Tony Yayo>>> 95% Of The Game!

most viewed right now
 254
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 219
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 162
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Congratulations to Larry Nance and his new wife
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-11-2005, 01:36 PM         #81
Djlexbubbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9ine said:
record sales dont mean he a good rapper. record sales dont make ur album a classic. yayos just as bad as the rest of gunit. and why the sellin so well? cuz they make club songs. they fukin sing. their garbage lyrically and they got the worst flow ever. all they got is good producers. and u say yayo >>> rakkin? what the fuk is wrong wit u. clean out ur mothafukin ears and stop d!ckridin these homos u bi*ch. g-unit is NOT real hip hop. they more like pop. and whats this talk bout u thinkin everybody madd? u the one who replys to every fukin post in here that disagrees wit u. u the one who angry.

MOST OF RAP TODAY IS POP HOMIE....
 13 years ago '05        #82
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
You can take me out the 'hood, but can't take the 'hood out me ('Cause what?)
'Cause I'm ghetto, I'm ghetto
n*ggas hate when you do good
But when you broke, your friends and your enemies
They love you, they love you
"Cheche, get the YAYO"
Picture me being crack, out of town, trips on the traiN
"Cheche, get the YAYO"
Picture me being crack (Tony Yayo!)
You can SNIFF me, cut me, I'll turn you to a junkie
I'm the number one seller in the whole fu*kin' country
Wallstreet n*ggas, they cop me on the low
White boys don't call me coke, they call me blow
It's time to go, on the bus, the train, the plane
I'M smuggleD, I'm nothin' but trouble
I'll make your money double
Cook me in baking soda
I'll turn your Hooprock into a new Range Rover
I'll pay all your bills and fill your 'frigerator
Feed your family, turn your man to a hater
YOU CAN Put me in your doorpanels or your stashbox
Put me in your Nik's, Timbs or Reeboks
If you cop three and a half you hustlin' backwards
Cop a hundred grams, you movin' forwards
I'M tryin' to move more birds
...In PA all day, on the corner of Third (n*gga WHAT!)

-T.O.N.Y-
 13 years ago '05        #83
thecondogg 
space
avatar space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
 Lm0ney87 said:
100% of the Game >>>>>>>>> people who rap at home on a mic plugged into there computer>>>>>>>>> people who sing along with the music >>>>>>> Mutes >>>>>>>>> Yayo

True Story...



its true though...
 13 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
I got TIMBERWOLVES in Minnesota,
And got them New York KNICKS up in that bakin soda/
I cross over yo reugers in Wancover when its GRIZZLIE
And i bought a TRAILBLAZER if yo a.ss dont hit me/
Yo get shot in ya CAVS in Cleveland, start bleedin
And now you on the bench, and can't ball all season/
Yo i roll the Phillies up, wit tha 76ERS
And got my HEAT in Miami, on tha beach wit my n*ggas/
And them hoes from Atlanta is HAWKin'
Cuz they see them Denver NUGGETS on my neck, while my a.ss is walkin/
Stash the gun, now im in Pheonix SUN
Cuz im a Golden State WARRIOR that stay on the run/
Im in the truck, countin up Milwaukee BUCKS
And i, stay wit tha ratchet cuz thats whats up/
I got a WIZARD in D.C., that chef up O's
So I'm livin like a KING in Sacramento/
When i'm out in Chicago, I'm on sum BULLsh*t
You know, semi-automatics I stay wit a full clip/
Or them Houston ROCKETS, baby-nine in my pocket
Hypnotiq and ball Chronic, Loungin wit tha SONICS/
Im that n*gga, that'll Los Angeles CLIP ya
Slow ya PACE in Indiana, where you countin them figgas/
Yo I'm out in New Orleans where we duckin them warrants
You get stung by my mac like a batch of HORNETS/
Time is up, like a San Antonio SPUR
I got rings like a LAKER but move CELTIC birds/
Disappear like MAGIC, loadin MAVERICKS in the gat
And I'll Detroit p!ss on you, while you lyin on your back/
Strip shorty outta her bra, you know i get a.ss
Cuz the kid big boy like the Utah JAZZ/
Toronto RAPTOR style, Yay is a vet
I move like a NET so cut that check/
It's the Playoffs!
-Tony Yayo-
 13 years ago '05        #85
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
and for all u n*ggas sayin 50 changed and he a singer now and all that bullsh*t.

n*gga been singin hooks since he STARTED in the game. But only cuz he rich now ppl decided to notice it and hate on it
 07-11-2005, 01:41 PM         #86
Djlexbubbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
I got TIMBERWOLVES in Minnesota,
And got them New York KNICKS up in that bakin soda/
I cross over yo reugers in Wancover when its GRIZZLIE
And i bought a TRAILBLAZER if yo a.ss dont hit me/
Yo get shot in ya CAVS in Cleveland, start bleedin
And now you on the bench, and can't ball all season/
Yo i roll the Phillies up, wit tha 76ERS
And got my HEAT in Miami, on tha beach wit my n*ggas/
And them hoes from Atlanta is HAWKin'
Cuz they see them Denver NUGGETS on my neck, while my a.ss is walkin/
Stash the gun, now im in Pheonix SUN
Cuz im a Golden State WARRIOR that stay on the run/
Im in the truck, countin up Milwaukee BUCKS
And i, stay wit tha ratchet cuz thats whats up/
I got a WIZARD in D.C., that chef up O's
So I'm livin like a KING in Sacramento/
When i'm out in Chicago, I'm on sum BULLsh*t
You know, semi-automatics I stay wit a full clip/
Or them Houston ROCKETS, baby-nine in my pocket
Hypnotiq and ball Chronic, Loungin wit tha SONICS/
Im that n*gga, that'll Los Angeles CLIP ya
Slow ya PACE in Indiana, where you countin them figgas/
Yo I'm out in New Orleans where we duckin them warrants
You get stung by my mac like a batch of HORNETS/
Time is up, like a San Antonio SPUR
I got rings like a LAKER but move CELTIC birds/
Disappear like MAGIC, loadin MAVERICKS in the gat
And I'll Detroit p!ss on you, while you lyin on your back/
Strip shorty outta her bra, you know i get a.ss
Cuz the kid big boy like the Utah JAZZ/
Toronto RAPTOR style, Yay is a vet
I move like a NET so cut that check/
It's the Playoffs!
-Tony Yayo-

PROPS This Joint was off the chain...The talk of NY k!lled that sh*t..
 13 years ago '05        #87
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
 soker4002 said:
real n*ggas don't give a fu*k about record sales

maybe your right..

real n*ggas dont care about record sales


but rappers do

and this is the rap game.

wut u think rappers write for? to please their fans? lol they dont give a fu*k bout u.


'
 07-11-2005, 01:42 PM         #88
Lm0ney87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=BurninLz]I cross over yo reugers in Vancover when its GRIZZLIE[QUOTE]
the grizzles haven't been in vancouver for over 2 years, he should at least update his rhymes
 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM         #89
Djlexbubbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soker4002 said:
real n*ggas don't give a fu*k about record sales

LOL you crazy son...real n*ggas don't care about makin money?lol....lol....lol....

this was one of the dumbest statements ever......
 13 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
[QUOTE=Lm0ney87][QUOTE=BurninLz]I cross over yo reugers in Vancover when its GRIZZLIE
the grizzles haven't been in vancouver for over 2 years, he should at least update his rhymes

he wrote the sh*t a long time ago homie. prolly while he was locked up




Last edited by BurninLz; 07-11-2005 at 01:43 PM..
 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM         #91
Lm0ney87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
he wrote the sh*t while he was in jail homie


thats why i said update
 13 years ago '05        #92
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
 Lm0ney87 said:
thats why i said update
i really doubt that he cares about 1 up to date line.
 13 years ago '04        #93
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,313 | Props total: 13 13
lmfao..
 07-11-2005, 01:45 PM         #94
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this bullsh*t actually went 7 pages, i read the first page where it said "yayo>rakim" and just stopped reading....
 13 years ago '05        #95
thecondogg 
space
avatar space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
i don't even see how people say he's pop or club music...... no one in the club wants to hear yayo's annoying shouting over a club beat, u can't dance to that sh*t..... i guess other people have their opinions, but i don't see anything right with yayo.... atleast 50, buck, and even banks can make a good club song......
 07-11-2005, 01:47 PM         #96
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chingy >>> yayo

yup. fu*k G-UNIT!!!!!!! yes im hating
 13 years ago '05        #97
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1209 1209
 thecondogg said:
i don't even see how people say he's pop or club music...... no one in the club wants to hear yayo's annoying shouting over a club beat, u can't dance to that sh*t..... i guess other people have their opinions, but i don't see anything right with yayo.... atleast 50, buck, and even banks can make a good club song......
first ppl diss g-unit for makin club songs then n*ggas diss em for not makin em good enuff?




Well me personally, whenever i go to the club im all fu*ked up so i dont give a fu*k wut kinda lyrics there are, as long as i got a bi*ch and a nice beat then ill dance to it nah mean.


Last edited by BurninLz; 07-11-2005 at 01:48 PM..
 07-11-2005, 01:48 PM         #98
WestCoastGrilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
record sales dont mean he a good rapper. record sales dont make ur album a classic. yayos just as bad as the rest of gunit. and why the sellin so well? cuz they make club songs. they fukin sing. their garbage lyrically and they got the worst flow ever. all they got is good producers. and u say yayo >>> rakkin? what the fuk is wrong wit u. clean out ur mothafukin ears and stop d!ckridin these homos u bi*ch. g-unit is NOT real hip hop. they more like pop. and whats this talk bout u thinkin everybody madd? u the one who replys to every fukin post in here that disagrees wit u. u the one who angry.
mayn, all i gots to say is this, yayo would lyrically smash ya fav rapper favorite rapper....like i been said, rakims old, his music is old, he sucks, no one bumps his sh*t....he weak as fu*k...i doint give a fu*k if you think yayo aint real hip hop, sh*t looks "real" and "hip hop" to me...and you sir are :banghead:....u maaaaaaad pu**y boi!
 07-11-2005, 01:49 PM         #99
WestCoastGrilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone tell me the last time they heard soemone bumping some old school rakim in their car? cause i sure the fu*k never hear anyone bumping his wack sh*t....yayo and fiddy in my car all day GUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT :applause:
 07-11-2005, 01:50 PM         #100
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestCoastGrilla said:
mayn, all i gots to say is this, yayo would lyrically smash ya fav rapper favorite rapper....like i been said, rakims old, his music is old, he sucks, no one bumps his sh*t....he weak as fu*k...i doint give a fu*k if you think yayo aint real hip hop, sh*t looks "real" and "hip hop" to me...and you sir are :banghead:....u maaaaaaad pu**y boi!

u talk mad wreckless......get off the crack
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
108 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
66 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
231 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
56 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy