Duke Bitches!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck UNC!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2005, 10:54 PM         #81
RummyWrecker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they didnt have 10 bad years, why you keep saying that?

guthridge took them to final four in his 2 years... then doherty took over and he fu*ked up big time... 3 crap years... he got booted

roy williams takes them to second round in his first year, then they win national title

so 3 bad seasons, not 10
 07-12-2005, 10:54 PM         #82
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
U do have 4 titles but that 1953 title was bi*ch a.ss victory because chamberlain was destroying u pussies in that game so your bi*ch a.ss coach decided to play keep away like a big pusssy and run the clock out so your gay a.ss team could hold on to win the game. U calorina should be man enough to admit u don't deserve that title u pussies. Duke has also won 3 but we've been to the final four 10 times in the last 20 years. how many has carolina been to five and u bi*ches don't win against michigan if chris webber doesn't call a timeout and your other title was won only cause michael jordan had his best career game against georgetown cause worthy perkins doherty etc etc didn't do sh*t in the title game. and to conclude you bithces had a 20 point lead against illinois and if luther head hits that 3 you possibly lose that title! so go ahead and enjoy it because next seaon u will be 12 and 18 because your whole fu*kin team decided they would rather play for money than come back and try to defend their championship like duke did in 92 and 01 so u don't have anything to say u fu*kin losers. I can't wait till we play u so u can watch your team lose by 30. P.S enjoy watching your boys in the pros because none of those sorry bastards are going to be great in the NBA
n*gga I was born in the 80's.
Dont throw some sh*t from 1953 in the mix.
Act like you know something.
Thats a sorry a.ss excuse if you gotta dig back that far to find some sh*t on UNC.
And UNC was up on Michigan when Webber called that timeout, you act like Michigan was winning.
Did you forget that part or are you making up sh*t as you go?
Did you also forget the no call on the Webber travel?

And saying Jordan had a career game against Georgetown was the only reason we won is laughable?

Motherfu*king James Worthy was the got damn MOP of the tourny and you said he didnt do sh*t!

You obviously dont know wtf you're talking about.

Take your sorry wannabe basketball a.ss back to espn classic and pretend you know something.

I cant even hear Duke fans right now, you're not on UNCs level.

Mu'fu*kas got swept by bum a.ss Maryland last year, got damn joke.
 07-12-2005, 10:55 PM         #83
RummyWrecker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lets not even speak on the fact that yall finally beat us last season after duke went on a streak of beating unc for years home and away.
lets not speak on the fact that we won how many acc tourny titles in the past 10 years.
how many times duke been in the acc tourny finals in the past 10 years??????

what can UNC bring to the table compared to duke the past 10 years??????
yall are streaky and not a balanced program.
and yall know dude did not travel in that game. yall shoulda lost then

get off ya knees
hes gone and been gone

[pic - click to view]

the only funny thing is... you can only mention past 10 years... cause you know other than that... UNC dominated them easily... way more than 10 years
 07-12-2005, 10:56 PM         #84
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And why the fu*k are these Duke fans comparing 10 years?
Why stop at 10 years? Because Duke finally started doing good?
Lets go back further, fu*k stoping 10 years because Duke has an edge.
Lets go back to when this sh*t popped off.

fu*king fake a.sses.

I'ma bury yall bi*ches in some facts in a minute.
 11 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
$44,570 | Props total: 5536 5536
 RummyWrecker said:
the only funny thing is... you can only mention past 10 years... cause you know other than that... UNC dominated them easily... way more than 10 years
uh dog its been more then 10 years
matter of fact heres a fact yu have no way around nor yu can avoid

DUKE HAS WHIPPED UNC'S a.ss THE LAST 15 OUT OF 18 MEETINGS

oh damn i hate to do that to ya bruh
 07-12-2005, 11:02 PM         #86
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm telling you Duke players & fans alike are nothing but f*g**ts.
I offer these pictures as proof.

After Reggie Love failed to make it on the Green Bay Packers NFL squad he comes crying to Coach K for a spot on the Duke team.

These are pics of Reggie taking his f*g**t a.ss to UNC(because nothing pops off at Duke), then getting Tea Bagged by UNC fans.

This mu'fu*ka posted a pic of Dahnaty Jones pretending to be getting head from some cat from some green school.

Reggie love has a UNC fans nuts on his forehead.

UNC OWNS DUKE. Move on.

[IMG][/IMG]
 07-12-2005, 11:03 PM         #87
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anybody wants the entire Reggie Love gets teabagged by a UNC student set.
Let me know.
 11 years ago '04        #88
RoyceDa59 216 heat pts216
space
space
$14,096 | Props total: 1260 1260
 sebastian said:
Thats a sorry a.ss excuse if you gotta dig back that far to find some sh*t on UNC.
And UNC was up on Michigan when Webber called that timeout, you act like Michigan was winning.

And saying Jordan had a career game against Georgetown was the only reason we won is laughable?

Motherfu*king James Worthy was the got damn MOP of the tourny and you said he didnt do sh*t!

Take your sorry wannabe basketball a.ss back to espn classic and pretend you know something.

first of all bi*ch u included that 4th title so i was giving u the reason why u motherfu*kers have a 4th title! second u still can't match our 10 final four apperances to your 5 and lastly your sorry a.ss school has one good year after 5 mediocre seasons and 5 very sorry a.ss seaons where u didn't even get to the sweet 16 pu**y! so for u to say that Unc is better because you win 1 title in the last 12 years while we won 3 in that time is a pretty lame excuse for a so called great basketball school. P.s. we still dominate because u will win 10 games we cut down the nets once again Muthafu*ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:finger:
 07-12-2005, 11:04 PM         #89
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the Lakers where begging for Roy Williams before Coach K.
What a fu*king joke.

Coach Williams: This spring, there were some other options out there, it's never interested me because I know I'm doing what I want to do. I jokingly said that if a couple more guys left, I was going to leave with them, but that thought did cross my mind, there's no question. I couldn't get anybody to hire me as an a.ssistant golf professional, though, so, there wasn't anything else I could do.

Q: When you say a couple of other options, did you get offered some NBA jobs?

Coach Williams: I had an opportunity to discuss some things with a couple people, but, Mitch (Kupchak) said in the USA Today that I turned him down for the third time, that had to be a record. But I'm doing exactly what I want to do.

Q: Fourth time, right?

Coach Williams: I'm going to stick with what Mitch - I know the truth. (Laughter.)

I just think it's interesting that, for the second year in a row, Roy turns down the same job that Coach K turned down last year. In fact, last year he turned it down before Coach K did. And, does anyone know about it? No, not really. Roy casually mentions it at his press conference, whereas Coach K calls a press conference to let everyone know he's considering it, and then to turn it down. Roy doesn't need to do that.
 07-12-2005, 11:05 PM         #90
RummyWrecker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:

ouch, hahahaa
 11 years ago '04        #91
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,189 | Props total: 62 62
both good programs...but DUke is gonna own this 05-06 season easily...just accept it....Big East > All other conferences...we sending 10 teams to the tourny this year
 11 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
Duke vs Carolina - What rivalry?

The rivalry between Duke and UNC has been a storied o?ne. They were even voted "Best Rivalry" by a panel of ESPN experts, we a.ssume after much lobbying by Stuart Scott. We've seen "Jerseys in the Rafters" and realize just how good UNC really was......a long time ago. Correct us if we're wrong, but Duke has won 14 of the last 16 games and 8 of the last 9. That's not a rivalry, unless you call the Harlem Globetrotters and Washington Generals a rivalry. The last time Carolina came close to dominating Duke, Vince Carter was standing o?n the Cameron Indoor Stadium scorers table making obscene gestures to the crowd. Think about it. Since 1997-98 season, UNC has defeated Duke twice. 85-83 in 2001 when a riot ensued o?n Franklin Street and 82-79 in 2002 which was somewhat of a fluke. Since 1998, in those 14 out of 16 wins, Duke has beaten UNC by double digits in twelve of the games with an average winning margin of 15.5 points. That includes 5 wins by 20 points or more. With their recent National Championship and ACC Championship, Maryland (Duke's TRUE rival) has been the leader in trying to dethrone the Blue Devils. NC State has battled them in the ACC championship game two of the last three years and has won 2 of the last 5 against Duke. Georgia Tech and Wake Forest have emerged as a real national powers. UNC has done nothing to challenge Duke's prominence in the ACC. Rivalry? BAH HUMBUG.
Win 20 games and then talk.

OUCH YU MAAD??????????????

GOODNITE UNC bi*chES

WE THE CHAMPS YALL THE LOOSERS
yall nothing but detroit piston wannabes
one hit wonders.
 07-12-2005, 11:08 PM         #93
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
first of all bi*ch u included that 4th title so i was giving u the reason why u motherfu*kers have a 4th title! second u still can't match our 10 final four apperances to your 5 and lastly your sorry a.ss school has one good year after 5 mediocre seasons and 5 very sorry a.ss seaons where u didn't even get to the sweet 16 pu**y! so for u to say that Unc is better because you win 1 title in the last 12 years while we won 3 in that time is a pretty lame excuse for a so called great basketball school. P.s. we still dominate because u will win 10 games we cut down the nets once again Muthafu*ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:finger:
You must be the dumbest fu*k on the planet.

UNC made the final 4 in 2000.

And uhm, when did Duke when 3 national titles in the past 12 seasons?

Seriously, hop off the bandwagon and act like you know something.
 07-12-2005, 11:09 PM         #94
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Duke vs Carolina - What rivalry?

The rivalry between Duke and UNC has been a storied o?ne. They were even voted "Best Rivalry" by a panel of ESPN experts, we a.ssume after much lobbying by Stuart Scott. We've seen "Jerseys in the Rafters" and realize just how good UNC really was......a long time ago. Correct us if we're wrong, but Duke has won 14 of the last 16 games and 8 of the last 9. That's not a rivalry, unless you call the Harlem Globetrotters and Washington Generals a rivalry. The last time Carolina came close to dominating Duke, Vince Carter was standing o?n the Cameron Indoor Stadium scorers table making obscene gestures to the crowd. Think about it. Since 1997-98 season, UNC has defeated Duke twice. 85-83 in 2001 when a riot ensued o?n Franklin Street and 82-79 in 2002 which was somewhat of a fluke. Since 1998, in those 14 out of 16 wins, Duke has beaten UNC by double digits in twelve of the games with an average winning margin of 15.5 points. That includes 5 wins by 20 points or more. With their recent National Championship and ACC Championship, Maryland (Duke's TRUE rival) has been the leader in trying to dethrone the Blue Devils. NC State has battled them in the ACC championship game two of the last three years and has won 2 of the last 5 against Duke. Georgia Tech and Wake Forest have emerged as a real national powers. UNC has done nothing to challenge Duke's prominence in the ACC. Rivalry? BAH HUMBUG.

OUCH YU MAAD??????????????

GOODNITE UNC bi*chES

WE THE CHAMPS YALL THE LOOSERS
yall nothing but detroit piston wannabes
one hit wonders.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

This little girl took a fu*king article that was written before UNC beat Duke this season and before the national title game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats fu*king pathetic and quite desperate.

And last time I checked UNC is the champions, Duke got OWNED by MSU which got clocked by UNC.

Sit down bi*ches, no matter what you little girls want to say, we have the hardware to back it up.

Every category UNC owns Duke.
 11 years ago '04        #95
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
^^^ learn how to type
 07-12-2005, 11:11 PM         #96
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

Try 33.

Stupid fu*k.

Last edited by sebastian; 07-12-2005 at 11:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #97
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
if u wanna talk about hardware, than UNC is owned by UCLA and UK...
 07-12-2005, 11:12 PM         #98
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
if u wanna talk about hardware, than UNC is owned by UCLA and UK...
This is a Duke & Carolina thread.

If you wanna take hardware lets fu*king throw the Yankees in there too.

Since apparently anything is relevant.
 07-12-2005, 11:12 PM         #99
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
^^^ learn how to type
Where did I fu*k up at?
 11 years ago '04        #100
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
 sebastian said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

This little girl took a fu*king article that was written before UNC beat Duke this season and before the national title game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats fu*king pathetic and quite desperate.

And last time I checked UNC is the champions, Duke got OWNED by MSU which got clocked by UNC.

Sit down bi*ches, no matter what you little girls want to say, we have the hardware to back it up.

Every category UNC owns Duke.

i just proved my point how ignorant yu are.
theres nothing yu can say to erase that fact we own yall the last 15 out of 18 games. yeh yall finally beat us last season but cha forgot we whipped yall yet again also. hmmm lets see before last season the last time yall won a championship was last decade. stfu cause yu oviously know nothing chump
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy