Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 finishim said:
ohhh sh*t... did anyone mention my PACKERS??? always up in the top standings... holla NFC javon will come back n favre will have another great season with the offense... best by stats last year... gonna be a repeat...
I dont know about that ,,,, the Packers pro bowl Oline got stripped down and lost 3 players --- Grady and Javon are holding out, you lost Sharper and you no longer have Mackenzie and your defense was horrible last year yet you added no one and went with the QB pick in round 1 --- Not to mention Favre blew so many games last year throwing for 3 interceptions here and 4 interceptions there and he has pretty much fallen apart in my opinion even though he has always had a high interception count but its gotten even worse in the past 2 years and it really started back in the playoff game against either San Fran or St. Louis ( cant remember ) when he threw like 6 interceptions and fumbled the ball twice to literally single handedly blow the game just like he did last year against the Vikings ---- Dont get me wrong just about any man that is a fan of football likes Favre myself included but I think he should have taken the retirement card this year -- I though Nall was looking pretty good too and that they completely wasted a 1st round pick that they needed on defense on a QB when they already have a decent one waiting in the wings if they would just give him a shot ---- All in all I think this is the Vikings division ,, they completely revamped their defense, got rid of that cancer Moss and got a damn good receiver in the draft and had 2 excellent 1st round picks that will in my opinion be instant studs in the NFL ----
 11 years ago '04        #162
Slayn 
space
space
space
 NDN_Ali said:
Them Baltimore Ravens Baby! The defense.. add in Samari Rolle at CB and Terrell Suggs and DE. The offense add in a throwing game and another year for Kyle Boeller. No haters on Boeller, the man got a 14-10 record and he's coming into his 3rd year...

And the Saints cuz I'm from LA. Always gotta be optimistic to be let down...
lol, I live in New Orleans and the Saints are a horrible franchise --- I always try to root them on though but they are cursed or something --- and you know damn well you cant blame that 14-10 record on Boller though lol ,,, the Ravens have had the meanest hard hitting defenses in the league the past 4 to 5 years but they have had a bottom ranking offense ever since and even before Boller took over --- This is Bollers last chance right here --- If he does not step up I guarantee they will cut him like a bad habit
 07-19-2005, 12:31 AM         #163
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
the 4-6 D ?? Dont you mean the 4-3 lol -- there is no 4-6

also I wouldnt say you have the best LB core but you definately have the best secondary with Reed, Mccalister and Rolle all back there --- but all in all the defense will again be mean as hell but the stature of your team rests in Bollers hands and if he can finally take the step to at least a solid QB ,,, he doesnt have to be stellar with that defense but he needs to cut down on the mistakes
He meant the 46 defense, the Ravens are bringing it back. Their using it to free up Ray Lewis, so he can make even more plays on the ball. This wouldnt be possible to do if they didnt have this great secondary. Plus Ray by himself is better than any linebacking core in the league. Sorry homie but its the truth, you failed to mention deion, he needs no introduction. He's the only secondary defender for the ravens last year that didnt give up a touchdown and thats saying something because Ed Reed and McAlister are good. But when it comes to defending the pass, Deion is still better than them cats.
 11 years ago '04        #164
Slayn 
space
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
He meant the 46 defense, the Ravens are bringing it back. Their using it to free up Ray Lewis, so he can make even more plays on the ball. This wouldnt be possible to do if they didnt have this great secondary. Plus Ray by himself is better than any linebacking core in the league. Sorry homie but its the truth, you failed to mention deion, he needs no introduction. He's the only secondary defender for the ravens last year that didnt give up a touchdown and thats saying something because Ed Reed and McAlister are good. But when it comes to defending the pass, Deion is still better than them cats.
lol, how many games did Deion play last year, and how old is he again ?? and no Ray by himself is not better than any LB core ,, not even in his best days ( which are getting further behind him each year ) but he is still great -- Deion is not better than Mcalister as he is the best CB in the league right now in my opinion and same for Reed at Safety ----
 07-19-2005, 07:21 PM         #165
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
lol, how many games did Deion play last year, and how old is he again ?? and no Ray by himself is not better than any LB core ,, not even in his best days ( which are getting further behind him each year ) but he is still great -- Deion is not better than Mcalister as he is the best CB in the league right now in my opinion and same for Reed at Safety ----
lol you must dont watch NFL Network they interviewed Ed Reed and he said it himself that Deion is still the best cover guy on the team, that McAlister is overall better, but as far as coverage goes, deion is better. Deion is like 38 now but he still run a 4.3 forty. Yeah Deion only played nine games last year. But injuries like the one he has been like that for a while. He will be ok and as for as Ray goes, your best LB core will not still even compare to him. :applause:
 07-19-2005, 07:42 PM         #166
NDN_Ali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
This is Bollers last chance right here --- If he does not step up I guarantee they will cut him like a bad habit
Boeller is not getting cut. Throw another young QB in the game with the tools on offense Boeller had and you think he would have gotten u to the SuperBowl? Boeller improved a lot from rookie to 2nd year. Just because he is not an all-pro at 24 doesn't mean he is about to get cut.
 07-19-2005, 08:10 PM         #167
madsin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
falcons
 11 years ago '04        #168
Slayn 
space
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
lol you must dont watch NFL Network they interviewed Ed Reed and he said it himself that Deion is still the best cover guy on the team, that McAlister is overall better, but as far as coverage goes, deion is better. Deion is like 38 now but he still run a 4.3 forty. Yeah Deion only played nine games last year. But injuries like the one he has been like that for a while. He will be ok and as for as Ray goes, your best LB core will not still even compare to him. :applause:
I dont care what Reed says cause he probably stated that out of respect --- I did not say he sucked man but the stats do the talking and Deions first year back was nothing to brag about as Reed, Baxter and Mcalister all outperformed him ---- and as far as Ray Ray how did you like my Chiefs punking his a.ss on Monday night lol ,,, he was crying like a bi*ch as Waters and Roaf took turns bi*ching him out while even Madden was laughing at him --- the wouldnt have happened to Ray in his prime
 11 years ago '04        #169
Slayn 
space
space
space
 NDN_Ali said:
Boeller is not getting cut. Throw another young QB in the game with the tools on offense Boeller had and you think he would have gotten u to the SuperBowl? Boeller improved a lot from rookie to 2nd year. Just because he is not an all-pro at 24 doesn't mean he is about to get cut.
He may not get cut after this year if he does not perform but I bet you anything they will pull a San Diego and draft another QB to try and light a fire under his a.ss giving him one last chance
 11 years ago '04        #170
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 Slayn said:
I dont know about that ,,,, the Packers pro bowl Oline got stripped down and lost 3 players --- Grady and Javon are holding out, you lost Sharper and you no longer have Mackenzie and your defense was horrible last year yet you added no one and went with the QB pick in round 1 --- Not to mention Favre blew so many games last year throwing for 3 interceptions here and 4 interceptions there and he has pretty much fallen apart in my opinion even though he has always had a high interception count but its gotten even worse in the past 2 years and it really started back in the playoff game against either San Fran or St. Louis ( cant remember ) when he threw like 6 interceptions and fumbled the ball twice to literally single handedly blow the game just like he did last year against the Vikings ---- Dont get me wrong just about any man that is a fan of football likes Favre myself included but I think he should have taken the retirement card this year -- I though Nall was looking pretty good too and that they completely wasted a 1st round pick that they needed on defense on a QB when they already have a decent one waiting in the wings if they would just give him a shot ---- All in all I think this is the Vikings division ,, they completely revamped their defense, got rid of that cancer Moss and got a damn good receiver in the draft and had 2 excellent 1st round picks that will in my opinion be instant studs in the NFL ----
i just cant get over the fact u just said favre blew so many games last year... we won like 9 outta the last 11 games... and by the way favre had 17 int last year which is his average for his career he had his best rating out of the last three years... and his best yardage in the past 6 years??? but he blew it?? riight... he also only had three, three interception games in which they actually won one of them and one 4 interception in the playoff loss... so i really dont see where u get off sayin favres gone bad... just seems to be an excuse to everyone since hes gettin a few years on him... i say yall judge off one or two bad games not knowing exactly what his stats r... idk... i just dont get u favre haters...
 07-20-2005, 04:06 AM         #171
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
I dont care what Reed says cause he probably stated that out of respect --- I did not say he sucked man but the stats do the talking and Deions first year back was nothing to brag about as Reed, Baxter and Mcalister all outperformed him ---- and as far as Ray Ray how did you like my Chiefs punking his a.ss on Monday night lol ,,, he was crying like a bi*ch as Waters and Roaf took turns bi*ching him out while even Madden was laughing at him --- the wouldnt have happened to Ray in his prime
No baxter didnt I outperform deion you dumbass, he was the one in the secondary getting burned. Why in the hell do you think he's not on the team anymore. THat shows how much you know about the ravens. Also Deion only played nine games last year. Guess how many times did he get burned for 30 yards or more or Touchdowns? None. Look it up homie. He's the only secondary player that didnt get burned on the ravens. The chiefs punking Ray Lewis. I dont even need to comment on some dumb sh*t like that. Ray is still well into his prime. He wouldnt be the best defensive player in the league if he wasnt.
 07-20-2005, 08:28 AM         #172
islandboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons 13-3 Super Bowl Champs
 11 years ago '04        #173
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
My two teams are the Bears and the Eagles. Since Gtownkid04 pretty much said everything I was gonna say about the Eages (except I think they will go 11-5 without TO), I talk about the terrible season the Bears are gonna have. We still don't have a sold QB and our defense has gotten weaker since giving up R.W McQuarters to the Lions. No all we have on Defense is Urlacher, Brown, and our Defensive Line. We did however draft Kyle Orton so once he starts we will be much better off. 9-7 if we are lucky, most likely 7-9.
 11 years ago '04        #174
Slayn 
space
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
No baxter didnt I outperform deion you dumbass, he was the one in the secondary getting burned. Why in the hell do you think he's not on the team anymore. THat shows how much you know about the ravens. Also Deion only played nine games last year. Guess how many times did he get burned for 30 yards or more or Touchdowns? None. Look it up homie. He's the only secondary player that didnt get burned on the ravens. The chiefs punking Ray Lewis. I dont even need to comment on some dumb sh*t like that. Ray is still well into his prime. He wouldnt be the best defensive player in the league if he wasnt.
lol Baxter is not on the team anymore because he was a free agent and took a better offer from another team ,,, shows how much you know about your own team ---
 11 years ago '04        #175
Slayn 
space
space
space
 finishim said:
i just cant get over the fact u just said favre blew so many games last year... we won like 9 outta the last 11 games... and by the way favre had 17 int last year which is his average for his career he had his best rating out of the last three years... and his best yardage in the past 6 years??? but he blew it?? riight... he also only had three, three interception games in which they actually won one of them and one 4 interception in the playoff loss... so i really dont see where u get off sayin favres gone bad... just seems to be an excuse to everyone since hes gettin a few years on him... i say yall judge off one or two bad games not knowing exactly what his stats r... idk... i just dont get u favre haters...
He also threw for 4 interceptions against the Titans in which a 5-11 team embarrased the Packers by the largest margin they have ever lost by at Lambeau --- all in all he blew it in the playoffs again and threw for 21 interceptions including the playoffs --- trust me my roommate is a packer fan and I see him play plenty --- He can single handedly win or lose a game these days and he seems to be like Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to playing that role
 07-20-2005, 02:52 PM         #176
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
lol Baxter is not on the team anymore because he was a free agent and took a better offer from another team ,,, shows how much you know about your own team ---
When a team dont want you, obcourse their not gon give you much money. So they technically let him go. They put money on table, he didnt like it, another team offered more and the Ravens didnt up the price cuz they felt he wasnt worth it. Deion meant more to the Ravens than him. Thats shows you how much you know, face it. Baxter sucked, ask any ravens fans, the dude was a weak link on d.
 11 years ago '05        #177
Kingpin420 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Cleveland Browns 3-13 - door mat of the AFC north
I hope its good enough for the first pick next year :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #178
Slayn 
space
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
When a team dont want you, obcourse their not gon give you much money. So they technically let him go. They put money on table, he didnt like it, another team offered more and the Ravens didnt up the price cuz they felt he wasnt worth it. Deion meant more to the Ravens than him. Thats shows you how much you know, face it. Baxter sucked, ask any ravens fans, the dude was a weak link on d.
They didnt put up the money because they knew they were going to go after Rolle to upgrade the secondary even more ---- Baxter is easily a top 15 CB in the league and far from sucks --- his only problem last year along with Mcalister who didnt have a very good year either was Baltimores lack of a pass rush and the recievers had too much time to get open
 07-20-2005, 05:28 PM         #179
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
They didnt put up the money because they knew they were going to go after Rolle to upgrade the secondary even more ---- Baxter is easily a top 15 CB in the league and far from sucks --- his only problem last year along with Mcalister who didnt have a very good year either was Baltimores lack of a pass rush and the recievers had too much time to get open
McAlister>>>Baxter, Deion>>>>Baxter. The dude is a weak link. He was getting burned, couldnt cover anybody. He lucky Reed was their to back him up most of the time and save his sorry a.ss. Face it the duded sucked. Got replaced. They wanted Deion back but not him. What does that tell you.
 07-20-2005, 05:39 PM         #180
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Zep said:
I think hes the 4th best...

Moss
T.O
Marvin
Holt

But that can be adjusted anyway you want.
Chad Johnson > Harrison and Holt

^^ no lie

bengals should at least get the playoffs this year

Last edited by DontPushMe; 07-20-2005 at 05:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy