East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
412 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
51 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
132 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
H.Boogie 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 0 0
Who Da fu*k Cares?????? Damn Why Do People Waste Their Time f!ghting Over Dis Bs.....how About Every1 Try Dis.....listen 2 What U Like And Dont Worry Bout What No Body Else Thinks.................1
 11 years ago '05        #122
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 H.Boogie said:
Who Da fu*k Cares?????? Damn Why Do People Waste Their Time f!ghting Over Dis Bs.....how About Every1 Try Dis.....listen 2 What U Like And Dont Worry Bout What No Body Else Thinks.................1
This is a messageboard, you state your opinion and n*ggas state theres or debate over the sh*t, it's not that serious
 11 years ago '05        #123
H.Boogie 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 0 0
 REAL_NESS said:
This is a messageboard, you state your opinion and n*ggas state theres or debate over the sh*t, it's not that serious
I understand dat.... i voice my opinion 2(look at my sig)......but this back and forth about what cost sucks or whateva is jus childish 2 me :banghead: ... its never goin to end i been seen threads like dis everyday and its gettin stupid as hell.............1
 11 years ago '04        #124
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,711 | Props total: 388 388
Someone pass the baby powder so I can slap this dude...
 11 years ago '04        #125
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
the sh*t that pisses me off is that u say they dont talk about nothing..when u got crazy poets like nas that make songs like rewind, and i gave you power

n*gga they are stories and thats what fu*kin rap is all about ..its not about riding on spinners, it aint about how much your grill cost, and it def aint about whats my name mike jones being yelled every 2 secs..its about gettin ur point across through music..through a story, or a creative way of writing..and thats what the east does best..we have the best punch lines, metaphors, and creativness cuz we were blessed to have biggy, and we have nas, hov and all the up and comings that will straight sh*t when it comes to rap...i could givea fu*k if they sell thats cuz f*g**ts that watch mtv buy that sh*t..when 3 secs of the song when they see the fu*kin video on mtv..
 07-15-2005, 06:16 AM         #126
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blak_mag1k said:
Slick Rick English, dude was born in Wimbledon, n last time my a.ss checked, J-Kwon was from St.Louis, if my geography correct?

What the hell is your point.....

The Clipse are from the Bronx but they rep Newport News....

One better Michael Jordan was born in Brooklyn and reps NC
 11 years ago '04        #127
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
 awall said:
THE BUSINESS IS THE BuSINESS OF SELLING RECORDS....SO WITH THAT SEDE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN: EAST COAST <<<<<<<< DIRTY SOUF.

LOL........AT EAST COAST PEOPLE THROWING 50 CENT IN THE MIX AND THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO DISS HIM. remember wit out the south his 4 million goes to 2million......... we support your artist more than u do.....u welfare recipients.

YING YANG CAN GIT DRUNK 1 NIGHT AND SAY LETS DO THE WHISPER SONG N SALE 200,000 COPIES IN THE 1ST WEEK.......Y FAT JOE, NAS, BLEEK, POOR THEIR HEARTS OUT N SLAVE FOR MONTHS AND FLOPPPPPPP...

BOW DOWN TO THE SOUFF. :applause: :applause: :D
here is the example of the 14 yr old kid that busted a nut after pressing reply.
already pointed out the kid that doesnt know what he is talking about, so take these example and dont post if u r like em

Last edited by D. Norman; 07-15-2005 at 09:10 AM..
 07-15-2005, 09:19 AM         #128
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha this n*gga stupid....son even ppl from the south and west claimin east is 1 of the best
 11 years ago '04        #129
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
 Signiture718 said:
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.
*Wonders when the last time Papoose was on MTV*

Sorry, what were you saying about knowing sh*t about hip-hop... Retard?

fu*k, had to blow my 500th post on a fu*king loser, yet again. Mind you, there's a 99% chance that was gonna happen seeing as so many Boxden members need their facts put straight anyway.
 11 years ago '04        #130
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
nah dawg he was being sarcastic like they are nice thats what he was saying
 07-15-2005, 09:42 AM         #131
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reggieblac come on t.i. is not let me say it again he is not better than hova t.i. aint fu*kin wit wayne yhe carter was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter than urban led. man T.I. and jeezy and troy i fu*ks wit in atl but man if u from atl and u can make a three word hook u will get a deal more than half of atl rappers are wack
 11 years ago '05        #132
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,004 | Props total: 2094 2094
 IceMaker said:
Oh OK I aint gon argue right now, but if these southern n*ggas are "wack" then who is wack from the East coast. Plus its kind of hard to compare the south with the east simply because we talkin bout two different types of hip hop.
There are plenty of "wack" east coast rappers, the difference is not as many become successful as the "wack" south rappers.
 11 years ago '04        #133
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
East Coast = invinted hip hop
 07-15-2005, 10:14 AM         #134
NUTTCER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever started this forum is fu*king trippin sayin East Coast n*ggas are wack! I can't even put the words together to explain everything. I'm from New Orleans and I'm a CEo of a record company. But to say East Coast rappers are wack, that's absurd!
 11 years ago '04        #135
lexus2807 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
Besides dipset the east is falling off. The south has taken over and thats a fact
 07-15-2005, 10:25 AM         #136
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexus2807 said:
Besides dipset the east is falling off. The south has taken over and thats a fact
Yeah them n*ggas have taken over 106 and park top ten countdown.
 07-15-2005, 10:28 AM         #137
lyricalpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone just wanted to start some BS. Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL, Nas, Jay Z, Biggie, Tupac (rep the West but was from the east), Epmd, Big Pun....I could go on and on. MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Roxanne Shante, Ms. Jade Oh come on. East Coast started this mess. The corporations are the ones that polluted the industry. Mike Jones, Paul Wall...n*gga please.
 11 years ago '04        #138
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
I from the south, and I would say I like east over south. Listen to biggie before u say sh*t like that
 11 years ago '04        #139
djrabbi 
space
space
$710 | Props total: 2 2
East >>>> The world

<<<<< look even jay is laughin at your shii
 07-15-2005, 10:34 AM         #140
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
And which one of them n*ggas dropped an album in the past year????? So shut the fu*k up baby boy!!!!!
actually Nas just dropped an album a couple months ago, and if you count the Linkin Park thing, so did Jay, so that's 50% bro

Last edited by cdoyle456; 07-15-2005 at 10:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
142 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
464 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
199 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
188 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy