005, 10:40 PM         #33
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said
As in other conflicts this isn't really about money. We have been on Taiwan's side for years. This is more about China being Communist, and Democracy and Communism being mortal enemies. And China should leave the Taiwanese alone, they don't want to be part of the country, now or ever. And I don't know why everyone puts everything on Bush, he's not the only politician making decisions, and just because he's the one in charge doesn't mean people automatically follow his will.

yeah homie u r right the Taiwanese dont wanna be part of china but since when has the us really cared about other nations freedom its all bullsh*t they will just use that as an excuse brotha and its more about money than u think taiwan also manufactures alot of the worlds goods just like china so 4 the us to have good relations with taiwan makes sense as they dont wanna be supporting china

13 years ago '04        #34
dznutz_22 
space
space
It's called Exposition. The US will not expose what is has for other countries to identify its weaknesses. And no, China does not have a closed market, the US and china have a strong working relationship with exports and imports, and if you think that country is a self-sufficient country surviving all on its own, then you must be crazy. The only reason you don't hear the real truth about China is due to its large communist society, which puts fear in those that live there and denies any real access to the behind the scenes look of its working political party

13 years ago '04        #35
dznutz_22 
space
space
Doc Strange, you SERIOUSLY THINK the US has no missile defense system???

07-14-2005, 10:45 PM         #36
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
how many do you speak? .
Four.

I am not arguing with you. Keep up the good political science debate.

13 years ago '04        #37
Mr AirRic 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,142 | Props total: 3556 3556
man fu*k these rich politicians making decisions for us...so much for living in a democracy...its more like a dictatorship with a large group as the dictator...theyre always starting sh*t cuz they know that they wont ever be harmed...can't we all just get along...im tired of all these stupid wars that ALWAYS start over nothing (war against nazi's excluded)...everyone needs to mind their own damn businesses and get along (or atleast pretend to) or sh*t is about to get serious...like i always said, the world isnt gonna end by natural disaster or some religious sh*t, its gonna end after we blow ourselves up...

13 years ago '04        #38
dznutz_22 
space
space
Doc Strange you have to understand that everything in this world isn't black and white. Just because the goverment you soooo strongly love and agree with says ''we have no missile defense systems'' doesn't mean that hidden goverment programs that are already in affect under code names in the United States Budget that have already begun if not have already been put into place exist. Like I said, the US isn't that fu*kin stupid, and the fact that you have doubt in your country is the more facinating topic

07-14-2005, 10:48 PM         #39
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
Doc Strange, you SERIOUSLY THINK the US has no missile defense system???

Missile defense system won't hold tests soon

July 11, 2005

Advertisement

WASHINGTON -- Flight tests of the nation's missile defense system will not resume until this fall at the earliest as the military revamps the program after two failures in the past seven months, a military official says.

The military may conduct two tests by year's end, with the earliest possibly this fall, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because no schedule has been announced.

It is uncertain whether the military will have a target missile ready for launch, however, and the first test may not involve an attempt to hit a target.

The delay further protracts Pentagon efforts to validate a multibillion-dollar program that supporters say will help protect the nation from intercontinental ballistic missiles. Critics say that claim remains unproven.

Even though the military occasionally activates interceptor bases in Alaska and California, they are not yet on around-the-clock alert as envisioned. The system has not had a successful intercept of a target since October 2002. Three tests have ended in failure. AP

Believe me, I know more about defending the U.S. than most.

13 years ago '04        #40
dznutz_22 
space
space
HAHAHAHAHA FOUR LANGUAGES HAHAHAHAHA Okay, I believe ya Doc Strange :thefu*k: Any how....

13 years ago '04        #41
dznutz_22 
space
space
You can post as many articles you want from the Chicago Times Sun, that to me means nothing. Once again, must I say that just because you don't know what the US has doesn't mean we have it. I can't believe that you seriously BELIEVE the media network which is controlled by the goverment. Un-real. Seems to me goverment has ''pulled the wool over your eyes''

13 years ago '04        #42
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 3067 3067
fu*king ?????...

I can see China being the world's biggest superpower in a 100 years.

Last edited by Skilllz; 07-14-2005 at 11:01 PM..

13 years ago '05        #43
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 263 263
 buck1623 said
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....
if a city cant take a nuke...how can a airplane?

13 years ago '04        #44
dznutz_22 
space
space
Ok Doc Strange, you want to post an article from 2005 ''claiming'' an un-succesful missile defense, but in March of 2002 the US announced a succesful test in missile defense. So who's correct?? Once again it boils down to the political machine that runs this country...the goverment. We can sit here all night and argue over political views, fact remains that just because we say we don't have it, doesn't mean we do.

13 years ago '04        #45
dznutz_22 
space
space
My fault, forgot to post the source...

This was 3 yrs ago. A success then, 2005 no success?? Hmmmmmmm

13 years ago '04        #46
dznutz_22 
space
space
Here's a more up-to-date article. Sorry, this isn't from the Chicago Time Sun or whatever your reliable source is. This too was published on July 11, 2005

Like I said, we can agrue all night, thats what makes us, us. Political views differ everywhere, and be thankful we have the right to do so. :applause:

07-14-2005, 11:12 PM         #47
BigSwigg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesCarter said
haha suckers, im happy i live in vancouver canada, like just last nite i was at a party n after i got arrested cuz apparently we were makin 2 much noise, i had 12 doobs, a 2.6 of jack daneils, a micky of rum n a 6pack all in my backpack, n i got off with a 58$ fine. I LOVE canada!!
ps im only 16
fu*k outta here u pu**y a.ss canadian. if the u.s. is gone who do u think is gonna stop china from rapin your a.ss.

13 years ago '05        #48
benadreal 
space
space
$3,597 | Props total: 92 92
 jae phill said
wow you like bush?

this is some fu*ked up sh*t
not really that i like him or anything, but.... when he was going against gore, i'm glad he got it. but when he was goin against kerry, i wouldn't have mind to see kerry win. but half the sh*t everyone hates him for, (that i've heard of which might not be much cause i didnt see moore's movie) i havn't really given a sh*t. the only beef I have with him, is gas prices. that and sh*t liek this makes me think hes gonna be the reason we're bombed, if such a unforunate thing ever happened, which i hope never does. but to answer your question, i don't really give a sh*t one way or the other too much on him.

13 years ago '04        #49
R.A.R.E. 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 20441 20441
i say fu*k em!

07-15-2005, 12:38 AM         #50
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes this is gonna be awsome war baby here it comes again

07-15-2005, 04:14 AM         #51
Game382 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on NO ONE really wants to take it there they know what it is....we have the 2nd most amount of nuclear weapons next to Russia, although China is suppose to be a world super power with in the next like 20+ years like we are now...we have bases scrambled all ova da world no one really wants to f!ght an actual conventional war with us (not that terrorism sh*t) not even North Korea they talk alot of sh*t they have a 1 million standin army....this aint WW2 no one is standin dere shootin at each other we'd just use long range missles n tanks n such. You see when we sent all those those two sleathed bomber over there a couple year backs with MOAB bombs they quit all that testing and sh*t they was doing in the sea. those sh*t is damn near like atom bombs minus all the radio active sh*t. we'd prolly do some carpet n fuel bombing too

07-15-2005, 04:24 AM         #52
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznuts said
you know... it doesn't matter who, if a nuke is fired then it's the end of the world.
it will ruin the world not be the end of it.

07-15-2005, 04:54 AM         #53
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, maybe this has something to do with china's growing economy and how the US getting scared....

Anyway which ever way, if the n-bomb is fired then we all dead.

07-15-2005, 05:09 AM         #54
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
However much mankind try or want to destroy themselves and the Earth with it... it's not going to happen, but conflict, it seems, is inevitable.

07-15-2005, 05:12 AM         #55
snoopy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said
“If the Americans are determined to interfere [then] we will be determined to respond,” said Gen Zhu, who is also a professor at China's National Defence University.

whoa whoa whoa,.. american's aint wantin to do sh*t, our gov't wants to do it. don't bomb US, hunt down some people individually if you wan't to do something. lol We as Americans don't have beef with China. I swear, i like Bush, but if this fu*k gets us nuked..

the people in the entire world don't look at americans individually, that's right!
when they are talking about america, they think, that america is only a country of bush and his right-wing-people!
even here in germany people see america as a thread to peace in the world.
most of them hate america, but they don't show it officially!

Last edited by snoopy; 07-15-2005 at 05:13 AM..

13 years ago '04        #56
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 202 202
china has the advantage ova america in a war becuz their weaponry is just as good its 4 chinese 4 every 1 american so they out number us too there military is tougher then the u.s military

13 years ago '04        #57
Big Shaq 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 200 200
 Snipper said
Wow
WWIII
Is Coming
If this happens

“We . . . will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds . . . of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn dog you are right I hate all this sh*t / Bush strtin all this bull sh*t when Clinton was in all this bullsh*t was not happening :finger:

07-15-2005, 07:23 AM         #58
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some interesting sites
OVERVIEW OF CHINA NUCLEAR/MISSILE SITUATION, 2/95

Recent reports warn that China is aggressively building up its nuclear forces. Don't believe the hype. 2005

China still has heavy ties with Russia....damn.........

13 years ago '04        #59
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,167 | Props total: 1878 1878
its all in the bible my n*ggas.. WWIII, will end it all.. but on sum real sh*t.. no 1 really wanna go there with nuclear weapons agians tha usa.. man we got all kinds of crazy sh*t.. i think if anyone was to nuc us.. bush will drop bombs a hundred times harder..but tha fu*ked up part is, that ppl gonna die..but like i said, its all layed out in the bible.. and everything it says , is happening right now..

13 years ago '05        #60
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,721 | Props total: 595 595
duh mayne!! I BEEN SAYIN IT 4 THA DAMN LONGEST! THE MOTHAfu*kIN WORLD IS COMIN 2 A DAYUM END!! I mean look @ all the sh*t thats been happenin lately. U can't blame it on GOD, but it's our own faults. Dayum................

Home      

top in section
online now  47
24 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  28
30 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  17
66 comments
top in games

most viewed right now
online now  52
Video inside Tom & Jerry taught kids the truth of women from day uno
30 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside F*ck it!!!! I'm due for a ban..........
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside Erik"N'Jadaka"Killmonger is out here winning! got himself a japanese gal
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  26
NFL Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay sets NFL rookie record
21 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
113 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Everyday Struggle trashes Eminem's "Killshot" diss
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Marvel Announces 'Killmonger' Series For Black Panther "Villain"
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Sep 17 - Every Cell Phone in America Will Receive a Text Message From ..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy