Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
114 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How can you tell if a chick is from New York?
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 12 years ago '05        #701
Sco Dylan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 1874 1874
guerilla black aint from compton, he put out an album a couple years ago from Tennessee or Mississippi or somewhere like that under a different name.

He was completely redone and manufactured as this big compton O.G. when he's not even from there...
 12 years ago '04        #702
Saucenah 
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 45 45
Some older boys told me that DMX uses drugs.
 08-14-2005, 08:51 AM         #703
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not all that is true.... a lot of it is false actually
 12 years ago '04        #704
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,862 | Props total: 647 647
bump this sh*t up.
 12 years ago '05        #705
LBoogie2122 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 2011 2011
 HipnotiK said:
not all that is true.... a lot of it is false actually

by all means name some, cant say that & be mad vauge give examples!!



WHY CANT I GET THIS IN THE CLASSICS????????
thread is better than everything in there i believe
 08-14-2005, 10:51 AM         #706
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
by all means name some, cant say that & be mad vauge give examples!!



WHY CANT I GET THIS IN THE CLASSICS????????
thread is better than everything in there i believe
for one thing sayin game is not really a blood...

but there was A LOT of false sh*t i saw
 12 years ago '05        #707
dominicanlink12 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 1427 1427
fat joe aint full puertorican, he half cuban...LL Cool J is from Bay Shore LI where he witnessed his dad shoot his house up wit a shotty and k!ll his moms, thats when he went to live wit he grandparents...
 12 years ago '04        #708
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 33 33
 dominicanlink12 said:
fat joe aint full puertorican, he half cuban...LL Cool J is from Bay Shore LI where he witnessed his dad shoot his house up wit a shotty and k!ll his moms, thats when he went to live wit he grandparents...
Damn didn't know that about LL and his dad.
 08-15-2005, 09:02 AM         #709
Yardfather 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
for one thing sayin game is not really a blood...

but there was A LOT of false sh*t i saw
Game ain't really a blood though.
 12 years ago '05        #710
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
- Some of Papoose close friends were k!lled growing up.
And every other rapper...
 08-15-2005, 09:40 PM         #711
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bravehearts beat the sh*t outta some rappers for talkin bad bout ill will

this includes lake

P got some of his boys to take his chain cuz he had mad insurance on it the first time

every other time it was on him

tru life stuck up infamous mobb when they was in the studio not mobb

havoc can walk around qb without protection off the strength of his dead bro k!lla black

Nas dropped out of school because he was in love with a ho that was addicted to coke

Mega prolly can walk around rikers and no one will try him even if he had 50k in his hand because he is rikers champ when he did his bid

Mc hammer blew like 10k lookin for someone in some helicopters cuz they k!lled his fam

Dmx was introduced to crack by his uncle pinky when he was 15

Eric B and Rakim have so many connections to major drug dealers check the back of paid in full you will see the original 50 cent
 08-15-2005, 10:42 PM         #712
Haissem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaioIsLike said:
Bravehearts beat the sh*t outta some rappers for talkin bad bout ill will

this includes lake

P got some of his boys to take his chain cuz he had mad insurance on it the first time

every other time it was on him

tru life stuck up infamous mobb when they was in the studio not mobb

havoc can walk around qb without protection off the strength of his dead bro k!lla black

Nas dropped out of school because he was in love with a ho that was addicted to coke

Mega prolly can walk around rikers and no one will try him even if he had 50k in his hand because he is rikers champ when he did his bid

Mc hammer blew like 10k lookin for someone in some helicopters cuz they k!lled his fam

Dmx was introduced to crack by his uncle pinky when he was 15

Eric B and Rakim have so many connections to major drug dealers check the back of paid in full you will see the original 50 cent

Mega? coremega right? good looks.
 08-16-2005, 11:37 AM         #713
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaioIsLike said:
Mega prolly can walk around rikers and no one will try him even if he had 50k in his hand because he is rikers champ when he did his bid
Champ of doing what?
 12 years ago '04        #714
CodyThaGod 
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 1 1
just reading through this thread. some of it is okay, and some of it is nonsense.


 LBoogie2122 said:

the only reason purple haze was pushed back so long is because frekey zekey was in jail and couldnt do the skits


this one is incorrect. zeke didnt get locked up until 04. they had a semi final version of purple haze in in dec 03.


Last edited by CodyThaGod; 08-16-2005 at 12:08 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #715
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
knew some of this already..soem of its news to me
 12 years ago '04        #716
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 275 275
 48601 said:
Champ of doing what?
boxing
 12 years ago '05        #717
LBoogie2122 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 2011 2011
nice,anybody else wanna contribute?
 08-23-2005, 08:51 AM         #718
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm.....

In 2003 Jay-Z's fav album was Kool G Rap - Click Of Respect

link:

Michael Franti's first group was The Beatnigs... then the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, then Spearhead...

Black Eyed Peas released an album on Ruthless Records under the name of Atban Klan in 1992.....

Ice-T got into acting when Mario Van Peebles appraoched him in a club...

"ICE T: I got into acting kinda funny. I was in a club with some girl models when Mario Van Peebles walked over to me. He said 'I want you to be in a movie' and I was thinking, 'yeah right, you just wanna get down [with the girls]' The next day, I got a phone call from him and he told me to come and read for a movie called New Jack City. So I went over there and they told me I was gonna wear dreads and play a cop. I was like 'do I gotta own slaves too?'."


Man i'm really scrapping the barrel with these... lol
 12 years ago '05        #719
LBoogie2122 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 2011 2011
good sh*t man,props

we might of covered everything lol
 08-23-2005, 09:21 AM         #720
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^maybe so... But I'm sure there's a lot more we haven't touched on...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
33 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
438 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Rick Ross dissing Birdman " ima make sure my team don't respect you, clean you..
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Wilt Chamberlain and Jordan had an argument about who was the goat at the ..
113 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Mar 28 - AI sex robot has a functioning G-spot & can switch between 'family' &..
171 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunites
123 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New ‘It’ Photos: Pennywise Meets The Losers Club
10 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy