Why won't anyone diss Eminem?

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
9697 pageviews
32 comments

mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
Why won't anyone diss Eminem?

Me and my friend were talking about this the other day, all the rappers that are against 50 are dissing everyone except for eminem, we think its cause as soon as Em gets involved its over, what's everyone else think?

32 comments for "Why won't anyone diss Eminem?"

07-13-2005, 11:51 PM         #2
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man u must dont know about EM. U didnt see 8 Mile behind the footage battles, u didn't hear his diss to Canibus and Jermaine Depree called Can I bi*ch, or to Benzino, he will make a azz out of any rapper trying to diss him. trust me on that.
 07-14-2005, 12:34 AM         #3
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and all the legends livin give em props........from d-block to chamillionare to Grafh.....alll the way to jigga man........and even nas knows wats up.........so why just spark beef fo no reason......em doesnt even have a battle type air about him.......he dont go out and juz diss some one........maybe he did with jd but i dont kno bout dat.......and he just gets to much respect to just get dissed just to start a battle
 11 years ago '05        #4
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
no1s mentioned em's name yet, only reason em got involved with 50s beef wid ja rule was 'cause ja rule had to mention his and dre's name and also dissed his daughter
 07-15-2005, 12:22 AM         #5
LyricsofFury 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
Me and my friend were talking about this the other day, all the rappers that are against 50 are dissing everyone except for eminem, we think its cause as soon as Em gets involved its over, what's everyone else think?

Because lyrically most will get crushed. When Em puts down the pipe and gets off that saccharine poppy sh*t, he can lay down some venomous verses. Look at wack a.ss Benzino....CRUSHED.
 11 years ago '05        #6
feardafoot 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 0 0
the only rapper that ive heard diss em is Benzino.. Some dont even kall him legit..lol He's about the only one that'll go toe to toe with em and keep comin thus far. Of coarse em shut em down like he always does. More ppl should diss him b/c it'll proly increase their album sales.. Sounds sh*tty but it may be true
 07-15-2005, 12:53 PM         #7
No Joke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like laffy taffy hes got a joke on every rapper.. :D
 11 years ago '05        #8
yungwun5150 
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 0 0
listen to Nail In The Coffin by Eminem to Benzino
nobody fu*ks with Em because he has respect from the people who matter
 11 years ago '05        #9
tmitch 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think u can hate on him. . . he came into hip hop into a tough time and helped save it. i think witout a white boy in the game the gov't definately would of tried to seriously shut our industry down. but he has lyrical skills and he's a good battler but i havent banged him since his first sh*t. dipset baby
 11 years ago '05        #10
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
i posted this to mainly see a response...it's good to see that theres been no hate towards a real legend in the rap game....theres just so many haters on here i expected to see fu*k eminem and sh*t like that....ima try and prop u all so far...
 11 years ago '05        #11
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 28 28
People dont mess with Eminem because they know they got a chance of getting their a.ss shredded by Em. I think Em like a remote bomb, you mess with him, you press the button, and Shady explodes on them. Ask Benzino, ask Ja Rule, Eminem completely embarassed the both of them and look at them now. Cats just don't wanna risk it with Em, simple as that.
 07-17-2005, 04:42 PM         #12
crazyfool3378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one can fu*k with eminem lyrically other then hov and nas, and they got too much respect for the man, he can battle anyone in the game, no question , encore was a disappointment honestly, but u know he's just tryin to make u doubt his skills, SLIM SHADY CAN NOT BE TOUCHED, he is made bi*ches lol
 07-17-2005, 04:49 PM         #13
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov, Nas will destroy Em, but i cant really think of no one else, probably KRS, maybe LL, maybe Joe budden

Eminem came out and payed respect to jay therefore jay respects him in return, but i would love to see that, "heres the order of my list that its in, it goes reggie, JAY-Z, tupac and biggie, jada, kurrupt, NAS, and then me"

but u know wat, if em's really retired, and jay is retired, wat a great way to come back, a friendly battle.
 11 years ago '04        #14
Don CMoney 
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem isn't dissed, because he isn't a type of person who goes at people who got a good rep, since they inspired him. It's like if you don't say his name, he won't diss you. Although, talking about his daughter is way low, people like Jay-Z, Nas, Jadakiss respect him, cuz he earned it. Since he's not with 50 Cent all the time, what he does is his choice. Same thing with Game/50, he don't run with them, so he just let them or Dre handle it. All he wants to do is make music, but if he has to take a few cats down, so be it. It be cool if maybe Rakim, who is one of his favorite rappers that inspired him, battle Eminem for sport, not for beef. :cool:

Last edited by Don CMoney; 07-17-2005 at 05:36 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #15
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
Hes Too Good....Thas Y

His Only Good Competition Thas Alive Would Be Nas....
 11 years ago '05        #16
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 28 28
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
Hov, Nas will destroy Em, but i cant really think of no one else, probably KRS, maybe LL, maybe Joe budden

Eminem came out and payed respect to jay therefore jay respects him in return, but i would love to see that, "heres the order of my list that its in, it goes reggie, JAY-Z, tupac and biggie, jada, kurrupt, NAS, and then me"

but u know wat, if em's really retired, and jay is retired, wat a great way to come back, a friendly battle.
He had Andre 3000 from Outkast in that list too.
 11 years ago '04        #17
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Just because Eminem would Rip the sh*t out of them quick as that. Hate him or Love him, but Em's is probably the best Freestyle singer out there, next to Nas and others. Why you think even the punkass Ja Rule barely mentioned Eminem on a diss song?? He did mention his name but very slightly.
 11 years ago '05        #18
The Problem 
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 171 171
freestyle singer? nice terminology.

but yah i diss eminem all the time. madd people diss him... you just dont hear about it. i'll spit bars for days.... hahaha :)
 07-20-2005, 12:10 PM         #19
nupedingo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like all you have said, flat out, nobody wants it with the white boy, not even game, not jay, not jada, not anybody.
 07-23-2005, 10:37 AM         #20
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rog1 said:
I dont think Em really gives a fu*k about 50, he just created a monkey to dance and sing for us, made hella $ and that's why his rich white a.ss is retiring...

Marshall is crazy I'll give him that....
He's a huge name right now, and probably will be as long hip hop is around..
why fu*k with that? Nas would eat Him.!!

"Eminem k!lled you on your own sh*t"

- Nas on "Ether" Mentioning "Renegade" (Em's Verse WAS much better than Jiggas"
Nas Would k!ll Em Lyrically....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago