Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Juju Better Stop Liking My Post 😩
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Feb 22 - Armed deputy assigned to Florida school hid outside during shooting
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Tisha Campbell-Martin files for divorce from Duane Martin
121 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
CTheGod gives Donkey of the Day to Tekashi and also gives him some real advice!
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #101
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no.. let me break it down for your slow a.ss... during the offseason of the superbowl loss, and the post season when the panthers made their superbowl run, there were tonz of panther fans... talkin sh*t.. even after they lost, about "we're gonna be back" blah blah blah, and when they were like 0-5 then there was like 1 fan until like a couple months ago.. then yall popped up



get a room
hahaha. i will never change. the panthers are my football team, the braves are my baseball team, and the tarheels are my college team
 07-11-2005, 06:20 PM         #102
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no.. let me break it down for your slow a.ss... during the offseason of the superbowl loss, and the post season when the panthers made their superbowl run, there were tonz of panther fans... talkin sh*t.. even after they lost, about "we're gonna be back" blah blah blah, and when they were like 0-5 then there was like 1 fan until like a couple months ago.. then yall popped up



get a room

Let's go back to you saying Muhammad carried the 2003 Super Bowl team....I want you to explain that...since I'm so "slow"
 07-11-2005, 06:25 PM         #103
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 13 years ago '04        #104
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i'm gettin out of here..ya'll have fun arguing. it's gettin pointless..no one will ever change their opinion. i'll just wait until midseason and start talkin sh*t
 13 years ago '04        #105
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
Steve smith will prove himself this year. He is an amazing receiver and the whole league will see it this year. He's the main guy like he always wanted and he will show what he can do. I've seen him in person and he is a fast motherfu*ker that can make some nasty catches and cuts.
 07-11-2005, 06:29 PM         #106
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 07-11-2005, 06:32 PM         #107
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



you REALLY think we NEED Muhammad?
 13 years ago '04        #108
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Maroon_Tiger said:
aight.. thats a bet.. :rolleyes: panthers = 2nd or 3rd place in nfc south
that's your opinion. atlanta = 2nd in nfc south is mine. and hopefully vick will stay healthy all year. our boys like to put a hurtin on quarterbacks when we can. i remember vick gettin all bent out of shape about getting hit last year and we crushed mcnabb during the 2003 postseason
 07-11-2005, 06:35 PM         #109
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
that's your opinion. atlanta = 2nd in nfc south is mine. and hopefully vick will stay healthy all year. our boys like to put a hurtin on quarterbacks when we can. i remember vick gettin all bent out of shape about getting hit last year and we crushed mcnabb during the 2003 postseason


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



aint that the truth...
 13 years ago '04        #110
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 th@_v1LLa1n said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



aint that the truth...

good pics. i remember last year when vick got mad and threw his helmet because he kept getting hit. one day he's gonna try to run and get laid the fu*k out for the rest of the season
 07-11-2005, 06:38 PM         #111
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
good pics. i remember last year when vick got mad and threw his helmet because he kept getting hit. one day he's gonna try to run and get laid the fu*k out for the rest of the season
2003 vick about got smashed because kris jenkins put him face down in the turf and he tried to get real, realized who he was fu*kin with and walked away...
 13 years ago '04        #112
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
2003 vick about got smashed because kris jenkins put him face down in the turf and he tried to get real, realized who he was fu*kin with and walked away...
that's right. i coulnd't remember when it was. i'll give maroon one thing....if vick ever learns to throw more effectively, he'll be a nasty quarterback...until then he's just a running back who throws occassionaly
 07-11-2005, 06:41 PM         #113
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
that's right. i coulnd't remember when it was. i'll give maroon one thing....if vick ever learns to throw more effectively, he'll be a nasty quarterback...until then he's just a running back who throws occassionaly
I already tried to explain that to him...too ignorant to listen, or he's just in denial.
 13 years ago '04        #114
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
I already tried to explain that to him...too ignorant to listen, or he's just in denial.
and..on the flipside.. delhomme needs to learn to be a little more mobile in the pocket. he tries to throw the ball in some of the worst scenarios instead of just taking a slide or running out of bounds. sometimes it works for us and sometimes it doesn't
 07-11-2005, 06:45 PM         #115
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
vs. eagles

L 30-8

vs. atl

L 27-10
L 34-31


villan, i'd like to see some pics from those games too
...how many of our regular players did we have...how many bench warmers did we have...exactly, try to talk sh*t about a healthy team, not a team that lost all it's players.
 07-11-2005, 06:46 PM         #116
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and actually, the one of Mark Fields gettin Vick is from the 34-31 loss...
 13 years ago '04        #117
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
...how many of our regular players did we have...how many bench warmers did we have...exactly, try to talk sh*t about a healthy team, not a team that lost all it's players.
we could talk sh*t about his team barely beating a team of scrubs on his team's homefield. haha
 13 years ago '04        #118
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,893 | Props total: 120 120
 uncfan888 said:
it's no biggie..he's a falcons fan..he probably just startin comin down off the high they all got when vick signed that 110 million dollar contract. I say we drop it and wait until the season is over. then we can make fun of whoever's team loses and hear the excuses as to why the team didn't do well
he's a rams fan.........
 07-11-2005, 06:48 PM         #119
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
vs. eagles

L 30-8

vs. atl

L 27-10
L 34-31


villan, i'd like to see some pics from those games too
since you requested them


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Eagles last year^^


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 13 years ago '04        #120
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,893 | Props total: 120 120
 th@_v1LLa1n said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



aint that the truth...
yall injured McNabb on a late hit
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Demoness pleads guilty to torturing, killing son she thought ..
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Paris Jackson a WHOLE snack ❄️
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Faces In My Pillow Case Mascara On My Sheets
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside :bugsshocked:
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside AT&T the first to get 5G and it starts in these three cities....
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Brazilian Scientists to release documentary proving that the Earth is..
302 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA LeBron James Says He's Against Changing the NBA Playoff Format
26 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside The Predator-August 3, 2018
43 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy