Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
153 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
28 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 year ago '15        #1861
Bruce Suillus 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 0 0
According to Jazzy J The term "Underground Hip Hop" originally was not referring to artists or music that are not mainstream, but a sound. There was a club called the Underground in NY that only played a certain type of hip hop and those songs were then labeled Underground based on that style of hip hop.

Big Daddy Kane and Jay-Z are only a year apart in age

Ras Kass went to jail essentially ending his career for a drinking and driving.

Heather B from Sway on the morning was a member of boogie down productions

Ad-Rock is the crowd noise on T La Rock's "It's Yours"

MCA programmed the beat for Paul Revere

French Montana speaks fluent Arabic

Chaz Bojorquez was bombing the skull in a mink way before New York Graffiti.

Chuck D gave Busta Rhymes his name, after a college football player of the same name.

N.O.R.E's first rap names were MC Yahoo and Papi

Pharrell and Chad of the Neptunes stole all the equipment for their first studio.

Ice-T was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii and was also a jewel theif/cat burglar.

Afrika Bambaataa was a Black Spade gang leader before forming the Zulu Nation.

Snoop Dogg went to high school with Cameron Diaz and sold her weed.

Louis Farrakhan has admitted to being partially responsible for the a.ssassination of Malcolm X.

Fat Joe said his name Joey Crack is a childhood nickname he got for always having his a.ss crack hanging out, not for selling crack.

Radio DJ's had been mixing on reel to reel long before Disco dj's did with records.

Louis Armstrong had bArs.

Freddie Fox is the one who a.ssaulted PM Dawn not KRS-1

tech n9ne was a b-boy

Tupac fu*ked Madonna and lived in Marin Ca not Oakland in his early days.

I got all this info from first hand accounts in interviews available on youtube. Sorry for any repeats.

Last edited by Bruce Suillus; 10-25-2015 at 07:23 PM..
 1 year ago '15        #1862
YoSoyFiesta 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 44 44
About Big Pun supposedly hitting Jay-Z over the head with a bottle..

So here's some backstory, I'm from Boston but my fam is originally from the Bronx and I have an uncle who still lived out there while I was growing up so I used to go to his crib on Fox Ave in the South Bx every year from 99-07. In 01' or 02' I remember leaving the crib with my uncle to go to the movies or some sh*t and there was this Puerto Rican dude just kinda posted on the block and my Unc for some reason was mad excited to introduce me to him, so he introduces me and tells me how this dude used to run with Pun & Joe & the rest of Terror Squad but as soon as we walk away my Unc tells me "that niqqa right there smashed a Cristal bottle over Jay-Z's head in the club, left him bloody in VIP." I was like 11 years old so I was like oh sh*t for real? My Unc confirmed and I never thought that this knowledge would be useful but here I am lol.

So basically, I'm not sure Big Pun did it himself or the niqqa I met in 02' did it, either way it seems like Jigga got roughed up by some Rican niqqas from the Bronx.
LBoogie2122 and 3 others gave props

7 months ago '12        #1863
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,478 | Props total: 892 892
Sir Mix A lot had Naughty By Nature ran out of Seattle during a show cause Vinny disses Mix A lot on "On and On". Supposedly he had Vinny coppin pleas backstage at the first Source awards

Last edited by ALTheGreatS; 04-26-2016 at 08:18 PM..
LBoogie2122 and 1 others gave props

7 months ago '05        #1864
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 997 997
 Bruce Suillus said:
...Ice-T was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii and was also a jewel theif/cat burglar...

Tupac fu*ked Madonna and lived in Marin Ca not Oakland in his early days...
Ice-T was in the Army...

Marin is right next to Oakland...
 7 months ago '13        #1865
BlackLion85 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 354 354
Eazy's artist Kid Frost from his group the Brownside has clarified his death better than anyone I can think. He said that right before Eazy got sick they were touring n the bus got into a accident. Apparently the label or somebody around him had him go to acupuncture for his injuries. Frost says a girl he knew real well worked at the offices and told him about Eazy coming in n that right after the sessions he had were complete is when he initially started getting n sick. sh*t is on YouTube I believe it's a vlad interview he says this in.
inthezone and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '04        #1866
qutaboi225 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 1468 1468
Artists who i heard were pus*y, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron(still my man tho)
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY
Allen iverson's been robbed many times
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago
DMX, i heard its all a front for image
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup
Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.
Jadakiss
You're obviously a suburb weirdo or unimaginably stupid if you believe this. We ALL know Puff had ties to the Black Mafia Family and HE was the one bussing in that club that night. Secondly, getting robbed NEVER equates to being pus*y. You BX gangstas obviously never grew up in the hood. I know some of the most gangsta n*ggas in the world that were robbed and did nothing about it. One, ANYbody can get caught slipping. Secondly, sometimes the consequences from the retaliation aint worth it and is bad for business. fu*k I look like k!lling a n*gga over a 30k chain when I'm worth 20 million? You n*ggas live in fantasy gangland.....
MULVTTX and 4 others gave props

5 months ago '16        #1867
melomastah 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 119 119
i remember reading something explaining who A-train was, if i find it ill post
 4 months ago '15        #1868
RocBasement15 2 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 448 448
 48601 said:
lol.. im a just leave it at that..
THIS....
I slapped but i slapped with love lmao some things you really have to give minimal attn i did laugh at it a little at the audacity

Last edited by RocBasement15; 08-12-2016 at 06:40 AM..
 2 months ago '16        #1869
NYNY 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 635 635
Can't believe I read it all it was real back in the days anyway it's unbelievable how much sh*t goes on behind hip hop it's real out there
drphil gave props

2 months ago '16        #1870
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 25 25
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Ever wonder why B.I.G and Tupac predicted their deaths. Well, B.I.G was a snitch and he used to snitch on people for selling apparel and footwear for the low. He was ashamed of himself and knew that he was going to commit attempted suicide.

Tupac used to snitch on people for fake id's. As we know, he always wears a bulletproof vest and he chose not to wear a bulletproof vest on that one day. He was bashful and skittish but did not want to die though. He wanted to undergo surgery to look like a transgender. He had enough money to get surgery but Grandpa Ill robbed him. His next option was to ask TheMan080 for the money but TheMan080 Asked what he needed the money for. He told TheMan080 that he needed the money for coins. TheMan080 said yes. (This money was not borrow money) Tupac then asks for less money. TheMan080 said no. Tupac then shipped him 35 cases of Grand Cru. Tupac told him that he needed the same amount as the first time. TheMan080 said yes. Tupac told him that he needed furniture too. TheMan080 said yes. Tupac told him that he needed 11 $2 dollar bills. TheMan080 said yes. Tupac told him to send the money first then the furniture and bills. TheMan080 said no. Tupac asked Coldstare for the money and he said no. Tupac commits attempted suicide.

Proof did the same sh*t. No bulletproof vest on that one day and yall prolly knew he was a snitch. I know Thrice and Richard Hennessey knew.
Lurker and 3 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #1871
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Tupac did not have s3x with madonna. Krs one had s3x with madonna. She hated it and had s3x with Big Daddy Kane. Hated it then had s3x with Afrika Bambaataa. Hated it and had s3x with Sho Stopa's father.
 2 months ago '16        #1872
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Cameron Diaz sold Snoop Dogg weed
 2 months ago '16        #1873
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee got fu*ked up by Snoop Dogg. It was 2 on 1.

Benzino got smacked with a gun by Freddie Foxxx.

Krs One made the bridge is over. He finished it in under and hour.

I gotta story to tell is about Biggie getting fu*ked up in a f!ght by John Starks. It was a good f!ght but John Starks hands were slower and were connecting on biggies forehead.

Paul C was murdered by Matt Barnes. Matt Barnes was 8 or 9 years old.

Showbiz was into child pr0n. He was a hardcore pedophiliac.

Big Pun got his d!ck chopped off by his mother because he tried to have s3x with her.

Eric B and Rakim ran train on Kool G rap's main bi*ch. Large Professor recorded it.

Biz Markie produced a Michael Jackson hit. Guess which one.

Ghostface k!lla and 50 Cent are extra cool and ran up on Game and DMX and trashed them so bad that Game could not drive his car; DMX had to be carried out by his girl. Game paid Ghostface k!lla $34 million to take him, which was 40 minutes away. Ghostface k!lla is the one Game fought too.

Johnny Juice had all of the drug flow and the worst connects.

Kool Keith and Godfather tried to jump Coldstare and got beat so bad by Coldstare.

Fat Joe did not sell drugs. He sold books and t shirts and he was legit ivy league.
Go Jets and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #1874
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Nas did not get sonned by anyone. He sonned Ghostface k!lla and Ghostface k!lla punched him and Nas ate the punch and slammed Ghostface k!lla. They did not f!ght

Nas wrote rappers delight.

Teddy Riley used to pimp out Pharrel to older woman in Belize and Costa Maya. In Guyana he met a former slave and the former slave him taught him how to f!ght.

Benzino did tie up Mays but Benzino got juxed by Mays while he was tied up and Benzino booked him a flight to Canton, Ohio. Benzino still does not know that he got juxed.

Freddie Foxxx got chipped up by Benzino in a f!ght.

Boston n*ggas got ran up by some females and the Boston n*ggas ended up getting some good cocaine.

Nas juxed MF Grimm for his properties and $74.38 million dollars.

No one signed to Cash Money has ever did time in prison.

Jay Z beat Scarface in 1 on 1 basketball.

Mase left hip hop because Madonna stopped writing his music.
SClass slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #1875
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Kanye West did not produce hits for Bad Boy. Fred Biletnikoff produced hits for Bad Boy.

Lil Kim's on and off boyfriend is a transgender.
 2 months ago '16        #1876
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Pete Rock got beat down by Nas' baby mom.

DMX got ran up on by Richard Hennessey in Toronto. Richard Hennessey took his girl.
SClass slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #1877
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Allen Iverson hooked up Nas and his baby mom.

Eazy E started the label with Ice Cube's parents money.

P Diddy got caught getting head by butterbean, the boxer.
SClass slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #1878
Kufi Smacker 
space
space
space
Biggie did a 9 month bid in North Carolina? Yeah... Biggie used to suck Aminal's father's d!ck. He used to fu*k Aminal's mom too. He got her pregnant, also. She kept the baby. Biggie fu*ked Aminal's father in the butt and used to make him suck it right after, right in front of Aminal's mom.
SClass slapped this ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy