most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2005, 09:52 AM         #41
theman4002 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NickH sounds like you're just as racist as the dumb fu*k that k!lled her over her skin color
 11 years ago '04        #42
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
LOL I got lots of props from this thread and hate from NickH because I gave him hate...I hope everyone hates on him...Hes the reason people are like this in the world today...smh
 07-07-2005, 11:55 AM         #43
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayleyf said:
Has anyone heard of The Days, or Seven Days. They try to keep a constant ratio between blacks and whites, so whenever a black person dies, they k!ll a white person at random. There are seven people in the group, one for each day of the week, so if a black man was k!lled on a thursday, the thursday person would have to find a random white to slay. Pretty fu*ked up huh??
no. wish i could join.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 07-07-2005 at 11:57 AM..
 07-07-2005, 12:04 PM         #44
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in reality black people and white people are one of the same.....white people are white because....they moved to a different region and the change gave them vitamen d defiency which made them albino...and generation after generation this is how it happen so in reality...we all the same....we all drink....eat.....breathe the same....so i dont really look at color...i judge person to person.....
 07-07-2005, 01:09 PM         #45
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME 17 said:
no. wish i could join.
wow that would be pretty ignorant of you to actually think you could keep track of something like that dont you think ... sounds pretty fu*ked up to me
 11 years ago '04        #46
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 nickh said:
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually

funny ?? you sick motherfu*ker ,,, that could have been your mother --- and quit popping up with that black man bullsh*t ,,, i see sh*t on tv all the time when racist groups do sh*t to black people ,,,, you the type of black person that makes white people hate them you fu*king sick bastard
 11 years ago '05        #47
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$16,363 | Props total: 712 712
it dont matter what the case is, k!lling another person aint EVER right. if somebody k!lled my white mom, it sure would upset her black husband and kids
 11 years ago '05        #48
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$16,363 | Props total: 712 712
 nickh said:
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually

fu*k that and fu*k u if u think that way
 07-07-2005, 03:24 PM         #49
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy just sent black people back to the '50's with this bullsh*t.... pretty soon a black guy is gonna get lynched and the white guy is gonna say "i had to k!ll him because he was black. As long as he had brown skin, nappy hair and big lips he had to die"....
 07-07-2005, 04:08 PM         #50
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
what about all the innocent black's who have been k!lled over the years, i don't hear n e 1 crying about that so when 1 white women dies for nothing everyone has something negative to say, what about all our people that have fallen victim to hate crimes who's gonna speak on that......................
everybody always feels the same about anybody dieing like this in any situationaslong as you ain't racist......difference is when a black woman dies for some sh*t you don't see a white person come in a thread and "good she deserved it" or all going to break lose and me,you,and everyone else going to want to kick the f*g**t in his teeth.........same sh*t here
 07-07-2005, 04:10 PM         #51
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting thread, i ont believe any man has the right to take the life of another no matter what the race is, but i do believe that there should be no double standard....if u gonna criticize him real hard then do da same to ya ancestors and family tree (to white folks), anotha thing i noticed is da media misconstrues a lotta shyt i wouldnt be surprised if they took most if not all dat shyt out of context like they did wit KRS

Last edited by DCReprezenta; 07-07-2005 at 04:11 PM..
 07-07-2005, 04:26 PM         #52
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:
You dumb a.ss racist fu*k. Hate for you.
 11 years ago '04        #53
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
damn, did all these people actually give nickh hate or just say it, cuz you better do it for real. I hate this f*g**t more than I should be able to hate someone I've never met, but every time he posts something it's the most ignorant sh*t I've ever read.

This type of sh*t is slowly dying out though as people mix with each other and all that. I know in my city there are sometimes stupid sh*t like the cross burnings in my own neighborhood even, but for the most part everyone gets along. There will always be a few people out of the mass that are ignorant and have a lot of unjustified hate, maybe they are really crazy, but the majority of people don't give a fu*k about what color a person is. When in your normal daily life you a.ssociate with black, white, mexican, arab, chinese, russian, basically everybody, you don't think about it. This type of stupid act comes from people that don't talk to other people besides their own, but to me, if this was my mother, I would choke the sh*t out of the guy, but you gotta know that no other black people had anything to do with it, it was one insane idiot.
 07-07-2005, 06:18 PM         #54
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats even more ignorant though is yall sayin yall hate a guy for his opinion, i ont understand how u can place da utmost disdain towards somebody for not believin what u believe.....jus my opinion, if dats how he feel then dats him

reference 2Pac "This Aint Livin"
"This for all of yall people raisin hell, Put da pistol in ya hand and let u fade yaself"
 11 years ago '05        #55
MATIX 
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 27 27
did u notice the black woman was homeless?
 07-07-2005, 06:45 PM         #56
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:
now this is a dumbass n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #57
TornadoWarning 
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 0 0
 incrediblepiff said:
An interracial couple’s home was set ablaze last month in Vidor; now the FBI and ATF are jointly investigating what, they say, appears to be a hate crime. The house was completely burned to the ground in the early morning hours of May 21. Monday the FBI and ATF came together to asked the public for its help with any leads.

A white female in her 40’s and a black male in his 20’s lived in the home at the end of Taylor Street in Vidor. Luckily, they were not inside the home at the time of the arson and no one was hurt. But racial slurs were left on the garage—the only structure still standing. The words used are so vulgar, we can`t even show the pictures.

DAILY OCCURANCE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
cross burnings still occuring, n*ggas gettin gbeat up n k!lled for being black, wow this nugga is a legend f!ght the power

I have heard some stories about Vidor, TX. A lot of people think that it's Jasper that's the racist city in Texas, when it's actually Vidor and a lot of those other small communities surrounding that area. Anyone from SE Texas or SW Louisiana that can comment on this?

Last edited by TornadoWarning; 07-07-2005 at 06:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #58
itsdazn 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 0 0
 nickh said:
The guy said he k!lled her because she was white but why isnt the naacp on the news screaming hate crime??
 11 years ago '04        #59
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 169 169
whats even more ignorant though is yall sayin yall hate a guy for his opinion, i ont understand how u can place da utmost disdain towards somebody for not believin what u believe.....jus my opinion, if dats how he feel then dats him
that was fu*kin ignorant right there
we hate him because he said it was funny a woman was k!lled
 07-07-2005, 07:36 PM         #60
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murder over race, will never end. murder has been on this earth since the start of time, and it will be here until the end of time.

Real talk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy