Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
Packs. We ain't sh*t till we unload that fu*king wife better Ahman Green. fu*k him fo realz.
 11 years ago '04        #142
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 whoitbes said:
What about how KC ranked 31st in total defense and Denver ranked 4th in total defense? You guys have a long way to catch up to us. In reality, all the talk is bullsh*t, because there are always teams that look good on paper that end up fu*king up. We'll see what happens when we play in Mile high on Monday night. We own people in Mile high.
Actually I ranked the defense on how many points it gives up and under that rule of thumb we still had a sh*tty 29th ranking and the donks had a 9th ranking -- but the Denver defense was so inconsistent including giving up three or four 40 point games last year which was something even the lowly Chiefs did not do once --- The Chiefs were the most injured team in the NFL last year next to the Titans with the Panthers coming in closely behind --- and look at what that did to all 3 teams ---- and yes Denver will most likely beat us in Mile High as we will most likely beat you in Arrowhead but the fact of the matter is your team made a lot of questionable offseason moves and lost a couple of key players on your defense
 11 years ago '04        #143
Slayn 
space
space
space
 lite bulb said:
undefinedundefined :banghead: im a browns fan ..but dont laugh its a brother in charge now ...not this year but next will be a test..we will be alrite
I think in about 3 years Romeo will have that team in playoff contention but the Browns have a lot of garbage to take out
 11 years ago '04        #144
Slayn 
space
space
space
 servando said:
are u fu*king outta your mind..... you guys have no wide receivers and brigning a bunch of good defender is not gonna make you 12-4.....
No WR's lol ,, where is all this bandwagon bullsh*t coming from --- How can you criticize anything on the number 1 ranked offense --- the Chiefs had a 4th ranked receiving offense and Kennison in 14 games had a better season than Moss, Ward, Porter ( has had better stats in each of the last 3 years of him), Mason etc ..... and with a QB who threw for over 4500 yards I dont think you need to concern yourself with our WR's --- the Chiefs are a power running team first off and just because they dont have a showboat like Moss or Owens does not mean they suck ---- and considering we were 13-3 the previous season that is plenty of reason considering all the injuries they had ---- Just watch kiddo ,,, I dont know what the record will be but I will bet my a.ss they will be in the playoffs ,,,, I know more about football than anyone in this thread
 11 years ago '05        #145
trizzak1 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 0 0
The Eagles - at least 13 wins (with/without TO)
P.S....Eagles fan since '03
 07-17-2005, 08:00 PM         #146
SlimTheCripple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giants 9-7...hopefully
 07-17-2005, 09:01 PM         #147
NuT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k with the tiatans, mcnair gonna get it done, and they just picked up travis henery, could be trouble...if only they didnt have to fu*k with indianapolis
 11 years ago '04        #148
Slayn 
space
space
space
 NuT said:
I fu*k with the tiatans, mcnair gonna get it done, and they just picked up travis henery, could be trouble...if only they didnt have to fu*k with indianapolis
Also not to mention that they were in cap hell and had to lose just about any decent to good players they had on their defense and losing Mason on the offense ,,,,,, The defense was already horrible last year and with losing Rolle who was the biggest brightspot on last year they are in for hard times
 11 years ago '05        #149
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
caroilina qb won the challenge today a good sign...
 11 years ago '05        #150
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
 NuT said:
yea to bad our Defense is lacking Pass Rushers a CB in Pacman who is already in trouble another Corner that cant stay healty and we have Bennet who broke out last yr but Calico still has to step up and the rest of our Wideouts are Rookies
 11 years ago '05        #151
Killamike79 12 heat pts12
space
space
$25,090 | Props total: 5266 5266
Baltimore Ravens all day
 07-17-2005, 10:35 PM         #152
steal15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos. An average season. a lot of dumb offseason pickups
 07-18-2005, 11:42 AM         #153
mp322 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raiders they gona have a good season hopfully wit moss
 11 years ago '04        #154
dezno 
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
chicago going 11-5 and going to the SB
 11 years ago '04        #155
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,803 | Props total: 0 0
 BangOut said:
G-Men God damn It and with Plax and Eli i think your gonna see some nasty long balls combos right there...
^^^no homo but i agree

SlimTheCripple said:
giants 9-7...hopefully
naw i feel a 10-6 or maybe 11-5,they jus gotta win those throw away games like they were supposed to last year.....i also cheer for the jets when they get in the playoffs,ny is ny so why not......

Last edited by Twizted Bone; 07-18-2005 at 12:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #156
Hitchcock 
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0
Ravens.....

Should win the division (we also should have won it last year and look how that turned out). We still have problems on the offensive side of the ball though. Two new WR's were huge pickups b/c we already have top 3 TE in Heap, plus our backup TE's are nice w/ it also. Jamal is well, Jamal, and Boller needs to step up this year. It could be his AND Brian Billick's last season if he doesn't, b/c Billick has put EVERYTHING on Boller and just hasn't produced like he was hyped up to. But remember Chris Redman (I know Raven fans do), and Billick was hyping him until he came in and started throwing like a little girl.

The 4-6 D should secure up our rushing D which is our biggest prob. Were def. straight in the secondary even w/ Baxter gone. Actually, hands down THE BEST secondary AND Linebacker core in the NFL.

Bottom line: Playoffs garunteed. Big Ben won't have the same kinda year, so division may be ours too. I dunno about SB b/c of offense but we had a worse offense when we won it all so who knows....
 11 years ago '04        #157
Slayn 
space
space
space
 mp322 said:
raiders they gona have a good season hopfully wit moss
your offense will have a good season with Moss and Jordan but your defense which has been worse than the Chiefs defense the last couple of years got even worse --- I say you go 8-8 at best but considering your record the last 2 years that is probably a welcoming improvement
 11 years ago '04        #158
Slayn 
space
space
space
 Hitchcock said:
Ravens.....

Should win the division (we also should have won it last year and look how that turned out). We still have problems on the offensive side of the ball though. Two new WR's were huge pickups b/c we already have top 3 TE in Heap, plus our backup TE's are nice w/ it also. Jamal is well, Jamal, and Boller needs to step up this year. It could be his AND Brian Billick's last season if he doesn't, b/c Billick has put EVERYTHING on Boller and just hasn't produced like he was hyped up to. But remember Chris Redman (I know Raven fans do), and Billick was hyping him until he came in and started throwing like a little girl.

The 4-6 D should secure up our rushing D which is our biggest prob. Were def. straight in the secondary even w/ Baxter gone. Actually, hands down THE BEST secondary AND Linebacker core in the NFL.

Bottom line: Playoffs garunteed. Big Ben won't have the same kinda year, so division may be ours too. I dunno about SB b/c of offense but we had a worse offense when we won it all so who knows....
the 4-6 D ?? Dont you mean the 4-3 lol -- there is no 4-6

also I wouldnt say you have the best LB core but you definately have the best secondary with Reed, Mccalister and Rolle all back there --- but all in all the defense will again be mean as hell but the stature of your team rests in Bollers hands and if he can finally take the step to at least a solid QB ,,, he doesnt have to be stellar with that defense but he needs to cut down on the mistakes

Last edited by Slayn; 07-18-2005 at 07:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #159
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
ohhh sh*t... did anyone mention my PACKERS??? always up in the top standings... holla NFC javon will come back n favre will have another great season with the offense... best by stats last year... gonna be a repeat...
 07-18-2005, 11:55 PM         #160
NDN_Ali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them Baltimore Ravens Baby! The defense.. add in Samari Rolle at CB and Terrell Suggs and DE. The offense add in a throwing game and another year for Kyle Boeller. No haters on Boeller, the man got a 14-10 record and he's coming into his 3rd year...

And the Saints cuz I'm from LA. Always gotta be optimistic to be let down...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy