East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 03:04 PM         #81
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah we GOT DA GAME ON LOCK DOWN, THE EAST IZ DEAD the west is dead, yeah the east dont appeal to the masses like da souf. i mean they dont even support their on artist. fat joe reps new york to the fulliest and yall east n*ggas want even buy his cd.
Back in da day east coast artist went platinum cuz nyc is so big u can go 2 times plat. off the city alone, now yall n*ggas want even git 1 cd u cheap mudaphuckas...poor a.sses.
I have neva been a a jay-z fan i juz like the south......i would choose T.I. ova jay-z any day cuz thats more my style.
 07-14-2005, 03:21 PM         #82
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahah jiggas lyrics too complex, read a book you dumb fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #83
M_I_C_H_A_E_L 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
west coast!
 07-14-2005, 03:33 PM         #84
OnlyGodCan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
hahahahah jiggas lyrics too complex, read a book you dumb fu*k

lmfao
 07-14-2005, 03:37 PM         #85
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
i feel you n*gga but jay is my fav rapper but the souf is holdin everything down rite now.....props.
 07-14-2005, 03:37 PM         #86
blak_mag1k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
And which one of them n*ggas dropped an album in the past year????? So shut the fu*k up baby boy!!!!!

Easy fool
Nas - Streets Disciple.

Sort ya game out man, get facts n sh*t.
 07-14-2005, 03:39 PM         #87
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
fu*k you homo a.ss wanna be thug....south rappers mostly suck besides Scarface, Young Buck, Ludacris, T.I. and Outkast...and Lil Wayne

Jay-Z and Nas both alone k!ll any south rapper...Wu-Tang sh*ts on any south group besides maybe the Geto Boys...Rakim's lyricism is amazing next to any south rapper...u deserve a negative rep for this.

lol who do ya'll got??? Mike Jones, Slim Thug, Paul Wall....lmfao Webbie...Gucci Mane....enough to make me laugh my a.ss off...

Last edited by Professa; 07-14-2005 at 03:40 PM..
 07-14-2005, 03:47 PM         #88
blak_mag1k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Signiture718 said:
J-KWON (wack as fu*kin hell)
 R=77 said:
Slick Rick
Slick Rick English, dude was born in Wimbledon, n last time my a.ss checked, J-Kwon was from St.Louis, if my geography correct?

Last edited by blak_mag1k; 07-14-2005 at 03:50 PM..
 07-14-2005, 04:17 PM         #89
Mebz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll agree with the dumbass that started this thread when paul wall an mike jones drop a verse without saying sumthin bout candy paint or the fu*kin carrots in their teeth

On sittin sideways ol boy drops like 3 lines bout the carrots n his mouth in the same verse

mike jones wack a.ss gotta repeat his bars like 50 times n a song cuz he can't write 4 sh*t

the south better den the east???? pfff some of u n*ggas r laughable, shouldn't be allowed to have a fu*kin opinion...ignorant a.ss muthufu*kas

how y'all birthed genius like Dre 3000 is beyond me
 11 years ago '04        #90
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
 bay224 said:
Back in da day east coast artist went platinum cuz nyc is so big u can go 2 times plat. off the city alone, now yall n*ggas want even git 1 cd u cheap mudaphuckas...poor a.sses.
See how cats jump from South eats the east, and then when they are prooven wrong in the sense that south as no lyrical ability, they jump to sales. sh*t if its like that, 1 artist, 50 Cent, crushes n e south rappers sales. So try again, you dumb, wannbe ebonic typer

Last edited by D. Norman; 07-14-2005 at 04:24 PM..
 07-14-2005, 05:12 PM         #91
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Signiture718 said:
its funny how dudes street cred went from 42 to 33 cuz of one dumass comment he made
I dont give a fu*k bout that sh*t. Yall east coast cats just sit on the internet all day talkin bout yall are the greatest, and hate on a southern n*gga when he state his opinion. I can put up some exclusive south sh*t and get it all right back if i really cared. Matter of fact thats what im goin to do.

Last edited by reggieblac; 07-14-2005 at 05:26 PM..
 07-14-2005, 05:17 PM         #92
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
If thats all the world wants then the world is on some sambo koon stupid sh*t.
Well the world is on sambo koon stupid sh*t then
 07-14-2005, 05:21 PM         #93
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R=77 said:
Sorry but I'm an old school dude so I have to say until the
Dirty can control the game for like 10 years to where the world doens't
recognize anyone outside of the south there really is no comparison....

The south is big now but can they really last that long.... I really doubt it....

Southern rappers are for the moment and won't stand the test of time (except for maybe Scarface, 8 Ball & MJG OutKast i'll even throw in Luda)

East Coast Rappers = Legends

KRS 1
Run DMC
Rakim
Big Daddy Kane
Nas
Biggie
Jay
Salt & Pepa - first female group to go plat.
Tribe Called Quest
Slick Rick
Wu - Tang - lets see 9 southern artist come out as a group and go solo

I could go on but i'll stop here.......

Holla back in about 5 yrs when this southern fad dies down

also to touch on another point
sales dont mean a damn thing didnt Mc Hammer sell 10 mill +

I know he aint ever mentioned as a rap legend
And i dont listen to not a one of those n*ggas you just named. None are in my collection. You shouldve put Pac on there too. I have his sh*t.
 07-14-2005, 05:24 PM         #94
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Signiture718 said:
East Artists-
Maino (sick)
Gravy (sick)
All of dipset (spectacular YES!)
YGz (nice)
all of tha ROC (nice)
Corey Gunz (not sure if he signed to the ROC yet or not but still hes sick)
Tha Wu (still spittin crazy)
Jay-Z (legend)
Nas (legend)
All of D-Block (sick)
Papoose (Alphabetical Slaughter is one of the hottest records of all time)

Just stack it up
Who the fu*k are most of these n*ggas? Dipset??? I like those cats but they are lyrical?? D Block and the ROC straight but the rest i dont know sh*t bout.
 07-14-2005, 05:29 PM         #95
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me.

:banghead: lyrics dont move u? what does? u like to hear lil jon yellin yeah 700 times in one song? personally i think u dont understand what hip hop is about, ur opinions straight fukt up
Of course lyrics move me. But id rather hear some motivational sh*t, not some sh*t that dont mean nothin.
 07-14-2005, 05:31 PM         #96
Grand_Hustl3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
East > South.

End of story.

stfukthxbye.
yup^^

i was bout to give u hate for sayin eastcoast rappers suck but den thouse ur must b in 2nd grade with the mc hammer cd
 11 years ago '05        #97
pnoi89 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,863 | Props total: 1552 1552
though there are a few exceptions...

East>>>South
Midwest>>>South
West>>>South
 11 years ago '04        #98
Stillmatic1215 
space
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 reggieblac said:
I can't even take you seriously....You just started off by saying TI was better than Jay-Z. I'm not even reading the rest. Even TI doesn't believe that.
 11 years ago '05        #99
pnoi89 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,863 | Props total: 1552 1552
 reggieblac said:
Who the fu*k are most of these n*ggas? Dipset??? I like those cats but they are lyrical?? D Block and the ROC straight but the rest i dont know sh*t bout.
i could understand u not knowing bout Papoose or Corey Gunz... but if u listen to a lot of rap... how do u NOT know sh*t from The Wu or even NaS?!?!? :thefu*k:

Last edited by pnoi89; 07-14-2005 at 05:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #100
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,647 | Props total: 59 59
"make me move" u Sound liek a HOMO fams, on a cam TIP NO HOMO
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago