Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6139 pageviews
112 comments

FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

Top Chinese general warns US over attack
By Alexandra Harney in Beijing and Demetri Sevastopulo and Edward Alden in Washington
Published: July 14 2005 21:59 | Last updated: July 15 2005 00:03

china us troubleChina is prepared to use nuclear weapons against the US if it is attacked by Washington during a confrontation over Taiwan, a Chinese general said on Thursday.

“If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition on to the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons,” said General Zhu Chenghu.

Gen Zhu was speaking at a function for foreign journalists organised, in part, by the Chinese government. He added that China's definition of its territory included warships and aircraft.

“If the Americans are determined to interfere [then] we will be determined to respond,” said Gen Zhu, who is also a professor at China's National Defence University.

“We . . . will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds . . . of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.”

Gen Zhu is a self-acknowledged “hawk” who has warned that China could strike the US with long-range missiles. But his threat to use nuclear weapons in a conflict over Taiwan is the most specific by a senior Chinese official in nearly a decade.

However, some US-based China experts cautioned that Gen Zhu probably did not represent the mainstream People's Liberation Army view.

“He is running way beyond his brief on what China might do in relation to the US if push comes to shove,” said one expert with knowledge of Gen Zhu. “Nobody who is cleared for information on Chinese war scenarios is going to talk like this,” he added.

Gen Zhu's comments come as the Pentagon prepares to brief Congress next Monday on its annual report on the Chinese military, which is expected to take a harder line than previous years. They are also likely to fuel the mounting anti-China sentiment on Capitol Hill.

In recent months, a string of US officials, including Donald Rumsfeld, defence secretary, have raised concerns about China's military rise. The Pentagon on Thursday declined to comment on “hypothetical scenarios”.

Rick Fisher, a former senior US congressional official and an authority on the Chinese military, said the specific nature of the threat “is a new addition to China's public discourse”. China's official doctrine has called for no first use of nuclear weapons since its first atomic test in 1964. But Gen Zhu is not the first Chinese official to refer to the possibility of using such weapons first in a conflict over Taiwan.

Chas Freeman, a former US a.ssistant secretary of defence, said in 1996 that a PLA official had told him China could respond in kind to a nuclear strike by the US in the event of a conflict with Taiwan. The official is believed to have been Xiong Guangkai, now the PLA's deputy chief of general staff.

Gen Zhu said his views did not represent official Chinese policy and he did not anticipate war with the US.

[pic - click to view]

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/ .. 00e2511c8.html
--------------------
we don't want no beef with china...real talk

112 comments for "Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'"

07-14-2005, 06:03 PM         #2
bunbizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our govt. will do something stupid and we will get nuked cuz bush is a fucin moron.
 11 years ago '04        #3
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,693 | Props total: 3681 3681
son of a fu*k...in order to master the art of war, dont start a war.
 11 years ago '05        #4
Slim Stevy 
space
space
space
$337 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Cmon now. That aint legit.
 11 years ago '05        #5
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 5 5
Bush going to do something stupid.
 07-14-2005, 06:40 PM         #6
deeznuts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know... it doesn't matter who, if a nuke is fired then it's the end of the world.
 11 years ago '05        #7
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
“If the Americans are determined to interfere [then] we will be determined to respond,” said Gen Zhu, who is also a professor at China's National Defence University.

whoa whoa whoa,.. american's aint wantin to do sh*t, our gov't wants to do it. don't bomb US, hunt down some people individually if you wan't to do something. lol We as Americans don't have beef with China. I swear, i like Bush, but if this fu*k gets us nuked..
 07-14-2005, 06:48 PM         #8
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waitin for joekilla to write some bullsh*t about the u.s. and how its bushes fault, the world is comin to an end, read the bible, it states china will try to do some sh*t that will end everything
 07-14-2005, 06:56 PM         #9
bgrayyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
son of a fu*k...in order to master the art of war, dont start a war.

lol @ that sh*t.......
 07-14-2005, 06:59 PM         #10
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:

whoa whoa whoa,.. american's aint wantin to do sh*t, our gov't wants to do it. don't bomb US, hunt down some people individually if you wan't to do something. lol We as Americans don't have beef with China. I swear, i like Bush, but if this fu*k gets us nuked..

wow you like bush?

this is some fu*ked up sh*t
 07-14-2005, 07:01 PM         #11
incrediblepiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuke em first
 11 years ago '04        #12
buck1623 
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 231 231
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....
 07-14-2005, 07:08 PM         #13
DnSouth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol china aint about to do sh*t cause if they fire even 1 nuke at the US their entire country will be wiped off the face of the earth within a matter of minutes. they dont want nuclear war with the us & the us doesnt want nuclear war with them. neither china or bush has the guts to use nuclear weapons. its north korea and iran you need to be worried about when it comes to nukes not china.

Last edited by DnSouth28; 07-14-2005 at 07:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #14
Snipper 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 386 386
Wow
WWIII
Is Coming
If this happens

“We . . . will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds . . . of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.”
 11 years ago '04        #15
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
ok do it after i move to canada/
 07-14-2005, 07:59 PM         #16
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo don't know if yall read the bible but this is just what it says.....i was reading about two years ago how their will be loodshed or somesh*t and 2/3 of mankind will die.........it had something to do with an army but some dude broke it down and the opnly people it coudl be was china

oh sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #17
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
I really dont think China wants war with the U.S. Im sure the U.S. army has a lot of sh*t up their sleeve, with sh*t we dont even know about. I know, with as stupid as Bush is, that there is a chance another country will want to drop bombs on our a.sses, so im sure they have some sort of counter measure. I personally dont know no war popping off. Nuclear warfare aint know bullsh*t. Yall n*ggas saw want those bombs we dropped on those n*ggas in Hiroshima did to them, with their skin falling off and hair falling off and sh*t like that. The effects of that sh*t last for years.

I think the U.S. should just start minding their own fu*king business a little. They want to play God, trying to play savior for the world. Im seriously gonna apply for citizen ship in Canada. If ya'll ever been on Blackplanet, they be some phat a.ss hoes on Canada, plus, they mind they own damn business. I aint never heard of n*ggas beefing with Canada. Bush runs his mouth like if the opposing country dont like what he has to say, they're gonna handle it like men and throwdown. When he runs off at the mouth about sh*t that shouldnt concern him, hes putting our fu*king lives at risk too. I cant do sh*t to defend a fu*king nuclear bomb.

But, we get these threats all the time. Everyone hates us.
 07-14-2005, 08:06 PM         #18
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man.. im on some cananda sh*t now too.. .. nah i'll go to southern south america ...
 11 years ago '04        #19
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
 SKEME said:
Everyone wants to kick our a.sses ,what have we done wrong ,ima start getting my military gear ready for some action .

What have we done wrong? Are you kidding me?!?! America has done some fcuked up sh!t to hella people.
 07-14-2005, 08:21 PM         #20
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....
it ain't that simple
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy