East Coast rappers suck

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2005, 10:41 AM         #1
7840 pageviews
164 comments

reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East Coast rappers suck

East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.

164 comments for "East Coast rappers suck"

07-14-2005, 10:46 AM         #2
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from the south, i like the east coast rappers better then south...im just tired of most southern rappers rappin bout wood grain and bs....as well as the east but most sick cats come from the east
 07-14-2005, 10:47 AM         #3
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East > South.

End of story.

stfukthxbye.
 07-14-2005, 10:48 AM         #4
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
East Coast rappers just suck to me. First they dont talk bout nothin and have some sorry a.ss beats that wont make nobody move. Jay Z is suppose to be the best? Get the fu*k outta here. T.I rips Jay Z. T.I stays on subject. Thats why im not liking Weezy now, cause hes tryin to rap like yall east coast cats. Weezy aint talkin bout a god damn thing no more, he can not stay on subject because he wants to be like yall sorry a.sses that cant sell no record. He wants to be all lyrical, and that sh*t dont move me. Yea yall might be good with words but sh*t talk about something. Jeezy might not be all lyrical but the n*gga talks about something that ppl want to hear. I do not want to hear Jay say he's the God of rap in every song. Only thing Jay has is longevity. But the east coast music wont sell sh*t nomore unless they go get a southern n*gga to wreck it somewhere. Maybe yall need to step it up a lil bit start writing books or something and leave rap alone, cause we got this here. The only ppl yall have thats makin any noise is, n*ggas from the former ROC, 50, Fab, Fat Joe, and one of my fav Jadakiss and his crew. Im diggin most of these n*ggas though. They know if you cant beat em join em. All these n*ggas big now because they fu*ks with the south. We have an arsenal of artist coming from just ATL alone.
There is more to the east coast than what you see on tv. Considering you got mr.weridingspinners,weridingspinners in your avy, you need to reevaluate you life. Stay in school youngster.

Last edited by dub-u $; 07-14-2005 at 10:51 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #5
lilsnatch770|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,984 | Props total: 476 476
East Coast >>>>> South, West, Anywhere else

^^
Enough Said
 11 years ago '04        #6
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
damn u should get some hate for this sh*t...East Coast rappers sh*t on everything that was ever made in the south...NY produced fu*kin

Nas
Hov
Rakim
Biggy
..i could go on but u already kno that their aint nobody in the south other than UGK or Scarface than can even have their name up in there from the south
 11 years ago '04        #7
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 71 71
I Aint Hatin On Southern Rap Them n*ggaz Is Gettin Money Or Whatever........but I Listen For Lyrics Before Hooks And Lil Jon Beats....the South Might Be Toppin The Charts............but That Dont Mean sh*t.....the Backstreet Boys Use To Top The Charts Too........
 07-14-2005, 10:56 AM         #8
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #9
j-dub 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 87 87
most southern rappers talk about is their damn cars and their damn teeth and ice and are not lyrical they almost all of them follow the same formula and get very boring. South rappers are the dudes that dont talk about much most of the sh*t is too simple minded and that is why the industry loves it. East on the other hand are dudes that get more deep into their stuff. You my friend are a dumb a.ss for even saying that T.i. is better than jay and T.i. talks about bein the KING OF THE SOUTH ALL THE TIME!!! you must be about 10 years old.
 07-14-2005, 10:59 AM         #10
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-M-X said:

[pic - click to view]

@Lil Flips eye, lookin like he got fu*ked up bad
 11 years ago '05        #11
Signiture718 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 0 0
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.
 11 years ago '04        #12
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like down south music but you better just in joy this shine cause it's not going to last. Weather you like it or not no south rapper as sold 11mill or a mill in a week so go seat down son. Plus it come from us how you luv that. O another Ti didn't go plat until he used JZ voice and Weezy is on Jay d!ck so he's your Favorite rapper Favorite rapper o and Jeezy that's my man but he's sign to Def Jam JZ is his Boss do the math or shut the fu*k up!!!! :wow:

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-14-2005 at 12:33 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #13
Signiture718 
space
space
Brooklyn All Muthafu*kin Day
 11 years ago '04        #14
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 71 71
this guy is fu*kin retarded T.I. can rip Jay? What? This guy must be retarded? Papoose isnt nice. Jae Millz isnt nice. Nas isnt nice. D-Block isnt nice. Dipset isnt nice. i can go on for days maino, gravy, red cafe. stop watchin MTV and come back to me when u know sumthin about hip-hop.

DID I JUST READ THIS WRONG OR SOMETHIN? WHEN YOU SAYIN THOSE n*ggaZ AINT NICE ........ARE YOU ASKIN IT AS A QUESTION OR ARE YOU MAKIN A STATEMENT?
 07-14-2005, 11:03 AM         #15
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what subjest is TI rapping about on You Don't know me, cause to me it sure sounds like a whole school days worth of subjects
 11 years ago '04        #16
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
sarcasm
 11 years ago '05        #17
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 7 7
lmao @ This Thread
 11 years ago '05        #18
Signiture718 
space
space
im sayin they nice and he retarded for forgetin them
 11 years ago '04        #19
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
I Listen For Lyrics Before Hooks......
Same here, I listen to lyrics, i'd rather hear a dude on the street spit then listen to a lil john screamin on a beat at the club
 07-14-2005, 11:09 AM         #20
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when jeezy or TI tell a story like Meet the Parents or A Week Ago, then come talk to me and we can have this discussion, until then shut the fu*k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
256 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
477 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy