Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2005, 01:20 AM         #1001
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing thread, Lboogie needs big props
 12-03-2005, 01:57 AM         #1002
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qwes1 said:
Got Some more

**Game was in an N.W.A video back in the days
what? what video!
 12-03-2005, 08:56 AM         #1003
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBoycmr87 said:
3 6 mafia steals unsigned producers beats and sells them to other artist

i.e. I-20-Hennesy and Hydro
Ludacris- Diamond in the Back
YEA RIGHT. ALL THEIR TRACKS STICK TO THE SAME STYLE. TRY AGAIN WITH FACTS NOT SOME "I THINK....." BULLsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #1004
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
 Venom2k2 said:
The Def Squad was one of the first groups to be signed to Def Jam Records.
that aint true cuz Onyx and The Flatlinerz were sign to def jam in 93 and 94....def squad didnt come out until 98~
 11 years ago '05        #1005
space
space
Method Man's Tical prequel took 7 years to drop....every year it kept gettin pushed back...
 12-04-2005, 12:00 PM         #1006
bigpdiddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasn't Jayo Felony signed to def jam too???
 12-04-2005, 01:07 PM         #1007
tha sasquatch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd say the beastie boys or original concept were the first group to be signed to def jam in the 80's & then about 20 others before def squad
 12-04-2005, 01:41 PM         #1008
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha sasquatch said:
i'd say the beastie boys or original concept were the first group to be signed to def jam in the 80's & then about 20 others before def squad
lol... exactly.
 12-04-2005, 08:04 PM         #1009
noireleo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn dogg
 12-04-2005, 08:35 PM         #1010
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"talib kweli threatened this kid for leaking some of the beautiful struggle on a message board tellin the kid something like: I'll find you and you will be dealt wit"

yeah i remember XXL putting the album under the mixtape section and giving it an XL because half the tracks werent done lol
 11 years ago '05        #1011
space
space
yea jayo was on def jam....alot of west coast catz were on def jam....south central cartel, warren G, 5 footaz, Boss.....
 12-07-2005, 01:38 AM         #1012
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
yea jayo was on def jam....alot of west coast catz were on def jam....south central cartel, warren G, 5 footaz, Boss.....
jayo might go on g-unit now
 11 years ago '04        #1013
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 7 7
#1 riverside is pu**y. rich kids whos mommy and daddy pay for the aprtment cant rep detroit. for real, i love seein n*ggas rep the d on here but come on you live in a $700.00 a month apt. that aint hood. and trick daddy got fu*ked up by the goon squad cuz he tripped about trick trick stealin his name. he tried to jump trick in miami
but trick trick slipped out like a g. when he came to d-town he got whomped on on stage. and that n*gga was smokin crack in the dressing room. i aint even playin we had the dvd going around for a minute wit all this on it. trick trick ridin in the hood tellin the whole story. i aint tryin ta beef wit nobody but come on dog, riverside? at least just lie an say you from the east side. yo parents is from grosse pointe i can smell it from here. i'm from hamtramck, it aint the hardest part of detroit but at least we real over here. come on guy, if this wasnt the inernet you wouldnt ever respond.everybody take note, riverside=rich kids
 12-09-2005, 09:57 PM         #1014
HotBoycmr87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
YEA RIGHT. ALL THEIR TRACKS STICK TO THE SAME STYLE. TRY AGAIN WITH FACTS NOT SOME "I THINK....." BULLsh*t
dead a.ss serious, i know cuz i know the n*gga who really did make hennesy and hydro. they stick 2 the same style for they own stuff, but listen 2 diamond in the back, sounds nothing like they albums
 12-13-2005, 10:57 PM         #1015
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tek-Delorean said:
-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.
^^ my n*gga jayson was there, he cosigns this, this is where the fat joe/hova "animosity" started

Jigga was on stage a lil tipsy with the mic and pun and joe came up to rock and hova didnt want to get off.. said some slick sh*t to joey and pun and Pun cracked him with a bottle of bacardi. PUN speaks on it in "100%" if you listen to the lyrics.

Don't let the liquor fool you, cause I'll stick it to you
Somethin sharp to the heart, or somethin big to move you
The Desert or the shottie, whateva you the body
that chose to be the dumb n*gga at the party
Too much Bacardi started speakin dumb
Then you tried to snuff Joe - must have been Puerto Rican rum
Which track is that? LOL
Gwala05 gave props

12-13-2005, 11:04 PM         #1016
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickThaQuiznick said:
B.G. moves heavy coke through us/canada/south america

100% fact - till this day he does

True Fact and he Still Does Heroin consistently, he's never sober
Gwala05 gave props

11 years ago '04        #1017
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 0 0
this the illest thread ever i wish i could contribute hopefully more n*ggas come with sum knowledge
 12-13-2005, 11:27 PM         #1018
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
memphis bleek is not fake as everybody thinks, he actually sold drugs, he was actually pushin weight when he met jay, before the rap sh*t started poppin off jay made him stop because he was only 15, bleeks boy got gunned down over a dice game and bleek adopted his daughter.

In bedstuy and bushwick, big and jay had some famous battles in the street, and in their high school, big always said jay won because jay rapped to fast, jay also battled busta in their high school, lil kim also attended that school.

Before reasonable doubt, Jay-Z and Jaz-O ran into LL cool J at a club, LL recognized Jaz and they spoke, Jay approached and asked to battle, LL didnt back down, Jay won the friendly battle, thats why LL to this day never takes offense when jay calls himself the best rapper alive, or best rapper dead or alive, when LL claims goat.

Nas is not really welcomed back in Queensbridge.

The reason i dont feel nas music, NAs witnessed his brother (ILL WILL)get gunned down and aint do sh*t. Nas also, never sold drugs, if u watch the Driven on VH1 jungle says he did, it was a front, nas used to get robbed, and picked on, the real reason he dropped outta high school. Nas also got robbed at one of his video shoots, and had to buy back his chain.

My favorite rapper of the moment, Joe Budden was put on anti depressants, was addicted to angel dust, was stabbed by his babys mother, locked up numerous times, n*gga named joshua tried to k!ll him twice, pulled the gun twice, gun jamed twice, joe budden was in his hummer and they beat joshua down then took him to the precint.
Joe budden owns numerous cars, including a hummer, and ferrari, but chooses to drive his 93 toyota corolla wit factory rims. Joe budden is not broke as many n*ggas think, he doesnt make any money off of album sales, but he is probably the smartest rapper around right now, he owns his
publishing, which means millions of pump it up dollars.
That's Self Explanatory with Nas if a n*gga I'm beefin' with fu*ked my babymom's, death! death! death! LIGHTS OUTS!

Hova Punk'd Nas, fu*k that better for Hip-Hop sh*t call me Ignorant, but that a deep wound to swallow, knowing that your Boss fu*ked your babymama and boasted it to the whole world.
 12-13-2005, 11:40 PM         #1019
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tek-Delorean said:
lol @ "sensing" the realness you sound like yoda

Ill Will was NOT nas's brother...

Fat Joe DID NOT buck 50 cuban, in an interview Cuban says he was jumped by some of fat joe's people, Joe denies that he had anything to do with it.

Cuban was brought into TS by PUN, him and Joe were never really close.
Fat Joe and Cuban's beef started from rumors that cuban was boning Fat Joes wife. Cuban denies it, after PUN dies CUba and Joe have no one really keeping them together, and the rumors continue. Joey and Cuba shoot a fair one in a park in the BX. No one knows who won, but Cuba says he won and in retaliation Joey gets his goons to give him a buck fifty. Cuba says joe was hating on the fact he is a pretty n*gga and was cast to star in scarface 2 as tony montana's son. He say joe said "Now you really scarface"

It is said that Cuban Links hang with a lot of racists cats and is said to be one himself.
Gwala05 gave props

12-14-2005, 12:03 AM         #1020
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBoycmr87 said:
dead a.ss serious, i know cuz i know the n*gga who really did make hennesy and hydro. they stick 2 the same style for they own stuff, but listen 2 diamond in the back, sounds nothing like they albums
WELL IF U KNOW THE MAN WHO GOT THE MASTERS FOR THE BEAT, THE CONTRACT WHEN HE SOLD IT, THE LOOT HE MAKING OFF OF ROYALTIES, THE VIDEO TAPE OF HIM MIXING THE BEAT, & THE RECIEPT FROM PIZZA HUT THE NIGHT HE DID IT.........................I GOT TO BELIEVE U DOG. PROPZ TO YA :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago