Jul 6 - Rapper Beelow in hospital after being shot in the head..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ITS BEEF YALL: Bow Wow BANGING ON CO STAR From ROLL BOUNCE & LOTTERY T..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Befriends The Man Who Shot Her In The Face When He Was 13!
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Covfefe
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
325 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
8184 pageviews
39 comments

persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,164 | Props total: 1991 1991
Jul 6 - Rapper Beelow in hospital after being shot in the head..

Beelow, a local rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is in the hospital after being shot in the head in a dispute over bootlegged CDís.

Beelow, who worked with such artists as Juvenile, C-murder and David Banner and opened for such acts as 8Ball & MJG, Master P, and Silkk the Shocker, was allegedly accused of selling bootleg CDís and DVDís during an argument yesterday (July 4) in front of a local store.

Police are exploring several leads, including the possibility that the a.ssailant is linked to another Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper, who recently inked a major label deal.

ďAn argument ensued between two men and one placed the gun to his head and shot him twice,Ē Cpl. L'Jean McKneely Jr. told AllHipHop.com. a.ssociates with Beelow returned fire during the altercation, police stated.

Beelow was taken to Earl K. Long Medical Center in a private automobile and police stated they expected him to survive.

McKneely did not release the names of the suspects, due to the pending investigation.

Sources told AllHipHop.com that in addition to Beelowís altercation, several other figures a.ssociated with the bootlegging trade in the city were hospitalized.

ďThere was a meeting between record store owners, rappers and various councilmen a few months ago about the bootlegging problems in Louisiana,Ē a source speaking under the condition of anonymity told AllHipHop.com. "It's really serious."

Beelow released four albums, 1999ís Balliní 4 Billions, Ballaholic, Paperchasin and Same Game New Hustle.

He also released a popular DVD, Beelow Presents Thugz Gone Wild a "Ghetto Brawls" type DVD that featured brawls and f!ghting, which was distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution (UMVD).

The illict music trade has turned into a global black market. A recent report stated that one out of every three CDís sold world wide was pirated and artists are not compensated for those sales.

The same report revealed that fake recordings outsold legal recordings in 31 countries, raking up almost $5 billion in sales

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/ .. pnews/?ID=4576

39 comments for "Jul 6 - Rapper Beelow in hospital after being shot in the head.."

12 years ago '04        #2
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Dang, that's fu*ked up. That "Big Body" was MY sh*t!!! And the remix to that with that dude Thug Addict who sounded just like Mystikal...that was the sh*t too.
 12 years ago '04        #3
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 279 279
damn shot 2 times in the head n he still livin keep it strong man.
 07-06-2005, 01:51 AM         #4
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..
 12 years ago '05        #5
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats fu*ked up
i got like 3-4 of his albums
used to be hot
"big body" was big in the south
 07-06-2005, 02:02 AM         #6
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-06-2005, 04:06 AM         #7
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.. thats fu*ked up.. two times?... smh
 12 years ago '04        #8
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
big body was big up here in the midwest too...damn
 12 years ago '04        #9
Javon23 259 heat pts259
space
space
$45,579 | Props total: 7231 7231
yeh big body
loved the video too
 12 years ago '05        #10
kolar 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
damnnn
 07-06-2005, 06:01 AM         #11
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to bump Ballaholic or which ever one had that big body joint on it
 12 years ago '04        #12
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 36 36
This is a sad situation-- I just got Hit with a text message from Bo Hagon.. Stating that Juvenile told Lil Jon that another bootlegger got mad at Beelow because of his lowered prices... This sh*t is getting like selling drugs... Its three things I hate on this earth..
#1 racist bi*ch
#2 east coast fan claiming that south rap is garabage (when inreality rap started in juke joints in mississippi)
#3 A young or old n*gga thinking they are so hard and thugged out..

THey all should be hunged and executed...

Last edited by Georgia4ever; 07-06-2005 at 06:45 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #13
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,321 | Props total: 651 651
remember him but then i dont.sad sh*t though over cds
 12 years ago '04        #14
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Georgia4ever said:
This is a sad situation-- I just got Hit with a text message from Bo Hagon.. Stating that Juvenile told Lil Jon that another bootlegger got mad at Beelow because of his lowered prices... This sh*t is getting like selling drugs... Its three things I hate on this earth..
#1 racist bi*ch
#2 east coast fan claiming that south rap is garabage (when inreality rap started in juke joints in mississippi)
#3 A young or old n*gga thinking they are so hard and thugged out..

THey all should be hunged and executed...
rap started in the bronx dont let "hustle and flow" fool u lol
 12 years ago '04        #15
KillaGram 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 6 6
Man WTF are you talkin about??????? BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint claiming south rap is garbage but you are reaching with that statement about where it started at
 12 years ago '04        #16
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 95 95
 MegaTON said:
rap started in the bronx dont let "hustle and flow" fool u lol

Oh just cause some n*ggas was saying hip hip hippty hop back in the 70s mean that sh*t started in New York.............."bi*ch PLEASE"
 07-06-2005, 07:49 PM         #17
pantera nera 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaGram said:
Man WTF are you talkin about??????? BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint claiming south rap is garbage but you are reaching with that statement about where it started at
im from detroit, half of my fam migrated to chicago from mississsippi during the great black migration in the early 50s, the other half of my fam migrated from alabma to detroit during the gm factory work migration of southern blacks to the midwest! my older fam from down here has always said that rap came from the juke joints of mississippi and lower alabama, it was a sub genra of blues music that involved short sentenced rhyming schemes, but hey the fact that we were "rapping" down south like 25 years before it went up north doesnt mean that we taking credit for what it has become, the eastcoast def did that! the sub genre of blues music that sounded so much like modern rap obviously didnt survive the migration, or maybe it did and was passed from father to son and became what we know now as rap! if it did so what? everybody on here knows that all forms of african american music except for maybe "rap" music and 98% of "white american music" originated in the south. would it really be soo bad if it did? so what you can admit that your ancestors are from the south, but not the music you like? dumb sh*t!!! please research the subject for yourself to gain insight instead of slangin stupid remarks at me, save yourself sum ebeef and gain sum knowledge!
 12 years ago '04        #18
Polk County 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 133 133
to get shot 2 times in the head and survive is some sh*t. Bootleggin' is serious in every hood, and I understand an artists being mad bout that sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #19
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2481 2481
Why does everyone from Louisiana or just knows juvi and Master P end up dead....
 07-06-2005, 07:59 PM         #20
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nevaheardofem
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chinese Scientists Just Figured Out a Way to Feed More Than 200 Million..
25 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA ZO: I had to stunt on my haters
100 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
51 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
139 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
which countries use the most cocaine
83 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane's Brother Upset That He & His Mother Were Not Invited To The..
113 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy