Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek mill just signed a new Ghostwriter.....
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
245 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2005, 09:19 PM         #41
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huge Broncos fan.

My family is from Boulder, Co.

Nothing compares to a game at the old mile high.

But after Denver I keep up with the Panthers the best I can.
 11 years ago '05        #42
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 0 0
da bears! should be decent if the offense can produce with grossman at qb. defense is good without injuries.
 07-09-2005, 09:29 PM         #43
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 30 1 3rd D said:
to everyone on the panthers nuts.. panthers were good enough to beat atlanta last year, why didnt it happen? mike vick and atl defense is clutch.. dont think yall got an easy road to the NFC South title and a playoff spot, cause Atlanta is the best team in that division..

I hate to tell you, but the Panthers had a better team than the Falcons last year, WITH THEIR RESERVES. So what is that gonna do when they have the best corners in the NFC, the best D-Line in the NFC, and the best group of Linebackers in the NFC? Panthers are gonna EASILY beat the Falcons. Tell me one thing the falcons have that the Panthers don't have. The Panthers have more than the Falcons on offense AND defense. Mike Vick will never lead that team to a Super Bowl until he learns how to become a real Quarterback. Nothing against him, but he is too selfish and he doesn't know how to pass the ball to his recievers, only Alge Crumpler. The Panthers are the best team in the NFC South, if not the entire NFC. Tell me one of the Panthers' weaknesses.....if you can list more than one thing I'll prop you.
 07-09-2005, 09:35 PM         #44
rayvone_1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
I hate to tell you, but the Panthers had a better team than the Falcons last year, WITH THEIR RESERVES. So what is that gonna do when they have the best corners in the NFC, the best D-Line in the NFC, and the best group of Linebackers in the NFC? Panthers are gonna EASILY beat the Falcons. Tell me one thing the falcons have that the Panthers don't have. The Panthers have more than the Falcons on offense AND defense. Mike Vick will never lead that team to a Super Bowl until he learns how to become a real Quarterback. Nothing against him, but he is too selfish and he doesn't know how to pass the ball to his recievers, only Alge Crumpler. The Panthers are the best team in the NFC South, if not the entire NFC. Tell me one of the Panthers' weaknesses.....if you can list more than one thing I'll prop you.
They can't pimp.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
vick can't deal with athletic ds with good coaches. Eagles have that n*gga in their back pocket. panthers may re-emerge this year and challenge us for the NFC Championship, it will be one of those two teams against us in the NFC Championship, and i think we'll make the superbowl again. McNabb's choked before, but he's yet to go backwards. 1st round loss, nfc championship loss, nfc championship loss, nfc championship loss, superbowl loss. it seems like it takes him FOREVER to get adjusted to each new level. we should make it again though. our division is still WEAK, regardless of what Coughlin Parcells and Gibbs d!ck riders believe. Greg Lewis needs to emerge this year. TO needs to figure out what the fu*k he's gonna do cus he won't get a new contract and we need to know if he's riding or if he should be traded. McNabb when healthy can carry our offense for at least 24 a game with no help. Brook's back, and my motherfu*ker BUCKHALTER is back, so we have a lot more of a one two then we did with RENO MAHE, though i'd still love a bigger back. if TO comes to his sense 14-2. if not 13-3 and a match against either peyton, brady, or brees
 07-10-2005, 02:04 AM         #46
30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
throwin around your props like they mean somethin..

first off like i said, carolina was good enough to beat atlanta in 2004.. even when they were playing with their 2nd-3rd string guys.. but atlanta still got it done.. the psychology of the game beats team chemistry and ability.. michael vick and the atlanta falcons can beat teams with what they do..

1) coaching.. john fox isnt a great coach.. they dont have a good foundation
2) finishing the job.. carolina won like half of their games in the 2003 season by a field goal or less.. games came down to the last few minutes or went into overtime tons of time.. st louis should've beat them in the playoffs..
3) stephen davis is old.. deshaun foster couldnt stay healthy.. they had to fall back on nick goings
4) steve smith is alright but without mushin there youre gonna need to have some people step up

panthers defense is good.. julis peppers is a freak.. but yall gotta get the fu*k off the panthers.. they aint THAT good.. them goin to the super bowl was a fluke and a half

dont think the lions wont be runnin over yall oct 16th
 11 years ago '05        #47
Young OG 129 heat pts129
space
space
$14,980 | Props total: 5174 5174
My Titans are rebuilding this year so I don't expect a deep playoff run or any playoff run for that matter. We just aren't deep enough on defense or at the WR spot we wil prolly go 8-8 or 9-7 or if we are lucky 10-6
 11 years ago '04        #48
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are you serious???? have you even seen their schedule???

cheifs will be 10-6 at best and they have a weak as schedule
Chiefs have the 5th hardest schedule based on teams strength of record last year so I would not call it that weak considering there are 27 teams with a easier schedule --- and the Chiefs had the number 1 ranked offense, ranked 2nd in points scored and what hurt them last year was losing all but 2 starters on a already below average defense ,,, they have since replaced half of their secondary with Miamis secondary which was a top 5 passing defense last year and they have a completely new LB core including Kendrell Bell who is a former ROY and arguably the best LB in the draft in Derrick Johnson ,,,, Number 1 offense with a improved defense = Success !!!
 11 years ago '04        #49
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 sebastian said:
Huge Broncos fan.

My family is from Boulder, Co.

Nothing compares to a game at the old mile high.

But after Denver I keep up with the Panthers the best I can.
As a Chiefs fan it is the golden rule that I despise you lol ,,,, Week 3 Monday night buddy
 11 years ago '05        #50
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
The Bengals bi*ches
looking at their schedule they should win the first 6-7 games of the year
only problem games are gonnaq be baltimore & pittsburgh (2 Games apiece)
but i say we'll go 11-5 of 12-4
WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR
 07-10-2005, 10:50 AM         #51
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 30 1 3rd D said:
throwin around your props like they mean somethin..

first off like i said, carolina was good enough to beat atlanta in 2004.. even when they were playing with their 2nd-3rd string guys.. but atlanta still got it done.. the psychology of the game beats team chemistry and ability.. michael vick and the atlanta falcons can beat teams with what they do..

1) coaching.. john fox isnt a great coach.. they dont have a good foundation
2) finishing the job.. carolina won like half of their games in the 2003 season by a field goal or less.. games came down to the last few minutes or went into overtime tons of time.. st louis should've beat them in the playoffs..
3) stephen davis is old.. deshaun foster couldnt stay healthy.. they had to fall back on nick goings
4) steve smith is alright but without mushin there youre gonna need to have some people step up

panthers defense is good.. julis peppers is a freak.. but yall gotta get the fu*k off the panthers.. they aint THAT good.. them goin to the super bowl was a fluke and a half

dont think the lions wont be runnin over yall oct 16th
1) You don't know what you're talking about
2) John Fox has completely turned this organization around. He brought a team from 1-15 to 7-9 in one season. In two seasons he brought them to the Super Bowl.
3) How was it a fluke? They shut the Cowboys down, They stuck with a St. Louis team that was better than them and took advantage of mistakes (If you say they "shouldn't have wont he game, you're a fu*king idiot because they DID win the game therefore they SHOULD HAVE won the game, you mad?). They completely shut the Eagles down, and they were playing in Philly. They were a field goal away from beating the best team in the NFL in the Patriots, thus creating one of the best Super Bowls in NFL History.
4) Stephen Davis is old. Stephen Davis will prove people like you wrong. I don't believe he will start anymore for the Panthers, but he is going to help this teams backfield. With Davis, Foster, Goings, and Shelton, this teams backfield is disgusting. Foster has the capability to become one of the top backs int he league. If he could stay healthy and turn into a better "up the middle" runner instead of an outside runner, he could dominate because he has so much speed. People that doubted Nick Goings got shut the fu*k up last season, that's all I have to say bout that.
5) Steve Smith is going to do BETTER with Muhsin gone. Keary Colbert wasn't even supposed to start last season and he turned into one of the best rookie WR's in the league. Ricky Proehl is gonna step up bigtime. Steve Smith is EXPLOSIVE. Once he catches the ball you NEVER know where he's gonna go. He is gonna show yall that he doesn't need Muhsin Muhammad to be a great WR.

....let's keep this going.

6) Jake Delhomme is establishing himself as one of the best QB's in the league. He threw 29 TD's last year, 21 of them came in the second half of the season (where he threw 21 TD's and only 4 INT's). He is clutch. He is smart. He will win games with a healthy lineup. Did you forget they signed Mike Wahle? With him on the O-Line, it makes it complete (Gross, Wharton, Mitchell, Wahle, Reyes).
7) The defense is one of the best in the league. Peppers, Jenkins, Buckner, and Rucker=the best D-Line in the NFL. If you have one that's better, don't say it because I won't agree. You have the best D-End in the league (Peppers), one of the best D-Tackles in the league (Jenkins), and two guys with Pro-Bowl talent (Buckner and Rucker). To back them up, Al Wallace is sick. Chris Gamble and Ken Lucas both tied for the NFC lead in INT's last year with 6, Ricky Manning Jr. proved to the world that he is a good corner, Mike Minter already established himself as a top Safety in the league. Dan Morgan, Will Witherspoon (enough said already), and Chris Draft/Thomas Davis/Brandon Short...other than nasty, what can you say? (When it was Morgan, Fields, and Witherspoon=top LB's in the league).

This team is sick whether you like it or not. Whatever you have to say is ignorance to me. The Falcons are nowhere near the best team in the NFC South, and I bet ther Bucs do better than them this year.

NFC South Standings
1. Carolina
2. Tampa Bay
3. Atlanta
4. New Orleans

The Falcons were one of the most over-rated teams last year. If you say the Panthers had the capability to beat them in 2004 with a half-ass roster, what does that mean they could do with a fully healthy roster?

Also, if you say the Panthers shouldn't have beaten the Rams in 2003, then the Falcons shouldn't have beaten the Panthers last year. Point blank, they should have because they did.
 07-10-2005, 11:25 AM         #52
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta Falcons 2004...

Passing offense: ranked 30th
Passing touchdowns: ranked 28th
Vick's completion percentage (of QBs who started at least nine games): ranked 27th
Vick's quarterback rating: ranked 20th
Vick's passing yards per game: ranked 30th

Also, keep in mind that they only had two games against winning teams last year. What a great team, right?
 07-10-2005, 11:34 AM         #53
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Thomas Davis is sick.

Last edited by th@_v1LLa1n; 07-10-2005 at 11:34 AM..
 07-10-2005, 04:57 PM         #54
Tha Matic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
houston Texans....Playoffs maybe? hopefully...
 11 years ago '04        #55
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
 Maroon_Tiger said:
man you need to seriously log OFF

1. Atlanta
2. new orleans(suprise suprise, their wrs are better than any other team in the south, the saints will either be 2nd or 3rd place, they'll def. do better than the bucs..i think drafting a mcpherson will really get to aaron brooks)
3. carolina (w/o muhammad, fake delhome will get exp0sed)
4. tampa bay
funny post

NO WAY does Carolina finish 3rd in the NFC South. I guess no one has noticed... We ALWAYS beat the Bucaneers, the Bucaneers ALWAYS beat the Falcons, the Falcons ALWAYS beat us, and the Saints get beat on by everyone. Carolina will finish first and then i don't give a fu*k where the rest of the teams place
 11 years ago '05        #56
danny|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$34,589 | Props total: 1163 1163
lol my teamz da 49erz but we all kno dey aint goin newhere unless dey git a TO caliber WR and atleast a Garcia caliber QB...
 07-10-2005, 07:18 PM         #57
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
Atlanta Falcons 2004...

Passing offense: ranked 30th
Passing touchdowns: ranked 28th
Vick's completion percentage (of QBs who started at least nine games): ranked 27th
Vick's quarterback rating: ranked 20th
Vick's passing yards per game: ranked 30th

Also, keep in mind that they only had two games against winning teams last year. What a great team, right?
Man you need to log off too. I dont want to insult you so im just gon say this. You cant measure Vick by stats, you should know that by now. Vick is measured by his ability to make plays. Oh and by the way, how many times has Vick played the Carolina Panthers in his career, then out of those times, who many times has he beaten them.
 11 years ago '04        #58
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
 Maroon_Tiger said:
aight... we'll see...

it could be

atl
car
n.o.
t.b

or

atl
n.o.
car
t.b.

but trust me, the saints will be a problem next year... and atl 0wns the panthers

ok..atl owns the panthers...the bucs own Atl. u can't base the standings on 2 games in the entire season.. carolina will finish in first as long as everyone stays healthy. they tied for second last year with the scrubs.
 07-10-2005, 07:44 PM         #59
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Steeler's are my team. Always have and always will be. I'm hoping for a 10-6 record or better. Our schedule is real tough this year so we'll deffinitely have to step it up but I think we're up to the challenge. As long as we make it to the playoff's I'm happy, but once we're there I'm thinking Super Bowl! lol.
 07-10-2005, 10:57 PM         #60
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver has already been 10-6 the last 2 seasons and they just keep making the Defense better so I'll say they go at least 11-5 this year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
43 comments
21 hours ago