squad up!

Jul 6 - Women killed for being white

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
63 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2005, 04:10 PM         #51
DCReprezenta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting thread, i ont believe any man has the right to take the life of another no matter what the race is, but i do believe that there should be no double standard....if u gonna criticize him real hard then do da same to ya ancestors and family tree (to white folks), anotha thing i noticed is da media misconstrues a lotta shyt i wouldnt be surprised if they took most if not all dat shyt out of context like they did wit KRS

Last edited by DCReprezenta; 07-07-2005 at 04:11 PM..

07-07-2005, 04:26 PM         #52
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
You dumb a.ss racist fu*k. Hate for you.

13 years ago '04        #53
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
damn, did all these people actually give nickh hate or just say it, cuz you better do it for real. I hate this f*g**t more than I should be able to hate someone I've never met, but every time he posts something it's the most ignorant sh*t I've ever read.

This type of sh*t is slowly dying out though as people mix with each other and all that. I know in my city there are sometimes stupid sh*t like the cross burnings in my own neighborhood even, but for the most part everyone gets along. There will always be a few people out of the mass that are ignorant and have a lot of unjustified hate, maybe they are really crazy, but the majority of people don't give a fu*k about what color a person is. When in your normal daily life you a.ssociate with black, white, mexican, arab, chinese, russian, basically everybody, you don't think about it. This type of stupid act comes from people that don't talk to other people besides their own, but to me, if this was my mother, I would choke the sh*t out of the guy, but you gotta know that no other black people had anything to do with it, it was one insane idiot.

07-07-2005, 06:18 PM         #54
DCReprezenta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats even more ignorant though is yall sayin yall hate a guy for his opinion, i ont understand how u can place da utmost disdain towards somebody for not believin what u believe.....jus my opinion, if dats how he feel then dats him

reference 2Pac "This Aint Livin"
"This for all of yall people raisin hell, Put da pistol in ya hand and let u fade yaself"

13 years ago '05        #55
MATIX 
space
space
$8,157 | Props total: 368 368
did u notice the black woman was homeless?

07-07-2005, 06:45 PM         #56
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
now this is a dumbass n*gga

07-07-2005, 06:51 PM         #57
TornadoWarning  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 incrediblepiff said
An interracial couple’s home was set ablaze last month in Vidor; now the FBI and ATF are jointly investigating what, they say, appears to be a hate crime. The house was completely burned to the ground in the early morning hours of May 21. Monday the FBI and ATF came together to asked the public for its help with any leads.

A white female in her 40’s and a black male in his 20’s lived in the home at the end of Taylor Street in Vidor. Luckily, they were not inside the home at the time of the arson and no one was hurt. But racial slurs were left on the garage—the only structure still standing. The words used are so vulgar, we can`t even show the pictures.

DAILY OCCURANCE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
cross burnings still occuring, n*ggas gettin gbeat up n k!lled for being black, wow this nugga is a legend f!ght the power

I have heard some stories about Vidor, TX. A lot of people think that it's Jasper that's the racist city in Texas, when it's actually Vidor and a lot of those other small communities surrounding that area. Anyone from SE Texas or SW Louisiana that can comment on this?

Last edited by TornadoWarning; 07-07-2005 at 06:53 PM..

13 years ago '04        #58
itsdazn 
space
space
$743 | Props total: 1 1
 nickh said
The guy said he k!lled her because she was white but why isnt the naacp on the news screaming hate crime??

13 years ago '04        #59
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 881 881
whats even more ignorant though is yall sayin yall hate a guy for his opinion, i ont understand how u can place da utmost disdain towards somebody for not believin what u believe.....jus my opinion, if dats how he feel then dats him
that was fu*kin ignorant right there
we hate him because he said it was funny a woman was k!lled

07-07-2005, 07:36 PM         #60
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murder over race, will never end. murder has been on this earth since the start of time, and it will be here until the end of time.

Real talk.

13 years ago '04        #61
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 Slayn said
funny ?? you sick motherfu*ker ,,, that could have been your mother --- and quit popping up with that black man bullsh*t ,,, i see sh*t on tv all the time when racist groups do sh*t to black people ,,,, you the type of black person that makes white people hate them you fu*king sick bastard

since when was i black???did my skin color change over night??? damn i cant see it in the mirror...my color doesnt look black at all......did the color names change???

13 years ago '04        #62
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 203 203
 nickh said
since when was i black???did my skin color change over night??? damn i cant see it in the mirror...my color doesnt look black at all......did the color names change???
seriously kid just go k!ll yourself ,, you have no purpose here

13 years ago '04        #63
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 nickh said
the fu*k is rong with u?...u can't be serious sayin some sh*t like that...dam fu*kin disgustin

07-07-2005, 08:55 PM         #64
DCReprezenta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said
that was fu*kin ignorant right there
we hate him because he said it was funny a woman was k!lled
dude, some people view shyt diffrently...there are cultures dat celebrate death and view it diffrently, I aint sayin i would endorse his emotions towards it but hatin him cuz dats how he feel though?.....dats dat dumb shyt i be talkin bout derrty

07-07-2005, 08:58 PM         #65
mountain19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sum fu*ked up sh*t

13 years ago '04        #66
nickh 
space
space
anyways who said i was laughing because the woman died???
i was laughing because its all fine and dandy when they be k!lling the minorities but when they f!ght back and whole world hates them...thats whats funny...so you can all go kiss my balls and fall back

07-07-2005, 08:59 PM         #67
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hate that title...i'll be damn!

13 years ago '04        #68
nickh 
space
space
 Top Ramen said
the fu*k is rong with u?...u can't be serious sayin some sh*t like that...dam fu*kin disgustin
whats wrong with what i said...the dude called me black...i didnt kno i was black...are puerto ricans black all of a sudden and i didnt kno this???

07-08-2005, 10:52 AM         #69
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said
anyways who said i was laughing because the woman died???
i was laughing because its all fine and dandy when they be k!lling the minorities but when they f!ght back and whole world hates them...thats whats funny...so you can all go kiss my balls and fall back
You're an idiot. You said and I quote...

nickh said
You said who cares about the women, well fair enough, but its still another human at least have some consideration. About time they started f!ghting back? What so you want an all out war White vs Black. Again a point proving you're dumb as fu*k. Kinda funny? Basically you implied here that it was funny that a white women got k!lled for no reason. If you meant its funny that its over the news but it wouldn't be if a black women got k!lled, well that aint funny either. You're ignorant boy and you sounded racist. Oh and you dare to give me hate, when you're in the wrong being the idiot? Right bi*ch...

07-08-2005, 10:58 AM         #70
incrediblepiff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this white pac homo giving me hate and calling me a monkey
smh at racist whites

13 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,269 | Props total: 440 440
 T_Montana said
I HATE bi*chES LIKE YOU.....HALF MY FAM BLACK AND HALF MY AFM WHITE AND TRUST M EVERY RACE IS JUST AS RACISTS AS THER NEXT.WHAT I LEAFNED FROM MY COUSINS AND FRIENDS IS THE JUST AS RACIST BUT THEY TRY AND JUSTIFY BY SAYING.......WELL THIS AND THAT....AIN'T NO BETTER....YOU'RE A fu*kIN CLOWN AND THE REASON RACISM WILL NEVER DIE IN THIS COUNTRY
:jawdrop: :applause: :applause:

13 years ago '04        #72
htown 
space
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 1104 1104
I can't believe people are actually siding with this sick idiot. I'm black and i don't see how anyone can stand up for a person like this. First of all he's a convicted rapist that probably r*ped another black female and would probably r*pe one of your mothers or sisters if he had the chance. Then he k!lled an innocent mother of two children. I just don't see any part of this story that makes me think this guy should be applauded.

13 years ago '04        #73
nickh 
space
space
 incrediblepiff said
lol at this white pac homo giving me hate and calling me a monkey
smh at racist whites
he is mos def if anybody could see my PM's you can tell

he talkin bout me being gay when this kids like get your d!ck outta my mouth

hes on karamo status so im ignoring that kid

13 years ago '04        #74
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 incrediblepiff said
An interracial couple’s home was set ablaze last month in Vidor; now the FBI and ATF are jointly investigating what, they say, appears to be a hate crime. The house was completely burned to the ground in the early morning hours of May 21. Monday the FBI and ATF came together to asked the public for its help with any leads.

A white female in her 40’s and a black male in his 20’s lived in the home at the end of Taylor Street in Vidor. Luckily, they were not inside the home at the time of the arson and no one was hurt. But racial slurs were left on the garage—the only structure still standing. The words used are so vulgar, we can`t even show the pictures.

DAILY OCCURANCE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
cross burnings still occuring, n*ggas gettin gbeat up n k!lled for being black, wow this nugga is a legend f!ght the power
Oh, i get it...f!ght racism with racism huh? Thats the stupidest fu*kin comment, i swear. People just cant seem to understand that not all white people hate black people and not all black people hate white people.

13 years ago '04        #75
nickh 
space
space
whtre they supposed to do honestly tho??? let their ppl be k!lled and not so anything about it???

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
99 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
19 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
63 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
32 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
74 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bilge not mary 👀
20 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
141 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
28 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️
37 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
38 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
9 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: YouTube Is DOWN WORLDWIDE!
91 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean just went super sayajin 3
29 comments
10 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
21 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Does yella beezy think it’s over?
64 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
8 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
23 comments
7 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Breaking news! Youtube down for the count. stay tuned
60 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Lupe Fiasco Builds On The Democratic Party "I don’t care about what Kanye ass ..
77 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
37 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
bird call
Sphynx
Broseph Stalin
Emperor85
Yung Dilla
The Watcher
Illuminati 8ob
Breeze
Flippa Huxtable
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
StillNigga
BlackDynamite
---Max-Payne---
foshoVoodoo
Take Care
NinetyThree94
Exs
bird call
240ka

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
40 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  5
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
249 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy