Young Jeezy claiming crip?

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2005, 09:15 AM         #1
6924 pageviews
41 comments

Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Jeezy claiming crip?

So I listened to his album and he is claiming crip,is he really a crip like?

41 comments for "Young Jeezy claiming crip?"

11 years ago '05        #2
youngfool 
space
space
space
$305 | Props total: 93 93
yeah forreal
 11 years ago '04        #3
Mike T 62 heat pts62
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 2481 2481
Besides Snoop and Fab Jeezy is the only other crip In the game. But the bloods list goes on Game(BWS), Dipset, Baby and Wayne all the hot boys. And there's a rumor down here that Paul Wall is.
 11 years ago '04        #4
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
what i don't under stand is if snoop is a crip and game is a blood how r they making songs 2gether i thought they r not suppose 2 like each other if there in rival gangs.
 07-10-2005, 11:42 AM         #5
DJ JO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check out the newest XXL (wit Jay-Z on the cover). theres articles in there all about snoop and the game and sh*t, snoop just says even though they rival gangs its all love now and they just representin where they came from.
 11 years ago '04        #6
NUmberonerapper 
space
space
$961 | Props total: 65 65
all the hot boyz aint bloods
 11 years ago '04        #7
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
^^ yea, couple NO cats on here schooled me on the whole Wards and everything, aint no gang sh*tm jus reppin they wards
 07-11-2005, 06:14 PM         #8
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em
 07-11-2005, 06:20 PM         #9
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hotboys,Wayne,and Baby = NO REAL BLOODS!!!

and When The fu*k Did They Say Fabolous Was A Crip? n*gga A Pretty Boy,He Cant Hang With Crips Now,That Rumor Some Bullsh*t.You Can Go To Boyz N Da Hood and See Jezzy Rockin A Blue Rag But I Dont Thnk He Bang.He Did Said "Dont Say The C Word" In The Track "Trap n*ggas" I Think.
 07-11-2005, 06:35 PM         #10
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
He was talking about coke...
You Mean Crack,No n*ggas Say Coke.It's Okay Say Coke Now...
 07-11-2005, 07:47 PM         #11
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
what i don't under stand is if snoop is a crip and game is a blood how r they making songs 2gether i thought they r not suppose 2 like each other if there in rival gangs.

u sound retarded saying that bull sh*t, them n*ggas grown and making money they dont have time with beef no more in the streets like that. They r above that. Get the fu*k outta here
 07-11-2005, 09:45 PM         #12
FaTDuDeWitKiCkS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listren 2 da lil wayne freestyle ova da drop it like its hot beat he says it. " I keep a red flag hanggin out da right side repersentin up town fu*kkin wit dem bloods now!!!!" Lil wayne Drop it like its freestyle.
 11 years ago '05        #13
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
i heard he was too
 07-11-2005, 09:52 PM         #14
e.i 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...smh @ fr3sh g feelin so much e-hostility...weezy been bangin blood...wearin red flag in every single one of his videos if u aint notice...
 11 years ago '04        #15
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
  stay alert said:
 J_Unda said:
u sound retarded saying that bull sh*t, them n*ggas grown and making money they dont have time with beef no more in the streets like that. They r above that. Get the fu*k outta here
n*gga how the hell that sound retartded thats a simple a.ss question, not a statement and n*gga i wasn't even talkin 2 yo a.ss, keep ur comments 2 ur self dumbass, can't read n*gga i never said nothing about beefing so what the fu*k is you talking about. If your in gang thats how its suppose 2 be so stfu n*gga@ J_Unda.

Last edited by stay alert; 07-12-2005 at 12:15 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #16
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
i thought he fu*ked with GD cause he has larry hoover tha boss of gangsta disciples on "street n*ggas" on that advance copy he had out a while ago
 11 years ago '04        #17
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 0 0
yeah Jeezy a crip, on tha "Stay Strapped" track where he dissin Gucci Mane, at the end when he talkin he says, "let me show u what my crippin like / any n*gga claim what i claim is a crip"
 07-12-2005, 10:02 AM         #18
-KnOx- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in that song with TI and Jeezy and Scrappy....jeezy said...."catch bouncin threw the club with my crip flag"

then on that dont put ya hands on me...he said "gotta red jersey but im still crippin"

there it is....
 07-12-2005, 11:18 AM         #19
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ yall thinkin snoop a real crip...
 07-12-2005, 11:43 AM         #20
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:

hahahahahahahahahah wow.....this would of been a good question back in maybe 98.....its 2005 folk....n*ggaz is about paper....besides.....there is a truce.....EVERYBODY might not be down with it but long as u not disrespecting another n*gga set....everything is everything.

and Jeezy bang with some Macon n*ggaz where he from originally....matter of fact the n*ggaz that tried to k!ll Gucci Mane was off his set....and if Wayne is blood he's one of them east coast bloods......the west and the east is totally different UNLESS its a west coast gang that has come to this side......east coast bloods and crips be on that Hoover sh*t....they bang they flags on the opposite sides of what a west coast n*gga would bang.....sh*t used to annoy me

Last edited by four dub; 07-12-2005 at 11:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy