How do you feel about a suburban rapper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '05        #1
7024 pageviews
50 comments

j-dub 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 87 87
How do you feel about a suburban rapper

How do you feel if a surburban rapper got into the game. Cuz I possibly might be one of them. Cuz a guy mr.rauls is hookin me up with Atlantic right now and an a&r called my buddy who is also in the group and they are talkin about a deal. Also im a white dude too and my group member is black. But I dont know how people would take it since im white and all and not from the hood. How would you guys view this if one day someone came out that doesnt dress gangsta and is white came to the game?

50 comments for "How do you feel about a suburban rapper"

11 years ago '05        #2
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 155 155
I dont care where u from as long as u can spit, have broad subject matter, and tight beats, thats already better than most of the hardest rappers, but I dont care as long as u dont rap about a bunch of sh*t that u dont do.
 07-10-2005, 10:15 PM         #3
o_Buddy_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur gone to fail...if u worry bout bein' white...if u've been touch...u were touched...simple ain't it...
 11 years ago '04        #4
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 115 115
^^^what he said just dont front and be ya'self dont sell out to appeal to the masses ja know
 11 years ago '05        #5
awall 
space
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 38 38
its all good as long as u dont say n*gga like eminem.
 11 years ago '05        #6
j-dub 
space
space
I dont worry about bein white I just think that dudes in the hood would never want to feel my sh*t for the fact they would think that I would be a joke or somethin and just never give me the light of day and I dont want to just appeal to the whites cuz truthfuly lots of them dont know sh*t about lyrics or subject matter.
 11 years ago '05        #7
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
how old are u?
 11 years ago '05        #8
sherrythg 
space
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
 j-dub said:
I dont worry about bein white I just think that dudes in the hood would never want to feel my sh*t for the fact they would think that I would be a joke or somethin and just never give me the light of day and I dont want to just appeal to the whites cuz truthfuly lots of them dont know sh*t about lyrics or subject matter.
just spit the truth of being a suburban kid dont try to spit like your from the hood when your not cuz suburban kids buy albums and the fact is ppl from the hood will never feel the suburban and vice versa u cant do anything about it just be yourself.
 11 years ago '05        #9
j-dub 
space
space
im 16
 07-10-2005, 11:20 PM         #10
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16 white?? is this the kid from made?

Last edited by InMyBBoyStance; 07-10-2005 at 11:20 PM..
 07-10-2005, 11:20 PM         #11
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub said:
im 16
u aint gonna get signed to no atlantic

fu*k outta here
Lurker gave props

11 years ago '05        #12
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
good luck...
 07-10-2005, 11:26 PM         #13
leather face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InMyBBoyStance said:
16 white?? is this the kid from made?

LMAO.

post one of your rhymes here...

em lived in the burbs, the only thing was he has street credit, but that doesnt mean sh*t once you hit it big. I dont care where you're from, as long as you dont front, and have tight lyrics.
 11 years ago '05        #14
j-dub 
space
space
lmao no im not from made and i didnt say I was gunna get signed i said they were talkin about a contract
 07-10-2005, 11:38 PM         #15
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is most likely the kid from MADE

THE BLIZZARD IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #16
j-dub 
space
space
thats from like a year ago i didnt finish all of my second verse yet so thats all i have y u have to hate dude with olivia on ur aviator go listin to twist it bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #17
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
as long as you real with the lyrics, it really shouldnt matter where you from or what you did in your past...
 07-11-2005, 12:51 AM         #18
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub said:
right now im stressin who the hell i want to win the election/ somedays its bush sometimes guessin/ if the old student needs a new lesson/ got an obsession the whole world confession/ who should we let in? prolly bettin/ either way we fu*ked stayin in depression/when will the soliders come home/ need a new place to roam/but the chance of that is when u look at medusa you turn to stone/feelin so alone in this life i lead/ stayin up to speed so life dont pass by when im in need/ money and greed fu*kin with ya thats how ya get deceased/now all i see is broken down buildins spendin billons for rebuildiin/ destoyin the youth we filled in/ im one in a million fu*k thattake it back/ im one in a billion/
verse 2
we all be missin the tough aqusisions/ stayin stuck in positions nobody listins/ we all need to get together at tough times/ this is more than rough, rawer than rhymes/ time for unity all sedcludidly actin rudley/ you cant pull it cars with riddled bullets life is bullsh*t/ thats why we need a poopscoop/ dont get lost in your past your mind stays/ pushin on the brakes learnin from mistakes/ do whatever it takes to get on another level/ put ourselves on the lotment/ hearts turnin rotten or forgotten trouble we spotten/
im sorry but with those lyrics you aint going nowhere but home..
Lurker gave props

11 years ago '05        #19
j-dub 
space
space
I know those lyrics are not recorded into a song but I was just writin what I felt at the time. it really isnt a song thats the page I had it opend to just lyrics my man. but to let you know about 80% of the cats that are mainstream cant even write that good or dont even write at all just some facts it was just a collection of thoughts and i tried to put them into a verse since the dude wanted to see some lyrics.

Last edited by j-dub; 07-11-2005 at 01:02 AM..
 07-11-2005, 02:19 AM         #20
donrodriguez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your sh*t is ILL.............. i don't give a fu*k where you came from!!! HANDLE YOUR B.I.!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
1 day ago