Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
153 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
28 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

03-20-2006, 07:02 PM         #1141
anticon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #1142
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,827 | Props total: 97 97
lol @ the n*gga that said living in a 700 dollar apartment ain't hood. dipsh*t
 04-02-2006, 10:31 PM         #1143
wordsworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the best threads ever
 11 years ago '05        #1144
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 799 799
 stitch said:
-Detroit rap group D12 (except Eminem) jumped local rappers Esham and TNT. It was D12 and allegedly 10+ members of their security which led to them all getting kicked off the Warped Tour.

-Eminem and ICP beef? Supposedly what Eminem said about running ICP out of a bar and shooting at their van with paintballs isn't true. Actually it's widely believed that's bullsh*t. When Eminem was a nobody back in Detroit he was giving out flyers for some lame a.ss party and had a section called "Will show up. Maybe." and I.C.P. was on there. ICP didn't like this and told him they wouldn't show. Also Em never held a gun up to ICP. It was ICP's road manager.
ICP was there, eminem pulled a gun on them, they even admitted bein there
 11 years ago '06        #1145
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
i thought he pistol whipped one of them
 11 years ago '05        #1146
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 799 799
na he pistol whipped a bouncer he saw kissin his bi*ch kim, i'm not sure if they were married at the time but he heard she was at a club/bar or sumtin and waited for her to come out and saw her kissin some bouncer, he pistol whipped the dude and started f!ghtin a bunch of bouncers and got jumped,
 11 years ago '05        #1147
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 9 9
deathrow VS No Limit

deathrow (with Suge still behind bars) released the 2 disc compilation 'The Chronic 2000' which also took shots at Dre and set out to destroy everyone affiliated with Snoop and Dre's crediblity. With songs like 'Easy 2 Be A Soldier When There Ain't No War' (No Limit had repeatedly stated that they were soldiers in the No Limit Army with Master P being the colonel) performed by 2Pac clone - Tha Realest, and other songs such as 'Top Dogg Cindafella' - a complete bite from Snoop's hit of the exact same rhyme pattern, lyrics, and beat performed by Snoop clone - Topp Dogg, deathrow went on to call No Limit biters and fake soldiers (much like Cash Money did) throughout late 98 to early 2000.

As is also deathrow's style, when No Limit started to die down in 2000, deathrow stopped dissing and most of their artists left yet again. Suge, however, stated numerous times he doesnt respect Master P and his music, and also Snoop Dogg for being "a bi*ch". No Limit never responded to deathrow, only calling out haters out with generic songs aimed at nobody in particular. Though not a highly publicized beef, the song "Easy 2 Be A Soldier..." pushed the album to gold and slightly derailed No Limit's crediblity by calling out C-murder for blatantly biting 2Pac and Master P for being a "fake thug"
 04-06-2006, 10:40 PM         #1148
Blocker4400 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is some interesting sh*t for sure.

Thanks for the info.
 04-07-2006, 12:57 AM         #1149
Jwiggidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick Daddy get'en jumped my on stage by Trick Trick and his click from Detroit. pus*y hasn't came back here yet. LOL
 04-07-2006, 06:56 PM         #1150
DTHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
easy man i do it too
Who talkin bout they got weight up in canada... Drop me a few brick in T-dot! and confirm dat paperwork fool! I stay in da Bricks homey... 416-str-8 DT-ALLDAY!
 04-07-2006, 07:06 PM         #1151
DTHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
dont try to school me just 'cause you saw that documentary

'cause most of yall never even heard about 50 cent from forte green before it came out

tell me how its false doggie

what does alpo from harlem have to do wit 50 from brooklyn?

back in the early days of hiphop, rappers & drug dealers were much closer than you think
sh*t like irv gotti & supreme mcgriff were common back in the day, money laundering or in other words turning dirty money clean, rap was the hustle back in the day kid!

regardless of what old time rappers say now, they were gettin paid decent money back in the day,its just that they wasent makin millions on albums & tours like it is now, dana dane,kool mo dee,& big daddy kane used to be the trendsetters like jigga or usher is now, krs-one used to have some fly a.ss whips, big a.ss dookie jewelery wasent cheap back then & sh*ts wasent hollow either
I concur wit dis! KRS-1 was heavy b4 he turned into a conscious elder. Criminal Minded wasnt no joke clown album. BDP Wasnt no joke squad. Just-Ice wuz a Badmon! But now lookin back, I tink even then u had squads dat wuz real and sum dats wuz realer than othas... In the end, all of emms wuz makin cake!
 04-07-2006, 07:14 PM         #1152
DTHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
-Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader

I thought the original 50 Cent robbed Rakim?
Nah the orginal 50 wuz on da paid in full album, look at the back... they all peoples... but da 50 kid wuz wild... From da stories on da street go, he would flip on anybody at anytyme... lol... Real Badmon!
 04-07-2006, 07:28 PM         #1153
DTHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
The people behind murder INC actually held weight when PIF posse was running things

AZ supposedly fu*ked lil kim & foxy brown, tupac was known to be boning jada pinkett & quincy jones daughter

game claims he caught his 1st body on march 4 1994

its rumored that fat joe personally buck fifty'ed cuban link

fat joe writes 25% of his lyrics he has a team of ghostwriters

lloyd banks isnt 21, he's 29

monica & young buck might of hooked up

the beef connection:::::

Jay Z and Nas had a battle. Nas dissed Angie Martinez who is on Jay's dikk. Angie Martinez is an unofficial member of the Terror Squad who is headed by Fat Joe who has worked with Nas many times. Fat Joe has been throwing subliminals at Jay Z throughout his whole career. There were claims that Big Pun smashed Jay over the head with a bottle. When Big Pun died Fat Joe 150ed Cuban Linx. The only person that helped Cuban was Remy who recently battled Lady Luck. Lady Luck has worked with Ali Vegas alot who has took shots at Clue & Desert Storm. Stack Bundles who is on DS has been dissing 50 Cent & Ali Vegas in recent freestyles. Joe Budden who is also down with Desert Storm has been dissing 50 Cent and G Unit who is home of The Game. The Game recorded a track with Stack Bundles where this all started. Joe Budden's freestyle over Where Im From was connected to Beanie Sigel's & Jim Jones freestyle over the same beat. Jim Jones has "tied his flat in a knot" with Game. The Game has some type of beef with Memphis Bleek who is part of the ROC team just as Jim Jones. The Game recorded the Certified Gangsta remix with Lil Flip. Camron and Memphis Bleek both worked with TI who now has beef with Lil Flip. Lil Flip was on Ludacris's album and they both claim to have beef with TI. TI has worked with 8 Ball & MJG and were in their last video along with Ludacris.

Dis is sum crazy shyt! dis thread has me on here for the past 2hours tryna read all of this!
 04-07-2006, 07:38 PM         #1154
DTHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GR2004 said:
almost true,They where recording 4,3,2,1 and Canibus said something like ''Lemme borrow the mic'' (from LL's arm),and LL didn't like that,so Canibus had to re-write his verse.
Yeah dat part is tru... L.L. MADE HIM RE-WRITE HIS VERSE CUZ CANNIBUS'S VERSE SCARRED DAT WHOLE TRACK!
 04-08-2006, 12:54 AM         #1155
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^canibus' line was

ayo meth where yo gods at? (reffering to the wu)
ayo red where yo squad at? (referring to his def squad)
ayo LL is that a mic on yo arm?
lemme borrow that

LL hypersensitive a.ss became offended, and canibus was rookie and therefore an easy target, LL underestimated him.

LL also had to redo his verso on fatty girl after he heard luda's verse and thought the sh*t was tighter than his
 04-12-2006, 08:07 AM         #1156
panama_slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah good sh*t, I also found it funny about Jay-Z
 04-12-2006, 12:08 PM         #1157
mr_atl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Hip Hop Radio Show

Mr Magic, Whbi Fm, 1979
 11 years ago '05        #1158
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
damn this thread still goin???....
 04-12-2006, 06:33 PM         #1159
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
Forever and ever baby
 11 years ago '05        #1160
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1719 1719
 darquecinnamon said:

dont hate congratulate babycakes

this aint just the greatest thread on boxden, its the greatest hip hop thread
E -V-E-R

hehe haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

:applause:

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 04-12-2006 at 09:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy