squad up!

Jul 6 - Women killed for being white

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 881 881
what about all the innocent black's who have been k!lled over the years, i don't hear n e 1 crying about that so when 1 white women dies for nothing everyone has something negative to say, what about all our people that have fallen victim to hate crimes who's gonna speak on that......................
thats why people were crying about the black guy who tried to steal a car n queens n got the sh*t whooped out of him by a white guy

im white it doesnt matter to me if a white k!lls a black or a black k!lls a white im gonna sit here look at it the same

13 years ago '04        #27
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 incrediblepiff said
An interracial coupleís home was set ablaze last month in Vidor; now the FBI and ATF are jointly investigating what, they say, appears to be a hate crime. The house was completely burned to the ground in the early morning hours of May 21. Monday the FBI and ATF came together to asked the public for its help with any leads.

A white female in her 40ís and a black male in his 20ís lived in the home at the end of Taylor Street in Vidor. Luckily, they were not inside the home at the time of the arson and no one was hurt. But racial slurs were left on the garageóthe only structure still standing. The words used are so vulgar, we can`t even show the pictures.

DAILY OCCURANCE FOR BLACK PEOPLE
cross burnings still occuring, n*ggas gettin gbeat up n k!lled for being black, wow this nugga is a legend f!ght the power
so ur saying its right what this guy did.. k!lling innocent people that have nothing to do with your fu*king DUMBASS racist attitude.. tellin some fu*ked up homeless piece of sh*t that he's f!ghting the power by k!lling innocent people because of the color of their skin makes you more ignorant than him.. you fu*king think your helping your race but your not cause its dumbsh*ts like you that drag on racism and hate when theres no place for it anymore...damn..smh

13 years ago '04        #28
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 nickh said
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
What you smoking? Where have you been? Or have you not herd of that incident where that black kid got fu*ked up. Nways, it's sad people are still doing dumb sh*t like this.

07-06-2005, 06:44 PM         #29
MindDangler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
exaclty....RACIST a.ss white people.....not all whites..just like RACIST a.ss black people wont give a fu*k about this lady..Im white and when I see some sh*t about some innocent person be k!lled .black or white or whatever...I think its disgusting...everybody should learn to shoot and carry a gun...dont be a victim and let some random mufu*ka take you away from your loved ones...

yup.. true

13 years ago '05        #30
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,437 | Props total: 1096 1096
i wish people would really stop throwing around the word racist without know the definition...a racist is a person that uses their power to hold down a person of a different color it has been established that minorities can not be racist...when i say minorites i jus dont mean non whites i mean the lesser of the population..in america blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people...point being the guy that k!lled the woman was fu*kin disgusting predjudice person..her prejudged her without knowing her he k!lled her cuz she was white and he thought he knew her life story

07-06-2005, 07:23 PM         #31
Dro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said
blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people
:finger:

you dumb fu*k

racism only requires one person

the racist one - racism is when someone thinks or acts a certain way and it is predetermined by someone elses race

anyone can be racist - go k!ll yourself

Last edited by Dro; 07-06-2005 at 07:27 PM..

13 years ago '04        #32
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 hustlehard365 said
i wish people would really stop throwing around the word racist without know the definition...a racist is a person that uses their power to hold down a person of a different color it has been established that minorities can not be racist...when i say minorites i jus dont mean non whites i mean the lesser of the population..in america blacks cannot be racist we dont have any power to hold down large masses of people...point being the guy that k!lled the woman was fu*kin disgusting predjudice person..her prejudged her without knowing her he k!lled her cuz she was white and he thought he knew her life story
[code]2 entries found for racism.
rac∑ism Audio pronunciation of "racism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.[/code]

13 years ago '05        #33
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 85 85
This is pathetic. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

07-06-2005, 07:42 PM         #34
SmokieMcPot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think buddy on the first page meant it was funny as in haha laugh but funny as in not right, fu*ked up. na mean

13 years ago '05        #35
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2491 2491
RIP to her...

That's fu*ked up ...

Talking about he don't care if he gets the death penalty, as long as he got to k!ll someone white first? He's fu*king crazy...

Wow ...

That's going to start some clan sh*t up in NY, some white people going to start going on a black person k!lling spree like the DC snipers....

Yall better stay in teh crib....

07-06-2005, 08:04 PM         #36
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black and white when will it ever end ...people that are still racist they really need some help from a doctor in my opinion
i mean really how stupid does this sound
your black i hate u i hate u i hate u
your white i hate u i hate i hate u
do i sound like a little kid yes
racist people have brains like little kids no lie

13 years ago '04        #37
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,462 | Props total: 2769 2769
 nickh said
you notice how when a black man k!ll a white person its all over the news but when a white man k!lls a black person its just another death...who cares...bout time they started f!ghting back..kinda funny actually
Wont be surprise this kid recieving PH in the next hour

R.I.P to the lady, she aint do nothin to really deserved to get k!lled

07-06-2005, 10:45 PM         #38
KrayzieBone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said

that sh*t is not at all funny man

13 years ago '04        #39
LitO 
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 368 368
NickH jus said the STUPIDEST sh*t ive heard in my life...
pretty much

black or white.. why would you care what race it is... NO ONE should be k!lled for being different.

Last edited by LitO; 07-06-2005 at 10:54 PM..

13 years ago '04        #40
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
R.I.P. to her and prayers go out to her family.. and prayers for him also... thats all thats left 2 b said

07-07-2005, 09:52 AM         #41
theman4002  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NickH sounds like you're just as racist as the dumb fu*k that k!lled her over her skin color

13 years ago '04        #42
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
LOL I got lots of props from this thread and hate from NickH because I gave him hate...I hope everyone hates on him...Hes the reason people are like this in the world today...smh

07-07-2005, 11:55 AM         #43
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayleyf said
Has anyone heard of The Days, or Seven Days. They try to keep a constant ratio between blacks and whites, so whenever a black person dies, they k!ll a white person at random. There are seven people in the group, one for each day of the week, so if a black man was k!lled on a thursday, the thursday person would have to find a random white to slay. Pretty fu*ked up huh??
no. wish i could join.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 07-07-2005 at 11:57 AM..

07-07-2005, 12:04 PM         #44
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in reality black people and white people are one of the same.....white people are white because....they moved to a different region and the change gave them vitamen d defiency which made them albino...and generation after generation this is how it happen so in reality...we all the same....we all drink....eat.....breathe the same....so i dont really look at color...i judge person to person.....

07-07-2005, 01:09 PM         #45
Dro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME 17 said
no. wish i could join.
wow that would be pretty ignorant of you to actually think you could keep track of something like that dont you think ... sounds pretty fu*ked up to me

13 years ago '04        #46
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 203 203
 nickh said

funny ?? you sick motherfu*ker ,,, that could have been your mother --- and quit popping up with that black man bullsh*t ,,, i see sh*t on tv all the time when racist groups do sh*t to black people ,,,, you the type of black person that makes white people hate them you fu*king sick bastard

13 years ago '05        #47
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,303 | Props total: 3133 3133
it dont matter what the case is, k!lling another person aint EVER right. if somebody k!lled my white mom, it sure would upset her black husband and kids

13 years ago '05        #48
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,303 | Props total: 3133 3133
 nickh said

fu*k that and fu*k u if u think that way

07-07-2005, 03:24 PM         #49
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy just sent black people back to the '50's with this bullsh*t.... pretty soon a black guy is gonna get lynched and the white guy is gonna say "i had to k!ll him because he was black. As long as he had brown skin, nappy hair and big lips he had to die"....

07-07-2005, 04:08 PM         #50
T_Montana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said
what about all the innocent black's who have been k!lled over the years, i don't hear n e 1 crying about that so when 1 white women dies for nothing everyone has something negative to say, what about all our people that have fallen victim to hate crimes who's gonna speak on that......................
everybody always feels the same about anybody dieing like this in any situationaslong as you ain't racist......difference is when a black woman dies for some sh*t you don't see a white person come in a thread and "good she deserved it" or all going to break lose and me,you,and everyone else going to want to kick the f*g**t in his teeth.........same sh*t here

Home      

most viewed right now
 J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
49 comments
44 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
18 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
45 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
39 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
12 comments
16 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
43 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
146 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
31 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
11 comments
43 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
41 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
2 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
53 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
75 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
7 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
4 comments
42 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
29 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
7 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
30 comments
2 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
nwo504
FireBeats
PROV
timdog
talkofny2k4
whodatb1
Sewer
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
BlackDynamite
whodatb1
Gang Sht
Rodawg93
baddie

most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside The wall
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy