Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 whoitbes said:
Denver has already been 10-6 the last 2 seasons and they just keep making the Defense better so I'll say they go at least 11-5 this year.
How did their defense get better ,,, They lost 2 good players and the only good offseason moves they made were resigning Pryce and signing Gold --- Other than that all they did was inherit the DLine of the 31st ranked rushing defense with a bunch of 1st round draft wash outs --- Then in the draft what was Shanarat thinking in drafting like 4 straight CB's and then Clarett lol ,,, He has gone off his rocker --- Denver will be 9-7 at best this year with a extremely hard schedule
 11 years ago '05        #62
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
TITANS and i say since its a rebuilding year i say they go .500
COWBOYS and they go like 10-6 and make playoffs
DOLPHINS and they go like .500
CARDNIALS and they go like 9-7
and last but not least J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS and they go all the way to the AFC Championship...

Last edited by True Geniu$; 07-11-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 07-11-2005, 01:12 AM         #63
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
How did their defense get better ,,, They lost 2 good players and the only good offseason moves they made were resigning Pryce and signing Gold --- Other than that all they did was inherit the DLine of the 31st ranked rushing defense with a bunch of 1st round draft wash outs --- Then in the draft what was Shanarat thinking in drafting like 4 straight CB's and then Clarett lol ,,, He has gone off his rocker --- Denver will be 9-7 at best this year with a extremely hard schedule
We got rid of a CB and a safety. Lenny Walls is back from injury and would be the #1 CB anyway if Bailey wasn't there, so now we have a great #1 and a good #2 CB. Pryce is back from injury and he makes a big difference. Bailey and Lynch we're pro bowlers last year. The D-line improvements and getting a good #2 CB were the last things we needed. 11-5 or better for Denver.

Also as a chief's fan you shouldn't be putting down anyone else's D. Good luck containing Moss this year.

Last edited by whoitbes; 07-11-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 07-11-2005, 01:32 AM         #64
ladyj77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons!!
 11 years ago '04        #65
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 whoitbes said:
We got rid of a CB and a safety. Lenny Walls is back from injury and would be the #1 CB anyway if Bailey wasn't there, so now we have a great #1 and a good #2 CB. Pryce is back from injury and he makes a big difference. Bailey and Lynch we're pro bowlers last year. The D-line improvements and getting a good #2 CB were the last things we needed. 11-5 or better for Denver.

Also as a chief's fan you shouldn't be putting down anyone else's D. Good luck containing Moss this year.

Moss lol ,,, We acquired half the secondary of the number 2 ranked passing defense --- and with c*cktail Collins going under pressure from our 9th ranked sacking attack that will just be a chain effect ,,, the Raiders added 2 players and lost 1 player on a 18th ranked scoring offense ,, the Chiefs have the number 2 ranked scoring offense all returning with Priest and a few other surprises --- the Raiders lost 3 starters and added 1 quality player to a 31st ranked points allowed defense --- the Chiefs added CB Patrick Surtain ( Consistent pro bowler and leads all CB's in interceptions in the past 3 years ), S Sammy Knight ( Leads all Safeties in interceptions in the past 5 years ), Kendrell Bell ( A bit of a injury risk but being only 26 and being a former ROY he should do well providing he stays healthy ), DE Carlos Hall ( Mainly added for a pass rushing depth to add more volume onto our DLine which was the only bright spot of our defense last year as we had a 12th ranked rushing defense, ranked 9th in sacks, top ten in negative yardage plays and ranked first in negative running plays including holding RB's like JLewis, EJames, LT, CDillon to under 100 ) ,, What really hurt us last year was losing all but 2 defensive starters on a already below average defense with no depth including going on a 5 week stretch missing Priest, 2 starting LB's, both starting Safeties, a starting CB, a starting DE and a starting DT --- I would love to see how the donkies would deal with that and even with a patchwork defense last year we managed to r*pe stupid Plummer for 4 interceptions and hold your 9th ranked scoring offense to 17 points why Eddie Kennison r*ped Bailey for 2 TD's ---- and if you did not know the pro bowl is more of a popularity contest than it is a true measure of talent ---
 11 years ago '05        #66
UptownHaze 
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
The underdog Jets gonna surprise some heads.
 07-11-2005, 11:46 AM         #67
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
Moss lol ,,, We acquired half the secondary of the number 2 ranked passing defense --- and with c*cktail Collins going under pressure from our 9th ranked sacking attack that will just be a chain effect ,,, the Raiders added 2 players and lost 1 player on a 18th ranked scoring offense ,, the Chiefs have the number 2 ranked scoring offense all returning with Priest and a few other surprises --- the Raiders lost 3 starters and added 1 quality player to a 31st ranked points allowed defense --- the Chiefs added CB Patrick Surtain ( Consistent pro bowler and leads all CB's in interceptions in the past 3 years ), S Sammy Knight ( Leads all Safeties in interceptions in the past 5 years ), Kendrell Bell ( A bit of a injury risk but being only 26 and being a former ROY he should do well providing he stays healthy ), DE Carlos Hall ( Mainly added for a pass rushing depth to add more volume onto our DLine which was the only bright spot of our defense last year as we had a 12th ranked rushing defense, ranked 9th in sacks, top ten in negative yardage plays and ranked first in negative running plays including holding RB's like JLewis, EJames, LT, CDillon to under 100 ) ,, What really hurt us last year was losing all but 2 defensive starters on a already below average defense with no depth including going on a 5 week stretch missing Priest, 2 starting LB's, both starting Safeties, a starting CB, a starting DE and a starting DT --- I would love to see how the donkies would deal with that and even with a patchwork defense last year we managed to r*pe stupid Plummer for 4 interceptions and hold your 9th ranked scoring offense to 17 points why Eddie Kennison r*ped Bailey for 2 TD's ---- and if you did not know the pro bowl is more of a popularity contest than it is a true measure of talent ---
What about how KC ranked 31st in total defense and Denver ranked 4th in total defense? You guys have a long way to catch up to us. In reality, all the talk is bullsh*t, because there are always teams that look good on paper that end up fu*king up. We'll see what happens when we play in Mile high on Monday night. We own people in Mile high.
 07-11-2005, 12:28 PM         #68
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giants will at least go 9-7
 07-11-2005, 01:09 PM         #69
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Man you need to log off too. I dont want to insult you so im just gon say this. You cant measure Vick by stats, you should know that by now. Vick is measured by his ability to make plays. Oh and by the way, how many times has Vick played the Carolina Panthers in his career, then out of those times, who many times has he beaten them.
Since Vick has been with the Falcons, how many times has he been in the Super Bowl?

Since Vick has been playing against the Panthers, how many times have the Panthers been to the Super Bowl?

Vick is a winner, not a quarterback, that's all I'm saying....so let's not get too MAD, because that's all you are....mad
 07-11-2005, 01:15 PM         #70
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
man you need to seriously log OFF

1. Atlanta
2. new orleans(suprise suprise, their wrs are better than any other team in the south, the saints will either be 2nd or 3rd place, they'll def. do better than the bucs..i think drafting a mcpherson will really get to aaron brooks)
3. carolina (w/o muhammad, fake delhome will get exp0sed)
4. tampa bay
I need to log off. I laugh at your posts.

If you think Carolina is gonna finish 3rd in the NFC South, and are serious about it, you need to give up on thinking you know anything about football. I don't give a fu*k if you hate the Panthers or not, that team will not finish 3rd. At the worst, they are gonna finish 2nd and get a wildcard. And that's the absolute WORST that's gonna happen to them.

Jake was nothing but productive when Muhammad wasn't even a factor. Last year Muhsin stepped in for Jakes main go-to guy, STEVE SMITH. All Jake needs is 2 good recievers and he's set. After the first half of the season we'll se who gets "exp0sed".

Keep in mind that Jake Delhomme threw 29 TD's last year. Finished the 2nd half of the season with 21 TD's, 4 INT's. Also keep in mind that without Jake Delhomme, Muhsin Muhammad wouldn't have had the numbers he had last year. It's sad that Jake gets no respect from haters like you when he's already proven he can produce.
 11 years ago '04        #71
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
G-Men God damn It and with Plax and Eli i think your gonna see some nasty long balls combos right there...
 07-11-2005, 01:54 PM         #72
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
Since Vick has been with the Falcons, how many times has he been in the Super Bowl?

Since Vick has been playing against the Panthers, how many times have the Panthers been to the Super Bowl?

Vick is a winner, not a quarterback, that's all I'm saying....so let's not get too MAD, because that's all you are....mad
Ok first off why would I be mad? Vick wins. He did in college and he does in the NFL, he has made if to the NFC championship game so far, thats better than alot of fools who dont even make it that far in a 10 year NFL career. Anyways you said that Vick is a winner but not a quarterback? WTF kind of sense is that? Anyways I would rather have a winner on my team than a person who make the stat book look good. The panthers went to the Superbowl one time, wow, did they win? No. Again Vick owns the Panthers publishing. You want to talk about stats, when was last time a Quarterback throw for over 2000 and ran for 900 yards? Nobody.

Last edited by chuckster409; 07-11-2005 at 01:56 PM..
 07-11-2005, 02:02 PM         #73
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike VIck isn't a quarterback, he's a winner. I will continue to say that, so if it does't make sense to you then I'm sorry.

I don't have a problem with Vick, he does OWN the Panthers, but has it ever really mattered? Vick doesn't have a ring, so in most people on this message boards eyes, he hasn't accomplished anything. He rushes, that's all he does. He is more of a running back than a Quarterback, point blank. That's why he's a winner, not a quarterback.

I respect your opinion, you can believe what you feel is right.

All I did was post stats, and I got jumped on. I didn't make that up. Vick is a bad QB IMO, and the stats show that. As a player he isn't bad....but how many running backs do you know that can produce a QB? That's what Vick is. If he learned how to be more accurate, if he learned to be more patient, and if he learned to be a little less selfish, he could become one of the best QB's to ever play. But he has a strong arm for nothing becuase he doesn't ever pass the ball, He runs whenever he gets the chance (instead of passing it like a QB is supposed to do)...I'm not saying he shouldn't run, but if he cut down on it his numbers would sky rocket.

Like I said, this is my opinion, and based on the stats I have no reason to believe I'm wrong. I respect your opinion, he is a proven winner (b/c without vick, when he was injured, it proved that they couldn't win without him), but he's just a bad QB in my eyes....also in a few of the NFL experts (the guys that get paid to rate players) agree with me.
 11 years ago '05        #74
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
well since my Titans are rebuilding i think they will go 7-9 or 8-8 maybe, it all depends on if Chris Brown can stay healty and if any of these young WRs can develop (mainly Calico) and our Secondary is looking like their gonna have a hard time with having a Rookie (Pacman) and on the other side Woolfolk who has barley played at all b/c he keeps gettin hurt, so pretty much a looooooooooooooong Season
 07-11-2005, 03:18 PM         #75
miketv4388 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another huge Broncos...I love my Broncos...

I think they'll finish 12-4

Clarett for rookie of the year motha fu*kas!

07-11-2005, 04:16 PM         #76
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
well since my Titans are rebuilding i think they will go 7-9 or 8-8 maybe, it all depends on if Chris Brown can stay healty and if any of these young WRs can develop (mainly Calico) and our Secondary is looking like their gonna have a hard time with having a Rookie (Pacman) and on the other side Woolfolk who has barley played at all b/c he keeps gettin hurt, so pretty much a looooooooooooooong Season
I disagree...I think the Titans are gonna surprise a few people for some reason.

I think they can go 10-6, miss the playoffs though because the AFC is too difficult and they won't beat out the Colts for the top spot in the AFC South, the conference is a lot more tough with Indy dominating and Jacksonville and Houston on the rise.
 07-11-2005, 04:17 PM         #77
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
we'll see.... carolina will def. not be #1, and i think n.o. will be suprise this year... aaron brooks needs to step it up like he did in his 1st 2 years... and they got an offense..
Since you're so sure....I want no excuses when the season is over and I'm laughing at you.
 07-11-2005, 04:25 PM         #78
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We had a reason we were getting our a.sses kicked, right?

We almost made the playoffs with scrubs, why won't we make the playoffs with our full team? Because Muhsin Muhammad left? Is that the only reason you can say that?

Since you act like you know everything about sports as a whole, give me a few reasons why the Panthers won't make the playoffs, and give me a few reasons why you try to smash on them so much. Let's see it.
 11 years ago '05        #79
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 7 7
Proud member of the RAIDER NATION......We aight this year,few changes......RANDY MOSS,We gonna have a good a.ss offense as long as Collins doesn't throw all them Interceptions
 07-11-2005, 04:35 PM         #80
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
falcons 0wn you...

and

[WEBSITE LINK]

^ i see 7-8 loses.. at best

Makes no sense, Log off, don't post in this thread again.

You have no reasons to why the Panthers won't make the playoffs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy