Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

07-01-2006, 04:39 PM         #1221
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is a sucka lmfao
 07-01-2006, 04:44 PM         #1222
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Bizzy Bone had a rap battle with Jay-Z (before he blew up) and beat him

Not True, it was with Twista outside a club in Chicago....Bizzy slayed Twista...when Bizzy was just 16 with Bone.Inc (same crew-diff name) and that created bad blood between Bone and Twista for years to come...until Lazy squashed (as seen in the Beef dvd)
 07-04-2006, 01:27 AM         #1223
stud152 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looking out
 10 years ago '05        #1224
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
Capone (of Capone-N-Noreaga) and Ron Artest are cousins
 10 years ago '98        #1225
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,014 | Props total: 768 768
5 days ago was this threads 1 year anniversary
 10 years ago '05        #1226
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1719 1719
 ronnie said:
5 days ago was this threads 1 year anniversary

yessir! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #1227
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Oh I see what happened...lol I said Premier had DJ'd for Insane Clown Posse. Well I'm reading an interview with him right now circa '98 where he talks about ICP: the Inner Circle Posse, NOT the shockrap white boys from Detroit. My bad.
 10 years ago '05        #1228
Sco Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,338 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Hyphy707 said:
Back in 1995, KMEL's Summer Jam got cancelled due to brawls backstage, that actually started between E-40 & B.I.G. word was that E feezy smacked him up and Too $hort tried to stick up for Biggie. That's why Biggie had him on his albums. Biggie even appeared on a Cell Block Complilation wit hella unknown bay n*ggaz.
naw that aint happen...the supposed rumor is that when Biggie was here a week before he was k!lled, big was followed by a group of cars who surrounded him when he got to his destination, handed him a cellphone with E-40 on the other end, 40 told him to leave...so he did...but that's probably mostly fairy tales, but some tied to sic wid it and one of BIG's boys co-signed the story...i can't remember who it was though, BIG's DJ forgot dude's name...DJ ENuff? sh*t don't remember...

and another interesting fact, last years Summer Jam was the last atleast for a while...there was a stabbing and riots and a homicide all from the concert...i was there, it was maney as fu*k...all the Bay artists were on stage, and could be found in the crowd throughout...and the only non-Bay artist that actually went into the crowd and showed love was David Banner...he was walking around like a fan with a Bay Area shirt on most of the concert in the crowd and sh*t...

Hyphy707 said:
JT Tha Bigga Figga still walks around the streets of Fillmore by himself like an O.G.
not just the 'moe, JT be all over the place...every hood you can catch him, by himself...i lightweight know him just from seeing him around

Hyphy707 said:
Messy Marv walks wit a cane, because he was at a spot and got set up and some n*ggaz came to murk him out, so he jumped out a 3 story building and took off, broken hip and all.
he also crashed on a motorcycle around the same time, so his arm was in a cast for a while...for a year he was just messed up, then he went to jail for a lil bid....mess is cool folx though

Hyphy707 said:
The Game released his first albums after JT The Bigga Figga signed him to the original "Black Wall Street" somehow Game bought the rights to the name off of him.
yup, if it wasn't for JT The Bigga Figga, Sean T, or any of them, the Game wouldn't be nothing...i knew who The Game was in like 02...

Hyphy707 said:
Obie Trice and Eminem ain't liked out here also, cuz Obie tried to diss San Francisco on the radio station in SF saying that Frisco was a "fag city"
his real quote was that he had to "walk with his back to the wall" in San Francisco...as in don't get r*ped

Hyphy707 said:
3 of the 5 members of RBL posse have been k!lled in Hunters Point, San Fran.
Mister Cee and Hitman, who else?

Hyphy707 said:
Game got ran out of the famous music store Moses Music out in East Oakland, at a signing while he was beefing wit Yukmouth. n*ggaz ran up on him and him and his whole crew ran out the back door. He ain't been back in the hood out here since.
and San Quinn had his back...which made Yuk and Quinn take a few jabs at eachother on some mixtape tracks, but they never said eachother's names...and they have since squashed it
 07-13-2006, 12:15 AM         #1229
jasonwblq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real hip hop wensdays 10pm till 2 am on now for another hr wwww.wblqfm.com we are a full service station only hip hop when i am on every wensday holla
 07-13-2006, 12:15 AM         #1230
jasonwblq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tired been on for 3 hrs...lol
 07-17-2006, 03:08 AM         #1231
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
Cashmoney CEO's Brian and Baby Williams have a brother who's LEGENDARY in new orleans, now serving 500 some odd years in jail for various murders, this is true, they do have a bro in jail who is hardcore and a lifer
this is true i forgot his name tho. he was in the original hotboys, a street gang not a rap group. he handed the name over to them cuz all the other 3 members were dead and he was in jail. baby and slim got bout 20 brothers and sisters put together.
 07-17-2006, 03:11 AM         #1232
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac auditioned for the role of bubba in forest gump..
 10 years ago '06        #1233
ajcrunk 
space
space
$221 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t is CRAZY ... good though
 10 years ago '06        #1234
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$915 | Props total: 7 7
Propz for starting this forum, you cat's got some good info
 10 years ago '05        #1235
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 645 645
nas havin s3x wit jigga??? now thats bulshyt right there :thumbsdow :banghead: :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #1236
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
man some shyt i watched a couple of nights ago, tupac was a back up dancer, n studied ballet n shyt like dat.
 10 years ago '05        #1237
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
space
yoo wats that song on the beef 3 cd called, shyt was bumpin in the back ground in teh 50 cent bang em smurf beef, when 50 goes like" am like God to you n*ggas"
 10 years ago '05        #1238
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
wow..its still goin:applause:
 07-28-2006, 03:46 PM         #1239
Gonsalves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knew most of that
 07-30-2006, 10:25 PM         #1240
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

2nd verse...ghostface punching mase lol
Home      

most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
167 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
2 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy