Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
5527 pageviews
227 comments

Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
Who is your NFL team and how do you think ....

they will do this season

KC Chiefs baby ,,,, 12-4 and SB bound after all the offseason acquisitions

227 comments for "Who is your NFL team and how do you think ...."

11 years ago '04        #2
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,721 | Props total: 1 1
My 2 teams are the Saints and Falcons..

Saints will fu*k it up this year like every year

and Falcons will win the Super Bowl

CHEA!!!

11 years ago '05        #3
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Bucs goin 8-8 still rebuilding after that horrible offseason after the superbowl and J'ville will go 10-6 make the playoffs lose in the wild card.
 11 years ago '05        #4
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$595 | Props total: 7 7
Colts 12-4 and superbowl bound it they can get past the pats and also get there selves together on the defensive side of the ball.
 07-09-2005, 11:13 AM         #5
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carolina Panthers...

I think they're gonna go 12-4 and win the NFC South along with the NFC Championship.

Better team than their Super Bowl team 2 years ago IMO, more talent on defense which is scary.

...The Falcons will not win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years.l

Last edited by th@_v1LLa1n; 07-09-2005 at 11:13 AM..
 07-09-2005, 11:18 AM         #6
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Bucs goin 8-8 still rebuilding after that horrible offseason after the superbowl and J'ville will go 10-6 make the playoffs lose in the wild card.

Bucs will make it bakk to tha playoffs this year....

trust me.
 07-09-2005, 11:19 AM         #7
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Steelers are gonna be a little worse than last year, i think Ben is gonna have to step up his throwing game...and Hines is gonna have to hold down our Wideouts...

i also like the rams...because of my boy Torry Holt, top 5 reciever in the NFL...
 07-09-2005, 11:26 AM         #8
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think hes the 4th best...

Moss
T.O
Marvin
Holt

But that can be adjusted anyway you want.
 07-09-2005, 11:44 AM         #9
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patriots 13-3 and most def. making the playoffs..
 11 years ago '04        #10
M_Child_666 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 8 8
 DJ sWiFt said:
Bucs will make it bakk to tha playoffs this year....

trust me.
Yea I hope so
 07-09-2005, 11:48 AM         #11
Pimpin' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #12
jskill1 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 10 10
49ers is my team always was and always will. i think that they will have a winning record this season.
 11 years ago '04        #13
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
Redskins...
 07-09-2005, 12:03 PM         #14
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens, Falcons, Detroit, and 49ers are my teams. Yeah I know its 4 teams, but sh*t thats who I like. I grew up liking Detroit cuz of Barry Sanders(greatest RB of all-time, hate if you want to). I never stopped. Ive been a niners fan since the 80's. Ive liked the Ravens for about 6 years now. Ive like the falcons every since they drafted my boy Vick and picked up my boy Warrick Dunn(FSU bi*ch). Now the 49ers arent going to the playoffs more than likely but the rest are, I can pretty much guarantee. Yes, that includes Detroit. Dont see nobody slowing down all three of those Recievers enough to not make it to the playoffs. The Ravens are back, yes wit even a better defense which is crazy considering how good they have been every year for the past like 5 or 6 years. The have install the 46 defense, which hasnt been used in a very long time. This defense makes Ray Lewis unblockable and you already know the means more tackles, sacks, and turnovers. Not to mention the the corners and safeties they have. I dont think I even have to mention them.

Last edited by chuckster409; 07-09-2005 at 12:11 PM..
 07-09-2005, 12:09 PM         #15
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my brownies are goingt to be absolutely horrible. fu*k Kellen Winslow. Dumb Jackass.
 07-09-2005, 12:14 PM         #16
sj19876 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
faclons go to the superbowl

and texans will make the playoffs :applause:
 07-09-2005, 12:45 PM         #17
rayvone_1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^Much love to Mike Vick, but the Falcons won't win the NFC South this year pimp. The Panthers are TOO raw this year on defense. Anyone who knows anything about football knows how much they accomplished last year with several positions being played by third stringers. They got back all their starters except Moose, and their defense is something to reckon with. Believe that. I've said it before and I'll let yall marinate on it till the season starts; The Panthers are one of the best teams in the NFC and will make a deep run in the playoffs. When they play the Pats in week 2, everyone will see how serious they are and how right I am.
 11 years ago '04        #18
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,617 | Props total: 756 756
I'm a Vikings fan and I think there gonna have a better record this season than the last few. Sure they lost Moss but he was obviously more trouble than he's worth for that team and I'm not hating because he's actually my favorite player when it comes to what he does on the field. They also were able to strengthen their defense like a motherfu*ker and they have an outstanding QB so I think they'll win the NFC North this season.

I've also become a big Jacksonville fan ever since I moved here and I think this is the year they break through and get back to the postseason, their defense is too good and will keep them in a lot of games and Leftwich is getting better all the time. I can't wait until November and December when I get to go to All-Tel Stadium to see them play the Ravens and the Colts, especially because it won't feel like I'm in hell like it does when you go to a game in the summer or early fall.

Goddamn I can't wait for the season to start.
 07-09-2005, 01:19 PM         #19
30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my teams are the lions and falcons..

to everyone on the panthers nuts.. panthers were good enough to beat atlanta last year, why didnt it happen? mike vick and atl defense is clutch.. dont think yall got an easy road to the NFC South title and a playoff spot, cause Atlanta is the best team in that division..

Lions are my hometeam, they got a lot of proving ground this year. Joey Harrington has got to step his game up and pull a Drew Brees, win his starting job and be comeback player of the year. He has all the potential to be a playoff QB, but stupid decisions and hurried plays are the downfall of the offense. Our defense is underrated. Keep in mind we were the 1st team to beat the Falcons, mastering Michael Vick isn't all that easy. Our defense as a unit is tough, but one-by-one no one stands out except Dre Bly and our D-Line. Hopefully that will change this year.

Either way you look at it, an offense equipped with Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, Marcus Pollard and Kevin Johnson, there's gonna be good things no matter what
 11 years ago '05        #20
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Steelers.... 12-4, deep in the playoffs maybe the Afc Championship game...Divisionnal @ least...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy