Jul 9 - Chan Says Tucker Holding Up 'Rush Hour 3'

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 0 0
lol they need chappelle!!!!! fu*k tucker!
 11 years ago '04        #42
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,641 | Props total: 4164 4164
 JimDinO77 said:
chris tucker need to smoke weed again, and do a Friday 4 wit mike epps all dem other n*ggaz
yepppppppp X 1000
 11 years ago '04        #43
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
 J-Flexxx said:
yeah...he was in what? Money Talks and Friday made him a star, then got k!lled in like 5 minutes in Pulp Fiction...

so yeah, he's been in like 5 or 6 movies that anyone can think of....wow...dude needs to stop letting this fame get to his head and get off MJ's nuts...
first off, that won't chris tucker....second, chris' big break was Rush Hour 1 & 2, Friday is a classic but they were even bigger.....third, that movie gonna be tight if the same guy that directed Hero and House of Flying Daggers is directing this
 11 years ago '04        #44
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah, Chris Tucker acting like a bi*ch man....He need to quit wit all that bullsh*t and make the damn movie before he start losing fans
 11 years ago '04        #45
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
Well man the first 2 were classic, he beter not fu*k this up. Cuz Chris is the heart of the "Rush Hour" movies..
 11 years ago '04        #46
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 1 1
chris tucker was a bi*ch in fifth element.. i was watching it the other night.. and i was like damn.. how'd that turn into rush hour

Last edited by iRyceboi; 07-10-2005 at 01:02 AM..
 07-10-2005, 01:37 AM         #47
gozo76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to IMDB.com

Jackie Chan has
Starred in 94 films(the first being 1962!)
Produced 25 films(first in 1986)
Stunt Co-ordinator 18 films (from 1972)
Directed 20 films (from 1977)
and written 11 films (from 1980)

Recieved many awards from the Hong Kong film industry(Golden Horse etc)

and Chan`s not a veteran of the film industry eh?!

The guys been doing movies for almost 40 years. Tucker should recognize, stop bi*ching and get on with the movie or he`s gonna lose a lotta respect!
 07-10-2005, 02:58 AM         #48
nifu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jackie chan is the sh*t
 07-10-2005, 05:18 AM         #49
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait to see this, i can see it not bein as good as 1 n 2 though, coz chris shudnt demand that much.
 07-10-2005, 06:49 AM         #50
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gozo76 said:
According to IMDB.com

Jackie Chan has
Starred in 94 films(the first being 1962!)
Produced 25 films(first in 1986)
Stunt Co-ordinator 18 films (from 1972)
Directed 20 films (from 1977)
and written 11 films (from 1980)

Recieved many awards from the Hong Kong film industry(Golden Horse etc)

and Chan`s not a veteran of the film industry eh?!

The guys been doing movies for almost 40 years. Tucker should recognize, stop bi*ching and get on with the movie or he`s gonna lose a lotta respect!
was just going to post this... stupid a.ss kids on here acting like Jackie Chan isn't a legend...
 11 years ago '04        #51
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
im not sayin hes not a legend im sayin n*ggas is hypin it like he a chinese denzel n sh*t jus cuz u play the same role in 90 films dont make you the sh*t. chris tucker can play a loud a.ss n*gga in 90 films n youd say yea hes good at playin a loud a.ss n*gga that dont make him nuttin special dats jus his niche. like jackie chan jus plays f!ghters n lately the movies have been a.ss anyway (tuxedo, medallion, around the world 80 days, shanghai knights/noon) all his good sh*t was like 20 years ago, rush hour was good cuz of chris tucker n rush hour 2 was jus a weak version of rush hour 1 they jus flipped it 2 china it even had the same jokes. but yea jackies nice wit da f!ghtin ill give him that but thinkin that he brings anythin 2 movies other than f!ghtin is just wrong.
 11 years ago '04        #52
bigboog 
space
space
space
$898 | Props total: 78 78
Chris Tucker is just like that, he chooses his roles very carefully. He turned down mad roles over the years, because he wanted to make the right moves in his career. I remember reading an interview with him, where he said he had turned down b00ty Call, Big Mama's House and mad other joints.
 07-10-2005, 09:48 AM         #53
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k chrsi tucker....i hate that f*g**t anymore.I ever see him somwhere i'ma spit on that bi*ch
 07-10-2005, 12:08 PM         #54
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
im not sayin hes not a legend im sayin n*ggas is hypin it like he a chinese denzel n sh*t jus cuz u play the same role in 90 films dont make you the sh*t. chris tucker can play a loud a.ss n*gga in 90 films n youd say yea hes good at playin a loud a.ss n*gga that dont make him nuttin special dats jus his niche. like jackie chan jus plays f!ghters n lately the movies have been a.ss anyway (tuxedo, medallion, around the world 80 days, shanghai knights/noon) all his good sh*t was like 20 years ago, rush hour was good cuz of chris tucker n rush hour 2 was jus a weak version of rush hour 1 they jus flipped it 2 china it even had the same jokes. but yea jackies nice wit da f!ghtin ill give him that but thinkin that he brings anythin 2 movies other than f!ghtin is just wrong.
crazy shanghai knights was fu*kin funny as hell...noon was garbage but nah knights funny as hell
 07-10-2005, 12:17 PM         #55
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris wants to make his own jokes......not some hollywood made up bullsh*t that wont be that funny.....im glad he is amking demands cuz hima nd chan make good partners......not as well as him and cube in the classic 'friday'
 07-10-2005, 12:33 PM         #56
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tucker is a bi*ch... jackie should be the one with demands... jackie has over 100 movies....
 07-10-2005, 12:40 PM         #57
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Tucker been in more than two movies......

Rush Hour 1 & 2 <--and he was the only reason them movies was good
Friday
Jackie Brown
Dear Presidents
Money Talks

all very very very good movies imo
 11 years ago '04        #58
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Some of these people are ignorant as hell here. For real. One, Chris Tucker is not the "heart" of Rush Hour. Fools are saying how they are not going to watch the movie with just Jackie Chan. SHUT THE fu*k UP! Are you going to watch the movie if it was just Chris Tucker? Two, those who are saying Jackie Chan is not a good actor compared to Denzel. YOU ARE STUPID. FLAT OUT STUPID. There is more than just one type of acting. Can you see Denzel taking Jackie Chan's role? NO, RIGHT? Next time when some of you post, think about it first before you look like a fu*king idiot.

Now about the topic, he sees the oppurtunity to get more so he's taking it. It doesn't matter if you're a vet or not. You see the oppurtunity so you take it. He knows that Rush Hour wouldn't be Rush Hour if Chan and him aren't together. That's why he could make these demands.
 11 years ago '04        #59
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
damn sounds like hes hurt i was talkin bout his mans im sorry..stop cryin like a hoe relax it aint dat serious man lol..n dats exactly my point is that there is more than one type of actin which ppl like chris tucker do and in this case denzel does as well. my point was that jackie chan does the same thing every flick u not seein anythin u werent expectin him 2 do and that rush hour 3 prolly aint gonna b nuttin special anyway n u lyin 2 urself if u think chris tucker wasnt the heart of rush hour wut otha movie wit jackie chan n a partner was any good?

Last edited by freefab420; 07-10-2005 at 03:39 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody's hurt. I was just dropping some knowledge on those ignorant ones. Chris Tucker isn't the heart of Rush Hour, him and Jackie Chan is. Without one or the other, the series wouldn't be what it is. You can't just say, "OH YEAH MAN, IF CHRIS WASN'T IN THE MOVIE THIS WOULD SUCK." How about if Jackie Chan wasn't in the movie? Have you thought about that?

But in my OPINION, yeah, I had to make that word stand out beacuse some fools don't read carefully, Rush House is what established Chris Tucker. If it wasn't for that, film directors and producers would still see him as the dude who got high all the time on Friday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy