most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2005, 11:54 AM         #41
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LADY Y.G said:
First Off fu*k Yayo...what You Talkin' About...that n*gga Sang In On The First Single He Dropped...how You Supposed To Get Respect When You Sing On Your First Single..lmao!! Your Supposed To Come More Correct Then That... But Instead Him An His G-unit Talk sh*t About Ja' For Singin' And Their n*gga Straight Out The Joint Singin' Like A Little bi*ch And He's Supposed To Be A Hard Core Thug Rapper..."let Me Fly You In My Lear."lmao!
n*gga Is Wack Straight Garbage!!!!
you talk you ya moms like that young lady? :finger:....anyways you hear that song dr dre produced? sh*t was straight hood yayo always been nice...dont matter if they sing they still hood, sh*t even sheek louch and styles p sing on that kiss yo a.ss goodbye song...but uhhhh yayo>>>>lady g/rakim/___________<<<<<put ya fav rapper there

Last edited by WestCoastGrilla; 07-11-2005 at 11:54 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #42
j-dub 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 87 87
Originally Posted by WestCoastGrilla
yes, true story. he has one of the best flows in the game. he can spit that fire! yayo>>>>rakim...i aint neva lied...yayo is 2005 artist of the year. fu*k anything else that drops this year...yayo gon takeover 05!

R you fu*kin serious his album hasnt even dropped I think it will be better than people expect but common and royce da 5'9 and prolly a few others i guarentee dropped better albums already. Kanyes will prob be hotter, Saigons will be Cormegas is I rest my case if he follows the formula of GRODT it definatly wont be the best but may be good
 07-11-2005, 12:10 PM         #43
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Yayo is hot but for you to call him better than 95% of the game is crazy...more like 70%...rakim is a god...dont compare anyone to him, he is on a level of his own..
 07-11-2005, 12:12 PM         #44
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub said:
Originally Posted by WestCoastGrilla
yes, true story. he has one of the best flows in the game. he can spit that fire! yayo>>>>rakim...i aint neva lied...yayo is 2005 artist of the year. fu*k anything else that drops this year...yayo gon takeover 05!

R you fu*kin serious his album hasnt even dropped I think it will be better than people expect but common and royce da 5'9 and prolly a few others i guarentee dropped better albums already. Kanyes will prob be hotter, Saigons will be Cormegas is I rest my case if he follows the formula of GRODT it definatly wont be the best but may be good
common is boring as fu*k, royce only had 2-3 good songs top on his album,.....etc...yayo is gon be a 5 mic classic guranteed...he dropping nothing but flames...n*ggas must be deaf...he gon do major numbers..for real :applause:
 07-11-2005, 12:17 PM         #45
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
Tony Yayo is hot but for you to call him better than 95% of the game is crazy...more like 70%...rakim is a god...dont compare anyone to him, he is on a level of his own..
ehhhh no, rakim is wack...hes just like krs one...i cant stand listening to em......*plays do or die*...oh almost forgot, had to use one of ya quotes right quick...fu*k You If You Dont Like It:applause:
 07-11-2005, 12:17 PM         #46
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
yayos really not that bad.
he's really not that good either
 07-11-2005, 12:18 PM         #47
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Special Ed = Tony Yayo
 11 years ago '05        #48
j-dub 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 87 87
I think he will do good numbers most ppl dont think he will but what place is he going to be a 5 mic classic? the source hell no they will give him 3 and a half 4 mics at most xxl will give him xl cuz they ride shady/aftermath/g-unit d!ck like crazy. But Yayos flow aint that great sounds like he has 50's d!ck in his spitin. Im lookin foward to hearin his album but not that much

Last edited by j-dub; 07-11-2005 at 07:31 PM..
 07-11-2005, 12:22 PM         #49
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestCoastGrilla said:
anyways i gots to go take a shower, put my gators on. this for the grown an s3xy, i got a hot date tonight! shorty so seductive gon be bumping in my whip while im getting head from this dime piece....you mad?

[pic - click to view]

damn, you make up almost as good stories(lies) as yayo and 50 do in their songs
 07-11-2005, 12:24 PM         #50
cash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint fu*kin with come now all yall know......ok....makaveli.. yeah I just ending this dicussion....yah boi....cap2.. hollar...oy yeah much luv 2 50cent thatz that boi..... yayoooo... westsideeeeeeee
 07-11-2005, 12:29 PM         #51
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
damn, you make up almost as good stories(lies) as yayo and 50 do in their songs
how is it a lie f*g**t?...i said i got a hot date "tonight"....its not nighttime yet Mr Obvious...your a dumb azz...you maaaaaaaad :banghead:

i just at lames at you

have a great day :applause: :rolleyes:

shawdy so seductiiiiiiiivvvve
 07-11-2005, 12:30 PM         #52
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cash said:
aint fu*kin with come now all yall know......ok....makaveli.. yeah I just ending this dicussion....yah boi....cap2.. hollar...oy yeah much luv 2 50cent thatz that boi..... yayoooo... westsideeeeeeee
:thefu*k: :thefu*k: :thefu*k: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #53
lilsnatch770|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$31,002 | Props total: 501 501
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahah

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

I Needed A Good Laugh
 07-11-2005, 12:32 PM         #54
jconc13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is aight guys, and he may be the best in g-unit, but game pac woulda ripped him and biggy would have eaten him alive.
 07-11-2005, 12:35 PM         #55
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't care if it's nighttime, morningtime, or dinnertime homo, all i'm saying is tonight, when you're supposedly on your hot date, you'll just be jerking off to the so seductive video, and the whole story you told us is fake, just like your idols music

Last edited by cdoyle456; 07-11-2005 at 12:36 PM..
 07-11-2005, 12:42 PM         #56
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
i don't care if it's nighttime, morningtime, or dinnertime homo, all i'm saying is tonight, when you're supposedly on your hot date, you'll just be jerking off to the so seductive video, and the whole story you told us is fake, just like your idols music
want me to record my night out on my phone and up if for yall n*ggas tomorrow? sheeeeet this n*gga stay mad son :banghead:

bwahahahhaha

Last edited by WestCoastGrilla; 07-11-2005 at 12:42 PM..
 07-11-2005, 12:42 PM         #57
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think yayo's jail time caused him to fall off.he's nowhere near as nice as he could be anymore.....definitely tha weakest in the unit
 11 years ago '04        #58
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,469 | Props total: 230 230
Nas
Andre 3000
Big Boi
Eminem
Common
Talib Kweli
Big Daddy Kane
Black Thought
Mos Def
Jadakiss
Scarface
Rakim
Redman
Method Man
GZA
Raekwon
Ghostface
OC
Sean Price
Guru
Royce Da 5'9
Chino XL
2Pac
B.I.G
Pun
Canibus
KRS-1
Saigon
E-40
AZ
Q-Tip
De La Soul
Jurrasic 5
Crooked I
Kanye West
Ludacris
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
Busta Rhymes
DMX
Jay-Z
Obie Trice
Game
WC
Ice Cube
DJ Quik

All these cats above are better than Yahoe.

And that looks like more than 5% of the rap game. I cant wait for his album to drop and flop. Please dont delete this thread. I want to come back and talk sh*t and laugh in your face, when he doesnt even go aluminum.

Run DMC
Radio
Paid in Full
Long live the Kane
Strictly Business
Str8 Outta Compton
It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm
One for All
AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted
Breaking Atoms
The Low End Theory
The Chronic
Doggystle
Enter the Wu-Tang Clan
Ready to Die
The Diary
The Infamous
Only Built for Cuban Linx
The Score
Reasonable Doubt
Aquemeni
Stillmatic
The Fix
Chronic 2001
Illmatic
Blueprint

These above albums are hip hop classics. Notice no G-Unit albums made the list. I highly doubt Yahoes will either. But we can all dream.

Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon??????????????????????????????????????????
3.5 mics tops.

Last edited by matelyan; 07-11-2005 at 12:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #59
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,654 | Props total: 2147 2147
I respect people for liking who they like. I mean we all have different taste. But when you start comparing him to somebody with talent it's crazy. G-unit was screaming yayo this and yayo that. And so far I have not seen nothing from yayo that warrants mentioning him.

I did not follow g-unit all on the mixtapes but I hear yayo was fire back when g-unit was running the mixtapes. I dunno he probably was but so far he has proved to be the wackest out of the g-unit camp.
 11 years ago '05        #60
D-Clutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,091 | Props total: 282 282
This fool dont know sh*t about hiphop..he also thinks TI is better than Common and then gave me hate for disagreeing with him :D You mad bro?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
235 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
239 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy