Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 412
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 198
Article inside Kylie Jenner pregnant byTravis Scott.
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her Ho..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '07        #1801
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$17,663 | Props total: 4328 4328
Can't believe this thread is still going/open......I was just a lurker of Boxden back in 2005 and finally joined in 07. Some info was pretty accurate and some of it was just some n*ggas talking out the side of their necks.
 4 years ago '13        #1802
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,251 | Props total: 12283 12283
 LBoogie2122 said:

The 9th member of the Wu was going to be picked from Masta k!lla and k!llah Priest. Masta k!lla wrote rhymes all night, but Priest fell asleep too early. The next morning, he was awakened by Masta's Da Mystery of Chessboxin' verse.

Damn The Clan would have been iller with k!llah Priest imo. I mean dude is so lyrical and abstract
 4 years ago '07        #1803
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
long before the east coast vs west coast war that the media overhyped there was the original east vs west.

Azie and them Mobstyle dudes ran down on NWA when back in the days and had Eazy and them under pressure.

Mobstyle thought NWA were studio gangstas and wanted to see if they were about that life...started a whole bunch of disses aimed at NWA.


[video - click to view]

 01-06-2014, 10:02 PM         #1804
MaCk- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope thread


Last edited by MaCk-; 01-08-2014 at 03:16 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #1805
Mr Fujaveli 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$22,821 | Props total: 11491 11491
Damn, I just read this whole sh*t over the last three days, ain't get no damn work done lol, lotta bullsh*t in here but some sh*t I can see as being true, good sh*t tho
 4 years ago '06        #1806
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 566 566
wow sh*t is a goat thread.... like said some is true , some a reach, but informative to some extent... I posted some sh*t like 7 years ago in here lol.... for nostalgia purposes going to add a few more lol


1. Spice 1 and Pac were supposed to be the main characters in menace to society... could be BS, but the Hughes brother got jumped showing up to Spice 1's video shoot, and cats from the cast were in a prior Spice 1 Video called Welcome to the Geto..... dude should of asked the cat about it during the interview smh... ... The Hughes brother did say, he slammed 2pac on a car and took his chain before getting the beats lol... another fun fact the director was in his early 20's at the time, kind of crazy

2. Big Mike a replacement member of the Geto Boys, set fire to Lil J's, aka James Prince house before.... non debatable it happened lol

3. Chino Xl and PAc evidentially met up and squashed their beef, before Pac passed... One of the outlawz, forget which one, co-signed it.... sh*t is mad old lol.... their is a more detailed description on it, out their if anybody cares lol.... way to fu*ked up to be doing research...

I'm out, just wanting to drop a few little nuggets, some could be common knowledge, but whatever... classic thread
 01-29-2014, 03:49 PM         #1807
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O Dog 408 said:
Get tha fu*k outta here.... Really!?
Look at this sh*t.Couldnt make it up if i tried

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 01-30-2014, 08:43 AM         #1808
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
long before the east coast vs west coast war that the media overhyped there was the original east vs west.

Azie and them Mobstyle dudes ran down on NWA when back in the days and had Eazy and them under pressure.

Mobstyle thought NWA were studio gangstas and wanted to see if they were about that life...started a whole bunch of disses aimed at NWA.

Revisionists would have you believe NWA was an important group in Hip Hop shedding light on gang violence. However, the reality was, they were studio gangsters nobody respected. i remember back in the day cats used to say this sh*t all the time. What you think CB4 is about?!

Gangsta rap was started to squash the conscience movement on the East Coast. Before NWA, it was all about the Native tongue movement and alike. Gangsta rap inspired violence and separation. Facts B
dawunonli gave props
 
 4 years ago '09        #1809
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 611 611
 KnicksLost said:
long before the east coast vs west coast war that the media overhyped there was the original east vs west.

Azie and them Mobstyle dudes ran down on NWA when back in the days and had Eazy and them under pressure.

Mobstyle thought NWA were studio gangstas and wanted to see if they were about that life...started a whole bunch of disses aimed at NWA.

very true i kno azie personally always says this
 3 years ago '12        #1810
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 4341 4341
Bump/
Suge Knight is an FBI informant. (Ever wonder how he's gotten away with so much sh*t?)
Benzino used to smash his niece & his half sister.
Jigga allegedly got herpes.
Suge Knight used to have homo thugs r*pe n*ggas at the death Row offices.
Max B's cousin is the one who ran Mase out of Harlem.
Haitian Jack still extorts Wyclef.
Jimmy Henchman got Suge shot at Kanye's party.
Jim Jones' dad & uncles died from AIDS (sharing needles).
Suge Knight got away with k!lling his girlfriend.
2pac had one of his nuts shot off in 94 at the Quad Studio.
Jimmy Henchman had Tony Yayo's boy murked for slapping his son.
Jimmy Henchman started the whole G-Unit vs. Game beef.
J. Prince used to slap Floyd Mayweather around when he used to manage him.
Suge Knight k!lled someone in 1987, got off on self defense.
Jazze Pha is on the down low. (You can kind of tell)
Mack 10 married Suge Knight's niece. (FAAAAR drop from TBoz)
Jermaine Dupri used to molest Bow Wow & Kriss Kross.
Birdman allegedly got the Cash Money crew on heroin so they wouldn't know what was up. ($)
Bidman used to molest Lil'Wayne.
Houston (the singer) got gang r*ped in jail or prison sometime after the eye incident.
Dr. Dre is bis3xual or closet gay. (Eazy,Suge & Pac have said so)
Suge said when him, Snoop & Dre were running a train while Snoop was in Dre went in the b00ty hole & grabbed onto Snoops hips. Snoop didn't say sh*t.
2Pac had beef with Snoop & Dre before he died.
Biggie got k!lled by LAPD officers under the orders of Suge's gf at the time. Suge arranged the whole thing though.
Lil'Wayne & Birdman allegedly had to pay T.Rodgers money everytime they were in L.A repping bloods.
Mack 10 is half Mexican.
Plies was in college & got arrested for the first time at age 30.
When Plies was in the hospital one of the nurses said he was different from what he portrays.
Eminem is only 5'7" (ironic how he called Ja a midget)
Suge Knight allegedly had a girl who had AIDS seduce Eazy. Knowing Eazy he's smash & that's how he got AIDS.
The Cam'ron/Jim Jones beef was fake.
Eminem used to get punked in school. & so did Nas.
Tru Life & his brothers are allegedly Latin King affiliates.
Jim Jones is a Nine Trey Blood which T.Rodgers doesn't consider real.
Snoop Dogg was never crip. He used to wear red until Suge told him there are no bloods in Long Beach (at the time) so he had to rep crip.
Dr. Dre has a restraining order on Suge Knight.
Puffy is allegedly terrified of Suge Knight.
Some one from Suge's camp said he (Suge) would give him a Mercedes if he cut off Snoop's hair.
Joe Budden was a dust head & suffered from depression.
Suge Knight slapped Warren G for thinking he had beef with The DOC. When he realized he didn't he said "oh I'm sorry".
Suge Knight allegedly made Jerry Heller's people crawl around like dogs.
Benzino's dad Schnapps was allegedly a soldier for Whitey Bulger. Not a capo like Benzino makes it sound like in his music.
Dr. Dre never smoked weed prior to meeting Snoop Dogg.
Rap-A-Lot Records is a front for cocaine dealing.
Harry O financed death Row & Rap-A-Lot.
Eminem was racist at one point due to how he got treated.
Eminem got beat the fu*k up SO bad his mom sued the school. He later dissed the guy in a song & the guy sued Em.
Biggie was a virgin until 1992.
2pac never smashed Faith Evans.
Irv Gotti & his brother Chris allegedly ran a train on Ashanti.
Puffy got head from a man in his car.
Puffy is bis3xual.
J.Prince squashed the T.I/Lil'Flip beef.
T.I paid Scarface to say he never heard of Lil'Flip.




**Allegedly** -don't quote me on those they might not be true.
 3 years ago '05        #1811
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,643 | Props total: 2175 2175
 J Money 95 said:
Suge Knight allegedly had a girl who had AIDS seduce Eazy. Knowing Eazy he's smash & that's how he got AIDS.

mind blown
 3 years ago '12        #1812
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 4341 4341
 LBoogie2122 said:
mind blown
I know I said allegedly but it makes sense. Either way he was gonna get something sometime
 3 years ago '13        #1813
SpittaAndretti1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$540 | Props total: 9 9
 Yung Chance said:
Look at this sh*t.Couldnt make it up if i tried

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

That sh*t fu*kin deep
 3 years ago '14        #1814
Captain Boogie 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$8,340 | Props total: 3500 3500
 J Money 95 said:
Bump/
Suge Knight is an FBI informant. (Ever wonder how he's gotten away with so much sh*t?)
Benzino used to smash his niece & his half sister.
Jigga allegedly got herpes.
Suge Knight used to have homo thugs r*pe n*ggas at the death Row offices.
Max B's cousin is the one who ran Mase out of Harlem.
Haitian Jack still extorts Wyclef.
Jimmy Henchman got Suge shot at Kanye's party.
Jim Jones' dad & uncles died from AIDS (sharing needles).
Suge Knight got away with k!lling his girlfriend.
2pac had one of his nuts shot off in 94 at the Quad Studio.
Jimmy Henchman had Tony Yayo's boy murked for slapping his son.
Jimmy Henchman started the whole G-Unit vs. Game beef.
J. Prince used to slap Floyd Mayweather around when he used to manage him.
Suge Knight k!lled someone in 1987, got off on self defense.
Jazze Pha is on the down low. (You can kind of tell)
Mack 10 married Suge Knight's niece. (FAAAAR drop from TBoz)
Jermaine Dupri used to molest Bow Wow & Kriss Kross.
Birdman allegedly got the Cash Money crew on heroin so they wouldn't know what was up. ($)
Bidman used to molest Lil'Wayne.
Houston (the singer) got gang r*ped in jail or prison sometime after the eye incident.
Dr. Dre is bis3xual or closet gay. (Eazy,Suge & Pac have said so)
Suge said when him, Snoop & Dre were running a train while Snoop was in Dre went in the b00ty hole & grabbed onto Snoops hips. Snoop didn't say sh*t.
2Pac had beef with Snoop & Dre before he died.
Biggie got k!lled by LAPD officers under the orders of Suge's gf at the time. Suge arranged the whole thing though.
Lil'Wayne & Birdman allegedly had to pay T.Rodgers money everytime they were in L.A repping bloods.
Mack 10 is half Mexican.
Plies was in college & got arrested for the first time at age 30.
When Plies was in the hospital one of the nurses said he was different from what he portrays.
Eminem is only 5'7" (ironic how he called Ja a midget)
Suge Knight allegedly had a girl who had AIDS seduce Eazy. Knowing Eazy he's smash & that's how he got AIDS.
The Cam'ron/Jim Jones beef was fake.
Eminem used to get punked in school. & so did Nas.
Tru Life & his brothers are allegedly Latin King affiliates.
Jim Jones is a Nine Trey Blood which T.Rodgers doesn't consider real.
Snoop Dogg was never crip. He used to wear red until Suge told him there are no bloods in Long Beach (at the time) so he had to rep crip.
Dr. Dre has a restraining order on Suge Knight.
Puffy is allegedly terrified of Suge Knight.
Some one from Suge's camp said he (Suge) would give him a Mercedes if he cut off Snoop's hair.
Joe Budden was a dust head & suffered from depression.
Suge Knight slapped Warren G for thinking he had beef with The DOC. When he realized he didn't he said "oh I'm sorry".
Suge Knight allegedly made Jerry Heller's people crawl around like dogs.
Benzino's dad Schnapps was allegedly a soldier for Whitey Bulger. Not a capo like Benzino makes it sound like in his music.
Dr. Dre never smoked weed prior to meeting Snoop Dogg.
Rap-A-Lot Records is a front for cocaine dealing.
Harry O financed death Row & Rap-A-Lot.
Eminem was racist at one point due to how he got treated.
Eminem got beat the fu*k up SO bad his mom sued the school. He later dissed the guy in a song & the guy sued Em.
Biggie was a virgin until 1992.
2pac never smashed Faith Evans.
Irv Gotti & his brother Chris allegedly ran a train on Ashanti.
Puffy got head from a man in his car.
Puffy is bis3xual.
J.Prince squashed the T.I/Lil'Flip beef.
T.I paid Scarface to say he never heard of Lil'Flip.




**Allegedly** -don't quote me on those they might not be true.
lmaoooo thanks for this sh*t famo I'm dead as fu*k
 3 years ago '09        #1815
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 611 611
 J Money 95 said:
Bump/
Suge Knight is an FBI informant. (Ever wonder how he's gotten away with so much sh*t?)
Benzino used to smash his niece & his half sister.
Jigga allegedly got herpes.
Suge Knight used to have homo thugs r*pe n*ggas at the death Row offices.
Max B's cousin is the one who ran Mase out of Harlem.
Haitian Jack still extorts Wyclef.
Jimmy Henchman got Suge shot at Kanye's party.
Jim Jones' dad & uncles died from AIDS (sharing needles).
Suge Knight got away with k!lling his girlfriend.
2pac had one of his nuts shot off in 94 at the Quad Studio.
Jimmy Henchman had Tony Yayo's boy murked for slapping his son.
Jimmy Henchman started the whole G-Unit vs. Game beef.
J. Prince used to slap Floyd Mayweather around when he used to manage him.
Suge Knight k!lled someone in 1987, got off on self defense.
Jazze Pha is on the down low. (You can kind of tell)
Mack 10 married Suge Knight's niece. (FAAAAR drop from TBoz)
Jermaine Dupri used to molest Bow Wow & Kriss Kross.
Birdman allegedly got the Cash Money crew on heroin so they wouldn't know what was up. ($)
Bidman used to molest Lil'Wayne.
Houston (the singer) got gang r*ped in jail or prison sometime after the eye incident.
Dr. Dre is bis3xual or closet gay. (Eazy,Suge & Pac have said so)
Suge said when him, Snoop & Dre were running a train while Snoop was in Dre went in the b00ty hole & grabbed onto Snoops hips. Snoop didn't say sh*t.
2Pac had beef with Snoop & Dre before he died.
Biggie got k!lled by LAPD officers under the orders of Suge's gf at the time. Suge arranged the whole thing though.
Lil'Wayne & Birdman allegedly had to pay T.Rodgers money everytime they were in L.A repping bloods.
Mack 10 is half Mexican.
Plies was in college & got arrested for the first time at age 30.
When Plies was in the hospital one of the nurses said he was different from what he portrays.
Eminem is only 5'7" (ironic how he called Ja a midget)
Suge Knight allegedly had a girl who had AIDS seduce Eazy. Knowing Eazy he's smash & that's how he got AIDS.
The Cam'ron/Jim Jones beef was fake.
Eminem used to get punked in school. & so did Nas.
Tru Life & his brothers are allegedly Latin King affiliates.
Jim Jones is a Nine Trey Blood which T.Rodgers doesn't consider real.
Snoop Dogg was never crip. He used to wear red until Suge told him there are no bloods in Long Beach (at the time) so he had to rep crip.
Dr. Dre has a restraining order on Suge Knight.
Puffy is allegedly terrified of Suge Knight.
Some one from Suge's camp said he (Suge) would give him a Mercedes if he cut off Snoop's hair.
Joe Budden was a dust head & suffered from depression.
Suge Knight slapped Warren G for thinking he had beef with The DOC. When he realized he didn't he said "oh I'm sorry".
Suge Knight allegedly made Jerry Heller's people crawl around like dogs.
Benzino's dad Schnapps was allegedly a soldier for Whitey Bulger. Not a capo like Benzino makes it sound like in his music.
Dr. Dre never smoked weed prior to meeting Snoop Dogg.
Rap-A-Lot Records is a front for cocaine dealing.
Harry O financed death Row & Rap-A-Lot.
Eminem was racist at one point due to how he got treated.
Eminem got beat the fu*k up SO bad his mom sued the school. He later dissed the guy in a song & the guy sued Em.
Biggie was a virgin until 1992.
2pac never smashed Faith Evans.
Irv Gotti & his brother Chris allegedly ran a train on Ashanti.
Puffy got head from a man in his car.
Puffy is bis3xual.
J.Prince squashed the T.I/Lil'Flip beef.
T.I paid Scarface to say he never heard of Lil'Flip.




**Allegedly** -don't quote me on those they might not be true.
 3 years ago '12        #1816
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 4341 4341
N/a


Last edited by J Money 95; 06-14-2016 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: N/A
 3 years ago '11        #1817
DoobieSnax213 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 3707 3707
Rap-A-Lot records is not only a front for dealing coke but they also dabble in human trafficking. Not surprised cuz sadly, houston is a major international port for such trafficking
 3 years ago '12        #1818
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 4341 4341
 DoobieSnax213 said:
Rap-A-Lot records is not only a front for dealing coke but they also dabble in human trafficking. Not surprised cuz sadly, houston is a major international port for such trafficking
Allegedly
Morris Bestnut gave props
 
 3 years ago '12        #1819
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 4341 4341
 LBoogie2122 said:
sommore


-Rza and k!llah Sin and another fam member went to see 50 perform after How To Rob and 50 got wind of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform, I have heard this one several times.

-Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

-A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

*****EDIT*****I thought it was keith that snuffed P out in front of his people at the Tunnel.(shrugs)

-When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody in RSO Crew (possibly Benzino) walked up to Nas and sonned him by knocking his baseball cap off of his head.

-Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.

-Kool Herc was shot around 78 or something.

-Grandmaster Caz wrote Rappers Delight.

-Pharrel use to carry records around for Teddy Riley.

-Benzino forced Mays to give him part ownership of the source. There are legends of Benzino and his people tying up Mays in his own closet.

-Benzino actually one of the main reasons why Boston had such a small homicide rate in the late 90's, the Feds put UC's on every block and had a lot crazy ish going on so Benzino got a lot of the heads of the bigger gangs together to unite so that not everyone get locked up. That saw the murder lessen and the Boston police taken credit for "doing away with crime in a big city".

-Freddie Foxxx did put Benzino in check on tour with the Flava Unit. Benzino was acting up and Foxxx pulled something out.

-The entire city of Boston was blacklisted back in the day by the industry due to crowds and Boston rappers and thugs attending shows just to cause problems. Every rapper from Audio Two to Biggie had either a bottle smashed across their head on stage or their show cancelled due to a shooting. To this day very few rappers do shows in the Boston hoods because of it.

-MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

-Grimm also admitted that he came in third at the World Supremecy battle in 93, losing to SuperNat who won but that he was also involved in a shooting earlier in the day.

-Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

-Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison I believe.

-A boston beatboxer by the name of A-Train is said to have beaten BizMarkie, Dana Dane, and K-solo in a battle back in 88.

-Jay-z was told by Scarface to change Reasonable Doubt because he actually named names of dealers.

-Fat Joe gave Guru a place to live for awhile.

-Guru didnt leave boston in the best of terms which is why the early of stages of his carrear boston did not play a big part. Gang Starr originally started in Boston and had a few emcees in it. Guru left for NY and took the name without people knowing.

-Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped.

-JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

-suge beating the sh*t out of snoop's/ dre homies cause they were using that phone that harry o had an exclusive phone line... and the dudes saying saying to suge "hey we roll wit dr. dre"! first sign of dre holding no weight

-LL Cool J was cool with Alpo and many other rappers had drug ties then.

-Tupac did have some of his enemies k!lled.

-Eazy-E was from a very middle class family so was Ice cube they weren't thugs

-Some people in death Row got r*ped in the building.

-Suge doesnt like game because he expose some of death Row business (stuff about Harry-O) and because he is not really blood.

-The reason Sheek wasn't around much after LOX split from Bad boy cause he was clearing up cases he had.

-The real reason Mase left hip hop & Harlem is because of heavy extortion, not an epiphany from god
 LBoogie2122 said:
more

few more rumors and facts
Eddie Murphy lets Johnny gill sleep in his bathhouse to this day because he's broke

Jaheim is in fact gay, i hear he was spotted in atlanta arguing with his boyfriend over dropping his purse or something in the middle of the street :thefu*k:

FACT: as if i had to tell u, i hear from an insider source that Queen Latifah is certified 100% dyke, she just hasent announced it yet

FACT: ghostface k!lla has a brother still living in staten island, poor, with hardly a pot to p!ss in, and no support from his well off brother, its true 'cause i used to kno him, names Brian

Kanye West produced some of THE best hits for bad boy back in the day and Deric D-Dot Angeletti was taking all the credit for production because kanye was under him-i heard this many times

I heard Lil kim's on/off boyfriend is a hardened k!ller and tried to take out sombody in jersey i forget who, i think 50 cent

Artists who i heard were pus*y, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron(still my man tho)
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY
Allen iverson's been robbed many times
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago
DMX, i heard its all a front for image
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup
Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.
Jadakiss

Artists i heard were thorough and why
Styles p- one news story i heard is that somebody tried to rob him back during the free the lox campaign, shot the man DEAD and got off on self defense

Cormega-I've heard for YEARS this cat has sh*t on lock in some places in brooklyn and queens

Ghostface & Cappadonna- Reason ghostface wore a mask in the early days is because he was wanted for robbery when the wu 1st blew up, Cappadonna owned some drug houses here on Staten island for a little while after he got money, i dont know if they're still in business

Fat Joe- i dont know any real stories but i hear things

Game-only what i hear from HIS camp, he's been shot 5 times in the chest they say.

Cashmoney CEO's Brian and Baby Williams have a brother who's LEGENDARY in new orleans, now serving 500 some odd years in jail for various murders, this is true, they do have a bro in jail who is hardcore and a lifer
 07-02-2014, 06:50 PM         #1820
jebusnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
No...

He Was A Wanna Be Blood When He Went To death Row.
Snoop Is A Name Crips Call Bloods.
Dogg Is What Bloods Started Callin Each Other.
Hence - Snoop Dogg

And It Doesn't Say Swooooooooooop You Dumbass Broad.
It Says Snoooooooooooooooooooooop It Goes With The Effect On The Beat.
Let me clarify this once and for all snoop dogg got his name from watching charlie brown a lot when he was younger so his mom started calling him snoopy and so did everyone else and for short they called him snoop don't believe me look up who wants to be a millionaire snoop dogg he says it himself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
Sep 21 - woman fatally shoots sleeping boyfriend - uses machete to chop up his..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Diaper Booty Or Blessed? 🤔
62 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - 15-Year-Old gives birth to NJ Detective's Baby......yep
119 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Stephen Jackson: KD is an egg avatar now. I have no respect for him
124 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy