Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 08:30 PM         #21
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just don't want another nation on the same level as the US. and these old fu*ks are gonna do anything they can to control the world.

no disrespect but it'd be kind of interesting to be on some real war sh*t.

Last edited by Lake; 07-14-2005 at 08:35 PM..
 07-14-2005, 08:42 PM         #22
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 words . anti ballistic missle system . were not supposed 2 have it. not supposed 2 have the technology to build it.we even signed a treaty saying were not supposed to research the technology to build a abms. the same treaty bush backed out of not 2 long ago. we have it. i put my fams life on it. so im not worried about this sh*t. our nation will fall . but not like this.
 11 years ago '04        #23
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
i knew about this 4 a while we had other nuke threats to N.Korea threatened the west coast with nukes
 07-14-2005, 09:34 PM         #24
JamesCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha suckers, im happy i live in vancouver canada, like just last nite i was at a party n after i got arrested cuz apparently we were makin 2 much noise, i had 12 doobs, a 2.6 of jack daneils, a micky of rum n a 6pack all in my backpack, n i got off with a 58$ fine. I LOVE canada!!
ps im only 16
 07-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #25
bone1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
War is such a fu*ked up thing... bunch of rich white people start sh*t with others and expect them not to be offended, and when they strike back we send out our youth who haven't even had a chance to really live while the bi*ches that started the war are lounging in their mansions and watching TV with their families.

We really do start too much sh*t... always involved in other peoples business like its our own. fu*k look how much bullsh*t this Iraq sh*t is. Some intelligence reports state that Saddam has WMDs that could never reach our soil so we go k!ll innocent people to catch someone who couldn't effect us at all, only to find out he doesn't have sh*t and the lives of our own and the innocents are wasted.

The whole "the world is coming to an end" sh*t is really true... I mean just think about the A-bomb that we dropped on Hiroshima and how much devestation that cause -- this a fu*kin nuke and most of the nuclear powers in the world hate us. Life just can't continue with this sh*t... god's plan comes to an end because the rich and powerful can't control their greed.
 11 years ago '05        #26
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,527 | Props total: 9 9
As in other conflicts this isn't really about money. We have been on Taiwan's side for years. This is more about China being Communist, and Democracy and Communism being mortal enemies. And China should leave the Taiwanese alone, they don't want to be part of the country, now or ever. And I don't know why everyone puts everything on Bush, he's not the only politician making decisions, and just because he's the one in charge doesn't mean people automatically follow his will.
 07-14-2005, 10:20 PM         #27
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....
u couldnt handle a bunch of terrorist apperantly well according to bush and his propaganda machine, how the hell u gonna handle a country with the worlds largest population it wont happen though bush and his bi*ches no not to fu*k with china same as they aint gonna fu*k wit n korea cause they crazzzy a.ss muthafu*kkas they will just keep invadin the middle east where they have kurupt leaders in power. they will just try to fu*k china financially but i dont c that happenin either as china to many peeps rely on chinese made/manufactured goods these

this dude is funny though he worried bout the all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffering man who cares about the millions of people who would die if these nukes were launched whether in the us or over china like u want it man noooo ffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnn wonder no one likes americans as long as all the bad sh*t dont happen to them they dont give a fu*k

Last edited by playon; 07-14-2005 at 10:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #28
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
HAHAHAHA, first off fu*k that beat a.ss website, second-off, fu*k China. If those lil 5'3 catz want some sh*t, let 'em bring it. I guarentee you those catz ain't got sh*t on us. Largest Army in the world, YES, but no advancement in Air Force tactics and we have prolly have the same if not the BEST missile defense and offense system in the world, sh*t that you and me ain't even heard about yet. What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice??? I'm tired of all these bullsh*t countries talkin sh*t, on the U.S. they want some sh*t Come GET IT
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves. And fu*k runnin', Y'all ain't got to run to Canada or Mexico, We're the motherfu*kin U.S.A, the RED WHITE AND BLUE, fu*k the world, fu*k the haters, fu*k China---they're communitst, they have no freedom, and they have little d!cks thats why they're women love us......Any questions???
Jus listen to the National Anthem, thats the sh*t............HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!
 07-14-2005, 10:31 PM         #29
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^
deserves to be village idiot thats the typical american response that the rest of the world know and loves (sarcasm)
 11 years ago '04        #30
dznutz_22 
space
space
^^^^^^Deserves to be exiled to another country for not having support of his own. Hey cuz, go ahead and run to Canada, this sh*t has nothin to do with Bush, if you honestly think the US can't handle China then you need to do some serious reading instead of surfing the net and reading CNN or Fox News. Once again, its a shame to see cowards like this cat discrace the strong of the past that built this country. But whatever, ''ey''??
 07-14-2005, 10:34 PM         #31
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said:
no advancement in Air Force tactics
China has a 1 trillion dollar military buildup since 93. Their AF is one of the finest in the world.

dznutz_22 said:
the BEST missile defense
We don't have an operation missile defense. We only have warning systems that will allow us to counterstrike.

dznutz_22 said:
What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice???
Try the newest ICBMs developed by China that can reach every American city within 6000 miles.

dznutz_22 said:
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves.
Not quite. China has a closed market which exports billions per year while only allowing a limited amount of imports, which means China has the largest trade surplus in mankind's history. The U.S. could not live within reason without China's labor.

dznutz_22 said:
Any questions???
Yes. Did you know China has more people that speak English as a second language than America has people that speak it at all?

How many languages do you speak, aside from blind ignorance?
 11 years ago '04        #32
dznutz_22 
space
space
Hmmmmm......how many languages do I speak, how many do you speak? And why do you think English is their second largest language??? Population cuz, of course they have more, thats fu*kin common sense.
 07-14-2005, 10:40 PM         #33
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
As in other conflicts this isn't really about money. We have been on Taiwan's side for years. This is more about China being Communist, and Democracy and Communism being mortal enemies. And China should leave the Taiwanese alone, they don't want to be part of the country, now or ever. And I don't know why everyone puts everything on Bush, he's not the only politician making decisions, and just because he's the one in charge doesn't mean people automatically follow his will.

yeah homie u r right the Taiwanese dont wanna be part of china but since when has the us really cared about other nations freedom its all bullsh*t they will just use that as an excuse brotha and its more about money than u think taiwan also manufactures alot of the worlds goods just like china so 4 the us to have good relations with taiwan makes sense as they dont wanna be supporting china
 11 years ago '04        #34
dznutz_22 
space
space
It's called Exposition. The US will not expose what is has for other countries to identify its weaknesses. And no, China does not have a closed market, the US and china have a strong working relationship with exports and imports, and if you think that country is a self-sufficient country surviving all on its own, then you must be crazy. The only reason you don't hear the real truth about China is due to its large communist society, which puts fear in those that live there and denies any real access to the behind the scenes look of its working political party
 11 years ago '04        #35
dznutz_22 
space
space
Doc Strange, you SERIOUSLY THINK the US has no missile defense system???
 07-14-2005, 10:45 PM         #36
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said:
how many do you speak? .
Four.

I am not arguing with you. Keep up the good political science debate.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Mr AirRic 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 344 344
man fu*k these rich politicians making decisions for us...so much for living in a democracy...its more like a dictatorship with a large group as the dictator...theyre always starting sh*t cuz they know that they wont ever be harmed...can't we all just get along...im tired of all these stupid wars that ALWAYS start over nothing (war against nazi's excluded)...everyone needs to mind their own damn businesses and get along (or atleast pretend to) or sh*t is about to get serious...like i always said, the world isnt gonna end by natural disaster or some religious sh*t, its gonna end after we blow ourselves up...
 11 years ago '04        #38
dznutz_22 
space
space
Doc Strange you have to understand that everything in this world isn't black and white. Just because the goverment you soooo strongly love and agree with says ''we have no missile defense systems'' doesn't mean that hidden goverment programs that are already in affect under code names in the United States Budget that have already begun if not have already been put into place exist. Like I said, the US isn't that fu*kin stupid, and the fact that you have doubt in your country is the more facinating topic
 07-14-2005, 10:48 PM         #39
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said:
Doc Strange, you SERIOUSLY THINK the US has no missile defense system???

Missile defense system won't hold tests soon

July 11, 2005

Advertisement

WASHINGTON -- Flight tests of the nation's missile defense system will not resume until this fall at the earliest as the military revamps the program after two failures in the past seven months, a military official says.

The military may conduct two tests by year's end, with the earliest possibly this fall, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because no schedule has been announced.

It is uncertain whether the military will have a target missile ready for launch, however, and the first test may not involve an attempt to hit a target.

The delay further protracts Pentagon efforts to validate a multibillion-dollar program that supporters say will help protect the nation from intercontinental ballistic missiles. Critics say that claim remains unproven.

Even though the military occasionally activates interceptor bases in Alaska and California, they are not yet on around-the-clock alert as envisioned. The system has not had a successful intercept of a target since October 2002. Three tests have ended in failure. AP

Believe me, I know more about defending the U.S. than most.
 11 years ago '04        #40
dznutz_22 
space
space
HAHAHAHAHA FOUR LANGUAGES HAHAHAHAHA Okay, I believe ya Doc Strange :thefu*k: Any how....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy