East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 08:19 PM         #101
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
Who the fu*k are most of these n*ggas? Dipset??? I like those cats but they are lyrical?? D Block and the ROC straight but the rest i dont know sh*t bout.
You "dont know sh*t bout" Nas or Wu tang? ...wow...
 11 years ago '04        #102
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
Its 2 many damn south vs north threads. I say 2 each its own. We need 2 stop stereotypin sh*t without givin other artists a chance, not just da main ones from each side.Alot of the posts have valid points but some sh*t is just boxden at it usual,hella overating or underating cats.Dudes always d!ckride artists but if u d!ck ridindin or seem 2 be ridin the south u get double hated on. Yea some peeps say mike jones is up on common level which is crazy,but if mike jones was from the north he wouldnt get sh*tted on as much. Some boxden cats jumpin on the band wagon of hate or d!ckryidin or both(Love,But hate 2 admit it,IN DA CLOSET FANS). As hip hop/rap grows its also degenrating. Its more of business not just talkin bout ur hood,strugglin etc etc.The south is shown as a majority of makers of club bangers. Which we do but thats not all were about. And at the same time not all cats can relate 2 nonsouthern music. Some just relate 2 ur lil jons n jeezys cuz all they do is sell drugs, go 2 clubs, f!ght,live ghetto fab, etc etc. In general u have some rappers that r/used 2 be drug dealers vice versa. Cats like cash money explain they neva have sh*t so they gonna act like n*ggas that neva had sh*t. They gonna floss n talkin bout broads cars pimpin etc cuz like said thats all some cats can relate 2.Also 2 me the south has stayed southern. Many hate this but, the north try 2 adapt 2 our style. Im not sayin its doesnt go both ways just northern cats hate 2 admit they like our swagger,style,flow,beats etc etc. Me myself i bump a lil bit of everything old school rnb rap even some of the pop rock sh*t on mtv n mtv2. As a whole the hiphop commnity as 2 stick together same way as blacks(including other minorities) have 2 stick together. Dont hate/knock another n*ggas hustle. See his point of view or just dont listen but respect it for what it is: the next big thing 2 d!ckride,a great/aight rapper,producer,lyricist,businessman or whatvea.If u feel u can do better than do ur damn thing. Start ur rap career,promote/educate/expose others 2 other types of music/artists.Another thing overall rappers now seem 2 depend on the beat more,not just in the south. Also right now in rap game its only so much sh*t u can rap about. Some artists r just going commercial 2 sell or their heart is not in it like it used 2 be.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-14-2005 at 08:40 PM..
 07-14-2005, 08:33 PM         #103
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Signiture718 said:
its funny how dudes street cred went from 42 to 33 cuz of one dumass comment he made
And its right back up to 48 fu*kboy.
 07-14-2005, 08:37 PM         #104
iLL siQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
im from the south, i like the east coast rappers better then south...im just tired of most southern rappers rappin bout wood grain and bs....as well as the east but most sick cats come from the east
^^^ co-signz.
 07-14-2005, 08:38 PM         #105
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
Its 2 many damn south vs north threads. I say 2 each its own. We need 2 stop stereotypin sh*t without givin other artists a chance, not just da main ones from each side.Alot of the posts have valid points but some sh*t is just boxden at it usual,hella overating or underating cats.Dudes always d!ckride artists but if u d!ckridindin the south u get double hated on. Yea some peeps say mike jones is up on common level which is crazy,but if mike jones was from the north he wouldnt get sh*tted on as much. Some boxden cats jumpin on the band wagon of hate or d!ckryidin or both(Love,But hate 2 admit it,IN DA CLOSET FANS). As hip hop/rap grows its also degenrating. Its more of business not just talkin bout ur hood,strugglin etc etc.The south is shown as a majority of makers of club bangers. Which we do but thats not all were about. And at the same time not all cats can relate 2 nonsouthern music. Some just relate 2 ur lil jons n jeezys cuz all they do is sell drugs, go 2 clubs, f!ght,live ghetto fab, etc etc. In general u have some rappers that r/used 2 be drug dealers vice versa. Cats like cash money explain they neva have sh*t so they gonna act like n*ggas that neva had sh*t. They gonna floss n talkin bout broads cars pimpin etc cuz like said thats all some cats can relate 2.Also 2 me the south has stayed southern. Many hate this but, the north try 2 adapt 2 our style. Im not sayin its doesnt go both ways just northern cats hate 2 admit they like our swagger,style,flow,beats etc etc. Me myself i bump a lil bit of everything old school rnb rap even some of the pop rock sh*t on mtv n mtv2. As a whole the hiphop commnity as 2 stick together same way as blacks(including other minorities) have 2 stick together. Dont hate/knock another n*ggas hustle. See his point of view or just dont listen but respect it for what it is: the next big thing 2 d!ckride,a great/aight rapper,producer,lyricist,businessman or whatvea.If u feel u can do better than do ur damn thing. Start ur rap career,promote/educate/expose others 2 other types of music/artists.Another thing overall rappers now seem 2 depend on the beat more,not just in the south.
I cant do nothing but give you props. This is what i was tryin to say but it just came out as East Coast sucks, cause thats how they always do us. But we dont say sh*t. These n*ggas hated my opinion. Thats why these n*ggas dont get along. A n*gga cant even have his own opinion without gettin hated on. But my southern n*ggas always look out and im right back where i was.
 07-14-2005, 08:39 PM         #106
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You read all that^^^ :thefu*k:
 11 years ago '04        #107
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
I had 2 write all that 2 get my point across. It would be nice if we could have a live forum via web cam or what have u instead of reading long posts but we dont.If u didnt fully understand my bad. :D Some cats wanna act like there english teachers trying 2 critique(sp) everything,bi*chin like hoes. :finger: Haters gotta admit they find themselves singin back then n that mike jones is a hustla no matter how much he sucks 2 them.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-14-2005 at 08:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #108
awall 
space
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 38 38
THE BUSINESS IS THE BuSINESS OF SELLING RECORDS....SO WITH THAT SEDE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN: EAST COAST <<<<<<<< DIRTY SOUF.

LOL........AT EAST COAST PEOPLE THROWING 50 CENT IN THE MIX AND THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO DISS HIM. remember wit out the south his 4 million goes to 2million......... we support your artist more than u do.....u welfare recipients.

YING YANG CAN GIT DRUNK 1 NIGHT AND SAY LETS DO THE WHISPER SONG N SALE 200,000 COPIES IN THE 1ST WEEK.......Y FAT JOE, NAS, BLEEK, POOR THEIR HEARTS OUT N SLAVE FOR MONTHS AND FLOPPPPPPP...

BOW DOWN TO THE SOUFF. :applause: :applause: :D
 07-14-2005, 09:36 PM         #109
Marrero'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not tired of southern rappers because im from the south, but i am tired of atl rappers. Just too many of em poppin up. And they all sound about the same w/ the exception of TI
 07-14-2005, 09:43 PM         #110
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from California and I do find that East Cost rappers are at the top of my list

ATL rappers are horrible though, can't stand any of them

Last edited by calicheese; 07-14-2005 at 09:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #111
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k u doing giving me hate reggi u fu*kin lil d!ckless f*g**t..
 07-14-2005, 09:47 PM         #112
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
i'd have to disagree.

CIRCLE GETS THE SQUARE!!
 11 years ago '04        #113
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
who cares there all paid.....
 11 years ago '05        #114
micseles 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,358 | Props total: 1003 1003
bottom line:
midwest= gimmick rappers
west=gangsta rappers
east=lyrisists
south=fad rappers

like my man said in his posts earlier this south crunk fad will run its course and play out just like bling bling stunna rap did before it. outside of the vets (outcast,ugk,scarface,luda,ti)you probly wont even see most of these cats in three more years.real rap and real rappers always live on.
 07-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #115
trueblackman25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
each coast has somethin good to bring to tha table i prefer tha west cuz i'm form LA and i can say LA is the BEST place in the world
 07-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #116
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
westcoast > *
fu*k whatcha heard
 11 years ago '05        #117
suppanigga510 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
alright peep this right quick...

i mean people have been havin this east coast west coast...nonsense for da ages and ya have to catch it right quick. I am from da bay and i am always feelin music da comes out from da west cause thats what im used to hearin ya feel me but...when jay z comes out wit somethin i might not be feeelin it. but thas cause i wasnt exposed to it ya feel me, i mean all rappers are all in it for da same reason CHEDDDA and all yall know this...they be makin and stirrin up beef between one another takin sides and what not to make yall go "ohh ohhh i have to listen to this track he is gettin at this otha cat" naw...i hardly ever listen to tracks where rappers diss other rappers thas jus not straight. all this yall been talkin about its jus feedin into them makin more money...they lightweigh got an edge ova all of yall. I listen to rap if its good...and good to me is da beat and what they sayin...i dont wanna be hearin dissin and what not like i be slappin playas only by wit r kelly and jay z cause the beat is coo, HOWEVER...i mean...look at this...he sneaks in a dis talkin about "the pressure is on but who aint gonna crack, haha sorry i guess i had to laugh at that"...whats up wit that. there are some rappers regardless who juss suck....uhh 50 Cent...? never rep them g unit shoes on my life
 11 years ago '04        #118
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 851 851
i read 3 lines of what this n*gga said.. soon as he said T I would rip JAY Z.. i scrolled all tha way down to this message board, to say UR ONE DUMB fu*k !.. Any one agree? t i , rip jay z? n*gga luda cris ripped t i..and jay z will rip luda..
 07-14-2005, 10:49 PM         #119
Marrero'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom Line: All these East/West Coast, Midwest and down south rappers talk about the same sh*t, just with different styles. You can't say southern rappers aren't lyrical because we got TI & Wayne who are both lyrical.
 11 years ago '05        #120
j-dub 
space
space
$427 | Props total: 87 87
Bottom Line: All these East/West Coast, Midwest and down south rappers talk about the same sh*t, just with different styles. You can't say southern rappers aren't lyrical because we got TI & Wayne who are both lyrical.
Alright thats two people there good job lol man scarface, UGK, luda, and Outkast sh*t on them and thats about it name about 20 lyrical rappers in the history of the south then we can talk later.

Last edited by j-dub; 07-14-2005 at 11:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy