squad up!

East Coast rappers suck

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
50 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 10:41 AM         #1
8921 page views
164 comments

reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East Coast rappers suck

East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.

164 comments for "East Coast rappers suck"

07-14-2005, 10:46 AM         #2
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from the south, i like the east coast rappers better then south...im just tired of most southern rappers rappin bout wood grain and bs....as well as the east but most sick cats come from the east

07-14-2005, 10:47 AM         #3
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East > South.

End of story.

stfukthxbye.

07-14-2005, 10:48 AM         #4
dub-u $  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
There is more to the east coast than what you see on tv. Considering you got mr.weridingspinners,weridingspinners in your avy, you need to reevaluate you life. Stay in school youngster.

Last edited by dub-u $; 07-14-2005 at 10:51 AM..

13 years ago '04        #5
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,143 | Props total: 2319 2319
East Coast >>>>> South, West, Anywhere else

^^
Enough Said

13 years ago '04        #6
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
damn u should get some hate for this sh*t...East Coast rappers sh*t on everything that was ever made in the south...NY produced fu*kin

Nas
Hov
Rakim
Biggy
..i could go on but u already kno that their aint nobody in the south other than UGK or Scarface than can even have their name up in there from the south

13 years ago '04        #7
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 159 159
I Aint Hatin On Southern Rap Them n*ggaz Is Gettin Money Or Whatever........but I Listen For Lyrics Before Hooks And Lil Jon Beats....the South Might Be Toppin The Charts............but That Dont Mean sh*t.....the Backstreet Boys Use To Top The Charts Too........

07-14-2005, 10:56 AM         #8
D-M-X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #9
j-dub 
space
space
$653 | Props total: 246 246
most southern rappers talk about is their damn cars and their damn teeth and ice and are not lyrical they almost all of them follow the same formula and get very boring. South rappers are the dudes that dont talk about much most of the sh*t is too simple minded and that is why the industry loves it. East on the other hand are dudes that get more deep into their stuff. You my friend are a dumb a.ss for even saying that T.i. is better than jay and T.i. talks about bein the KING OF THE SOUTH ALL THE TIME!!! you must be about 10 years old.

07-14-2005, 10:59 AM         #10
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-M-X said

[pic - click to view]

@Lil Flips eye, lookin like he got fu*ked up bad

07-14-2005, 10:59 AM         #11
Signiture718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.

13 years ago '04        #12
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 424 424
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like down south music but you better just in joy this shine cause it's not going to last. Weather you like it or not no south rapper as sold 11mill or a mill in a week so go seat down son. Plus it come from us how you luv that. O another Ti didn't go plat until he used JZ voice and Weezy is on Jay d!ck so he's your Favorite rapper Favorite rapper o and Jeezy that's my man but he's sign to Def Jam JZ is his Boss do the math or shut the fu*k up!!!! :wow:

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-14-2005 at 12:33 PM..

07-14-2005, 11:02 AM         #13
Signiture718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brooklyn All Muthafu*kin Day

13 years ago '04        #14
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 159 159
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.

DID I JUST READ THIS WRONG OR SOMETHIN? WHEN YOU SAYIN THOSE n*ggaZ AINT NICE ........ARE YOU ASKIN IT AS A QUESTION OR ARE YOU MAKIN A STATEMENT?

07-14-2005, 11:03 AM         #15
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what subjest is TI rapping about on You Don't know me, cause to me it sure sounds like a whole school days worth of subjects

13 years ago '04        #16
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
sarcasm

13 years ago '05        #17
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
lmao @ This Thread

07-14-2005, 11:06 AM         #18
Signiture718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin they nice and he retarded for forgetin them

13 years ago '04        #19
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,468 | Props total: 2772 2772
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
I Listen For Lyrics Before Hooks......
Same here, I listen to lyrics, i'd rather hear a dude on the street spit then listen to a lil john screamin on a beat at the club

07-14-2005, 11:09 AM         #20
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when jeezy or TI tell a story like Meet the Parents or A Week Ago, then come talk to me and we can have this discussion, until then shut the fu*k up

13 years ago '05        #21
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 116 116
I'm from South Georgia and I rep the GA and the south but as far as sayin T.i. is better than HOVA its ridiculous. I am Jay-Z fan and that n*gga in my opinion is the best rapper alive (RIP Tupac and BIG).

T.I. my n*gga and to clear up a few things Trap Muzik went platinum its the Album before the last one that had Jay's voice (Urban Legend). T.i. can get introspective check out the song Still aint Forgave Myself off of the I'm Serious Album.

I really believe that n*ggas up north jealous of the south cause they selling, and these so-called lyricist (who wouldn't know what a gold or platinum plaque looks if it was imbedded in their a.ss) are not selling so they say they intospective and they real the south too dumb to feel these nigs.

bi*ch please n*ggas down here listen to the same n*ggas up north ots just a fact that more nigs down south blowin up and these sad a.ss NY rappers crying cause they "lyrics" and aint got put on.

If the south is so bad why everybody want these south nigs on the record or why they want southern producers producin hte tracks? I'll tell you cause n*ggas down here can make hits wit little or no promotion.

13 years ago '04        #22
shorttime 
space
space
space
$178 | Props total: 1 1
thought I was the only one who thought da east suck sh*t they don't have know body but d-block dipset and jay and i'm not talking bout none of them has beens the only ones buying that sh*t are yall for people known for being so lyrical why its so hard for for east to push records sh*t if i'm not wrong jay was the the last person to see a platinum plat besides 50 and thats a shame. yall been sleep for 2 1/2 years its time to wake up and get back to work

07-14-2005, 11:52 AM         #23
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like down south music but you better just in joy this shine cause it's not going to last. Weather you like it or not no south rapper as sold 11mill or a mill in a weak so go seat down son. Plus it come from us how you luv that. O another Ti didn't go plat until he used JZ voice and Weezy is on Jay d!ck so he's your Favorite rapper Favorite rapper o and Jeezy that's my man but he's sign to Def Jam JZ is his Boss do the math or shut the fu*k up!!!! :wow:
Who has sold a mill in a week beside 50? What does Jay being Jeezy's boss have to do with anything? I didnt say Jay cant rap i said he dont talk bout sh*t. And take ur dumb a.ss to school. Its week not weak. Youre crazy as hell T.I went platinum as soon as he started doin sh*t for himself with Trap Musik not Urban Legend.

13 years ago '04        #24
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,980 | Props total: 881 881
it took TI a good while to go plat and alot of singles

07-14-2005, 11:53 AM         #25
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dub-u $ said
There is more to the east coast than what you see on tv. Considering you got mr.weridingspinners,weridingspinners in your avy, you need to reevaluate you life. Stay in school youngster.
sh*t its more to the south than what you see on TV. And mr. weridespinners is in my avy with a black eye. Youre a dumb a.ss too. Im a grown a.ss man boy.

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
102 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
72 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
50 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
29 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
54 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
8 comments
49 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
15 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
14 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
36 comments
50 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Texas State University cutie 🍑🔥
12 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This B!tch Might Be Retarded
80 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
213 comments
51 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
92 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Favre wanted Rodgers traded for Randy Mossin 07 ... Guess who F'd That up
51 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 WWE star Roman Reigns reveals he's had leukemia for 11 years
8 comments
51 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
82 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This is the exact play no one is talking about that actually started the L..
60 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
13 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Reign Of Supermen First Trailer
5 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KOBE BRYANT READING EXCERPTS from his New BOOK "THE MAMBA MENTALITY" :mjom..
6 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
talkofny2k4
Obadiah1Verse18
Scorpz
PineappleOG
DrizzyStan06
QdobaCasanova
1000bluntz
mikejuheard
bxgangsta
SlumzGod
Top 10 most slapped recently
Proffesor X
onlybuilt1906
Juliette DaBlok
Rule 336
WavyGnu
squirtofkahlua
TheRiverStyx
j3rz
Sucka Repellent
---Max-Payne---

most viewed right now
online now  44
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
180 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  42
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
214 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
118 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
129 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy