East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
IceMaker 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 63 63
I'm from South Georgia and I rep the GA and the south but as far as sayin T.i. is better than HOVA its ridiculous. I am Jay-Z fan and that n*gga in my opinion is the best rapper alive (RIP Tupac and BIG).

T.I. my n*gga and to clear up a few things Trap Muzik went platinum its the Album before the last one that had Jay's voice (Urban Legend). T.i. can get introspective check out the song Still aint Forgave Myself off of the I'm Serious Album.

I really believe that n*ggas up north jealous of the south cause they selling, and these so-called lyricist (who wouldn't know what a gold or platinum plaque looks if it was imbedded in their a.ss) are not selling so they say they intospective and they real the south too dumb to feel these nigs.

bi*ch please n*ggas down here listen to the same n*ggas up north ots just a fact that more nigs down south blowin up and these sad a.ss NY rappers crying cause they "lyrics" and aint got put on.

If the south is so bad why everybody want these south nigs on the record or why they want southern producers producin hte tracks? I'll tell you cause n*ggas down here can make hits wit little or no promotion.
 11 years ago '04        #22
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
thought I was the only one who thought da east suck sh*t they don't have know body but d-block dipset and jay and i'm not talking bout none of them has beens the only ones buying that sh*t are yall for people known for being so lyrical why its so hard for for east to push records sh*t if i'm not wrong jay was the the last person to see a platinum plat besides 50 and thats a shame. yall been sleep for 2 1/2 years its time to wake up and get back to work
 07-14-2005, 11:52 AM         #23
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like down south music but you better just in joy this shine cause it's not going to last. Weather you like it or not no south rapper as sold 11mill or a mill in a weak so go seat down son. Plus it come from us how you luv that. O another Ti didn't go plat until he used JZ voice and Weezy is on Jay d!ck so he's your Favorite rapper Favorite rapper o and Jeezy that's my man but he's sign to Def Jam JZ is his Boss do the math or shut the fu*k up!!!! :wow:
Who has sold a mill in a week beside 50? What does Jay being Jeezy's boss have to do with anything? I didnt say Jay cant rap i said he dont talk bout sh*t. And take ur dumb a.ss to school. Its week not weak. Youre crazy as hell T.I went platinum as soon as he started doin sh*t for himself with Trap Musik not Urban Legend.
 11 years ago '04        #24
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 169 169
it took TI a good while to go plat and alot of singles
 07-14-2005, 11:53 AM         #25
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dub-u $ said:
There is more to the east coast than what you see on tv. Considering you got mr.weridingspinners,weridingspinners in your avy, you need to reevaluate you life. Stay in school youngster.
sh*t its more to the south than what you see on TV. And mr. weridespinners is in my avy with a black eye. Youre a dumb a.ss too. Im a grown a.ss man boy.
 07-14-2005, 11:54 AM         #26
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangOut said:
damn u should get some hate for this sh*t...East Coast rappers sh*t on everything that was ever made in the south...NY produced fu*kin

Nas
Hov
Rakim
Biggy
..i could go on but u already kno that their aint nobody in the south other than UGK or Scarface than can even have their name up in there from the south
And which one of them n*ggas dropped an album in the past year????? So shut the fu*k up baby boy!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #27
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
Jay cant rap i said he dont talk bout sh*t.
YA JAY DONT TALK ABOUT sh*t..RIGHT THERE IT TELLS U KNO NOTHING ABOUT RAP..DAMN KID JAY HAS COUNTLESS ALBUMS WERE HE CAN BE DEEP AS fu*k AND THE THING IS JAY CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HE WANTS AND ITS HOT...WHAT THE fu*k DOES SOUTHERN RAPPERS TALK ABOUT..HOW BIG THEIR RIMS ARE..n*gga I DONT GIVE A fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #28
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,246 | Props total: 3781 3781
Jay-Z:

I'm not a businessman
I'm a business, man
 07-14-2005, 11:58 AM         #29
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub said:
most southern rappers talk about is their damn cars and their damn teeth and ice and are not lyrical they almost all of them follow the same formula and get very boring. South rappers are the dudes that dont talk about much most of the sh*t is too simple minded and that is why the industry loves it. East on the other hand are dudes that get more deep into their stuff. You my friend are a dumb a.ss for even saying that T.i. is better than jay and T.i. talks about bein the KING OF THE SOUTH ALL THE TIME!!! you must be about 10 years old.
And thats why east coast cats aint gettin no money cause the rest of the world dont want to hear that sh*t. Keep that sh*t in NY folk. The world wants to get crunk. Thats what music is for to make you feel good and want to dance. We just givin the world what they want. If you want to get all deep and sh*t write a book homie. He says he's the king of the south alot cause ppl try to attack him and try to take it from him. Noone has said otherwise about Jay but he still screams that out. Im a grown a.ss man dog.

Last edited by reggieblac; 07-14-2005 at 12:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #30
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,246 | Props total: 3781 3781
lmao stfu

what's so meaningful with lil jons YEAHHHHHHHH OKAAAAAAYYYYYYY WHATTTTTTT

good lyrics there
 07-14-2005, 12:01 PM         #31
sj19876 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.

damn, im from the south and dont agree with that
 11 years ago '04        #32
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
i mean its ur opinion but ur starting to fu*kin borderline gettin hated on like a muh fu*ka
 07-14-2005, 12:02 PM         #33
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
And thats why east coast cats aint gettin no money cause the rest of the world dont want to hear that sh*t. Keep that sh*t in NY folk. The world wants to get crunk. Thats what music is for to make you feel good and want to dance. We just givin the world what they want. If you want to get all deep and sh*t write a book homie. He says he's the king of the south alot cause ppl try to attack him and try to take it from him. Noone has said otherwise about Jay but he still screams that out. Im a grown a.ss man dog.
we did that sh*t before yall even had rappers int he south

we talked bout dancin and sh*t not fu*kin a n*gga up in the club as a dance song

dougie fresh's rhythms and songs>>> your fav club act

get it straight
 11 years ago '04        #34
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 BangOut said:
YA JAY DONT TALK ABOUT sh*t..RIGHT THERE IT TELLS U KNO NOTHING ABOUT RAP..DAMN KID JAY HAS COUNTLESS ALBUMS WERE HE CAN BE DEEP AS fu*k AND THE THING IS JAY CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HE WANTS AND ITS HOT...WHAT THE fu*k DOES SOUTHERN RAPPERS TALK ABOUT..HOW BIG THEIR RIMS ARE..n*gga I DONT GIVE A fu*k

damn jay the only one holding yall up and he ain't even rapping right now
 07-14-2005, 12:03 PM         #35
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangOut said:
Dont be cuttin off half the damn sentence to make it seem like i said something i didnt. I never said he cant rap nor did i say nobody from there cant rap. I just said yall sh*t sucks. And that is my opinion. Yall always give us yalls 2 cent on our music, and im givin yall my 2 cents on yalls music.
 11 years ago '05        #36
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
first off what the fu*k you talkin about they dont talk about nothin, what the fu*k do you want them to talk about, please explain what the fu*kin south is talkin about that is so intellectual. Second what the fu*k you talkin about that the east doesnt sell. Where the fu*k is 50 from. where is Jay from..

Then the other idiot saying all you have is d block, dipset, and these other dudes. Do you guys understand that you dont have anybody. You guys dont seem to get it, you think that like in nyc people cant wait for the next south cd to come out, do you understand people dont even listen to that sh*t, you guys talk about weezy, bun b, scarface, all these guys, seriously no one considers them sh*t up in nyc the hip hop capital of the world, when that sh*t comes out on boxden i dont even download it, meanwhile you guys are downloading the east rappers. ...people in the east really dont listen to southern rappers at all, unless there is some east coast guy in the song. You think we are bullsh*tting but nobody up here listens or gives a sh*t about the south, its considered second tier rap. ...........and you all talk about how east coast guys be dying to have a south guy on their song, number one none of you work in the fu*kin industry you dont know who is pressing who for songs. Its all about makin money and selling cds, if putting a south guy on your album sells a couple thousand more they will do it cause they know you south idiots buy anything. They dont put a south guy on there cause they think people in the east are feeling that, they do it to reach you guys.
 11 years ago '04        #37
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,096 | Props total: 609 609
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like down south music but you better just in joy this shine cause it's not going to last. Weather you like it or not no south rapper as sold 11mill or a mill in a weak so go seat down son. Plus it come from us how you luv that. O another Ti didn't go plat until he used JZ voice and Weezy is on Jay d!ck so he's your Favorite rapper Favorite rapper o and Jeezy that's my man but he's sign to Def Jam JZ is his Boss do the math or shut the fu*k up!!!! :wow:
I hate to tell you, but who does last at the top...the East was on top, West was on top, South was on top, and the Midwest was on top...nothing lasts...
 07-14-2005, 12:06 PM         #38
JerseyFlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO Comin From A Dude With The Worst Rapper In The Game In His Avy..."Ill Treat you like milk ill do nothin but spoil you" By the way propped the southern Cats that admit that theres no comparison...
 07-14-2005, 12:08 PM         #39
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa a lot of down south rappers dont have lyrics for real

I SAID BACK THEN THEY DIDN'T WANT ME NOW I'M HOT THEY ALL ON ME

LOL

Last edited by R=77; 07-14-2005 at 12:09 PM..
 07-14-2005, 12:08 PM         #40
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Signiture718 said:
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.
bi*ch i am hip hop n*gga. Everything about me and my community is hip hop. Im gettin tired of yall sayin that bs. I live in a city which is ran by hip hop. Yall the mutherfu*ker who live in mixed communities. My sh*t is 96% black. Everywhere you go u it is heavily influenced by hip hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
27 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy