Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Cascade Mall Shooter Captured... ALIVE After Slaughtering 5 P..
34 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,003 | Props total: 2027 2027
my team is the EAGLES, and i think we goin to be 12-4, t.o. will be back for the first game and we WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL
 07-09-2005, 01:45 PM         #22
dagreatonesj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my teams da redskins and we on tha rebuildin process but a superbowl is in our future in a yyear or two
 07-09-2005, 02:04 PM         #23
tavurboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rams 12-4 , there going to be better with steven jackson running the ball as a starter, hes going to be a monster this season, plus they got a weak division cause they own seattle and the 49ers aren't doing nada. the cardinals will be improved, but not enough. They should be off to a great start facing SF,Ten,NYG and AZ
 11 years ago '04        #24
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,615 | Props total: 751 751
It's hilarious how just about everybody just automatically puts their teams at a 12-4 clip for next season and that they're gonna win the SB and the people that don't think their team is gonna win next year all say they're a year or two away, this is funny to me for some reason.
 07-09-2005, 02:18 PM         #25
rayvone_1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 30 1 3rd D said:
my teams are the lions and falcons..

to everyone on the panthers nuts.. panthers were good enough to beat atlanta last year, why didnt it happen? mike vick and atl defense is clutch.. dont think yall got an easy road to the NFC South title and a playoff spot, cause Atlanta is the best team in that division..

Lions are my hometeam, they got a lot of proving ground this year. Joey Harrington has got to step his game up and pull a Drew Brees, win his starting job and be comeback player of the year. He has all the potential to be a playoff QB, but stupid decisions and hurried plays are the downfall of the offense. Our defense is underrated. Keep in mind we were the 1st team to beat the Falcons, mastering Michael Vick isn't all that easy. Our defense as a unit is tough, but one-by-one no one stands out except Dre Bly and our D-Line. Hopefully that will change this year.

Either way you look at it, an offense equipped with Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, Marcus Pollard and Kevin Johnson, there's gonna be good things no matter what
If you're saying the Panthers were good enough to beat the Falcons LAST YEAR... WITH THEIR RESERVES... THIRD, FOURTH, AND FIFTH STRING... then why won't it be possible for us to beat yall this year. Come on dawg. Since yall are the defending NFC South champs, then yall can have the label as the best team in the division, only because to be the champs, you have to BEAT the champs. Which will happen.
 07-09-2005, 02:36 PM         #26
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rayvone_1999 said:
If you're saying the Panthers were good enough to beat the Falcons LAST YEAR... WITH THEIR RESERVES... THIRD, FOURTH, AND FIFTH STRING... then why won't it be possible for us to beat yall this year. Come on dawg. Since yall are the defending NFC South champs, then yall can have the label as the best team in the division, only because to be the champs, you have to BEAT the champs. Which will happen.
Remember the year they went to the superbowl, they still couldnt beat the falcons wit Vick in the lineup. Face it he has their number.
 11 years ago '04        #27
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
panthers baby!! back to the super bowl this year with everyone healthy
 11 years ago '04        #28
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
the falcons won't win the super bowl...mike vick hasn't proven that he is efficient as a quarterback..he needs to throw the ball a little better before they'll make it that far. once he learns how to throw, he'll be a monster
 11 years ago '04        #29
1000bluntz 
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
Of course everybody's gonna be healthy during the summer . Let's see them stay healthy over the course of the season first but I agree, they have a great chance to make it to the big game IF they can stay healthy over the course of the season.
 11 years ago '04        #30
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Of course everybody's gonna be healthy during the summer . Let's see them stay healthy over the course of the season first but I agree, they have a great chance to make it to the big game IF they can stay healthy over the course of the season.

i'm sayin..the team should stay healthy this year..they won't have a repeat of last year. sh*t that bad doesn't happen two years in a row
 11 years ago '04        #31
1000bluntz 
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
i'm sayin..the team should stay healthy this year..they won't have a repeat of last year. sh*t that bad doesn't happen two years in a row
I hope you're right, I don't like it when really good teams become sh*tty ones due to injury, I wanna see the best games I can.
 07-09-2005, 02:55 PM         #32
sinistar50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Panthers lockin the NFC down!!! Carolina vs. Buffalo in SB XL
Darkhorses: Cincinnati, Detroit, Jacksonville, Denver, New Orleans
 11 years ago '05        #33
AuToMaTiK 
space
space
$582 | Props total: 0 0
colts i say 11-5 as long as our damn defense can step up and play this year!!! but doubtful that will happen
 11 years ago '04        #34
Gmitch528 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 46 46
bengals, 10-6...could be 11 or 12 if we can play good defense all season and not just when we need to...
 07-09-2005, 08:23 PM         #35
rayvone_1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Remember the year they went to the superbowl, they still couldnt beat the falcons wit Vick in the lineup. Face it he has their number.
I'm not gonna lie, Vick has gotten in the Panthers a.ss quite often so far, but its not like we can't stop him. Our problem has been that when we play Atlanta, we tend to OVER coach instead of just play. Last years Eagles defense reminds me of our defense. They're quick and they bring the fu*kin wood. And the punished him Vick in the NFC Championship game last year. Vick is one obstacle we have to overcome, which isn't impossible. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you on who will win the games, cause the Falcons might beat Carolina this year. I'm not saying they're going undefeated. But, they will make a deep run in the playoffs. Count on it.
 07-09-2005, 08:31 PM         #36
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Diego Chargers. 10-6 ahahha. they had an easy a.ss schedule last year. but this year.... we'll see.

the division got way more competitive for this upcoming season....... should be a good one.
 11 years ago '05        #37
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,483 | Props total: 456 456
I think the Colts will be either 11-5 or 12-4. They were 12-4 last year, and I thought they should've won at least 2 of the games they lost.
 07-09-2005, 08:46 PM         #38
MoThaNAMilliON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:

:iagree:
 07-09-2005, 09:02 PM         #39
SexyRicanGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Philadelphia Eagles...one of the very proud fans of this great first class organization/coaches/players all of them, we have the best radio announcer in the game, greatest/craziest fans in the league next to the raiders fans...I think they will be 14-2 if owens is there or any good reciever for that matter without him 12-4 cuz the D is gonna be filthy this year
 11 years ago '05        #40
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 0 0
who knows what anyones gonna do LOOK WHAT SAN DIEGO DID LAST YEAR!!! league is so up and down it aint even funny. i bet eagles flop somehow
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
19 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Brown snitches on his baby momma tells Jas Prince to pull up
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
41 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
53 comments
2 days ago