most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2005, 11:21 AM         #1
10104 pageviews
101 comments

Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Da Best Fresh Prince Episode!!!!!

Wats Da Best Fresh Prince Episode Y'all Ave Seen........mine is Da 1 Where His Dad Cumz Bac N He Goes Nuts At Da End........propzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Tana; 07-07-2005 at 12:32 PM..

101 comments for "Da Best Fresh Prince Episode!!!!!"

07-06-2005, 11:27 AM         #2
menacel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man all of em thats the best show to watch since the 1980s and i wasnt even around then
 11 years ago '05        #3
1911Nupe 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
Def poets society is the best....props to anyone who can remember the poem that Will and Jazz wrote!
 11 years ago '04        #4
Just_Brown 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 0 0
yeeeeee word all of them are great...either the one where Carlton OD'd or the one where Will's dad comes back only to once again turn his back on his son are the 2 episodes where Will did his best acting IMO
 07-06-2005, 11:55 AM         #5
thetalker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the 1 G made up on the spot..."Cannons on the right of them. Cannons on the left of them. Cannons in front of them...And that was all they cannoned."
 07-06-2005, 01:40 PM         #6
menacel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the 1 G made up on the spot..."Cannons on the right of them. Cannons on the left of them. Cannons in front of them...And that was all they cannoned."

^^^^^LMFAO
 07-06-2005, 01:46 PM         #7
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammm i love thiss showw..
 07-06-2005, 01:53 PM         #8
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wats Da Best Fresh Prince Episode Y'all Ave Seen........mine S Da 1 Where His Dad Cumz Bac N He Goes Nuts At Da End

that was on today on trouble. good episode never seen this one before today
 11 years ago '05        #9
A2DaZ 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Mine was the one where Will get's hypnotized and each time a ring or bell goes off he changes into a kid, haha, loved that one...
 11 years ago '04        #10
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
dat 1 was on last nite it was type funny but yea they were all funny as hell i liked the early ones tho wen he 1st came out there but my fav. is the one wen they on the game show n its will n carlton vs. jazz n dat n*gga ty n they start f!ghtin its funny as hell
 11 years ago '04        #11
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
n will n john witherspoon lost in da woods lol
 07-06-2005, 02:42 PM         #12
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will smith and little nicky do the fu*kin' hilarious a.ss dance, omfg....sh*t had me rollin for days.
 07-06-2005, 02:44 PM         #13
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw....Hilary was fu*kin' smokin back then - too bad the chick didn't turn out aight.
 07-06-2005, 02:44 PM         #14
tonykemp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will and Phil stopped talkin because of the Madam trial sh*t and he sat him down and sang that silly a.ss so to him...."Ur gonna Luv me'
 07-06-2005, 02:54 PM         #15
DGilbert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of em are good, imo.

my favorite might be the one where...carlton/jazz/will are playing poker and they star tellin that story that will went back to philly, workin at this place, saw this dude that k!lled his boss. he had to enter the witness protection program move to alabama or wherever....dude chasin after him.

then after they told jazz they lied...he came back tht night dressed like the dude haha

one of my favs.
 11 years ago '05        #16
DaJordanKing 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
yeaaaaaaaaaa
 07-06-2005, 10:32 PM         #17
Flipstylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah can't really pic one out

they all are fresh :)
 07-06-2005, 10:35 PM         #18
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the experts on this show. i was watchin an episode today where they go to visit his mom, and eevrybody is callin WIll (chicken will) because he ran away from that dude (who's spinnin him in the little beginner song intro to the shows). and the episode ends him on the phone with phil sayin hes not comin back. what happens after?

and my favorite episode.... iono. all of them are great. he does have some good actin in the one where his dad comes back and leaves. poppas gotta brand new excuse. i've always seen fresh prince as a comedy so when i saw that i was like damn. and that sh*ts also funny when will bangs phils old girlfriend. while hes dating her daughter. u feel
 07-06-2005, 10:56 PM         #19
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the one with his pops is kinda like my situation with me and my dad so that touched my heart right there....and the one where will gets lit up and carlton gets a gun and than will's like "Give it to me Carlton" and than he gives it to him and leaves and Will holds the gun and starts crying....
 11 years ago '04        #20
305hatchet 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 CIDF said:
for the experts on this show. i was watchin an episode today where they go to visit his mom, and eevrybody is callin WIll (chicken will) because he ran away from that dude (who's spinnin him in the little beginner song intro to the shows). and the episode ends him on the phone with phil sayin hes not comin back. what happens after?

Some President of NBC comes and says that it is not the Fresh Prince of Philly its the FP of Bel Air and they put him in a van and take him home.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy