Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2005, 01:17 PM         #741
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lil Jon & Juvenile are both from middle class families and both have degrees from college....
the families or them have degrees?
 08-26-2005, 07:12 PM         #742
Windur83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chea, alot of sh*t I didn't know. regarding that Just Ice and Poet thing, is Poet the same dude that made some tracks with primo a few years ago?
 08-27-2005, 03:14 AM         #743
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windur83 said:
chea, alot of sh*t I didn't know. regarding that Just Ice and Poet thing, is Poet the same dude that made some tracks with primo a few years ago?
Yep... same og. He been around for years, rockin it wit Screwball.

It was funny tho, because at the same time Primo was makin records with Poet, he also made about 4 records with Just Ice. I'm almost certain teh beef is squashed tho.. it was more than 16 years ago. Saying that, Grandmaster Caz is still upset with Big Hank and that was 27 years ago!
 11 years ago '05        #744
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 60 60
f*ck a super post, been reading this for damn near 4 hours from page 1 - 51, my eyes are fried, props
 11 years ago '05        #745
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 60 60
David Banner has a Masters degree in Education, he went to a HBC
 11 years ago '05        #746
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
the families or them have degrees?
Both Juvenile & Lil Jon have degrees. I think Lil Jon might have a business degree or something along those lines...
 08-28-2005, 03:57 AM         #747
Professor Pimpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was
Holy sh*t

-Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.
:thumbsdow

-Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.
DAMN...

- Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behe@d MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.
HOLY fu*kING sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #748
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
The Eastside Boys Have Left Lil Jon Over Not Getting Paid By TvT and blaming him
 11 years ago '05        #749
drekwon 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
Phatt!!!
 08-30-2005, 03:25 PM         #750
INSpektah_Dehk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard masta k!lla k!lled a n*gga around when 36 chambers dropped... wat dey say boogie?
 08-30-2005, 04:03 PM         #751
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yardfather said:
Game ain't really a blood though.
homie you are smokin crack....
 11 years ago '05        #752
LBoogie2122 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,504 | Props total: 1573 1573
 INSpektah_Dehk said:
i heard masta k!lla k!lled a n*gga around when 36 chambers dropped... wat dey say boogie?

i can honestly say i never heard that before but hey could be true
 08-30-2005, 10:02 PM         #753
bobmarley11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Come Smoke Some Weed And Prop Me So I Can Prop U Back Peace
 08-31-2005, 03:46 PM         #754
+NASCAR+ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW A+++ thread
 08-31-2005, 03:53 PM         #755
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The last time Tony Gay-Hoe was incarcirated he was in protective custody(pc) due to his affiliation with Curtis Jackson and their onging beef with murder Inc. Tony's lawyer thought this would minimize his chances of conflict and inevitably doing more time. Bernard (yayo) was called a model prisoner...and even become a trustee and allowed certain privledges. Him like 50, who did a jail bid....was NOT IN POPULATION
 11 years ago '04        #756
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
 The Mighty Joe said:
The last time Tony Gay-Hoe was incarcirated he was in protective custody(pc) due to his affiliation with Curtis Jackson and their onging beef with murder Inc. Tony's lawyer thought this would minimize his chances of conflict and inevitably doing more time. Bernard (yayo) was called a model prisoner...and even become a trustee and allowed certain privledges. Him like 50, who did a jail bid....was NOT IN POPULATION

50 was in jail in the 90's when he was a fu*king no one how the fu*k is he gettin out of gen. pop.....you are fu*king stupid and are just repeating the dumb sh*t Game whispered in your ear as you sucked his c*ck
 11 years ago '04        #757
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
 tmontana171 said:
50 was in jail in the 90's when he was a fu*king no one how the fu*k is he gettin out of gen. pop.....you are fu*king stupid and are just repeating the dumb sh*t Game whispered in your ear as you sucked his c*ck
50 didn't even do a real jail bid , he did boot camp ,you could look it up if you want
 11 years ago '05        #758
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
i don't kno if ya'll know this or if som1 alredy did this but Game was in 50's vid In Da Club jus like every other g-unit member except for olivia...he is wearing a white tee w/ a black bandana around his head...this makes me sure that they lil beef is nothin but a damn stunt

please no hate...only props...if this is a repeat or u alredy knew that...jus leave me alone

Last edited by darquecinnamon; 09-01-2005 at 08:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #759
DredScott 
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
finsta (of finsta bundy fame) was originally supposed to be the lead mc in Black Moon but buckshot was really jealous at how nice finsta was and he started some drama and eventually got him kicked outta the crew.

some cats say that they battled to see who would be the lead mc in the crew, but that's just a lie made to make buck not look like a little bi*ch...

and regarding that situation with starang getting beatdown by biggie's boys at D&D. one of the main reasons why rock doesn't fu*k with duck down anymore is cause of how they handled that situation. rock wanted retribution but dru ha wasn't having it.

back in like 95-96, the local news in bk reported that smoothe da hustler got shot in the streets over a drug deal and they even showed a picture of him, claiming he was dead. dude was fu*king some bi*ch at a motel when it happened. his brother, trigger and his mom thought n*gga was dead though.

Last edited by DredScott; 09-01-2005 at 09:24 PM..
 09-01-2005, 09:13 PM         #760
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumpin this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy