Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9 years ago '06        #1461
Exxo 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 0 0
 Adrianl said:
I dont know if this has been posted yet but r. kelly tried to payoff his brother in exchange for his brother saying it was him in the video instead of r. but his brother wouldn't have any of that.
yeah theres a video floating around with his bro airing him out
 9 years ago '04        #1462
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,738 | Props total: 75 75
good thread homie
 9 years ago '04        #1463
notoriousthugzz 40 heat pts40
space
space
$17,805 | Props total: 233 233
this sh*ts aight but why the fu*k do you got rumors and facts put together in one post.
you should have them seperated... this is how more rumors get started cuz now n*ggas gonna go tell others rumors and not the facts
 9 years ago '05        #1464
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1719 1719
 notoriousthugzz said:
this sh*ts aight but why the fu*k do you got rumors and facts put together in one post.
you should have them seperated... this is how more rumors get started cuz now n*ggas gonna go tell others rumors and not the facts

what makes the thread great is most or just about all were answered with good responses, oh you thought i had the fact & events answer key? shiiiiit i read this thread thru with my eyes poppin out just like the next man

:wow: :wow: :wow:
 07-28-2007, 12:28 AM         #1465
813ballin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've heard some of that sh*t but not all
 9 years ago '04        #1466
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 150 150
 (619)309-6449 said:
-Trick Trick is the CEO of G-unit Midwest
wtf
 08-02-2007, 08:10 AM         #1467
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick Trick sound mad deep lmao to bad nobody bout his sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #1468
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
The Game came to the Uk and was with UK rapper Mike GLC. Game was acting like a typical American(Im the best, you cant fu*k with me etc etc) and tried to boy off Mike GLC, Mike switched and started shouting to one of his boys "Gimme my shank, gimme my fu*king shank" and Game ran outta there shook
Yeah yeah i saw that sh*t, had that "blood" runnin for his limo and sh*t. Plus he was bodied up lil bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #1469
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 3 3
Stat Quo graduated from the University of Florida with degrees in International Business and Economics…
David Banner was the president of the SGA at Southern University where he graduated, he also an Alpha.
 08-18-2007, 05:40 PM         #1470
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dude that made "Ay Bay Bay" used to judge spelling B's for a living.
 08-18-2007, 10:22 PM         #1471
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
The dude that made "Ay Bay Bay" used to judge spelling B's for a living.
WHAT? HE 18 YEARS OLD
 9 years ago '07        #1472
ps1ch 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
good sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #1473
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 1 1
 cleavon15 said:
yeah even fat joe talking about it. "tell everybody the truth why you dont drink cristal no more n*gga. pun hit you over the head w/ that sh*t"
isnt this what puns rapping about on 100% ? thats what i always a.ssumed.

"the desert or the shotty, whatever you the body that chose to be the dumb n***a at the party, too much bacardi startin speakin dumb, then you tried to snuff joe, musta been puerto rican rum" i couldve sworn i read somewhere that line was directed at jay for what happened in the club that night..
could be wrong..
 9 years ago '04        #1474
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 150 150
Pistol Atkins has a Jeezy diss where he acuses jeezy of stealing his style even tho pistol atkins stole the franchise boyz style, he even jacked one of their beats for his only hit song in my D hat

russell simmons himself said detroit has talent, but most detroit artists dont live long enough to make it big

tone tone is in the official video and song of deelishis(flavor of love)' rumpshaker

trick trick is co owner of club plan b in detroit

Last edited by XxC4xX; 09-07-2007 at 03:47 AM..
 09-16-2007, 06:08 PM         #1475
FlamezBundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats Crazy
 9 years ago '07        #1476
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,771 | Props total: 92 92
Dylan is the best rapper of all time.

Lil Wayne first met DJ Khaled at age 11 in a New Orleans music store.
 9 years ago '05        #1477
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
maybe true -
i remember reading,maybe on allhiphop, that the guy who shot gravy outside hot 97 was a up and coming rapper named murder (uncle murder)

for sure true -
dmx had his house raided by cops in teaneck, nj when they got complaints about the amount of dogs he had, when the house was entered by the cops, they found 19 pits in terrible condition running around the house with dog sh*t and p!ss everywhere, also crack pipes and empty viles were found, x wasn't home so he found a round about way of getting the charges put on somebody else

uncle luke (from 2 live crew) said on howard stern that he has paid miami football players, during their hayday in the 90's
he also said that on stage during a show he had 4 of the fab 5 (webber, rose, etc.). the show as in detroit and was when they were in school. the ballers got head on stage from luke's back up dancers, then went back to his hotel and they had a golden shower party where they put the girl on a glass table and pissed all over her. this information can also be found in uncle lukes audio book.

those rumors about big and pac being k!lled by crips is all bull sh*t made up by a reporter from the la times in an attempt to stir sh*t up. big's mom is suing the sh*t outta them for it

after just blaze blew up, he started playing video games for 24 hours at a clip until it got to the point where he really wasn't making any music and jay talked to him and got him back in the lab

its true that cam pulled out a gun on a doctor in the ER. he was having terrible pains in his stomach everytime he ate and drank, and each time he went to the hospital they would tell him something different, and never treated him properly. he eventually got fed up and pull a nine out on the doc as he was trying to leave, and he told him that he wasn't going anywhere until cam got a proper diagnosis

when 50 got shot up he retreated with his baby mother and son to the pocono's and began working out hard. the gym he was working out at was a known spot to pick up steroids.

back during the paid in full era in harlem, just for mentioning his name on a mixtape, alpo would give the dj a knot of money

not hip hop related - frank lucas (guy american gangster is based on) said that while he was still in the game, he would have his sh*t brought in via play from vietnam. his sh*t never had to go through customs because he would pack plane's that were carrying the dead bodies of soldiers k!lled in the war with his dope, knowing these planes weren't checked when they came through customs. he even had a plane that henry kissinger was on full of dope, crazy.
 9 years ago '06        #1478
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,576 | Props total: 4 4
lol @ eric b.
 10-23-2007, 04:29 PM         #1479
DJBigK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keith Murray is a crackhead... i heard that and he dont know how to handle with alcoholic drinks... he got battled very hard at Hamburg down here in Germany:

Also he was lying like dead in the corner after the show couz of drinkin 2 much!
 11-24-2007, 01:40 PM         #1480
bgman0600 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know for a fact that the justi ice shotgun ish is true and that mc shan saved poet's life. it wasn't because he dissed krs, he directly dissed just ice. i also heard that it was just ice, not krs one that threw pm dawn off the stage too.

and it wasn't eric b that ran g rap off it was bill blass. i would've ran too! lol

mase damn sure got ran off

lil kim's ex man bodied the dude that shot 50 for other reasons

zulu nation was ready to do wrex and effects in after their people (not them) jumped q-tip. I heard bambataa calmed that down

of course caz wrote rapper's delight. they spell out his name (casanova) on the song

pharrel was under teddy that's true

that paid in full picture is one of the most gangster pictures ever. it's supreme magnetic, bill blass, kool g rap, 50 cent (i think), and some other dudes. that was fort greene gangsta right there.

And one I heard Biggie once slapped the sh*t outta puffy in front of DJ Enuff. allegedly, enuff told someone it was over money. dj enuff was the producer of one of the get money remixes at the time

supposedly, big meech from bmf k!lled puff's bodyguard wolf in atl over a confrontation about a female

and eric b. was/is a certified gangsta and that paid in full/fort greene crew terrified a lot of dudes in the rap game and out

Last edited by bgman0600; 11-24-2007 at 01:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
167 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
2 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy