Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
153 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
28 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

08-23-2005, 10:27 AM         #721
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
good sh*t man,props

we might of covered everything lol
we aint even scratched the surface yet that's why i propose a little contest
whoever posts the most "credible" info that hasn't been already w/ in the next 24hrs wins

Last edited by 48601; 08-23-2005 at 10:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #722
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$15,866 | Props total: 1811 1811
 cylla said:
the game is not thorough just because he got shot in the chest five times. you're a fu*kin' dumb a.ss to be selling drugs and allow yourself to get popped in the chest five times by your own damn gun! that sh*t ain't cool! remove him from the thorough list.

by the way, styles p was jumped by kurupt and his people out there on the west coast. add that sh*t to the list
noooo kurupt is a lox sp fan kurupt is sweet nigas a d!ckrider whos scared for his life so he started dissin his own ppl and reppin california when we all kno hee from philly.. but hell he got flow and i hope he succeed as an actor cause rap aint makin him no money since dogg pound aint sellin no mo
 11 years ago '04        #723
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Yardfather said:
Couple people who got robbed in England most in London;

Ja Rule got his Avirex stolen by a 15 year old and he still rock's it to this day.
Akon got robbed on a video shoot.
ATL.
Elephant Man.
Jagged Edge.
Mario Winan's.
Busta.
Nas.
D'Angelo.

Also I heard Game got beaten the sh*t out of him in Manchester.

I'm pretty sure it is bullsh*t, but you never know. Apparently the guy said to Game "You're in my hood now". Game reponded "I respect that, but yo I'm from Compton", to which the guy responded "fu*k Compton". The Game then tried to swing, and then got swiftly dealt with by the guy. I was laughing when I was told this. It was so amusing to even picture it, especially as the guy that supposedly banged up The Game was like 5'5"/5'7" and stocky.
and anybody who believes any of this is gettin added to the KUFI LIST
 11 years ago '04        #724
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Haissem said:
lol he was in the whodini video dancing. He was like 11 years old.
NAHH HE WAS LIKE 411 DUPRI LIKE THE SAME AGE AS BOB BARKER n*gga IS MADD OLD BEEN LYIN ABOUT HIS AGE SINCE THE BEGINNIN OF TIME GO ASK HIM WHAT MOSES LOOKED LIKE I BET HELL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR U
 11 years ago '04        #725
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Santoro said:
Actually he did. He still has k!llers in Queens. And he held sh*t down. He was no Supreme tho.....
ACTUALLY HE DIDNT.. tru life and mobb deep hold more weigh in queens than 50 do nobody respects him in queens i got fam in qb and nobody even likes 50 there hardly none of the rappers from qb get love cuz they all snakes the only 1s still gettin luv in some spots

cormega
nature
nas (cuz of jungle n wiz)
jungle n wiz
nore
mobb deep (some hate em some love em they can still go home tho)
ll cool j (n*gga gets respect 4 the sh*t he was a.ssociated wit back in the day)
AZ (not from qb but gets love)
and some more that i cant think of
ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY FROM QUEENS AND NOT BIASED TOWARDS THEIR FAV RAPPER TALK ABOUT WHAT YALL KNO 4 SHO BOUT WHATS HOOD WIT THE QB RAPPERS
 11 years ago '04        #726
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 GR2004 said:
no,he got shot in his right-hand thumb,left-side of his mouth,one in the arm,and a couple of more went in his back.
so more than 3 times.
look at the police report and the hospital reports they prove he was HIT 3 TIMES
 11 years ago '04        #727
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 tmontana171 said:
yeah but do you think after sheek was wearing greeny shiny one strapped overalls hugging and smiling with mase on the vegas strip he went back to the "hood"
my n*gga marlon from yo and his brother was on the smack dvd with jada on it and them n*ggas in the hood everyday from j hood to the lox mary j and dmx they all come back and show and get love
 11 years ago '04        #728
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Haissem said:
- Styles p stab a guy in the club in the a.ss for talking sh*t

- True Life robed prodigy in a studio cause prodigy used a verse that was suppose to be on tru life's album.

- Fat Joe was moveing most of the crack in the bronx in the late 80's
styles said he was havin a bad day (read it in source or xxl in an interview he did rite after his release)
tru life didnt rob p he wasnt even in the studio but he smacked up 1 onf his boys then p had tru life boy shot up and since then tru life been sayin he aint on that sh*t no mo and he grew past that sh*t..
and correction on the fat joe sh*t he was movin ALL of teh crack in the bx and was even holdin sum sh*t down in the bk... thats why till this day fat joe rich as sh*t and gets respect from everybody and is able to use the name CRACK!!!

Last edited by killababi; 08-23-2005 at 01:55 PM..
 08-23-2005, 02:22 PM         #729
jaybee_uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus finished readin..good sh:t..shows how fu*ked up the game gets :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #730
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$18,989 | Props total: 1129 1129
damn 50 pages later and mods finally make this sh*t a sticky.
 11 years ago '05        #731
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1719 1719
 killababi said:
and correction on the fat joe sh*t he was movin ALL of teh crack in the bx and was even holdin sum sh*t down in the bk... thats why till this day fat joe rich as sh*t and gets respect from everybody and is able to use the name CRACK!!!
that cant be true because boy george's headquarters were in the bx at that same time & for yall that dont kno im not talkin about the f*g, either

A:fat joe was on 1 of the 2 top crews in the bronx

B:fat joe worked for boy george
 11 years ago '04        #732
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,232 | Props total: 2202 2202
fat joe was working for someone if he was getting cake like that then he wouldve been able to do his own thing and be like jprince but he wasnt cashing out like that , and he got crack form being a tagger . i think dont know, but i know the n*gga was a tagger ..
 11 years ago '05        #733
stephenpo 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 18 18
Fat Joe got the nickname Joey Crack because back in his school days when his teacher called on him to write somehting on the chalk board, his a** crack used to show when he did it, and the nickname stuck with him. He said it in Vibe Magazine (the one with Faith on the front).
 08-25-2005, 12:38 AM         #734
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haissem said:
I really think the beef was from ja rule being cool with surpreme and 50 cent having beef with him.
Not from Ja being 'cool' with Preme, Ja thought he was tough because Preme was exploiting him and Irv
 08-25-2005, 04:00 AM         #735
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stephenpo said:
Fat Joe got the nickname Joey Crack because back in his school days when his teacher called on him to write somehting on the chalk board, his a** crack used to show when he did it, and the nickname stuck with him. He said it in Vibe Magazine (the one with Faith on the front).
lol... but really... i may look bad for him to come out and say "I got in from selling crack to kids in the BX..." u know?
 11 years ago '04        #736
freefab420 
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
 DJT said:
lol... but really... i may look bad for him to come out and say "I got in from selling crack to kids in the BX..." u know?
tru but dat n*ggas a.ss crack is always hangin out check dat mtv spring break from a few years ago(no homo)

Last edited by freefab420; 08-25-2005 at 10:11 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #737
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$3,060 | Props total: 575 575
 triniboy13 said:
does anyone know where I can find a free site where i can get the latest rap music to downlaod? please send to

try FreeMusic2Download.com\Getyaweightup.html :D

j/k..... but seriously im not sure where u can download music from, this is an information site.....
 08-25-2005, 12:57 PM         #738
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what makes this sh*t true????
 11 years ago '04        #739
supbitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
THe Professor from And1 is really Duke Tango's godson
 11 years ago '05        #740
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Lil Jon & Juvenile are both from middle class families and both have degrees from college....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy