Duke Bitches!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck UNC!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 224
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #161
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
SAY SUMTHIN bi*chES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

 08-01-2005, 06:08 PM         #162
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have one more ncaa win and one less championship.

And you think that makes you & your stuck up team with rich kids from jersey special?


You're a fu*king moron.
 13 years ago '04        #163
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
 sebastian said:
You have one more ncaa win and one less championship.

And you think that makes you & your stuck up team with rich kids from jersey special?


You're a fu*king moron.

coach k sh*ts all over your savior dean smith
yu maad????????????????????
 13 years ago '05        #164
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,688 | Props total: 81 81
Uconn




  640 - 130 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 83% 4 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 08-01-2005, 06:44 PM         #165
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who bumped this old a.ss thread lol...
 08-01-2005, 06:45 PM         #166
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That clown who loves Coach Ks semen.
 13 years ago '04        #167
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
Message!!!!!!!!!
bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-01-2005, 07:14 PM         #168
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL fu*k DUKE AND UNC!

UCONN is gonna win it all, we got the best team hands down this year, dont even compare.
 08-01-2005, 07:15 PM         #169
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
LOL fu*k DUKE AND UNC!

UCONN is gonna win it all, we got the best team hands down this year, dont even compare.
True.


Uconn is the team to beat.
 13 years ago '04        #170
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
 Spookerrr said:
LOL fu*k DUKE AND UNC!

UCONN is gonna win it all, we got the best team hands down this year, dont even compare.
this is mens basketball not womens
muhahahahah
 08-01-2005, 07:35 PM         #171
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
this is mens basketball not womens
muhahahahah

lool youre fu*king retarded. tell me how you're gonna beat

C Josh Boone
PF Hilton Armstrong
SF Rudy Gay
SG Rashad Anderson
PG Marcus Williams

Bench:
Ed Nelson
Denham Brown
AJ Price
Plus any last minute prospects

I dont give a sh*t what your rosters ar,e you aint beating that. Gay is the best player in the country now.
Boone is the best defensive center in the country, and almost the best offensive.
Rashad Anderson is one of the best shooting guards in the country, look how good he played in the tourney two years ago, and last year he was out most of the year with a staff infection. He can shoot 3's with the best of them.
Marcus Williams is one of the best point guards in the country now, he was indsanely good last year.
Denham Brown is instant offense off the bench.
Ed Nelson instant defense off the bench, and he may start too.

You seem to forget we won two years ago, and in 99 right?! Duke and UNC have not won 2 championships since 99. Our recruiting is just as good as UNC or Duke, and our coach is already in the Hall Of Fame like UNC and Duke coaches. So your arguments hold no weight. UNC has no one left, your time is gone, maybe in 06, Duke, fu*k outta here.

UCONN in 05-06. nuff said
 13 years ago '04        #172
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
yeh nice on paper.
that sh*t don't meen nothing
tell that to the yankees. muhahahaha
 13 years ago '05        #173
tonydeals 
space
avatar space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 Spookerrr said:
lool youre fu*king retarded. tell me how you're gonna beat

C Josh Boone
PF Hilton Armstrong
SF Rudy Gay
SG Rashad Anderson
PG Marcus Williams

Bench:
Ed Nelson
Denham Brown
AJ Price
Plus any last minute prospects

I dont give a sh*t what your rosters ar,e you aint beating that. Gay is the best player in the country now.
Boone is the best defensive center in the country, and almost the best offensive.
Rashad Anderson is one of the best shooting guards in the country, look how good he played in the tourney two years ago, and last year he was out most of the year with a staff infection. He can shoot 3's with the best of them.
Marcus Williams is one of the best point guards in the country now, he was indsanely good last year.
Denham Brown is instant offense off the bench.
Ed Nelson instant defense off the bench, and he may start too.

You seem to forget we won two years ago, and in 99 right?! Duke and UNC have not won 2 championships since 99. Our recruiting is just as good as UNC or Duke, and our coach is already in the Hall Of Fame like UNC and Duke coaches. So your arguments hold no weight. UNC has no one left, your time is gone, maybe in 06, Duke, fu*k outta here.

UCONN in 05-06. nuff said
I ain't hardly reppin UCONN but this man has his facts straight! Real talk! UCONN takin it this year....and that's comin from a Georgetown fan!
 08-01-2005, 09:34 PM         #174
RummyWrecker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
this is mens basketball not womens
muhahahahah
must have forgot about 2004 win they won.... beating duke on the way there... with duke's best team they had in a few years

hahaha
 13 years ago '04        #175
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
fact of the matter is
we there every year
can yall say that about your teams
 13 years ago '04        #176
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
we was there though
yu maad???????????
yall unc bi*ches will fall off again this season like yall usually do
we are consistant
 13 years ago '05        #177
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,688 | Props total: 81 81
fu*k Unc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




  640 - 130 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 83% 4 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 13 years ago '04        #178
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,924 | Props total: 835 835
big east is best conference with uconn being best team
 13 years ago '04        #179
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14344 14344
ACC--------->Big East
 13 years ago '04        #180
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,924 | Props total: 835 835
your funny, acc has unc duke maryland nc state n wake forest n not even all of them r up there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Is this a real pawg?
26 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
100 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
139 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy