Duke Bitches!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck UNC!!!!!!!!

view more...

most viewed right now
35 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+18  35
53 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-13-2005, 12:36 AM         #126
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

07-13-2005, 12:37 AM         #127
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

07-13-2005, 12:38 AM         #128
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

07-13-2005, 12:39 AM         #129
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And once again I feel the need to post this picture of a Duke basketball player (Reggie Love) with a UNC students nuts on his face.

G'night

07-13-2005, 12:40 AM         #130
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok one more before I go to sleep of good ole Reggie getting clowned on by UNC students.

07-13-2005, 12:45 AM         #131
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And this is the official head 2 head count as of right now.

Carolina 123 wins Duke 95
Carolina 4 National Championships Duke 3

Like I said, you can be the 2nd best school on Tobacco Road.

:)

07-13-2005, 10:35 AM         #132
Black King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Duke fans have no talking rights till next year.

13 years ago '04        #133
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,153 | Props total: 2370 2370
Its going to be funny when the tar heels rookie team, beats the duke team and UNC goes farther in the tournament and the DUKE fans have some stupid bullsh*t excuse

"The refs blew the game"

"That was such a foul"

"We should of played (insert name)"

"Its not our fault they shot 65%"

13 years ago '04        #134
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
wow, this got real ugly. haha

13 years ago '04        #135
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,217 | Props total: 18902 18902
You know how big of a pu**y you are for saying this sh*t knowing the situation UNC is gonna be in this season? Motherfu*k Duke, yeah y'all are probably gonna better than my UNC team this year but we lost everybody.

You know you weren't talking all this sh*t last year when UNC won the national title, ole pu**y a.ss n*gga. If y'all don't win the title than it really means nada anyways and Duke ain't winning it this season. UNC is gonna be on the come up after this season, believe that. Roy is a master recruiter and he finally won his coveted national title so that's just gonna help him land even more big time players, they'll be back there real soon. People know about the successes of UNC alums in the pros so that's a big drawing point and just watch them scoop up the best players in the country year after year starting the season after this one. Only Dukie who's ever really done sh*t in the NBA that I like is Grant Hill, who I love despite his Dukie heritage, too bad he's been hurt so much.

13 years ago '05        #136
jash62 
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 0 0
i must say JJ red!ck has a sweet shot, probably the best in the nation, and shelden williams is pretty dominant.
DUKE 4 LIFE fu*k ALL OTHERS

07-13-2005, 04:39 PM         #137
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jash62 said
i must say JJ red!ck has a sweet shot, probably the best in the nation, and shelden williams is pretty dominant.
DUKE 4 LIFE fu*k ALL OTHERS
Remember that time last year when Sean May put 20 + points and 20 + rebounds on Shelden Williams in both games they played?

Theres a reason Shelden Williams and JJ Red!ck are still in college and not in the pros.

13 years ago '04        #138
kirkangil|M 
space
space
space
$4,199 | Props total: 0 0
How the hell did i miss this thread?

UNC >

Rick Fox > Any Duke player past, present or future

Last edited by kirkangil; 07-13-2005 at 06:07 PM..

13 years ago '05        #139
jash62 
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 0 0
 sebastian said
Remember that time last year when Sean May put 20 + points and 20 + rebounds on Shelden Williams in both games they played?

Theres a reason Shelden Williams and JJ Red!ck are still in college and not in the pros.
yes i remember that, may is pretty much williams daddy, JJ isnt really an nba player yet lol, all he can really do is shoot. williams will be a lottery next year

07-13-2005, 07:34 PM         #140
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DUKIES 4 LIFE!!!!

sebastian said

Duke outplayed UNC in nearly both games, except towards the end of the 2nd when they showed their lack of depth and collapsed.And in the first game Duke won and UNC had 18 seconds and couldnt even get off a shot to potentially win the game.Shelden Williams and J.J. easily could have gotten drafted this year...but unlike May who claimed he'd come back and stay loyal, they were loyal to Coach K and Duke fans.And lastly I'm gonna say it right now...UNC WON'T MAKE THE TOURNEY NEXT YEAR!

07-13-2005, 07:39 PM         #141
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First.

UNC will easily make the tourny.
Unlike Duke and a couple other schools this is a very weak NCAA season.
Almost every school was hit hard with early entries.

You're a fool if you think differently.

And as to Duke outplaying UNC in both games is crazy.
UNC had a 10 point lead in both games & it was Raymond Feltons fault that unc lost the 1st game.
Remember when he spun off Ewing but waited?

Silly "dookies" tend to forget what really happened.

And JJ would of been a 2nd round pick at best if he went this year & Shelden would of been a late first round pick.

At least thats what they where projected at before they chocked in the ncaa tourny.

07-13-2005, 08:12 PM         #142
Vick Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said
U do have 4 titles but that 1953 title was bi*ch a.ss victory because chamberlain was destroying u pussies in that game so your bi*ch a.ss coach decided to play keep away like a big pusssy and run the clock out so your gay a.ss team could hold on to win the game. U calorina should be man enough to admit u don't deserve that title u pussies. Duke has also won 3 but we've been to the final four 10 times in the last 20 years. how many has carolina been to five and u bi*ches don't win against michigan if chris webber doesn't call a timeout and your other title was won only cause michael jordan had his best career game against georgetown cause worthy perkins doherty etc etc didn't do sh*t in the title game. and to conclude you bithces had a 20 point lead against illinois and if luther head hits that 3 you possibly lose that title! so go ahead and enjoy it because next seaon u will be 12 and 18 because your whole fu*kin team decided they would rather play for money than come back and try to defend their championship like duke did in 92 and 01 so u don't have anything to say u fu*kin losers. I can't wait till we play u so u can watch your team lose by 30. P.S enjoy watching your boys in the pros because none of those sorry bastards are going to be great in the NBA
there's one simple point to all of those games u just explained
UNC won point blank period

Keep away from Chamberlain? hell who wouldnt?
Webber is a retard and cost his own team the game
Jordan stepped his game up in the clutch...always has
Head missed the shot...fair shot, no foul, straight up BRICK

and of course like i said, the point is UNC won point blank period

13 years ago '04        #143
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
not this dumb sh*t already... i'm still enjoyin the national championship.

13 years ago '04        #144
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
 KillaCam2939 said
DUKIES 4 LIFE!!!!

Duke outplayed UNC in nearly both games, except towards the end of the 2nd when they showed their lack of depth and collapsed.And in the first game Duke won and UNC had 18 seconds and couldnt even get off a shot to potentially win the game.Shelden Williams and J.J. easily could have gotten drafted this year...but unlike May who claimed he'd come back and stay loyal, they were loyal to Coach K and Duke fans.And lastly I'm gonna say it right now...UNC WON'T MAKE THE TOURNEY NEXT YEAR!
not making the tourney is a bit of a stretch... but doesn't really matter, i'll trade a national title for a down year. IF (and that's a big if) we're not in it next year, we'll be right back in it the year after

07-13-2005, 09:31 PM         #145
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^They won't be Top 5 in the acc I guarantee that, and in the first UNC-Duke game J.J. anticipated a screen and roll and broke it up.UNC choked in that game...18 seconds and no shot attempt.I still stand by my statment that UNC won't make the tourney, but if they do they will be a bubble team.

07-13-2005, 09:37 PM         #146
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam2939 said
^They won't be Top 5 in the acc I guarantee that, and in the first UNC-Duke game J.J. anticipated a screen and roll and broke it up.UNC choked in that game...18 seconds and no shot attempt.I still stand by my statment that UNC won't make the tourney, but if they do they will be a bubble team.
You're kidding yourself if you dont think they will be top 5.

After Duke & Boston College every other team in the ACC lost key players.
Miami may be the surprise team.

But you seem like a sensible Duke fan compared to these clowns who where crying about some made up history.

13 years ago '04        #147
Javon23 309 heat pts309 OP
space
space
$50,351 | Props total: 18565 18565
Unc bi*ches Can't Accept The Truth
Duke---------->dynasty
Yu Maad?

07-13-2005, 09:39 PM         #148
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
Unc bi*ches Can't Accept The Truth
Duke---------->dynasty
Yu Maad?

That statement has nothing to do with anything you've been saying the past 10 pages.

You are way to stupid to be a Duke fan.

Duke fans pride themselves on their intelligence.

13 years ago '04        #149
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 877 877
Syracuse > any other team

07-13-2005, 10:14 PM         #150
Mario2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell naw fu*k duke UNC 4 Life

Home      

most viewed right now
+49online now  25
Gawd Damn!! 🤯🤯😵👉👉🍑🍗..
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  21
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
57 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  11
Image(s) inside Avianne'S Sean John Chain With Over 7,000 Diamonds
75 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
BOX 2 time women boxing champ Claressa Shields Slams Serena Williams!
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+63online now  9
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  5
Video inside R Kelly doing R Kelly things again
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  5
NBA Father time is undefeated: LeBron rocking a grey beard