East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 Killinit said:
first off what the fu*k you talkin about they dont talk about nothin, what the fu*k do you want them to talk about, please explain what the fu*kin south is talkin about that is so intellectual. Second what the fu*k you talkin about that the east doesnt sell. Where the fu*k is 50 from. where is Jay from..

Then the other idiot saying all you have is d block, dipset, and these other dudes. Do you guys understand that you dont have anybody. You guys dont seem to get it, you think that like in nyc people cant wait for the next south cd to come out, do you understand people dont even listen to that sh*t, you guys talk about weezy, bun b, scarface, all these guys, seriously no one considers them sh*t up in nyc the hip hop capital of the world, when that sh*t comes out on boxden i dont even download it, meanwhile you guys are downloading the east rappers. ...people in the east really dont listen to southern rappers at all, unless there is some east coast guy in the song. You think we are bullsh*tting but nobody up here listens or gives a sh*t about the south, its considered second tier rap. ...........and you all talk about how east coast guys be dying to have a south guy on their song, number one none of you work in the fu*kin industry you dont know who is pressing who for songs. Its all about makin money and selling cds, if putting a south guy on your album sells a couple thousand more they will do it cause they know you south idiots buy anything. They dont put a south guy on there cause they think people in the east are feeling that, they do it to reach you guys.

calm down n*gga I heard you thinking through my monitor it ain't that serious we just giving opinions sh*t
 07-14-2005, 12:18 PM         #42
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
first off what the fu*k you talkin about they dont talk about nothin, what the fu*k do you want them to talk about, please explain what the fu*kin south is talkin about that is so intellectual. Second what the fu*k you talkin about that the east doesnt sell. Where the fu*k is 50 from. where is Jay from..

Then the other idiot saying all you have is d block, dipset, and these other dudes. Do you guys understand that you dont have anybody. You guys dont seem to get it, you think that like in nyc people cant wait for the next south cd to come out, do you understand people dont even listen to that sh*t, you guys talk about weezy, bun b, scarface, all these guys, seriously no one considers them sh*t up in nyc the hip hop capital of the world, when that sh*t comes out on boxden i dont even download it, meanwhile you guys are downloading the east rappers. ...people in the east really dont listen to southern rappers at all, unless there is some east coast guy in the song. You think we are bullsh*tting but nobody up here listens or gives a sh*t about the south, its considered second tier rap. ...........and you all talk about how east coast guys be dying to have a south guy on their song, number one none of you work in the fu*kin industry you dont know who is pressing who for songs. Its all about makin money and selling cds, if putting a south guy on your album sells a couple thousand more they will do it cause they know you south idiots buy anything. They dont put a south guy on there cause they think people in the east are feeling that, they do it to reach you guys.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-14-2005, 12:19 PM         #43
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
first off what the fu*k you talkin about they dont talk about nothin, what the fu*k do you want them to talk about, please explain what the fu*kin south is talkin about that is so intellectual. Second what the fu*k you talkin about that the east doesnt sell. Where the fu*k is 50 from. where is Jay from..

Then the other idiot saying all you have is d block, dipset, and these other dudes. Do you guys understand that you dont have anybody. You guys dont seem to get it, you think that like in nyc people cant wait for the next south cd to come out, do you understand people dont even listen to that sh*t, you guys talk about weezy, bun b, scarface, all these guys, seriously no one considers them sh*t up in nyc the hip hop capital of the world, when that sh*t comes out on boxden i dont even download it, meanwhile you guys are downloading the east rappers. ...people in the east really dont listen to southern rappers at all, unless there is some east coast guy in the song. You think we are bullsh*tting but nobody up here listens or gives a sh*t about the south, its considered second tier rap. ...........and you all talk about how east coast guys be dying to have a south guy on their song, number one none of you work in the fu*kin industry you dont know who is pressing who for songs. Its all about makin money and selling cds, if putting a south guy on your album sells a couple thousand more they will do it cause they know you south idiots buy anything. They dont put a south guy on there cause they think people in the east are feeling that, they do it to reach you guys.
I never said it was intellectual, they just talk bout something more n*ggas want to hear about. Everything you just said goes both ways. We feel the same way down here. We dont listen to yall sh*t maybe the ppl who live here from up there. I dont download sh*t from east coast. If you go to our underground cd shops you dont see that sh*t. WE DONT NEED YALL!!!! YALL NEED US if you want to sell something. We can keep it all south on an album and a n*gga will sell. I might not work in the industry but i do see whats goin on. Everybody from the east gets somebody from the south on they sh*t so they can sell down here. WITHOUT THE SOUTH YALL AINT sh*t. Yall beef too much anyway. Yall might be able to sell something if yall colaboed. Like Ja Rule's New York song was straight and did alright cause yall did a colaboration. fu*k WHAT WE DOIN DOWN HERE. YALL NEED TO WORRY BOUT YALL OWN sh*t. WE STRAIGHT. OUR sh*t SELLS.
 11 years ago '04        #44
BangOut 
space
avatar space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
first off the fact is..aint nobody in the south that can fu*k with anyone in the east its bottom line their aint nobody..lyrically ya'll are trash..i mean u could say the rap is on some pop sh*t cuz thats what the fu*k they do..but dont u ever say they are better rappers cuz this is where hip hop was born..
 11 years ago '04        #45
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 reggieblac said:
I never said it was intellectual, they just talk bout something more n*ggas want to hear about. Everything you just said goes both ways. We feel the same way down here. We dont listen to yall sh*t maybe the ppl who live here from up there. I dont download sh*t from east coast. If you go to our underground cd shops you dont see that sh*t. WE DONT NEED YALL!!!! YALL NEED US if you want to sell something. We can keep it all south on an album and a n*gga will sell. I might not work in the industry but i do see whats goin on. Everybody from the east gets somebody from the south on they sh*t so they can sell down here. WITHOUT THE SOUTH YALL AINT sh*t. Yall beef too much anyway. Yall might be able to sell something if yall colaboed. Like Ja Rule's New York song was straight and did alright cause yall did a colaboration. fu*k WHAT WE DOIN DOWN HERE. YALL NEED TO WORRY BOUT YALL OWN sh*t. WE STRAIGHT. OUR sh*t SELLS.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-14-2005, 12:24 PM         #46
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
im from the south, i like the east coast rappers better then south...im just tired of most southern rappers rappin bout wood grain and bs....as well as the east but most sick cats come from the east
i'm lovin that avatar man lol
 11 years ago '04        #47
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1576 1576
How you goin say you don't want to listen to a n*gga rap about the same thing on every song and then say Jeezy say what people want to hear??

Same sh*t

Jay-Z- Song Cry, Dopeman, Girls Girls Girls, twenty two two's, Dead Presidents, 99 Problems, Poppin Tags, Meet The Parents, bi*ches & Sisters, Takeover, Heart of The City, Lyrical Exercise, 1-900Hustler, A Million and One Questions, Imaginary Players...

Dog be serious Jeezy compared to Jay-Z, sh*t T.I. compared to Jay-Z and T.I. got skills but there is no comparsion. These n*ggas are rookies Jigga is a fu*king legend on every coast!


Last edited by Veno da Don; 07-14-2005 at 12:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #48
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
 reggieblac said:
The world wants to get crunk. Thats what music is for to make you feel good and want to dance.
n*gga, hate to burst ur bubble, but sh*t is just a faze, only time will tell when it dies and some other trend takes over. and "Thats what music is"? ya that is what bubble gum rapping is, its not hip hop music. EastCoast will always dominate the hip hop music scean. no hate on n e other coast, cuz i love west coast music(alot of artist over there that hold down hip hop that dont get reconized), sh*t if im at a club ill probably want to hear a south track, but east will always hold down the hip hop scean


Last edited by D. Norman; 07-14-2005 at 12:28 PM..
 07-14-2005, 12:28 PM         #49
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont hate on yall but YALL HATE THE fu*k OUT OF US. Why?? I couldnt tell you. I guess just cause we've taken over. But yall still have 50 though. Ha. n*ggas still talk bout ice, cars, and ho's cause thats the sh*t that sells. n*ggas gotta eat. So give the ppl what they want. n*gga down here learned the game and ran with it. Doin sh*t on they own.
 07-14-2005, 12:30 PM         #50
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
n*gga, hate to burst ur bubble, but sh*t is just a faze, only time will tell when it dies and some other trend takes over. and "Thats what music is"? ya that is what bubble gum rapping is, its not hip hop music. EastCoast will always dominate the hip hop music scean. no hate on n e other coast, cuz i love west coast music(alot of artist over there that hold down hip hop that dont get reconized), sh*t if im at a club ill probably want to hear a south track, but east will always hold down the hip hop scean
Yall are dumb as hell. Dont be cuttin my sentence off. I aint say that. I said thats what music is for. Dont try to make it seem like i said that sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #51
BangOut 
space
avatar space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
^^ Props

and he's exactly fu*kin right..we will always be here when the south is fu*kin long gone..fu*kin mike jones , jeezy and all the other pointless garbage is washed up

but dont fu*k with this n*gga cuz he's a
Im a grown a.ss man boy.

fu*kin wack a.ss n*gga
 07-14-2005, 12:31 PM         #52
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really listen to this crunk sh*t. But i dont hate it.
 11 years ago '04        #53
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
 reggieblac said:
Yall are dumb as hell. Dont be cuttin my sentence off. I aint say that. I said thats what music is for. Dont try to make it seem like i said that sh*t.
Thats the second time u've said that...

So im mistaken and u didnt type "Thats what music is for to make you feel good and want to dance." ??? My fault then homie, u didnt type that, im imaging things.
 07-14-2005, 12:39 PM         #54
ibudafu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leave the rookies to their bullsh*t rap...the south sucks. sorry to burst the bubble.

aside from Scarface, Outkast, and sometimes Ludacris, what good comes out of the south? Lil Jon? come on, his skit on chappelles show was better than all his music. Ti? cut me a break. Hot Boys? ok they had their moment. but seriously, grow the fu*k up.

this sh*t is exactly whats wrong with rap. god damn ying yang twinz whisper on a record and thats the best thing to come out? fu*k, at least chingy tried. even nelly gave a sh*t what his songs sounded like.

if this is the direction rap is headed, we need a revolution. it doesnt take talent anymore. for example, you get a producer to create a 10 second loop, and play it over and over. write nursery rhymes over said beat for 16 bars. write a hook that includes the words money, ice, drugs, and bi*ches. boom...theres a number one hit. its really sad.
 11 years ago '04        #55
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 reggieblac said:
And which one of them n*ggas dropped an album in the past year????? So shut the fu*k up baby boy!!!!!
streets disciple
 11 years ago '04        #56
downtown33 
space
avatar space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 0 0
damn yall cats is crazy, where do u come off sayin ny dont talk about nothin when the only thing most southern artists rap about is hoes, money, cars, weed & rims, oh yeah and their teeth, maybe 1 song on any southern rappers albums might have a point, and the only reason they sellin more is cuz the hoes buy it, theres no fukin subject matter, and when people get sick of ignorance ny will reign supreme again, just like what hapened 2 tha west, which was a million times better than dirty south, Ny will alwayz be on top,forever and yall madd cuz u know it, and they know not 2 disrepect cuz they know Ny n*ggaz will destroy their careers,
 11 years ago '05        #57
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$37,032 | Props total: 2081 2081
everyone is entitled to there opinion even if its dead wrong
 11 years ago '04        #58
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they don't talk bout nothing and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. That's why I'm not liking Weezy now, cause he's trying to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy ain't talking bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t don't move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t no more unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have that's making any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. I'm diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone-------You go to school or go fix your sh*t son M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #59
Nycsom1985 
space
avatar space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 7 7
There's fact and there's opinion,Shyt i live in florida now but i know mad n*ggaz that listen to eastcoast shyt allday,Whats funny though is every summer i go back to ny and there's mad n*ggaz loving that south shyt
 11 years ago '05        #60
True Geniu$ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
ok. im in the south and i like east coast rappers. and the people you talking about, jay-z and weezy, they go off the top of the dome everytime they go into the booth. no paper or nothing. thats why they go off of the subject sometimes. they do things outta the air. thats why they go off of the subject at times...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy