Da Best Fresh Prince Episode!!!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-09-2005, 01:15 PM         #51
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant pick a favorite episode but the later seasons were alot funnier

07-09-2005, 02:05 PM         #52
wjssportz23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the one where lisa wants to join the sorority so she has too strap him up in the cabin in the woods..

07-09-2005, 04:32 PM         #53
Da-Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite episode is the one where Carlton goes to Compton and become's a G.. That sh*t wuz madd funny

07-12-2005, 12:52 PM         #54
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said
that episode is the end of a season i think n then wen the season starts he goes back but they say he spent the summer out there or sum sh*t n then they try 2 make him mad hood n sh*t n he got braid type sh*ts in his hair n a pager n sh*t wen hes back in bel air

yeah he comes back to back bel air the first episode of that following season bangin some das efx acting gangsta

one of the funniest episodes gotta be when carlton threatned the guidance counselor at school and lied about being accepted to princeton that n*gga got suspended and tom jones come visit him at the crib

when carlton gets that birthday cake and starts singing the "it's sunny the penguin song"

Last edited by 48601; 07-12-2005 at 12:57 PM..

13 years ago '04        #55
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
one my fav eps is when william shatner was on it and wen they got on the laughin gas that sh*t was funny..

07-12-2005, 01:20 PM         #56
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UptownHaze said
The best one got to be the one where Carlton is jerking off in the pool house. Then Ashley comes in and sucks him off.
?????

07-12-2005, 01:24 PM         #57
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got some

The one where ashley was becoming a fmaous singer, and jazz triied copying the success by getting a girl that looked just like ashley, and was named bashley

The one where Will beat the crap outta some guy in a whale costume

One where Will went spying on Jeffrey at the club and Jeffrey was picking up women

One where Jeffrey's secret got exposed of how he had to come to America, because he took a cab at a road race, and got exiled form Britian

The earthquake one, where Wil got trapped with that girl, and she took her weave, eyelashes, and fake nails off, and Will was all grossed out and kept f!ghting with her and sh*t.

Last edited by Spookerrr; 07-12-2005 at 01:24 PM..

07-12-2005, 01:41 PM         #58
WhoIsShe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said
The earthquake one, where Wil got trapped with that girl, and she took her weave, eyelashes, and fake nails off, and Will was all grossed out and kept f!ghting with her and sh*t.
lmao I forgot about that one....that sh*t was funny as hell

13 years ago '05        #59
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 Spookerrr said
I got some

^^the girl was gina off martin. i remember that sh*t vividly, the song and errything. *stuck in the basement sittin on a trash can girl gettin on my nerrrrves. im loosin my mind i thought she was fine dont know if her body is herssss* CLASSIC!

but the best one hands down is when will and carlton do that dance sh*t on stage w/ that song that went *SEATTLE, JUMP ON IT! JUMP ON IT! JUMP ON IT!* CLASSIC!

13 years ago '04        #60
Franchyze 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said

when carlton gets that birthday cake and starts singing the "it's sunny the penguin song"
LMAO thats the episode when he was bangin Stacy Dash. That was a funny a.ss episode.

But, I like te old episode when theyre both playin basketball for the school and the coach was like "pass it to will"

07-12-2005, 02:53 PM         #61
MuzicMasta5150  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where will smith was playin ball in the grapes

07-12-2005, 05:08 PM         #62
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked when DL Hughley showed up and Will tried to be a comic and got clowned mad hard at the comedy club. Hughley was going off that episode.

The one where Will steals a rival schools statue before a football game so they kidnap Carlton in response. Will has to become the Peacock to hype up the team.

Jazz: Man this victory party's weak.
Will: That's because we lost man.

Another was when Carlton, Phil and Will get lost in a cave and find the money.

Carlton: I never wittnessed an unjustice like that before. It was a constant reminder of who curel this world can be. I can still hear them taunting him...."Silly Rabit tricks are for kids"

When Calrton finally has s3x

Carlton: Can I give you a kiss goodbye
Girl: Yes...tommorrow morning
Carlton: So which time should I come back to....*Drags him in*

Para[D]ox said
one my fav eps is when william shatner was on it and wen they got on the laughin gas that sh*t was funny..
That was mad funny.

"Youse a bad mamajamma"

07-12-2005, 06:43 PM         #63
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchyze said
LMAO thats the episode when he was bangin Stacy Dash. That was a funny a.ss episode.

But, I like te old episode when theyre both playin basketball for the school and the coach was like "pass it to will"
fu*k yeah my n*gga she was married to the dean of U.L.A.!!! NAH that was a diffrent episode

remember that episode when carlton ex-girl had a baby and her parents put out her so she came to stay with the banks... at the end of the episode will admitted he was still a virgin

Last edited by 48601; 07-12-2005 at 06:45 PM..

13 years ago '05        #64
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 7486 7486
damn i forgot Will got shot, damn...thats scarey a.ss situation.

07-16-2005, 04:14 PM         #65
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just copped the complete series 1 :D

Last edited by Double Deuce; 07-16-2005 at 04:14 PM..

13 years ago '04        #66
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
1. when he got his a.ss kicked by the girl in the boxing ring

2. when him and carlton had to do that dance competition to get money to go home and will tossed carlton in the crowd LFMAO

13 years ago '04        #67
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 298 298
When Will did the "FLAM BAY" but .... burn down the kitchen

13 years ago '04        #68
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 21 21
The One Where Will's Dad Comes To See Him

Man The End Of That Episode Is Tough....

13 years ago '04        #69
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 84 84
 1911Nupe said
Def poets society is the best....props to anyone who can remember the poem that Will and Jazz wrote!
heres tha poem

My love for you is like a river
Like a summer breeze that makes my soul shiver
One look from you is more prescious than gold
Lets go get some bar-b-q n get busy

And my fav episode is when they go to jail cause tha cops thought they stle ol boys benz n tha white guy is in there singin when they sing they Egypt jawn Let my people go n Ol Boy went hard at that Lonliest number 1 sh*t

13 years ago '05        #70
Regulators 
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
The funniest show was when Uncle Phil showed Carlton all his Princeton awards and carlton didnt think he could live up to him and he started bowling. PINS!!!!

07-16-2005, 10:30 PM         #71
bigwilly69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone episode where Carlton dances ...

07-16-2005, 11:19 PM         #72
detroit3123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tha best episode is where Will and Carlton enter the dance contest in Vegas, that sh*t is classic

13 years ago '05        #73
nuji 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 33 33
too hard to decide too many good showz to choose from i got season 1 and there is at least 3 that stick outta my mind from jus that season

07-17-2005, 03:24 AM         #74
Ackrite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. the dance contest in vegas. will and carlton's ghetto costumes.

07-17-2005, 08:49 AM         #75
g-uled  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All eposoides of the fresh prince were calssics u can watch each eposoides a thousand times and still laugh ure head off. My fav is when phil and will are in court. phill says "your honour he is makin a mockery of the court system" and will says "your honour he is makin a mockery of a fine cut italian suite" CLASSIC LINE

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  62
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
136 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  40
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  37
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  32
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  26
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿