most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dion Waiters With The Game Winning Shot Over The Dubs
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '12        #1821
J Money 95 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,514 | Props total: 3276 3276
 LBoogie2122 said:
sommore

-Rza and k!llah Sin and another fam member went to see 50 perform after How To Rob and 50 got wind of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform, I have heard this one several times.

-Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

-A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

*****EDIT*****I thought it was keith that snuffed P out in front of his people at the Tunnel.(shrugs)

-When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody in RSO Crew (possibly Benzino) walked up to Nas and sonned him by knocking his baseball cap off of his head.

-Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.

-Kool Herc was shot around 78 or something.

-Grandmaster Caz wrote Rappers Delight.

-Pharrel use to carry records around for Teddy Riley.

-Benzino forced Mays to give him part ownership of the source. There are legends of Benzino and his people tying up Mays in his own closet.

-Benzino actually one of the main reasons why Boston had such a small homicide rate in the late 90's, the Feds put UC's on every block and had a lot crazy ish going on so Benzino got a lot of the heads of the bigger gangs together to unite so that not everyone get locked up. That saw the murder lessen and the Boston police taken credit for "doing away with crime in a big city".

-Freddie Foxxx did put Benzino in check on tour with the Flava Unit. Benzino was acting up and Foxxx pulled something out.

-The entire city of Boston was blacklisted back in the day by the industry due to crowds and Boston rappers and thugs attending shows just to cause problems. Every rapper from Audio Two to Biggie had either a bottle smashed across their head on stage or their show cancelled due to a shooting. To this day very few rappers do shows in the Boston hoods because of it.

-MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

-Grimm also admitted that he came in third at the World Supremecy battle in 93, losing to SuperNat who won but that he was also involved in a shooting earlier in the day.

-Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

-Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison I believe.

-A boston beatboxer by the name of A-Train is said to have beaten BizMarkie, Dana Dane, and K-solo in a battle back in 88.

-Jay-z was told by Scarface to change Reasonable Doubt because he actually named names of dealers.

-Fat Joe gave Guru a place to live for awhile.

-Guru didnt leave boston in the best of terms which is why the early of stages of his carrear boston did not play a big part. Gang Starr originally started in Boston and had a few emcees in it. Guru left for NY and took the name without people knowing.

-Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped.

-JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

-suge beating the sh*t out of snoop's/ dre homies cause they were using that phone that harry o had an exclusive phone line... and the dudes saying saying to suge "hey we roll wit dr. dre"! first sign of dre holding no weight

-LL Cool J was cool with Alpo and many other rappers had drug ties then.

-Tupac did have some of his enemies k!lled.

-Eazy-E was from a very middle class family so was Ice cube they weren't thugs

-Some people in death Row got r*ped in the building.

-Suge doesnt like game because he expose some of death Row business (stuff about Harry-O) and because he is not really blood.

-The reason Sheek wasn't around much after LOX split from Bad boy cause he was clearing up cases he had.

-The real reason Mase left hip hop & Harlem is because of heavy extortion, not an epiphany from god
 LBoogie2122 said:
more

few more rumors and facts
Eddie Murphy lets Johnny gill sleep in his bathhouse to this day because he's broke

Jaheim is in fact gay, i hear he was spotted in atlanta arguing with his boyfriend over dropping his purse or something in the middle of the street :thefu*k:

FACT: as if i had to tell u, i hear from an insider source that Queen Latifah is certified 100% dyke, she just hasent announced it yet

FACT: ghostface k!lla has a brother still living in staten island, poor, with hardly a pot to p!ss in, and no support from his well off brother, its true 'cause i used to kno him, names Brian

Kanye West produced some of THE best hits for bad boy back in the day and Deric D-Dot Angeletti was taking all the credit for production because kanye was under him-i heard this many times

I heard Lil kim's on/off boyfriend is a hardened k!ller and tried to take out sombody in jersey i forget who, i think 50 cent

Artists who i heard were pus*y, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron(still my man tho)
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY
Allen iverson's been robbed many times
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago
DMX, i heard its all a front for image
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup
Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.
Jadakiss

Artists i heard were thorough and why
Styles p- one news story i heard is that somebody tried to rob him back during the free the lox campaign, shot the man DEAD and got off on self defense

Cormega-I've heard for YEARS this cat has sh*t on lock in some places in brooklyn and queens

Ghostface & Cappadonna- Reason ghostface wore a mask in the early days is because he was wanted for robbery when the wu 1st blew up, Cappadonna owned some drug houses here on Staten island for a little while after he got money, i dont know if they're still in business

Fat Joe- i dont know any real stories but i hear things

Game-only what i hear from HIS camp, he's been shot 5 times in the chest they say.

Cashmoney CEO's Brian and Baby Williams have a brother who's LEGENDARY in new orleans, now serving 500 some odd years in jail for various murders, this is true, they do have a bro in jail who is hardcore and a lifer
 07-02-2014, 07:50 PM         #1822
jebusnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
No...

He Was A Wanna Be Blood When He Went To death Row.
Snoop Is A Name Crips Call Bloods.
Dogg Is What Bloods Started Callin Each Other.
Hence - Snoop Dogg

And It Doesn't Say Swooooooooooop You Dumbass Broad.
It Says Snoooooooooooooooooooooop It Goes With The Effect On The Beat.
Let me clarify this once and for all snoop dogg got his name from watching charlie brown a lot when he was younger so his mom started calling him snoopy and so did everyone else and for short they called him snoop don't believe me look up who wants to be a millionaire snoop dogg he says it himself.
 07-02-2014, 07:52 PM         #1823
jebusnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jebusnow said:
Let me clarify this once and for all snoop dogg got his name from watching charlie brown a lot when he was younger so his mom started calling him snoopy and so did everyone else and for short they called him snoop don't believe me look up who wants to be a millionaire snoop dogg he says it himself.
And he's not a wannabe piru he's a rollin 20s lbc crip just like nate dogg and warren g
 07-02-2014, 08:02 PM         #1824
jebusnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True fact ice cube didn't discover mac 10 my aunt was at club and he was rapping and she recommended him to dj muggs and he made a few calls and mack 10 met up with ice cube.
 2 years ago '10        #1825
Bandito 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$3,077 | Props total: 1992 1992
A lot of quotables in this thread. but this right here

J Money 95 said:
Bump/
Dr. Dre is bis3xual or closet gay. (Eazy,Suge & Pac have said so)
Suge said when him, Snoop & Dre were running a train while Snoop was in Dre went in the b00ty hole & grabbed onto Snoops hips. Snoop didn't say sh*t.
When Suge say that? I know he was saying Dre is gay, but didn't know he hit
Snoop with that charge.

I need to see that interview, he must of been loose when he was telling them stories.
 2 years ago '12        #1826
J Money 95 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,514 | Props total: 3276 3276
 Bandito said:
A lot of quotables in this thread. but this right here

When Suge say that? I know he was saying Dre is gay, but didn't know he hit
Snoop with that charge.

I need to see that interview, he must of been loose when he was telling them stories.
I saw that on the Suge Knight quotes thread on here. I read it before on some other sh*t but I've never heard the audio. This does sound like something he'd say though
 10-04-2014, 10:58 PM         #1827
PATHH88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Guvnor said:
Wait a minute. Aint Grim in a wheelchair If he did all that while in a whell chair man was a real G for real.

What type of sh*t is that? Artist got r*ped by death row..damn

Also this Mase one seems legit, I mean Hatian jacks, and Jimmy Henchman might have been on him

Grimm was confined to a wheelchair in the mid 90's after being shot several times, one bullet exploded in his neck (if I recall correctly), before that he was running wild, literally. He also got paid for ghostwriting some of Da Chronic album, although he is not at liberty to say which tracks.

Ma$e left Harlem cos some Harlem heavy was beefing with him, started with someone's chain gettin yapped then it snowballed into something a lot deeper and ma$e got the fu*k outta dodge, dudes name was Baby something or other, I read all about it in Don Diva or Feds many years ago...although I am sure Jim Jones says it on some vid on YouTube as well....
 2 years ago '13        #1828
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 PATHH88 said:
Grimm was confined to a wheelchair in the mid 90's after being shot several times, one bullet exploded in his neck (if I recall correctly), before that he was running wild, literally. He also got paid for ghostwriting some of Da Chronic album, although he is not at liberty to say which tracks.

Ma$e left Harlem cos some Harlem heavy was beefing with him, started with someone's chain gettin yapped then it snowballed into something a lot deeper and ma$e got the fu*k outta dodge, dudes name was Baby something or other, I read all about it in Don Diva or Feds many years ago...although I am sure Jim Jones says it on some vid on YouTube as well....
Damn he wrote on the chronic , dude should have just been chill and working on raps. Sad he ended up being too wild but I guess that's just in some people's DNA. At least it could have been worse and he could have died so that is good that it at least happened to it how it did and not worse.

As for Mase yeah I found that out recently. Mase fu*ked Baby Maines girl or something and he had numbers in his head for that. Also cam stopped fu*king with him cause he asked for 50k and Cam ain't have it so he ain't show up. After that Mase went around saying he told Cam he was forced to charge him but once he took it out his budget he would split it fifty with him. Cam said that was false and I guess that rubbed him the wrong way.

On another note do you know if mf doom got his name from Mf Grimm?
 2 years ago '14        #1829
Greyjoy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 209 209
Does anyone have any facts about modern rappers, or is that in another thread? I made an account just for this thread lol
 2 years ago '05        #1830
rashcobar 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 1315 1315
 LBoogie2122 said:
mind blown
Can't catch AIDS - I call bullsh*t
 2 years ago '05        #1831
rashcobar 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 1315 1315
 Guvnor said:

On another note do you know if mf doom got his name from Mf Grimm?
He may of - they use to roll together and then Doom did some shiesty sh*t and they were beefing. The came up with the names around the same time.

2 years ago '14        #1832
Greyjoy 16 heat pts16
space
space
I sat and read this whole thing across the span of a few days. Fun read lol

But who has some info on modern people? That sh*t would be really entertaining

2 years ago '13        #1833
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
 rashcobar said:
He may of - they use to roll together and then Doom did some shiesty sh*t and they were beefing. The came up with the names around the same time.

During Carey's incarceration, Dumile found success as a solo artist, a.ssuming aliases from Viktor Vaughn to King Geedorah and collaborating with increasingly famous artists. (His next album, slated for release in early 2007, will be a collaboration with Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface k!llah.) Known for his dense flow and intelligent wordplay, Doom's become a hero or villain to hip-hop heads worldwide. His 1999 debut album, Operation: Doomsday, was a big seller by indie standards, and Carey, who, before his incarceration, helped finance the album and supplied samples in his role as executive producer, expected fat royalty checks. More importantly, he and Dumile could resume making groundbreaking music together, now with an audience to receive it.
But it wasn't to be. Dumile had left his friend in his dust. He says they grew apart, but Carey feels betrayed. "I consider him a brother to me, and it shouldn't have gotten to the point where it's at," he says, adding that his visionary former friend has changed. "Sometimes the line of genius and acting crazy is so thin, you might fall over the line and need someone to bring you back."
That figure includes 10,000 or so of an MF Grimm–MF Doom collaboration called Special Herbs and Spices, Volume One, released in 2004 though produced years earlier.
Didn't know Special Herbs came through that label.
he wrote songs for Kool G Rap's classic album 4, 5, 6 and, he says, Dr. Dre's The Chronic, though he's uncredited for his work on the latter
The Chronic tho..wow!
Dumile[Doom] hasn't heard the song, but says he has no time for Carey's issues.
"It's funny, how, once it gets to where the name is getting recognized, everybody want to act like they got a problem with the Villain," he says. "I ain't got no friends. As soon as you think somebody's your friend, that's when you gotta watch out. When you're successful, there's always somebody that's cornering you, somebody that used to be your friend, talking about, 'He did this, he did that.' I open up my home to people, help people, and then motherfu*kers turn around and try to stab me in the back."
Doom ain't lying but he being political with that answer lol.
The mask has metaphorical implications as well, Jane says. Having been scarred by the music industry, Dumile was reinventing himself as someone who wouldn't be played for a fool. "Doom was concerned with making money right now and feeding his family by any means necessary," she says, adding that this differed from Carey's long-term goal of building a black-owned distribution company from the bottom up.
"I got a different agenda," Dumile agrees. "It's about getting money, and that's that. I got children to feed." As for Carey: He "ain't got no kids."
Never knew Doom had a child or a wife
Dumile visited him only once during that stint. Adding insult to injury, upon Carey's 2003 release, Dumile told him that the album deals with Readyrock had fallen through. He'd struck new deals to release Operation: Doomsday and Bl_ck B_st_rds, but they would pay the two men only a fraction of what was guaranteed by the original agreements.
"Dumile promised that he was going to do something to make it right, to get some thing to me," Carey says. "But he never did."
Answers Dumile, "It's funny how motherfu*kers want to complain about how 'The Villain jerked me, and this and that.' I'm like, 'Get a lawyer!' "

Seems to me like Doom is hella Grimey.

Nonetheless, Carey was willing to let bygones be bygones, and he thought Dumile felt the same way when he invited Carey to perform at an MF Doom concert at Times Square club B.B. King's last year.
"I wasn't going to do any more shows," Carey says. "It's a very uncomfortable feeling sitting down and having to rhyme. It's like boxing—you don't want to be a boxer in a wheelchair. You want to stand up and f!ght."
But the chance to be with Dumile was more than he could pass up, and in a video of the concert DVD Carey has, he looks as happy as a kid at his first baseball game. "All the people on the sides know MF Doom is hot, MF Doom is hot, MF Grimm is hot," Carey raps from his chair at the beginning of the show, wearing a heavy sweatshirt and winter cap. "This is my brother, I love him," he adds as the lights are cut and Dumile bounds onto the stage, clad in a Patrick Ewing Knicks jersey and, of course, his silver mask. He continuously shouts out Carey throughout the set, using his other stage names, Jet Jaguar and Grandmaster Grimm.
"It felt good being onstage with him," Carey recalls. "It was good to see him rock. And after that, I thought we would be back to normal. It's apparent that he didn't think so." Carey heard "El Chupa Nibre" shortly thereafter and became convinced that Dumile had fundamentally changed since their days as teenagers on 97th Street. "I think he's caught up in an image he can't escape from. He has to be a villain."
Damn. This interview makes Doom seem kinda fu*ked up but as they say sometimes it's best to never meet your idols. This was a very good read, thanks for sharing this man. I got to check out some of Mf Grimm's music when I have time but by reading it it seems like they came up with the MF together and Doom just flipped his after he left M.I.C to mean Metal Face, instead of Mad Flowz or Mother fu*king.
 2 years ago '13        #1834
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
 Saiyaman said:
I sat and read this whole thing across the span of a few days. Fun read lol

But who has some info on modern people? That sh*t would be really entertaining

Young Thug is a homos3xual. You didn't hear that from me
 2 years ago '14        #1835
Greyjoy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Young Thug is a homos3xual. You didn't hear that from me

Well these are pretty common but here's a few

Action Bronson was a cook for the Mets

Future's brother told T-Pain "'My brother would never work with you. fu*k you and everything you stand for,'"

Freddie Gibb's dad was a cop

That's as interesting as I can get
 2 years ago '13        #1836
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
 Saiyaman said:

Well these are pretty common but here's a few

Action Bronson was a cook for the Mets

Future's brother told T-Pain "'My brother would never work with you. fu*k you and everything you stand for,'"

Freddie Gibb's dad was a cop

That's as interesting as I can get
Knew that about Bronson via interviews and Gibbs via the song Broken I didn't care about the second one.

Did you know death Row Records used to have a guy signed to them named The Realest who sounded similar to 2pac and he was the reason people said Tupac never died. People believed this cause they heard new songs that sounded like Pac was on them but were recorded after he died. Really they were songs by the realest though

death Row also signed an artist named YGD Top Dogg who sounded like Snoop Dogg

Suge Knight was a black devil if you ask me
 12-28-2014, 03:26 AM         #1837
PATHH88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Guvnor said:
Didn't know Special Herbs came through that label.

The Chronic tho..wow!

Doom ain't lying but he being political with that answer lol.

Never knew Doom had a child or a wife

Seems to me like Doom is hella Grimey.

Damn. This interview makes Doom seem kinda fu*ked up but as they say sometimes it's best to never meet your idols. This was a very good read, thanks for sharing this man. I got to check out some of Mf Grimm's music when I have time but by reading it it seems like they came up with the MF together and Doom just flipped his after he left M.I.C to mean Metal Face, instead of Mad Flowz or Mother fu*king.
The MF is short for Monkey Fam, it's origins have something to do with Kurious, Stretch Armstrong, Bobbito, Lord Sear...
 2 years ago '13        #1838
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
 PATHH88 said:
The MF is short for Monkey Fam, it's origins have something to do with Kurious, Stretch Armstrong, Bobbito, Lord Sear...
Oh wow, I heard of Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito but not the other two. Did they give doom that name or something?

Thanks for the info. I used to think it just meant metal face
 12-28-2014, 03:03 PM         #1839
PATHH88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Guvnor said:
Oh wow, I heard of Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito but not the other two. Did they give doom that name or something?

Thanks for the info. I used to think it just meant metal face
Kurious Jorge is on Doomsday track called ? and he was first signed to Pete Nice's (3rd Bass) label Hoppoh records and dropped the album "A Constipated Monkey", that is tied in with how they came up with Monkey Fam through Stretch & Bobbito's world famous radio show which Lord Sear was on. Lord Sear was involved with Eminem's world tour for The Eminem Show, think he was the Ring/Circus Announcer and is a legend in the 90's underground scene as are the other names. Grimm was on the Kurious album under his original moniker The Grimm Reaper but, and I'm not 100 on this, but because the Gravediggaz then dropped with one of them called the Grim Reaper he changed it and that was when MF was added and at around that same time DOOM changed from Zev Love X, his name in KMD...
And DOOM, like Grimm, was def doing dirt in the streets so he prob is a grimey person, he was def locked up for a while in Baltimore but not sure of circumstances, plus he been known to send DOOM clones to his shows to perform as him and try to pocket the cash and fu*k the fans over...allegedly lol
 2 years ago '13        #1840
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
 PATHH88 said:
Kurious Jorge is on Doomsday track called ? and he was first signed to Pete Nice's (3rd Bass) label Hoppoh records and dropped the album "A Constipated Monkey", that is tied in with how they came up with Monkey Fam through Stretch & Bobbito's world famous radio show which Lord Sear was on. Lord Sear was involved with Eminem's world tour for The Eminem Show, think he was the Ring/Circus Announcer and is a legend in the 90's underground scene as are the other names. Grimm was on the Kurious album under his original moniker The Grimm Reaper but, and I'm not 100 on this, but because the Gravediggaz then dropped with one of them called the Grim Reaper he changed it and that was when MF was added and at around that same time DOOM changed from Zev Love X, his name in KMD...
And DOOM, like Grimm, was def doing dirt in the streets so he prob is a grimey person, he was def locked up for a while in Baltimore but not sure of circumstances, plus he been known to send DOOM clones to his shows to perform as him and try to pocket the cash and fu*k the fans over...allegedly lol
Damn! Thanks for sharing the history with me bro. I know Doom was homeless at one point but ain't no he was doing dirt and yeah He used to send in imposters at his shows. Doom seems like an a.ss hole man Real Villain!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Better actor: Christian Bale or Tom Hardy?
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nutrition How To Make A Copycat Wendy’s Frosty At Home With Only 3 Ingredients
49 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Mock Draft 5.0 - "The Fall of Giles"
95 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
161 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
247 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy