Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 chuckster409 said:
McAlister>>>Baxter, Deion>>>>Baxter. The dude is a weak link. He was getting burned, couldnt cover anybody. He lucky Reed was their to back him up most of the time and save his sorry a.ss. Face it the duded sucked. Got replaced. They wanted Deion back but not him. What does that tell you.
That tells me that they wanted a another top 5 CB in Rolle instead of a top 10-15 CB like Baxter -- as a number 2 CB Baxter is great ,, as a number 1 he might struggle ,,, but seriously how can you place that much rep on a 38 year old who missed 7 games last year and will probably only last one more year and that is of course that his old body can handle the year
 11 years ago '04        #182
Slayn 
space
space
space
 DontPushMe said:
Chad Johnson > Harrison and Holt

^^ no lie

bengals should at least get the playoffs this year
Chad is greater than Holt now but not Harrison ---- and Bengals could make a push for the playoffs but they did next to nothing to fix their defense and mainly in the Dline with that horrid rushing defense they had
 07-20-2005, 05:46 PM         #183
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baxter's easily a top 15 cornerback?

Chris McAlister
Samari Rolle
DeAngelo Hall
Champ Bailey
Sam Madsion
Charles Woodson
Fred Smoot
Ty Law
Duane Starks
Rhonde Barber
Lito Shepherd
Patrick Surtain
Tyrone Poole
Nate Clements
Aaron Glenn

I gave you 15 better than that chump. I could name some more better than him if you like. The list ive provided is not in that order, I just dropped names.
 07-20-2005, 07:56 PM         #184
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:

Chris McAlister
Samari Rolle
DeAngelo Hall
Champ Bailey
Sam Madsion
Charles Woodson
Fred Smoot
Ty Law
Duane Starks
Rhonde Barber
Lito Shepherd
Patrick Surtain
Tyrone Poole
Nate Clements
Aaron Glenn

I gave you 15 better than that chump. I could name some more better than him if you like. The list ive provided is not in that order, I just dropped names.
Baxter isn't close to a top 20, how can somebody even say that sh*t?

That list is nice Chuckster, but where's Ken Lucas?

Def. a nice list though, half of NFL fans don't even know who Baxter is.
 11 years ago '04        #185
Slayn 
space
space
space
 chuckster409 said:

Chris McAlister
Samari Rolle
DeAngelo Hall
Champ Bailey
Sam Madsion
Charles Woodson
Fred Smoot
Ty Law
Duane Starks
Rhonde Barber
Lito Shepherd
Patrick Surtain
Tyrone Poole
Nate Clements
Aaron Glenn

hahah ,, please ,,, him and Smoot are pretty much tied, you can take out Barber, Glenn, Hall,, I can also put up a good case against Starks,,, Im surprised you didnt put Deion up there with all the talk youve been building that old geriatric up with lol
 11 years ago '04        #186
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not unless they get t.o. and scratch that thought b/c the falcons would have to give up 2 stars for him
What the hell is gonna do T.O in a team that barely throws the ball, and a QB that has a fu*kin 75% throwing ratio and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #187
Slayn 
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
What the hell is gonna do T.O in a team that barely throws the ball, and a QB that has a fu*kin 75% throwing ratio and sh*t.
A 75% completion ratio would be the best in the NFL ... I think you mean 75 QB rating
 07-21-2005, 10:08 AM         #188
youn99un 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Titans.. they're gonna suck.
 07-21-2005, 11:15 AM         #189
edukation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont hate... rams
 07-21-2005, 11:35 AM         #190
DJ JO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RAMS cause i stay in STL but REDSKINS cause my bro in law play for dem holla
 07-21-2005, 12:30 PM         #191
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rrrrrrrrrrrraiders
 11 years ago '04        #192
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 Slayn said:
He also threw for 4 interceptions against the Titans in which a 5-11 team embarrased the Packers by the largest margin they have ever lost by at Lambeau --- all in all he blew it in the playoffs again and threw for 21 interceptions including the playoffs --- trust me my roommate is a packer fan and I see him play plenty --- He can single handedly win or lose a game these days and he seems to be like Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to playing that role

yeah the defense didnt do much at all in the titans game with gave up with 48 pts??? to the packers 27 or so... so theres no way HE threw that whole game... and the playoff game was a total meltdown on defense too... n they were still in it close to the end... so i dont get how yall always blame favre... one of the best qbs ever respected but just about every fball player in the league
 11 years ago '04        #193
Slayn 
space
space
space
 finishim said:
yeah the defense didnt do much at all in the titans game with gave up with 48 pts??? to the packers 27 or so... so theres no way HE threw that whole game... and the playoff game was a total meltdown on defense too... n they were still in it close to the end... so i dont get how yall always blame favre... one of the best qbs ever respected but just about every fball player in the league
He threw for 8 interceptions in the 2 games you just mentioned ,,,, Of course he is not the sole reason for them losing but any NFL analyst would agree that he was the main reason --- Most likely the team that wins the turnover battles win the games and when a QB throws for 4 interceptions in a game his team will most likely lose due to that fact alone ,,,, If you can please find me a game that a QB threw for 4 interceptions and won .... If you can do that then I will lay the blame off of Favre but until then he gets the retirement vote from me ,,,, and yes he is one of the most respected QB's by the NFL and myself included but that does change the fact that his prime time waved bye bye a few seasons ago and now he is wearing down his career just like Marino did ,,, I believe Marino threw for 4 interceptions in his last game and I beleive that is probably how Favre will go out just like he almost did this offseason
 07-22-2005, 01:38 PM         #194
hoopmaster223 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b-more ravens baby
 07-22-2005, 04:25 PM         #195
2suave4tv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cowboys........anything around 500 or better is a prayer anwsered.
 11 years ago '04        #196
Slayn 
space
space
space
 2suave4tv said:
The Cowboys........anything around 500 or better is a prayer anwsered.
They made a lot of offseason improvements
 11 years ago '05        #197
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Atlanta Falcons are my team.

I think theyll be better than last year on the defensive side of the ball with Hartwell added to the mix. If DeAngelo Hall can prove to be a shut down corner the secondnary will be pretty solid , even though I worry about the safety spot. You know the running game will be there on the offensive side but the receivers, aside from Alge Crumpler whos a tight end, have GOT to step up. Im looking for big things from Michael Jenkins this year
 01-25-2006, 09:25 AM         #198
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im gonna be laughing at you cuz the panthers wont be going to the playoffs homie... yall carolina fans were talking the same junk last year and yall were quiet when they were gettin their a.ss kicked
I had to bring this thread back so we could see all the trash that was talked at the beginning of the season...
 01-25-2006, 09:40 AM         #199
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im soooo smart... :D
For real though, read through the whole thread...you'll laugh at what some people said.
 01-25-2006, 09:51 AM         #200
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i was right about this too
Yeah but you said the Panthers wouldn't make the playoffs...and you'd be laughing at me at the end of the season when they don't make the playoffs...

hmm...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago