Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2006, 05:22 AM         #1061
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
Sticky Fingaz was sign to Aftermath....was gonna have a hot album commin out and was spose to be on Dr Dre chronic 2001 but universal offer him a deal which sticky left aftermath to universal and his album flopped
Yeah he was gonna sign to Aftermath, coz Dre really wanted to work with him. Universal offered him more money...

Black Trash is a great album, but it didn't sell hardly anything (due to HUGE bootlegging amongst other things). Poor decision Sticky... poor decision....
 01-04-2006, 06:57 PM         #1062
tggs21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it!

Big pun hittin' Jay-Z over the head?! -that's hilarious

**Here's another on Benzino:
At the Miami nightspot - Prive, Benzino had his chain yapped by some dude. The guys took off running, but security quickly grabbed him. The security in VIP later found the fist medallion and took it to the pawn shop. His piece wasn't worth more than $200. It was a bunch of metals all melt together, not platinum and ice worth $25,000.

I can claim to that.
 01-05-2006, 12:28 AM         #1063
Big Fame 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a great thread, thanks everyone for some great stories
 11 years ago '04        #1064
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,558 | Props total: 1170 1170
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
(13)on that skit on ready to die with BIG and lil kim were she was yelling crazy sh*t like"you kentucky fried chicken eating butter biscuit mothaf*cka" they were supposedly fu*king....they really were.the producer easy mo bee said big told him and the engineers to tape newspaper all over the booths window and kim and big went in there and did their thing.at one point some newspaper slid off the booth and an engineer caught kim's legs in the air and a crazy look at big's mount rushmore crack easy mo bee fell off his studio chair laughing and they finished the skit and it now a classic.....1.....

damn i got crazy more but my break is over .........1
easy moe bee said that they used chairs and sh*t to create that sound...

He said they werent really fu*kin and that big told kim to go all out dissin him... It took them a lot of cuts too.

I read this in XXL mag.
 01-07-2006, 01:33 AM         #1065
T.ReX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

^^^ahahahahahaha^^^
 11 years ago '05        #1066
ondareal 
space
space
$2,327 | Props total: 108 108
 str8_akademiks said:
easy moe bee said that they used chairs and sh*t to create that sound...

He said they werent really fu*kin and that big told kim to go all out dissin him... It took them a lot of cuts too.

I read this in XXL mag.
sounds more realistic
 01-08-2006, 11:18 PM         #1067
DeNfaCta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great thread props to boi for startin this sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #1068
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 0 0
most of the prop getting their style from the figgas is bulsh*t
 01-11-2006, 08:04 PM         #1069
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
this part of the thread was taken from an old thread @ sohh, i read it a long time ago & this sh*t was so interesting, i had to add it to my favorites :D

if menacesquad is on here, major props

Some of these are rumors, and some are very true

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

-"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

-2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys.

-"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

-Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.

-Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.

-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

-Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.

-Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

-Johnny Juice did all Terminator X's cuts on the Public Enemy albums.

Kool Keith met Godfather Don outside some industry event that both of them weren't allowed entry to. They snuck in through a back window and then hung out for the next month or so recording the 'Don produced tracks on "the 4 horsemen" and, of course, all the classic Cenobites tracks.

-Just Ice was a prime suspect in a murder case.

-Just Ice turned up in Queens on Poet's block after the two Rockwell Noel & The Poet tracks dissing Krs One, Red Alert and Ms. Melodie with a shotgun and waited for Poet to come out. Needless to say, Poet stayed in the crib that day.

-DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin.

-Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader".

-Rakim recorded a dis cut aimed at 'Kane for "let the rhythm hit 'em" and had a verse on the title track itself aimed at him. 'Kane heard about this and called Rakim to squash it and Rakim went on to scrap the track and remove the verse.

-Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's.

-Diamond D and his old late 80's group Ultimate Force with Master Rob recorded a full album with Jazzy Jay which has never been heard.

-A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

-Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes. ****EDIT***^^^^^very true^^^^^

-Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

- Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behe@d MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.

- Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio.
"Ya'll don't write, you pay for airplays and rhymes of the month
A risin' star, I don't respect you cuz I do my own stunts
The rap world is run by morons, dudes who don't get it
that's why I simplify and cater to the dimwitted"

I remember that Wrecks and Tribe sh*t. I'm from St. Nicholas ave. The PJ's are a block over on 8th. Aquil (A-Plus) is my old head. He's the one who duffed Q-tip out. They wanted Phife but he ran and left his homies. A year later another member from Wrecks named Brandon Mitchell (B-Doggs) got k!lled on 95th street over a bi*ch while sitting in Teddy Riley's Jeep.
 01-11-2006, 08:10 PM         #1070
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYcrepa said:
I remember that Wrecks and Tribe sh*t. I'm from St. Nicholas ave. The PJ's are a block over on 8th. Aquil (A-Plus) is my old head. He's the one who duffed Q-tip out. They wanted Phife but he ran and left his homies. A year later another member from Wrecks named Brandon Mitchell (B-Doggs) got k!lled on 95th street over a bi*ch while sitting in Teddy Riley's Jeep.
In regards to the "Paid In Full Album cover" 'Po was not on the cover, neither was Fritz. They are from my 'hood. 50 was on there but it was k!ller Ben, Supreme and Justice from Brooklyn.
 11 years ago '05        #1071
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
true facts...just from sh*t i know about here in virginia some of our local artists

pushaT and malice (clipse) are not twins, or even that close in age. one is six years older than the other. the one with the low cut is around 34 and has a son who's in the 8th or 9th grade. the other one with cornrows is about 28. they live in a big a.ss house. i think the younger cat has a box porsche and the other has a black hummer. have seen them driving it with my own eyes.

lord willing was not their first album. they had a big single out here called "the funeral" on an album called "exclusive audio footage" which was never officially released because of heavy bootlegging on the street and even more on the internet.

they are no taller than about 5'6 each.

the younger n*gga in the clipse was a hustler, but the older one apparently went to morehouse college. real studious type of n*gga

nicole wray and missy are from the same city portsmouth virginia. nicole is signed to rocafella now, but we still see her out here driving the same old a.ss bmw. missy has a big a.ss mansion out the beach with a sh*tload of cars same thing with pharell. pharell is from virginia beach, magoo is from portsmouth, and i believe timbaland is from richmond and moved to 757 area later on.

pharell really does skateboard its not just an image i've seen him actually go outside on the ramps and skateboard with my own two eyes. pharell is also no taller than 5'6 and wears the same sh*t in the videos in real life. chains included nothing is rented

missy was in a group called sista way back in early 90's k!lled mad talent shows when they went to wilson high school back when that was still up. all of them were ugly as hell though, i still to this day dont know how she made it big time, aside from all the ghostwriting and producing she does.

teddy riley and the superblack n*gga from blackstreet are from and live in virginia beach virginia. they have a studio on princess anne road which i belive is shared with pharell. again...no taller than 5'6. i've personally seen them many times saw them in a bowling alley looking like children with girlfriends. no body guards or anything.
 01-14-2006, 06:32 AM         #1072
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teddy and his brother Markell are from MY BLOCK. 132nd street. I'm from St. Nicholas Avenue and they are from the projects (St. Nicholas Houses) on 8th Avenue. They moved to V.A. after Brandon was murdered (God bless the dead). People don't know Ted was an official gangsta n*gga when I was comin' up. Rich Porter was his main dude. You're right though, he's mad short and that's why people close to hiom call him Little Man.
 01-14-2006, 11:19 AM         #1073
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
yeah in XXL it said after he was shot in 2000/2001 he started writing in hospital because he had nothng else to do...

dunno if it has been said but, grandmaster flash is a certified electrician and invented the mixer...
He didn't invent the mixer, but he did improve the mixer by adding the cue function, thus enabling you to hear the other channel while one channel was playing. That's how he was able to do "Grandmaster Flash on the Wheels of Steel".
 01-17-2006, 08:58 AM         #1074
m00k24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of the sh*t i heard was tru but if im not mistaken didnt jigga approach the getting smaked or whatever issue on the black album?
 01-21-2006, 12:59 PM         #1075
Timbo**#1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are some Good facts
 01-21-2006, 07:20 PM         #1076
backdafucup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol to sum of the facts. Props for the originator of the post and those supplying the facts thereafter.
 11 years ago '04        #1077
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 0 0
 (619)309-6449 said:
-LL has been offered jay-z's current position at def jam but has refused several times

- the majority of Ny rap/hip-hop artist are of islander decent:

B.I.G.: 100% jaimaican
Jay-z: Father was jaimaican
lloyd banks: 1/2 puerto rican and black
remy ma: mauritina(sp)?
havoc- 1/2 jaimaican
rhianna-barbados
word...i neva knew havoc was part jamaican :rasta:
 11 years ago '06        #1078
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.
-Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

those are both funny as hell.....to believe or not, that is the question.

the big pun sh*t and jay-z i could see tho
 11 years ago '06        #1079
Mrnice 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
got damn, just spent 4 hours readin this, i need a girlfriend
 01-28-2006, 06:04 AM         #1080
probl3m_child 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walterroan said:
#1 riverside is pus*y. rich kids whos mommy and daddy pay for the aprtment cant rep detroit. for real, i love seein n*ggas rep the d on here but come on you live in a $700.00 a month apt. that aint hood. and trick daddy got fu*ked up by the goon squad cuz he tripped about trick trick stealin his name. he tried to jump trick in miami
but trick trick slipped out like a g. when he came to d-town he got whomped on on stage. and that n*gga was smokin crack in the dressing room. i aint even playin we had the dvd going around for a minute wit all this on it. trick trick ridin in the hood tellin the whole story. i aint tryin ta beef wit nobody but come on dog, riverside? at least just lie an say you from the east side. yo parents is from grosse pointe i can smell it from here. i'm from hamtramck, it aint the hardest part of detroit but at least we real over here. come on guy, if this wasnt the inernet you wouldnt ever respond.everybody take note, riverside=rich kids
lmao @ 700/mo apartment=rich. If that's the case than half my city (ny) ain't real. We payin more than that to live in the HOOD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago