most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
awall 
space
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 38 38
JUz LIKE its been stated no matter if u like it or dislike it the south has taken ova.
 11 years ago '05        #142
IceMaker 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 63 63
Obviously no one will agree on any thing in this thread. So this ia what I will say n*ggaz whether it be east, west, or the south gone rep their rappers. Its more n*ggaz from the east on boxden so their opinion is gonna be biased to any east thread. There are few n*ggaz on boxden from the south so we just gotta f!ght it out against a group that outnumbers us.

Regardless of MTV, BET, and radio rap music is still regional. If a n*gga from the east meets any random n*gga from the south the they prolly wouldn't be familiar with Papoose. Ya'll n*ggaz up there luv him (no homo). Just like if we went to NY most of ya'll would not be familiar with Shawn J or any other underground south sh*t that aint came up yet. So ya'll call us wack we call the east boring but thats just the opinion of everyone from differnt regions. Music is your own personal taste adn some taste agree with other, but if they like a whack n*gga then thats who they feelin. Don't knock then and don't talk sh*t about rappers if you aint heard his sh*t.

Just to set the record straight Jay-Z would k!ll T.i., but he is on the come up. Just for the record my I'm from the south and my top three rappers aint from the south.

1. Jay-z
2. Nas
3. The Game
 07-15-2005, 11:42 AM         #143
Lilnobo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy
 11 years ago '04        #144
lilja808 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.

BEDSTUY, MARCY, BROOKLYN STAND THE fu*k UP!
First of all don't [U]ever[/U] disrespect Jay- z again!!!!!
If the thought that jay-z dont be talking bout nothing even passes your mind you need to re-evalute what the fu*k you actually think you know about rap. JAY-Z = RAP OF THE LAST DECADE! T.I. is good but dont disrespect HOV ALSO HOW CAN U HATE CAUSE n*ggaS IS LYRICAL? O I SEE YOU ONE OF THE CLOWNS THAT DONT REALLY LISTEN TO RAP AND BE BOUNCING TO A n*gga SPITTIN ANY OLD BULsh*t JUST BECAUSE A CATCHY BEATS BEHIND IT. AND YOU DEFINITLY DONT KNOW THE EAST COAST IF YOU SAY THOSE ARE THE ONLY RAPPERS MAKING NOISE.

Last edited by lilja808; 07-15-2005 at 11:46 AM..
 07-15-2005, 12:28 PM         #145
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMaker said:
Obviously no one will agree on any thing in this thread. So this ia what I will say n*ggaz whether it be east, west, or the south gone rep their rappers. Its more n*ggaz from the east on boxden so their opinion is gonna be biased to any east thread. There are few n*ggaz on boxden from the south so we just gotta f!ght it out against a group that outnumbers us.

Regardless of MTV, BET, and radio rap music is still regional. If a n*gga from the east meets any random n*gga from the south the they prolly wouldn't be familiar with Papoose. Ya'll n*ggaz up there luv him (no homo). Just like if we went to NY most of ya'll would not be familiar with Shawn J or any other underground south sh*t that aint came up yet. So ya'll call us wack we call the east boring but thats just the opinion of everyone from differnt regions. Music is your own personal taste adn some taste agree with other, but if they like a whack n*gga then thats who they feelin. Don't knock then and don't talk sh*t about rappers if you aint heard his sh*t.

Just to set the record straight Jay-Z would k!ll T.i., but he is on the come up. Just for the record my I'm from the south and my top three rappers aint from the south.

1. Jay-z
2. Nas
3. The Game
*comes out of retirement for a couple*Yep, The south>>>>>East coast but your right, the top three rappers aint from the south. Also the game aint one of the top three either.lol.

Last edited by chuckster409; 07-15-2005 at 12:30 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #146
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 6 6
lol,How many Classic albums came from the east
 11 years ago '04        #147
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 lyricalpro said:
Someone just wanted to start some BS. Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL, Nas, Jay Z, Biggie, Tupac (rep the West but was from the east), Epmd, Big Pun....I could go on and on. MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Roxanne Shante, Ms. Jade Oh come on. East Coast started this mess. The corporations are the ones that polluted the industry. Mike Jones, Paul Wall...n*gga please.
I ain't trying to hate or nothing but why you naming dead people and with the exception of jay and queen the rest are going to be on the sureal life pretty soon
 11 years ago '04        #148
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
im from the south but I love east coast music some south music is okay but we all need to realize that we all need to respect each others music The east is accomplished than the south but that doesnt means the south sucks. I relate to east coast music more because they give you a better retrospect of life. but it doesnt mean that the south sucks Little Brother is the hottest thing out in my opinion
 11 years ago '04        #149
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
I know its too many posts 2 read everyone but dude retracted the topic some what. Dude that started this thread wanted 2 say this in his words but it came out different.He wanted 2 say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimppoet

Its 2 many damn south vs north threads. I say 2 each its own. We need 2 stop stereotypin sh*t without givin other artists a chance, not just da main ones from each side.Alot of the posts have valid points but some sh*t is just boxden at it usual,hella overating or underating cats.Dudes always d!ckride artists but if u d!ckridin the south u get double hated on. Yea some peeps say mike jones is up on common level which is crazy,but if mike jones was from the north he wouldnt get sh*tted on as much. Some boxden cats jumpin on the band wagon of hate or d!ckryidin or both(Love,But hate 2 admit it,IN DA CLOSET FANS). As hip hop/rap grows its also degenrating. Its more of business not just talkin bout ur hood,strugglin etc etc.The south is shown as a majority of makers of club bangers. Which we do but thats not all were about. And at the same time not all cats can relate 2 nonsouthern music. Some just relate 2 ur lil jons n jeezys cuz all they do is sell drugs, go 2 clubs, f!ght,live ghetto fab, etc etc. In general u have some rappers that r/used 2 be drug dealers vice versa. Cats like cash money explain they neva have sh*t so they gonna act like n*ggas that neva had sh*t. They gonna floss n talkin bout broads cars pimpin etc cuz like said thats all some cats can relate 2.Also 2 me the south has stayed southern. Many hate this but, the north try 2 adapt 2 our style. Im not sayin its doesnt go both ways just northern cats hate 2 admit they like our swagger,style,flow,beats etc etc. Me myself i bump a lil bit of everything old school rnb rap even some of the pop rock sh*t on mtv n mtv2. As a whole the hiphop commnity has 2 stick together same way as blacks(including other minorities) have 2 stick together. Dont hate/knock another n*ggas hustle. See his point of view or just dont listen but respect it for what it is: the next big thing 2 d!ckride,a great/aight rapper,producer,lyricist,businessman,hypeman or whatvea.If u feel u can do better than do ur damn thing. Start ur rap career,promote/educate/expose others 2 other types of music/artists.Another thing overall rappers now seem 2 depend on the beat more,not just in the south.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieblac

I cant do nothing but give you props. This is what i was tryin to say but it just came out as East Coast sucks, cause thats how they always do us. But we dont say sh*t. These n*ggas hated my opinion. Thats why these n*ggas dont get along. A n*gga cant even have his own opinion without gettin hated on. But my southern n*ggas always look out and im right back where i was.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-15-2005 at 04:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #150
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,782 | Props total: 350 350
"...coke prices up and down like '64's" - Young Jeezy

"...coke prices up and down like it's wall street, holmes." - Jay-Z

"I got a house around my neck and my wrist on chill, any given moment 250 in ya grill." - Young Jeezy

"Both arms are chunky the sleeves on chill, any given time 100 G's in your grill." - Jay-Z

"It's a wrap, we on the way to the house; by 3:45 I be kickin' her out." - Young Jeezy

"5 AM now we at my house...6:15 I be kickin her out." - Jay-Z

"Kiki B told me finish my meal...." -Young Jeezy

"My homie Strip told me dude finish yo breakfast..." - Jay-Z

"Guess who's bizzack, still smell the blow in my clothes, like Krispy Kreme I was cookin them O's." - Young Jeezy

"Guess who's bizzack, still smell the crack in my clothes, don't make me have to relapse on you hoes." Jay-Z

-Yeah, we don't say sh*t, but why y'all sayin what we say?

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 07-16-2005 at 10:36 AM..
 07-16-2005, 08:41 AM         #151
Marrero'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good comparison, that proves exactly what i was sayin(East,west,north,south,midwest)
they all talk about the same sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #152
atothek 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
Philly > 95% of the South
 11 years ago '04        #153
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
who came first tho..u guys be biting off the east thats what u just showed
dont ever compare jeezy to jay either
 11 years ago '04        #154
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,782 | Props total: 350 350
 BangOut said:
who came first tho..u guys be biting off the east thats what u just showed
dont ever compare jeezy to jay either
That's what the fu*k I'm sayin, d!ck!
 07-16-2005, 06:33 PM         #155
Screw13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From day one I loved rap music. I did'nt care where it came from as long as its real. When I was 8 years old I was bumping Eric B and Rakim, KRSone, LL Cool J, the original Geto Boys, NWA, Public Enemy and SirMixalot. If the sh*t is real I'm on it. See all your DUMBASS is doing is keeping hate going. Yeah there are rappers on the east on some other sh*t and there's n*ggas on the south who straight up suck. Fact is these are two different damn regions. So the same sh*t that's hot up there ain't sh*t down here. The East Coast n*ggas are known for lyrics, down south is known for beats blah blah blah. By saying East Coast rappers suck is saying Down South rappers are all good. I could'nt disagree with you more just because n*ggas sell records don't mean sh*t. Garbage rappers on the east and south are selling sh*t right now. n*ggas just need to respect each others grind if you don't like somebody don't buy their sh*t or turn the station. Don't keep the hate up. sh*t it's all black music anyway.
 07-16-2005, 06:41 PM         #156
Screw13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When it comes to lyrics I would have to say overall the East Coast wins. When it comes to beats the South wins.

My favorite rappers out:

Z-Ro
Nas
Immortal Technique
Trae
Young Buck
Chamillionaire
Outkast
Face and the G. Boys
Ceelo, Goodie Mob
Field Mob
Dirty (when they don't talk about that pimping bs)
 11 years ago '04        #157
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 1 1
this thread = pure ignorance
 11 years ago '04        #158
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 1 1
my man was on some damn lil jon + t.i. + lil flip is more lyrical than nas

which one doesnt belong

2PAC
BIGGIE
NAS
LIL JON**************
LIL FLIP***********
JADAKISS
SAIGON

****************DOESNT BELONG PERIOD
************= really doesnt belong

Last edited by Merk; 08-01-2005 at 09:23 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #159
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,602 | Props total: 105 105
What the hell u smokin
 11 years ago '05        #160
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 86 86
what the fu*k y everybody hatin on east coast musik i jus dont get it...that crunk sh*t gettin old real quick so now the south gonna b puttin out this whisper bullsh*t..how the fu*k u gonna dance to crunk music wit a chick pushin and shovin motherfu*kas aint dancin and whisperin songs how u gonna perform that live that sh*t sounds mad dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago