Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #61
Nemisis2k5 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
I understand what you saying ^^^^ but you gotta understand the movie would be way more less appealing without Chris Tucker. If you wanted to watch this movie and had to pick which 1 would not star in it a majority would say Jackie because Tucker brings most of the humour, jokes that the movie is all about.
 11 years ago '04        #62
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 0 0
 IllEagle said:
man Chris tucker has only been in 9 movies, and has only starred in 4. thats nothing when compared to other actors that may actually have some right to makes demands like that. not only has Jackin Chan been in almost 100 movies (maybe more), be he's produced somethin like 30 and directed 20 films. what JC speaks is the truth. Tucker needs to realize that although he is still highly desired by the fans, he hasnt earned the respect of fellow actors. he'll never be on the level of Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, Cuba Gooding and actors like those. dont get me wrong, i love Chris' movies and i respect all the things that he does with his spare time like how he got right with the Lord and all the work he does with this f!ght against AIDS, but real, show some respect and do the movie. just my opinion
Real talk i had to give you some props on that, thats exactly how i was feeling
 11 years ago '04        #63
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 3049 3049
tucker needs rush hour 3 more than the movie industry needs him.

whats wit this n*gga?
 07-10-2005, 07:44 PM         #64
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllEagle said:
man Chris tucker has only been in 9 movies, and has only starred in 4. thats nothing when compared to other actors that may actually have some right to makes demands like that. not only has Jackin Chan been in almost 100 movies (maybe more), be he's produced somethin like 30 and directed 20 films. what JC speaks is the truth. Tucker needs to realize that although he is still highly desired by the fans, he hasnt earned the respect of fellow actors. he'll never be on the level of Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, Cuba Gooding and actors like those. dont get me wrong, i love Chris' movies and i respect all the things that he does with his spare time like how he got right with the Lord and all the work he does with this f!ght against AIDS, but real, show some respect and do the movie. just my opinion

true story.....denzel, morgan freeman, sam jackson are legends.
 07-10-2005, 07:45 PM         #65
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YGLCA87 said:
Some of these people are ignorant as hell here. For real. One, Chris Tucker is not the "heart" of Rush Hour. Fools are saying how they are not going to watch the movie with just Jackie Chan. SHUT THE fu*k UP! Are you going to watch the movie if it was just Chris Tucker? Two, those who are saying Jackie Chan is not a good actor compared to Denzel. YOU ARE STUPID. FLAT OUT STUPID. There is more than just one type of acting. Can you see Denzel taking Jackie Chan's role? NO, RIGHT? Next time when some of you post, think about it first before you look like a fu*king idiot.

Now about the topic, he sees the oppurtunity to get more so he's taking it. It doesn't matter if you're a vet or not. You see the oppurtunity so you take it. He knows that Rush Hour wouldn't be Rush Hour if Chan and him aren't together. That's why he could make these demands.
chris tucker needs to start making better choices....
he needs to say look, i'mma do one more friday for the fans for the love of the fans and that's it.
 07-10-2005, 07:46 PM         #66
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
tucker needs rush hour 3 more than the movie industry needs him.

whats wit this n*gga?

i kno right. rush hour money rushin out da door.
 07-11-2005, 09:12 AM         #67
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
official "hate Chris Tucker" thread
 11 years ago '05        #68
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
tucker is on some bullsh*t right now. he just need to stop playin and get dat money. cuz i really wanna c RH3 :)
 07-17-2005, 04:29 PM         #69
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cnt wait.......movie is a classic
 07-17-2005, 06:13 PM         #70
special_blend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiit...i hope my n*gga chirs get his head out of his a.ss...and films the movie...either way he is gona make a sh*t load of money off it...if the first 2 were good...chances are the 3rd one will be good...i know i will go see it, if it cums out...chris,chris,chris *SMH*
 11 years ago '04        #71
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,641 | Props total: 0 0
Chris Tucker needs Rush Hour just as much a Rush Hour needs Chris Tucker. There's no other big time movie offers out there that will give Chris Tucker the 20 million he is getting for Rush Hour 3. To tell you the truth I would say a majority of the movie population don't know who the hell Chris Tucker is outside of Rush Hour. When people go see Rush Hour 3 it will be because of the previous 2 movies not becaue Chris Tucker is a big draw. Big draw actors (ex Tom Cruise) will bring money to any movie they star in where as Chris Tucker wouldn't bring sh*t to box office if he wasn't doing Rush Hour 3.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 NBA Training Camp Roster Rankings
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy