squad up!

Jul 9 - Chan Says Tucker Holding Up 'Rush Hour 3'

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #51
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
im not sayin hes not a legend im sayin n*ggas is hypin it like he a chinese denzel n sh*t jus cuz u play the same role in 90 films dont make you the sh*t. chris tucker can play a loud a.ss n*gga in 90 films n youd say yea hes good at playin a loud a.ss n*gga that dont make him nuttin special dats jus his niche. like jackie chan jus plays f!ghters n lately the movies have been a.ss anyway (tuxedo, medallion, around the world 80 days, shanghai knights/noon) all his good sh*t was like 20 years ago, rush hour was good cuz of chris tucker n rush hour 2 was jus a weak version of rush hour 1 they jus flipped it 2 china it even had the same jokes. but yea jackies nice wit da f!ghtin ill give him that but thinkin that he brings anythin 2 movies other than f!ghtin is just wrong.

13 years ago '04        #52
bigboog 
space
space
space
$934 | Props total: 265 265
Chris Tucker is just like that, he chooses his roles very carefully. He turned down mad roles over the years, because he wanted to make the right moves in his career. I remember reading an interview with him, where he said he had turned down b00ty Call, Big Mama's House and mad other joints.

07-10-2005, 09:48 AM         #53
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k chrsi tucker....i hate that f*g**t anymore.I ever see him somwhere i'ma spit on that bi*ch

07-10-2005, 12:08 PM         #54
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said
im not sayin hes not a legend im sayin n*ggas is hypin it like he a chinese denzel n sh*t jus cuz u play the same role in 90 films dont make you the sh*t. chris tucker can play a loud a.ss n*gga in 90 films n youd say yea hes good at playin a loud a.ss n*gga that dont make him nuttin special dats jus his niche. like jackie chan jus plays f!ghters n lately the movies have been a.ss anyway (tuxedo, medallion, around the world 80 days, shanghai knights/noon) all his good sh*t was like 20 years ago, rush hour was good cuz of chris tucker n rush hour 2 was jus a weak version of rush hour 1 they jus flipped it 2 china it even had the same jokes. but yea jackies nice wit da f!ghtin ill give him that but thinkin that he brings anythin 2 movies other than f!ghtin is just wrong.
crazy shanghai knights was fu*kin funny as hell...noon was garbage but nah knights funny as hell

07-10-2005, 12:17 PM         #55
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris wants to make his own jokes......not some hollywood made up bullsh*t that wont be that funny.....im glad he is amking demands cuz hima nd chan make good partners......not as well as him and cube in the classic 'friday'

07-10-2005, 12:33 PM         #56
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tucker is a bi*ch... jackie should be the one with demands... jackie has over 100 movies....

07-10-2005, 12:40 PM         #57
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Tucker been in more than two movies......

Rush Hour 1 & 2 <--and he was the only reason them movies was good
Friday
Jackie Brown
Dear Presidents
Money Talks

all very very very good movies imo

13 years ago '04        #58
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Some of these people are ignorant as hell here. For real. One, Chris Tucker is not the "heart" of Rush Hour. Fools are saying how they are not going to watch the movie with just Jackie Chan. SHUT THE fu*k UP! Are you going to watch the movie if it was just Chris Tucker? Two, those who are saying Jackie Chan is not a good actor compared to Denzel. YOU ARE STUPID. FLAT OUT STUPID. There is more than just one type of acting. Can you see Denzel taking Jackie Chan's role? NO, RIGHT? Next time when some of you post, think about it first before you look like a fu*king idiot.

Now about the topic, he sees the oppurtunity to get more so he's taking it. It doesn't matter if you're a vet or not. You see the oppurtunity so you take it. He knows that Rush Hour wouldn't be Rush Hour if Chan and him aren't together. That's why he could make these demands.

13 years ago '04        #59
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
damn sounds like hes hurt i was talkin bout his mans im sorry..stop cryin like a hoe relax it aint dat serious man lol..n dats exactly my point is that there is more than one type of actin which ppl like chris tucker do and in this case denzel does as well. my point was that jackie chan does the same thing every flick u not seein anythin u werent expectin him 2 do and that rush hour 3 prolly aint gonna b nuttin special anyway n u lyin 2 urself if u think chris tucker wasnt the heart of rush hour wut otha movie wit jackie chan n a partner was any good?

Last edited by freefab420; 07-10-2005 at 03:39 PM..

13 years ago '04        #60
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody's hurt. I was just dropping some knowledge on those ignorant ones. Chris Tucker isn't the heart of Rush Hour, him and Jackie Chan is. Without one or the other, the series wouldn't be what it is. You can't just say, "OH YEAH MAN, IF CHRIS WASN'T IN THE MOVIE THIS WOULD SUCK." How about if Jackie Chan wasn't in the movie? Have you thought about that?

But in my OPINION, yeah, I had to make that word stand out beacuse some fools don't read carefully, Rush House is what established Chris Tucker. If it wasn't for that, film directors and producers would still see him as the dude who got high all the time on Friday.

07-10-2005, 04:55 PM         #61
Nemisis2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand what you saying ^^^^ but you gotta understand the movie would be way more less appealing without Chris Tucker. If you wanted to watch this movie and had to pick which 1 would not star in it a majority would say Jackie because Tucker brings most of the humour, jokes that the movie is all about.

07-10-2005, 05:01 PM         #62
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllEagle said
man Chris tucker has only been in 9 movies, and has only starred in 4. thats nothing when compared to other actors that may actually have some right to makes demands like that. not only has Jackin Chan been in almost 100 movies (maybe more), be he's produced somethin like 30 and directed 20 films. what JC speaks is the truth. Tucker needs to realize that although he is still highly desired by the fans, he hasnt earned the respect of fellow actors. he'll never be on the level of Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, Cuba Gooding and actors like those. dont get me wrong, i love Chris' movies and i respect all the things that he does with his spare time like how he got right with the Lord and all the work he does with this f!ght against AIDS, but real, show some respect and do the movie. just my opinion
Real talk i had to give you some props on that, thats exactly how i was feeling

13 years ago '04        #63
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
tucker needs rush hour 3 more than the movie industry needs him.

whats wit this n*gga?

07-10-2005, 07:44 PM         #64
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllEagle said
man Chris tucker has only been in 9 movies, and has only starred in 4. thats nothing when compared to other actors that may actually have some right to makes demands like that. not only has Jackin Chan been in almost 100 movies (maybe more), be he's produced somethin like 30 and directed 20 films. what JC speaks is the truth. Tucker needs to realize that although he is still highly desired by the fans, he hasnt earned the respect of fellow actors. he'll never be on the level of Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, Cuba Gooding and actors like those. dont get me wrong, i love Chris' movies and i respect all the things that he does with his spare time like how he got right with the Lord and all the work he does with this f!ght against AIDS, but real, show some respect and do the movie. just my opinion

true story.....denzel, morgan freeman, sam jackson are legends.

07-10-2005, 07:45 PM         #65
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YGLCA87 said
Some of these people are ignorant as hell here. For real. One, Chris Tucker is not the "heart" of Rush Hour. Fools are saying how they are not going to watch the movie with just Jackie Chan. SHUT THE fu*k UP! Are you going to watch the movie if it was just Chris Tucker? Two, those who are saying Jackie Chan is not a good actor compared to Denzel. YOU ARE STUPID. FLAT OUT STUPID. There is more than just one type of acting. Can you see Denzel taking Jackie Chan's role? NO, RIGHT? Next time when some of you post, think about it first before you look like a fu*king idiot.

Now about the topic, he sees the oppurtunity to get more so he's taking it. It doesn't matter if you're a vet or not. You see the oppurtunity so you take it. He knows that Rush Hour wouldn't be Rush Hour if Chan and him aren't together. That's why he could make these demands.
chris tucker needs to start making better choices....
he needs to say look, i'mma do one more friday for the fans for the love of the fans and that's it.

07-10-2005, 07:46 PM         #66
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said
tucker needs rush hour 3 more than the movie industry needs him.

whats wit this n*gga?

i kno right. rush hour money rushin out da door.

07-11-2005, 09:12 AM         #67
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
official "hate Chris Tucker" thread

13 years ago '05        #68
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
tucker is on some bullsh*t right now. he just need to stop playin and get dat money. cuz i really wanna c RH3 :)

07-17-2005, 04:29 PM         #69
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cnt wait.......movie is a classic

07-17-2005, 06:13 PM         #70
special_blend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiit...i hope my n*gga chirs get his head out of his a.ss...and films the movie...either way he is gona make a sh*t load of money off it...if the first 2 were good...chances are the 3rd one will be good...i know i will go see it, if it cums out...chris,chris,chris *SMH*

13 years ago '04        #71
NardVa 
space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 2 2
Chris Tucker needs Rush Hour just as much a Rush Hour needs Chris Tucker. There's no other big time movie offers out there that will give Chris Tucker the 20 million he is getting for Rush Hour 3. To tell you the truth I would say a majority of the movie population don't know who the hell Chris Tucker is outside of Rush Hour. When people go see Rush Hour 3 it will be because of the previous 2 movies not becaue Chris Tucker is a big draw. Big draw actors (ex Tom Cruise) will bring money to any movie they star in where as Chris Tucker wouldn't bring sh*t to box office if he wasn't doing Rush Hour 3.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WOW SHOTS FIRED!! KATT WILLIAMS GOING AT KEVIN HART NECK!!!!!!! (On hi..
63 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
41 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
113 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Vladtv interview that led to AR-AB downfall.....
27 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
52 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
14 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
17 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yooooo... is the the worst back tat ever?
19 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curren$y has a baby jet on the way
59 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Your Favorite Artists As Female Models (Chris Brown, Snoop, Kanye, Dra..
4 comments
24 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
23 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
38 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
How have you been pronouncing this word?
11 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
5 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Cardi B Drops New Single Money
23 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Timberland x Bape
11 comments
3 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL So It Begins , Reports From Giants Camp Say More Changes To Come
14 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Derozan for Kawhi = Both Teams Won?
39 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Breaking: Trump to forgo presidential duties and hold two ral..
42 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spence’s Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Blkboipurp
Young Professa
Proffesor X
TVR
two-face
gmacn
86'd
regularjoe
TheLastNonEarth
Txheat
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
two-face
g0dfather
OG Phil Jackson
Bkjj11
LostTenets
dtdroid
Noman7
uoeno
knownomniscient

most viewed right now
online now  54
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
234 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
196 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
McDonalds hack for basically free food
110 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
45 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy