Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2005, 04:35 PM         #81
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tavurboy said:
Rams 12-4 , there going to be better with steven jackson running the ball as a starter, hes going to be a monster this season, plus they got a weak division cause they own seattle and the 49ers aren't doing nada. the cardinals will be improved, but not enough. They should be off to a great start facing SF,Ten,NYG and AZ
Nah I got Seattle winning the Division just like they did last year. And sweeping the rams this year and winning atleast one playoff game. So the Seahawks gonna go 10-6 or 11-5. The Seahawks and Cardinals are the most improved teams in the divsions so I think the final standings are going to be this

1.Seahawks
2.Cardinals
3.rams
4.49ers

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 07-11-2005 at 04:37 PM..
 07-11-2005, 04:37 PM         #82
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
Nah I got Seattle winning the Division just like they did last year and sweeping the rams and winning atleast one playoff game. So the Seahawks gonna go 10-6 or 11-5 them and the cardinals are the most improved teams in the divsions so I think the final standings are going to be this

1.Seahawks
2.Cardinals
3.Rams
4.49ers
Looks about right.
 11 years ago '05        #83
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
I disagree...I think the Titans are gonna surprise a few people for some reason.

I think they can go 10-6, miss the playoffs though because the AFC is too difficult and they won't beat out the Colts for the top spot in the AFC South, the conference is a lot more tough with Indy dominating and Jacksonville and Houston on the rise.
10-6 thats strectching it, when you lose a All-Pro Corner in Rolle who can shut down his side of the field, Dyson who had 6 Int and was top 5 in the L, then you lose McNair's Fav target and dependable D Mason, and replace that with a 5"9 rookie CB and a 2yr guy Wolfolk who cant stay healty you gonna have a hard time going 10-6 when your in the AFC South where u have the Colts and 2 Up and coming teams (which they got swept last yr) and add the Steelers,Baltimore, Seahawks, Raiders (Pacman gonna jump with Moss?), Rams.............i just done see 10-6 nor do i b/c we need a good Draft Pick for next yr

Last edited by backMJPIP2333; 07-11-2005 at 04:44 PM..
 07-11-2005, 04:43 PM         #84
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i gave you 7-9...

one you aint winning the division, and the patriots, falcons, packers, jets, vikings, bills, tampa, etc will beat yall...

plus ya boy muhammad, who you continue to forget about, basically carried you to the superbowl[minus the steve smith td a/g the rams] and last season
OMG, you...stop fu*kin talking

Muhammd didn't carry a damn thing to the Super Bowl, what the fu*k are you talking about??!!

I LAUGH AT YOU...LMFAO

Muhsin Muhammad in 2003 was like this (started all 15 games he played in)

Games...Receptions...Yards...Touchdowns...
15 54 837 3

Steve Smith in 2003 was like this (he only started 11 games too)

Games...Receptions...Yards...Touchdowns...
16 88 1110 7

Who carried us to the Super Bowl? It was actually Jake Delhomme & Steve Smith....and that Carolina defense. You're a damn joke.
 07-11-2005, 04:46 PM         #85
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
10-6 thats strectching it, when you lose a All-Pro Corner in Rolle who can shut down his side of the field, Dyson who had 6 Int and was top 5 in the L, then you lose McNair's Fav target and dependable D Mason, and replace that with a 5"9 rookie CB and a 2yr guy Wolfolk who cant stay healty you gonna have a hard time going 10-6 when your in the AFC South where u have the Colts and 2 Up and coming teams (which they got swept last yr) and add the Steelers,Baltimore, Seahawks, Raiders (Pacman gonna jump with Moss?), Rams.............i just done see 10-6 nor do i b/c we need a good Draft Pick for next yr
Somethin is tellin me they're gonna do decent...I know they took a huge hit during Free Agency, but I still think they'll be OK, and I think McNair has soemthing to prove.

You may be right though...I won't say you're wrong
 11 years ago '04        #86
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
villain..you might as well give up..he's a stubborn Falcons fan..let him think his team is superior to ours and we'll let the teams decide it during the season.

Just be happy that our team has been in the super bowl in the last 3 years and we actually have a quarterback who can throw and some receivers who can catch.
 11 years ago '04        #87
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
but i do gotta laugh about the packers and bucaneers beating us. If he really believes that, i'll take whatever he's smoking. haha
 07-11-2005, 04:55 PM         #88
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
but i do gotta laugh about the packers and bucaneers beating us. If he really believes that, i'll take whatever he's smoking. haha

I agree...

Our doubters will be shutting the fu*k up soon while I'm sitting at B of A Stadium watchin my boys kick a.ss...

How can you go wrong with our lineups? 2 shut down corners (Lucas and Gamble), the best D-Line in the NFL, Morgan Draft and Witherspoon at LB...wow

Even with Muhammad gone, Steve Smith is back and he's gonna put up over 1200 yards and 10 TD's....Delhomme is gonna go crazy this year, and so is DeShaun Foster...

I actually think he's a Rams fan, which makes me laugh even harder (6 INT's in one game?)
 11 years ago '04        #89
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok.. steve smith got more than 2/3 more receptions than mushin that year.. if you even those stats, muhammad would have better stats... but it aint about that.. WHO STEPPED UP IN THE SUPERBOWL??? I DONT REMEMBER SMITH CATCHING ALOT OF TD'S.. who beat the eagles?? muhammad was steppin up huge.

muhammad last year got 9 more receptions than steve smiths 2003 campaign and had waaaay better stats

16 16 93 1405 15.1 16tds

hold that... and he didnt have much help either
um..who beat the eagles? I think it could have been foster's unbelievable rushing TD or the 3 interceptions by Ricky Manning Jr. That was a low scoring game and the wide receivers for either team didn't contribute too much..u should've just stuck with the super bowl and forgot about the eagles game
 11 years ago '04        #90
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
but maroon is right...muhammad didn't have much help last year..that's why he had more receptions than the year that smith and him were sharing the load. delhomme isn't going to stop throwin it deep just because muhammad is gone. smith is explosive and a playmaker. Colbert should step up big this year too. U can't compare the stats between the last 2 years because the circumstances were COMPLETELY different
 07-11-2005, 05:02 PM         #91
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok.. steve smith got more than 2/3 more receptions than mushin that year.. if you even those stats, muhammad would have better stats... but it aint about that.. WHO STEPPED UP IN THE SUPERBOWL??? I DONT REMEMBER SMITH CATCHING ALOT OF TD'S.. who beat the eagles?? muhammad was steppin up huge.

muhammad last year got 9 more receptions than steve smiths 2003 campaign and had waaaay better stats

16 16 93 1405 15.1 16tds

hold that... and he didnt have much help either
Wow you're a fu*king idiot. "if you even out those stats" give me a god damn break, shut your fu*king mouth. Steve Smith started 5 less games than Muhammad, had more receptions, more TD's, more yards.

If Smith wouldn't have been fu*king injured for the whole season last year, Muhammad would still be a no-name. You never said anything about Steve Smith being injured.

Why are you posting his stats? I like Muhsin Muhammad, I followed him all year last year, so what are you trying to prove?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

Smith's 2003 POST SEASON STATS GO AS FOLLOWS
Receptions-18
Yards-404
TOUCHDOWNS-3

Muhammad's 2003 POST SEASON STATS
Receptions-15
Yards-352
TOUCHDOWNS-2

Stop fu*king posting sh*t you don't know about Maroon...you don't know sh*t...now who carried the Panthers through the palyoffs in 2003?
 11 years ago '04        #92
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
Wow you're a fu*king idiot. "if you even out those stats" give me a god damn break, shut your fu*king mouth. Steve Smith started 5 less games than Muhammad, had more receptions, more TD's, more yards.

If Smith wouldn't have been fu*king injured for the whole season last year, Muhammad would still be a no-name. You never said anything about Steve Smith being injured.

Why are you posting his stats? I like Muhsin Muhammad, I followed him all year last year, so what are you trying to prove?

[WEBSITE LINK]

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

Smith's 2003 POST SEASON STATS GO AS FOLLOWS
Receptions-18
Yards-404
TOUCHDOWNS-3

Muhammad's 2003 POST SEASON STATS
Receptions-15
Yards-352
TOUCHDOWNS-2

Stop fu*king posting sh*t you don't know about Maroon...you don't know sh*t...now who carried the Panthers through the palyoffs in 2003?
haha. the only thing that really matters is that Delhomme and Smith will carry us through the playoffs this year
 11 years ago '04        #93
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
okkkkkkaayyy... we'll wait this one out... hopefully you'll understand what im talking about by mid-season....CAROLINA AINT DOING ANYTHING THIS YEAR.. NEITHER ARE THE RAMS...

this season will be decided b/w the falcons and the eagles... not jake delhome or steve smith
last year was decided between the falcons and the eagles.. history won't repeat itself. Let's see your team go through 14 injuries like our team did and see where u end up.
 11 years ago '04        #94
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i swear there was like 1 panther fan last season.. where did yall pop up??!?
75% of them jumped on the bandwagon during the super bowl season, but i've had season tickets every year since they began
 07-11-2005, 05:12 PM         #95
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
okkkkkkaayyy... we'll wait this one out... hopefully you'll understand what im talking about by mid-season....CAROLINA AINT DOING ANYTHING THIS YEAR.. NEITHER ARE THE RAMS...

this season will be decided b/w the falcons and the eagles... not jake delhome or steve smith
What happened to you saying that Muhammad carried the Panthers through the Playoffs?

What happened to you saying Muhammd had more touchdowns than Steve Smith?

Let's not change the subject Mr. I know everything about sports.
 07-11-2005, 05:12 PM         #96
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
75% of them jumped on the bandwagon during the super bowl season, but i've had season tickets every year since they began
I got PSL's too....section 228 seats 13 and 14, right behind the endzone.
 11 years ago '04        #97
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
What happened to you saying that Muhammad carried the Panthers through the Playoffs?

What happened to you saying Muhammd had more touchdowns than Steve Smith?

Let's not change the subject Mr. I know everything about sports.

it's no biggie..he's a falcons fan..he probably just startin comin down off the high they all got when vick signed that 110 million dollar contract. I say we drop it and wait until the season is over. then we can make fun of whoever's team loses and hear the excuses as to why the team didn't do well
 07-11-2005, 05:15 PM         #98
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im gonna be laughing at you cuz the panthers wont be going to the playoffs homie... yall carolina fans were talking the same junk last year and yall were quiet when they were gettin their a.ss kicked
I thought there was only 1 fan in here last year

You are the most random dude on Boxden...go away, just stop posting
 11 years ago '04        #99
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
I got PSL's too....section 228 seats 13 and 14, right behind the endzone.
awesome..i'm on the other side..202 seats 1 and 2
 11 years ago '04        #100
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 NBA Training Camp Roster Rankings
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy