Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
153 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
28 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11-24-2013, 11:57 PM         #1801
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Consequence saved big sean from getting dropped off of good music. Kanye was discussing to him to let big shawn go back to the d but consequence reasoned with kanye about shawns mom and family situation.Many of u may already knw this.
 3 years ago '13        #1802
O Dog 408 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 507 507
 Yung Chance said:
idk how i came across this but i got some sh*t

The 50 and Ja beef is probably the deepest ever.It supposedly starts from Irv's affiliation with supreme,who is rumored to havehad a hand in the death of 50 mom and supposedly is 50s estrannged dad.check the resemblances

Meek Mill was beat up by rapper Joey Jihad and his crew and ran away and thats what led to him being at the radio station the day ross had touched down in philly and cosigned him which led to the mmg deal

^^this i can go more detail in but i dont live in philly or talk on that no more so ill just let sh*t be

the supposed stevie j and joseline s3xtape is out there,just not being shopped heavily

Eminem and 50 Cent recorded a song called The Re-UP where there both dissing The Game but eminem distorted his lyrics in his verse so you cant clearly make out the diss but his whole verse is aimed towards a reconciliation between game and 50

Theres pictures of a young lil reese and lil jay with the g-unit chain that was snatched from buck in chicago
Get tha fu*k outta here.... Really!?
 3 years ago '05        #1803
WCIB 108 heat pts108
space
space
$23,265 | Props total: 5315 5315
bump?
 3 years ago '05        #1804
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 38 38
Classic thread!!
 3 years ago '04        #1805
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,245 | Props total: 2 2
 goke11429 said:
most of da facts are accurate
9 years ago
 3 years ago '04        #1806
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,245 | Props total: 2 2
page one in one of boxden's best threads
 3 years ago '08        #1807
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,798 | Props total: 576 576

[video - click to view]

some good sh*t in there about money bags, nas, prodigy and pac
 3 years ago '07        #1808
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
proud to be apart of such an epic thread

Boxden was the sh*t back then well for me I started in 2007...2011 is when it started to fall off
 3 years ago '13        #1809
Guvnor 1113 heat pts1113
space
space
$42,735 | Props total: 11373 11373
 LBoogie2122 said:

-MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

-Grimm also admitted that he came in third at the World Supremecy battle in 93, losing to SuperNat who won but that he was also involved in a shooting earlier in the day.

-Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

-Some people in death Row got r*ped in the building.

-The real reason Mase left hip hop & Harlem is because of heavy extortion, not an epiphany
from god

Wait a minute. Aint Grim in a wheelchair If he did all that while in a whell chair man was a real G for real.

What type of sh*t is that? Artist got r*ped by death row..damn

Also this Mase one seems legit, I mean Hatian jacks, and Jimmy Henchman might have been on him
 3 years ago '06        #1810
SmokeyTheBlunt 9 heat pts
space
space
$24,910 | Props total: 10130 10130
 O Dog 408 said:
there is a strong resemblance...........
 3 years ago '07        #1811
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 4275 4275
Can't believe this thread is still going/open......I was just a lurker of Boxden back in 2005 and finally joined in 07. Some info was pretty accurate and some of it was just some n*ggas talking out the side of their necks.
 3 years ago '13        #1812
Guvnor 1113 heat pts1113
space
space
$42,735 | Props total: 11373 11373
 LBoogie2122 said:

The 9th member of the Wu was going to be picked from Masta k!lla and k!llah Priest. Masta k!lla wrote rhymes all night, but Priest fell asleep too early. The next morning, he was awakened by Masta's Da Mystery of Chessboxin' verse.

Damn The Clan would have been iller with k!llah Priest imo. I mean dude is so lyrical and abstract
 3 years ago '07        #1813
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
long before the east coast vs west coast war that the media overhyped there was the original east vs west.

Azie and them Mobstyle dudes ran down on NWA when back in the days and had Eazy and them under pressure.

Mobstyle thought NWA were studio gangstas and wanted to see if they were about that life...started a whole bunch of disses aimed at NWA.

[video - click to view]

01-06-2014, 11:02 PM         #1814
MaCk- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope thread

Last edited by MaCk-; 01-08-2014 at 04:16 AM..
 3 years ago '12        #1815
Mr Fujaveli 31 heat pts31
space
space
$19,777 | Props total: 5765 5765
Damn, I just read this whole sh*t over the last three days, ain't get no damn work done lol, lotta bullsh*t in here but some sh*t I can see as being true, good sh*t tho
 3 years ago '06        #1816
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 429 429
wow sh*t is a goat thread.... like said some is true , some a reach, but informative to some extent... I posted some sh*t like 7 years ago in here lol.... for nostalgia purposes going to add a few more lol

1. Spice 1 and Pac were supposed to be the main characters in menace to society... could be BS, but the Hughes brother got jumped showing up to Spice 1's video shoot, and cats from the cast were in a prior Spice 1 Video called Welcome to the Geto..... dude should of asked the cat about it during the interview smh... ... The Hughes brother did say, he slammed 2pac on a car and took his chain before getting the beats lol... another fun fact the director was in his early 20's at the time, kind of crazy

2. Big Mike a replacement member of the Geto Boys, set fire to Lil J's, aka James Prince house before.... non debatable it happened lol

3. Chino Xl and PAc evidentially met up and squashed their beef, before Pac passed... One of the outlawz, forget which one, co-signed it.... sh*t is mad old lol.... their is a more detailed description on it, out their if anybody cares lol.... way to fu*ked up to be doing research...

I'm out, just wanting to drop a few little nuggets, some could be common knowledge, but whatever... classic thread
 3 years ago '11        #1817
Yung Chance 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$13,317 | Props total: 3 3
 O Dog 408 said:
Look at this sh*t.Couldnt make it up if i tried

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-30-2014, 09:43 AM         #1818
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
long before the east coast vs west coast war that the media overhyped there was the original east vs west.

Azie and them Mobstyle dudes ran down on NWA when back in the days and had Eazy and them under pressure.

Mobstyle thought NWA were studio gangstas and wanted to see if they were about that life...started a whole bunch of disses aimed at NWA.

Revisionists would have you believe NWA was an important group in Hip Hop shedding light on gang violence. However, the reality was, they were studio gangsters nobody respected. i remember back in the day cats used to say this sh*t all the time. What you think CB4 is about?!

Gangsta rap was started to squash the conscience movement on the East Coast. Before NWA, it was all about the Native tongue movement and alike. Gangsta rap inspired violence and separation. Facts B
dawunonli gave props

3 years ago '09        #1819
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,232 | Props total: 577 577
 KnicksLost said:

very true i kno azie personally always says this
 3 years ago '12        #1820
J Money 95 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,490 | Props total: 3212 3212
Bump/
Suge Knight is an FBI informant. (Ever wonder how he's gotten away with so much sh*t?)
Benzino used to smash his niece & his half sister.
Jigga allegedly got herpes.
Suge Knight used to have homo thugs r*pe n*ggas at the death Row offices.
Max B's cousin is the one who ran Mase out of Harlem.
Haitian Jack still extorts Wyclef.
Jimmy Henchman got Suge shot at Kanye's party.
Jim Jones' dad & uncles died from AIDS (sharing needles).
Suge Knight got away with k!lling his girlfriend.
2pac had one of his nuts shot off in 94 at the Quad Studio.
Jimmy Henchman had Tony Yayo's boy murked for slapping his son.
Jimmy Henchman started the whole G-Unit vs. Game beef.
J. Prince used to slap Floyd Mayweather around when he used to manage him.
Suge Knight k!lled someone in 1987, got off on self defense.
Jazze Pha is on the down low. (You can kind of tell)
Mack 10 married Suge Knight's niece. (FAAAAR drop from TBoz)
Jermaine Dupri used to molest Bow Wow & Kriss Kross.
Birdman allegedly got the Cash Money crew on heroin so they wouldn't know what was up. ($)
Bidman used to molest Lil'Wayne.
Houston (the singer) got gang r*ped in jail or prison sometime after the eye incident.
Dr. Dre is bis3xual or closet gay. (Eazy,Suge & Pac have said so)
Suge said when him, Snoop & Dre were running a train while Snoop was in Dre went in the b00ty hole & grabbed onto Snoops hips. Snoop didn't say sh*t.
2Pac had beef with Snoop & Dre before he died.
Biggie got k!lled by LAPD officers under the orders of Suge's gf at the time. Suge arranged the whole thing though.
Lil'Wayne & Birdman allegedly had to pay T.Rodgers money everytime they were in L.A repping bloods.
Mack 10 is half Mexican.
Plies was in college & got arrested for the first time at age 30.
When Plies was in the hospital one of the nurses said he was different from what he portrays.
Eminem is only 5'7" (ironic how he called Ja a midget)
Suge Knight allegedly had a girl who had AIDS seduce Eazy. Knowing Eazy he's smash & that's how he got AIDS.
The Cam'ron/Jim Jones beef was fake.
Eminem used to get punked in school. & so did Nas.
Tru Life & his brothers are allegedly Latin King affiliates.
Jim Jones is a Nine Trey Blood which T.Rodgers doesn't consider real.
Snoop Dogg was never crip. He used to wear red until Suge told him there are no bloods in Long Beach (at the time) so he had to rep crip.
Dr. Dre has a restraining order on Suge Knight.
Puffy is allegedly terrified of Suge Knight.
Some one from Suge's camp said he (Suge) would give him a Mercedes if he cut off Snoop's hair.
Joe Budden was a dust head & suffered from depression.
Suge Knight slapped Warren G for thinking he had beef with The DOC. When he realized he didn't he said "oh I'm sorry".
Suge Knight allegedly made Jerry Heller's people crawl around like dogs.
Benzino's dad Schnapps was allegedly a soldier for Whitey Bulger. Not a capo like Benzino makes it sound like in his music.
Dr. Dre never smoked weed prior to meeting Snoop Dogg.
Rap-A-Lot Records is a front for cocaine dealing.
Harry O financed death Row & Rap-A-Lot.
Eminem was racist at one point due to how he got treated.
Eminem got beat the fu*k up SO bad his mom sued the school. He later dissed the guy in a song & the guy sued Em.
Biggie was a virgin until 1992.
2pac never smashed Faith Evans.
Irv Gotti & his brother Chris allegedly ran a train on Ashanti.
Puffy got head from a man in his car.
Puffy is bis3xual.
J.Prince squashed the T.I/Lil'Flip beef.
T.I paid Scarface to say he never heard of Lil'Flip.

**Allegedly** -don't quote me on those they might not be true.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy