Jul 6 - Women killed for being white

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
147 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2005, 04:43 PM         #21
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about all the innocent black's who have been k!lled over the years, i don't hear n e 1 crying about that so when 1 white women dies for nothing everyone has something negative to say, what about all our people that have fallen victim to hate crimes who's gonna speak on that......................
 11 years ago '05        #22
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
that sh*t gets spoke on all the time. its unforunate that anyone has to go through it..i've personally never heard of anyone saying anything about this though. no one ever talks about when like white people go through the hood, what all sh*t gets yelled at them. and u can say white people don't belong there, but in my hood its almost ratioed out. my point being, right or wrong, i've seen plenty of movies of black people experencing racism, and that this is really the first thing i've seen on white people experencing it in a while and it caught my eye. black or white, its tragic anyone goes through it.
 07-06-2005, 05:02 PM         #23
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doez race reali count Nope .... blak kilz white white k!llz blak still on da news

Propz me if u feel me

nd if u dunt no hate

juz mah opinion
 11 years ago '04        #24
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
this story happened about 15 minutes from me..its fu*ked up...
 07-06-2005, 05:12 PM         #25
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off...no1 of ne race deserves to have they life taken for no 2 ne reason...but this will make the news over ne black person that gets k!lled by a white man...white cops k!ll black men all the time and neva makes tha news...a black gurl went missing a couple of days be4 that white gurl thats been on tv and the black gurl got no air time...everyone knows tha white gurl dead now but think about the black gurl she didnt stand a chance because people weren't on tha lookout 4 her cuz she had no tv time...as u can see u must fit a certain profile 2 make it on tv...white..blond..blue eyes..
:finger: welcome 2 america :finger:

n on a personal note my freind was kidnap years ago he is white...when they found out he was missin he got no air time but when they found out his black teacher was involved n it..it made tha news..come to find out his dad took him because the family was getting a divorce...
notice things they show and wont show on the news...and it'll make sense
:finger: welcome 2 america :finger:

props would b lovely
 11 years ago '04        #26
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 169 169
what about all the innocent black's who have been k!lled over the years, i don't hear n e 1 crying about that so when 1 white women dies for nothing everyone has something negative to say, what about all our people that have fallen victim to hate crimes who's gonna speak on that......................
thats why people were crying about the black guy who tried to steal a car n queens n got the sh*t whooped out of him by a white guy

im white it doesnt matter to me if a white k!lls a black or a black k!lls a white im gonna sit here look at it the same
 11 years ago '04        #27
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
 incrediblepiff said:
An interracial couple’s home was set ablaze last month in Vidor; now the FBI and ATF are jointly investigating what, they say, appears to be a hate crime. The house was completely burned to the ground in the early morning hours of May 21. Monday the FBI and ATF came together to asked the public for its help with any leads.

A white female in her 40’s and a black male in his 20’s lived in the home at the end of Taylor Street in Vidor. Luckily, they were not inside the home at the time of the arson and no one was hurt. But racial slurs were left on the garage—the only structure still standing. The words used are so vulgar, we can`t even show the pictures.

DAILY OCCURANCE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
cross burnings still occuring, n*ggas gettin gbeat up n k!lled for being black, wow this nugga is a legend f!ght the power
so ur saying its right what this guy did.. k!lling innocent people that have nothing to do with your fu*king DUMBASS racist attitude.. tellin some fu*ked up homeless piece of sh*t that he's f!ghting the power by k!lling innocent people because of the color of their skin makes you more ignorant than him.. you fu*king think your helping your race but your not cause its dumbsh*ts like you that drag on racism and hate when theres no place for it anymore...damn..smh
 11 years ago '04        #28
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 nickh said:
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
What you smoking? Where have you been? Or have you not herd of that incident where that black kid got fu*ked up. Nways, it's sad people are still doing dumb sh*t like this.
 07-06-2005, 06:44 PM         #29
MindDangler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
exaclty....RACIST a.ss white people.....not all whites..just like RACIST a.ss black people wont give a fu*k about this lady..Im white and when I see some sh*t about some innocent person be k!lled .black or white or whatever...I think its disgusting...everybody should learn to shoot and carry a gun...dont be a victim and let some random mufu*ka take you away from your loved ones...

yup.. true
 11 years ago '05        #30
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 86 86
i wish people would really stop throwing around the word racist without know the definition...a racist is a person that uses their power to hold down a person of a different color it has been established that minorities can not be racist...when i say minorites i jus dont mean non whites i mean the lesser of the population..in america blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people...point being the guy that k!lled the woman was fu*kin disgusting predjudice person..her prejudged her without knowing her he k!lled her cuz she was white and he thought he knew her life story
 07-06-2005, 07:23 PM         #31
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people
:finger:

you dumb fu*k

racism only requires one person

the racist one - racism is when someone thinks or acts a certain way and it is predetermined by someone elses race

anyone can be racist - go k!ll yourself

Last edited by Dro; 07-06-2005 at 07:27 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #32
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 hustlehard365 said:
i wish people would really stop throwing around the word racist without know the definition...a racist is a person that uses their power to hold down a person of a different color it has been established that minorities can not be racist...when i say minorites i jus dont mean non whites i mean the lesser of the population..in america blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people...point being the guy that k!lled the woman was fu*kin disgusting predjudice person..her prejudged her without knowing her he k!lled her cuz she was white and he thought he knew her life story
[code]2 entries found for racism.
rac·ism Audio pronunciation of "racism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.[/code]
 11 years ago '05        #33
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 34 34
This is pathetic. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
 07-06-2005, 07:42 PM         #34
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think buddy on the first page meant it was funny as in haha laugh but funny as in not right, fu*ked up. na mean
 11 years ago '05        #35
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,472 | Props total: 2442 2442
RIP to her...

That's fu*ked up ...

Talking about he don't care if he gets the death penalty, as long as he got to k!ll someone white first? He's fu*king crazy...

Wow ...

That's going to start some clan sh*t up in NY, some white people going to start going on a black person k!lling spree like the DC snipers....

Yall better stay in teh crib....
 07-06-2005, 08:04 PM         #36
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black and white when will it ever end ...people that are still racist they really need some help from a doctor in my opinion
i mean really how stupid does this sound
your black i hate u i hate u i hate u
your white i hate u i hate i hate u
do i sound like a little kid yes
racist people have brains like little kids no lie
 11 years ago '04        #37
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 348 348
 nickh said:
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
Wont be surprise this kid recieving PH in the next hour

R.I.P to the lady, she aint do nothin to really deserved to get k!lled
 07-06-2005, 10:45 PM         #38
KrayzieBone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:

that sh*t is not at all funny man
 11 years ago '04        #39
LitO 
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 88 88
NickH jus said the STUPIDEST sh*t ive heard in my life...
pretty much

black or white.. why would you care what race it is... NO ONE should be k!lled for being different.

Last edited by LitO; 07-06-2005 at 10:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #40
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P. to her and prayers go out to her family.. and prayers for him also... thats all thats left 2 b said
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
251 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
65 comments
21 hours ago