Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2005, 11:47 AM         #21
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
Besides Snoop and Fab Jeezy is the only other crip In the game. But the bloods list goes on Game(BWS), Dipset, Baby and Wayne all the hot boys. And there's a rumor down here that Paul Wall is.
lol how old are you....turn off your radio
 07-12-2005, 05:37 PM         #22
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
n*gga how the hell that sound retartded thats a simple a.ss question, not a statement and n*gga i wasn't even talkin 2 yo a.ss, keep ur comments 2 ur self dumbass, can't read n*gga i never said nothing about beefing so what the fu*k is you talking about. If your in gang thats how its suppose 2 be so stfu n*gga@ J_Unda.

n*gga quit tryin to b a cyber thug, took u bout 10 mins to type that

ha ha kiss a.ss, this man types paragraphs trying to snap

Last edited by J_Unda; 07-12-2005 at 05:50 PM..
 07-12-2005, 05:39 PM         #23
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=four dub]hahahahahahahahahah wow.....this would of been a good question back in maybe 98.....its 2005 folk....n*ggaz is about paper....besides.....there is a truce.....EVERYBODY might not be down with it but long as u not disrespecting another n*gga set....everything is everything.

so stay alert shush yo mouth,

Last edited by J_Unda; 07-12-2005 at 05:50 PM..
 07-12-2005, 05:40 PM         #24
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Umm...coke and crack are two different things. And in the song, he was referring to coke. I know for damn sure he wasn't talkin bout no crips..
It Was Cuzz Homie...Trust Me.

"Dont Ever Use That C Word."
"Come On Mayn,I'm On The WestSide..."

Jezzy Telling Homie Not To Use Cuzz But Dude Already Knew That With The Area He In.

e.i said:
...smh @ fr3sh g feelin so much e-hostility...weezy been bangin blood...wearin red flag in every single one of his videos if u aint notice...
n*gga If You Believe That sh*t Then I Bet Yo DumbAss Believe Paul Wall A Blood. @ Dumbest Watching Fake Mothafu*kas On T.v. WAYNE AINT NO BLOOD DUMBASS!! Theres Barely Bloods In The South,There Sets!!
 07-12-2005, 05:41 PM         #25
Pimpin' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if i cripped u?
 07-12-2005, 07:52 PM         #26
lilflip99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man im from da westside i think you already know that we on mane

tellin jeezy he been jumped off da porch n dat jeezy aint gotta tell em not to say coke ova da phone. fu*k yall talkin bout lol
 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM         #27
lilflip99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was talkin to dude sayin "Dont say cuzz" lol
 07-13-2005, 08:36 PM         #28
kiko305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -KnOx- said:
in that song with TI and Jeezy and Scrappy....jeezy said...."catch bouncin threw the club with my crip flag"

then on that dont put ya hands on me...he said "gotta red jersey but im still crippin"

there it is....
im listening to dont put ya hands on me, i dont hear that
 11 years ago '05        #29
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,110 | Props total: 768 768
Lil wayne claimz hes blood
 11 years ago '05        #30
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
lil wayne is a blood. He bin bangin since 4 eva. But sum of u dumb ppl that ain't been listen, The Game said he cool w/ every body thats y he went on tour w/ Snoop. but if the bloods were cool w/ da crips (neva gonna happen) then who would they f!ght?!World hunger?

Claiming ur a blood + hangin w/ crips = a fake :banghead:
 07-15-2005, 10:50 PM         #31
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feroze05 said:
Lil wayne claimz hes blood
No the fu*k he doesnt. Let me let yall in on a lil bit. Cause yall dont know what ure talkin bout. In the NO they have wards. A single project may have more than one ward. And in these wards, they represent them by carrying different color flags. Not really for gang. They called them souja rags. When juve say put up ur solja rags, hes tellin other NO natives to rep what ward they from.
 07-15-2005, 11:05 PM         #32
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=J_Unda]
 four dub said:
hahahahahahahahahah wow.....this would of been a good question back in maybe 98.....its 2005 folk....n*ggaz is about paper....besides.....there is a truce.....EVERYBODY might not be down with it but long as u not disrespecting another n*gga set....everything is everything.

so stay alert shush yo mouth,
Somemore schoolin for yall. Jeezy is a crip. Bleu Davinci is a crip. I even think Meech is a crip. From what i can tell, BMF is made up of crips from around the country. They not on some violent sh*t they on some gettin money sh*t. Its a movement. From what Larry Hoover started. He says "n*ggas gotta get together all over this nation, im talkin bout, not the regular people in the streets, im talkin bout street n*ggas, im talkin bout n*ggas that call theyselves gangstas, real gangstas."
 07-16-2005, 05:43 PM         #33
youngchuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
what i don't under stand is if snoop is a crip and game is a blood how r they making songs 2gether i thought they r not suppose 2 like each other if there in rival gangs.
because they tryin to make truces in the west
 07-16-2005, 10:02 PM         #34
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I'm trippin on is why the hell Jeezy change the lyrics on all the songs that he mentions Crip in to something relevant to black instead of blue.

i.e.:

You can catch me in the club wit my black flag
On the song wit Eazy E..
A pair of black strings in the Chucks

Used to be Crip Flag and Blue Strings. He does it in even more songs, who makin him do that sh*t?
 07-17-2005, 09:20 AM         #35
DSGB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne do claim he a blood but i aint sure about da sh*t eitha but in his video you can catch a red flag in his back pocket check out da earthquake video
 07-17-2005, 10:43 AM         #36
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah He Downsouth , Ya'll Fake Bangin.
Real Crips N Bloods In Cali And Nevada
 11 years ago '04        #37
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 66 66
supposedly cause of the whole gucci man sh*t and ole boy gettin k!lled n*ggas in macon aint fu*kin wit the n*gga no more and supposedly told the n*gga dont come back..... bout a week or 2 ago boyz n da hood was supposed to had performed at club moneys or whatever sh*t was cancelled take it how u wanna take it
 11 years ago '04        #38
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 163 163
fab aint a crip he a ryda, thats a new york blood affiliate
 11 years ago '04        #39
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 163 163
and jeezy aint a crip niether he a G
 07-17-2005, 08:30 PM         #40
Optic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
what i don't under stand is if snoop is a crip and game is a blood how r they making songs 2gether i thought they r not suppose 2 like each other if there in rival gangs.

The way this is possible is the same way black kids and white kids can get along and play, they're different and they're people. Gangs orriginaly were organizations in the neihgborhoods. They got togeather and threw parties and had bar b q's and sh*t to get the people togeather and get money togeather for different things. The first ""gang"" members knew their rights and organized protests and stuff, after dealing with all the activists durring the 60's the government didn't want to do anything that would give power to another group of people trying to break free from their control. The black schools had all outdated material, the housnig was bad, then there was all the racism going on and it was difficult to finds jobs, just like it is today. They use to keep an eye on things in the neighborhood and make sure nobody was comming in there on some bullsh*t. If a lady got off the bus with her kids and some groceries they would walk her home to make sure nobody hurt her or the kids. Somtimes they had to beat somebodys a.ss to get them out of their neighborhood. The younger kids saw that and wanted to be a tough guy too, so when they grew up they go in just to do that, which is where all this thug bullsh*t cames from. By that time hustlin got involved because the government let them drain all their resources on trying to make somthing happen to keep all the sh*t that's happening now from happening, and in a desperate final attempt they resorted to some illegal activity. So you had a bunch of teenagers with guns and drugs acting wild as hell. And wanting their group to be better than everyone elses, they kicked up sh*t, nowadays you're average so called ""gangsta"" don't know their knowledge, they don't know what different degrees with their hats mean and all that, they in it for the dum sh*t, and that's what you see. Don't get it twisted cause that's not what it's about. It's nature adjusting itself, just like people all over the world broke down into groups, when they piled us in the streets, nature took it's course and groups were formed, but they're trying to stop it because they want us controlled. So snoop and game are keeping it to the grain and keeping it real. What you asked did sound very uninformed about what's really going on out here. How old are you? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy