Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 11 years ago '05        #641
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$16,076 | Props total: 249 249
Hip hop and rap appeal to all if everybody made the same kind of music then the sh*t would be wack and noboby would have anything to agrue about. I like it the way it is everybody got sumthin to defend and appriciate. U got your chingy lovers and then u got yo Common lovers. Just the way it is
 11 years ago '05        #642
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
Chingy is wak
 11 years ago '05        #643
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$16,076 | Props total: 249 249
thats what i'm talkin bout u like sumthin else and u just stated yo opinion thats y its good
 11 years ago '05        #644
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$16,076 | Props total: 249 249
thats my point
 08-03-2005, 02:10 PM         #645
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
Chingy is wak
hmmm wack he may be.....but hespits a lil better than nelly imo
 11 years ago '05        #646
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$16,076 | Props total: 249 249
they both wack to me
 11 years ago '04        #647
mr_underground|m 1606 heat pts1606
space
avatar space
space
$20,899 | Props total: 15741 15741
some stuff i found on the net

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi)
Rappers who are bi or gay (lets go with the men because the women are
obvious):
Busta, Redman, Method Man, Q-Tip, Puffy (does it for control I think). Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie. Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio. I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin. Russell Simmons throws gay parties.
I heard things about LL too, Marlon Wayans (not Shawn), of course Will Smith, Tyson Beckford.
NBA Players: Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland
And I'm sure there are alot more, and they all date woman or are married ..... (groupies beware !!! )

There is a crew of bis3xual actresses that hang out together and most of
them are married. They include Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Cree Summer, Tichina Arnold, Tisha Campbell, Debbie Allen (who apparently turned out the whole cast of A Different World).

Beyonce is NOT the only one with a bad breath problem, Juvenile's breath is WORST. Larenze Tate is FINE but he is an arrogant a$$hole. Alicia Keys DOES I repeat DOES have a boyfriend, whether or not it's a cover-up, I don't know but the both of them seem really serious about each other, so I doubt it..By the way she is NOT 22, she's 26...

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves, she graduated from her high school class of '92

Nas is one of the coolest mofo's in the industry. He doesn't socialize with everybody (which I can 't blame him for) but he has to be one of thee most laid back people I know. One problem though, he 's just a weed and dust addict.

Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian. Michelle Williams is extremely skinny and she has serious self-esteem problems. Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark has a huge d *ck for a white boy..I've seen it. I also heard that Brandy has a funky cooch..don't know how true this is.


Also... > > > >

Serena has dated Keyshawn Johnson, Corey Maggette and a couple of other no name athletes....word on the street is they all talk about how fine she is, but how bad she smells during s3x <<...OLE_Obj...>> .

Beyonce is not innocent - she had an abortion at age 18. She was pregnant by her ex, Lindell who resides in Houston, TX.

Laker player, Rick Fox and wife, Vanessa Williams are both infected with herpes <<...OLE_Obj...>> . She contracted it from her ex-hubby which was one of the reasons they split. Somehow Rick didn't care and married her for love anyway. They have one child named Sasha together, who she delivered through c-section..

Shhhhhh..........Halle's no good in bed. She refuses to give "brain" and when she does she's lousy. Ms. Berry acts too good now, but back in her Jungle Fever days she was boning both Wesley and Spike...........Wesley beat her when he found out(not Christopher Williams folks) and she is deaf in her left ear because of the beating.

Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out. > > > >The same goes for Farnsworth Bentley, but you already knew that...

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is single in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit" list...Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent, Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John to the list.

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed addict, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy. His shower has hair all in it and he is having s3x with his cleaning lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old.


Alot of them Lakers are cheats I know first hand. I'll tell you a secret I know....Shaq has a mistress in Dallas, TX. He bought her a house and he spends his time with her when he is in town. He called up one of the stations one time and asked if he could dedicate "Piece Of My Love" by Guy to her. (off air, of course).

Allen Iverson is rude.....he told "us" he hated white girls <<...OLE_Obj...>> and refused to tip one at the strip club one night hanging.

Tyrese has white bumps on his d*ck. A female voluntarily told me she had s3x with him and saw it.

DMX isn't the only one smoking crack rock .....(drum roll) his wife does it too....

Mr. Irv Gotti was caught by his wife at a hotel a couple years ago with a groupie. She banged on the door and beat him down <<...OLE_Obj...>> and was arrested for it, but her dumb butt went back to him anyway <<...OLE_Obj...>> . He is still with the
 11 years ago '05        #648
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
 MistahBloom said:
hmmm wack he may be.....but hespits a lil better than nelly imo

they both just as wak

the only difference btwn them is one got a lap dance from a lady and the other got one from a dude!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #649
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 170 170
 mr_underground said:
some stuff i found on the net

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi)
Rappers who are bi or gay (lets go with the men because the women are
obvious):
Busta, Redman, Method Man, Q-Tip, Puffy (does it for control I think). Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie. Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio. I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin. Russell Simmons throws gay parties.
I heard things about LL too, Marlon Wayans (not Shawn), of course Will Smith, Tyson Beckford.
NBA Players: Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland
And I'm sure there are alot more, and they all date woman or are married ..... (groupies beware !!! )

There is a crew of bis3xual actresses that hang out together and most of
them are married. They include Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Cree Summer, Tichina Arnold, Tisha Campbell, Debbie Allen (who apparently turned out the whole cast of A Different World).

Beyonce is NOT the only one with a bad breath problem, Juvenile's breath is WORST. Larenze Tate is FINE but he is an arrogant a$$hole. Alicia Keys DOES I repeat DOES have a boyfriend, whether or not it's a cover-up, I don't know but the both of them seem really serious about each other, so I doubt it..By the way she is NOT 22, she's 26...

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves, she graduated from her high school class of '92

Nas is one of the coolest mofo's in the industry. He doesn't socialize with everybody (which I can 't blame him for) but he has to be one of thee most laid back people I know. One problem though, he 's just a weed and dust addict.

Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian. Michelle Williams is extremely skinny and she has serious self-esteem problems. Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark has a huge d *ck for a white boy..I've seen it. I also heard that Brandy has a funky cooch..don't know how true this is.


Also... > > > >

Serena has dated Keyshawn Johnson, Corey Maggette and a couple of other no name athletes....word on the street is they all talk about how fine she is, but how bad she smells during s3x <<...OLE_Obj...>> .

Beyonce is not innocent - she had an abortion at age 18. She was pregnant by her ex, Lindell who resides in Houston, TX.

Laker player, Rick Fox and wife, Vanessa Williams are both infected with herpes <<...OLE_Obj...>> . She contracted it from her ex-hubby which was one of the reasons they split. Somehow Rick didn't care and married her for love anyway. They have one child named Sasha together, who she delivered through c-section..

Shhhhhh..........Halle's no good in bed. She refuses to give "brain" and when she does she's lousy. Ms. Berry acts too good now, but back in her Jungle Fever days she was boning both Wesley and Spike...........Wesley beat her when he found out(not Christopher Williams folks) and she is deaf in her left ear because of the beating.

Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out. > > > >The same goes for Farnsworth Bentley, but you already knew that...

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is single in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit" list...Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent, Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John to the list.

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed addict, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy. His shower has hair all in it and he is having s3x with his cleaning lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old.


Alot of them Lakers are cheats I know first hand. I'll tell you a secret I know....Shaq has a mistress in Dallas, TX. He bought her a house and he spends his time with her when he is in town. He called up one of the stations one time and asked if he could dedicate "Piece Of My Love" by Guy to her. (off air, of course).

Allen Iverson is rude.....he told "us" he hated white girls <<...OLE_Obj...>> and refused to tip one at the strip club one night hanging.

Tyrese has white bumps on his d*ck. A female voluntarily told me she had s3x with him and saw it.

DMX isn't the only one smoking crack rock .....(drum roll) his wife does it too....

Mr. Irv Gotti was caught by his wife at a hotel a couple years ago with a groupie. She banged on the door and beat him down <<...OLE_Obj...>> and was arrested for it, but her dumb butt went back to him anyway <<...OLE_Obj...>> . He is still with the
props on this but I find alot of this alot of this hard to believe, but it could be true?? dont know guess I never will.
 11 years ago '05        #650
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
OMG kelly rowland is not gay....i should send him hate for that...she is getting married in a lil bit...that thing about Beyonce...I knew that...and Shaq's lover has a house in Houston not Dallas...how do i kno??? The maid was k!lled by her son there.
 11 years ago '04        #651
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,085 | Props total: 240 240
 MochaWhitey said:
props on this but I find alot of this alot of this hard to believe, but it could be true?? dont know guess I never will.
all that sh*t was made up by wendy williams

and

I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin.
--Pam had a kid last year i believe...
 08-05-2005, 04:30 AM         #652
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game is not thorough just because he got shot in the chest five times. you're a fu*kin' dumb a.ss to be selling drugs and allow yourself to get popped in the chest five times by your own damn gun! that sh*t ain't cool! remove him from the thorough list.

by the way, styles p was jumped by kurupt and his people out there on the west coast. add that sh*t to the list
 11 years ago '04        #653
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,085 | Props total: 240 240
15 Artists Who Debut As Guests

1. Biz Markie: "Def Fresh Crew" (1986)

-Roxanne Shante

The inhuman orchestra's beatbox rendition of the Meow Mix cat food jingle is one of hip hop's grea recorded moments

2. Sean "Puffy" Combs: "Dolly My Baby (Bad Boy Extended Mix) (1993)

-Super Cat also featuring 3rd Eye, The Notorious B.I.G. & Mary J Blige

Thankfully, Puff Poppa never resucitated the freaky, hyper-grimy flow he displayed on his debut.

3. Cam'Ron: "8 Iz Enuff" (1995)

-Big L also featuring Terra, McGruff, Buddah Bless, Twan, Trooper J & Mike Boogie

No, k!lla Kam (as he was known then) didn't rhyme over the TV theme song to d!ck Van Patten's hour long family dramedy. But, hey, there's an idea.

4. Del The Funkee Homosapien: "Turn Off The Radio" (1990)

-Ice Cube

At the conclusion of Cube's classic anti-airwave anthem, his Funkee Cousin call in with a special announcement: "I just called to say, 'fu*k The Radio' "

5. Hurricane G: "Tonite's Da Night" (1992)

-Redman

Who could forget this mami with attitude's agitated urging after Reggi's false start? "Yo yo Redman! Man, what the fu*k, man? Get off that punk, smooth sh*t, get on that rough sh*t-you know how we do!!"

6.Jay-Z: "Hawaiian Sophie" (1989)

-The Jaz

Jigga plays hype man to his Marcy PRojects pal on this touching tale of Pacific island love.

7. The Lady Of Rage: "Total Chaos" & "The Winds Too Def To Die" (1991)

-L.A. Posse

death Row's first Lady was "discovered" by Dr. Dre off these guest debuts.

8. Lil' Kim: "#!*@ Me" Interlude (1994)

-The Notorious B.I.G.

That's not just any random chick Biggie's making whoopee with-thats Junior M.A.F.I.A.'s own Big Momma!

9. The Lox: "Set It Off" (1994)

- Main Source also featuring Lotto & Shaqueen

A pre-Bad Boy Jadakiss and Sheek join forces with a post-Large Professor Sir Scratch and K-Cut

10. The Notorious B.I.G.: "A Bunch Of n*ggas" (1992)

-Heavy D also featuring 3rd Eye, Guru, Rob O, & Busta Rhymes

The future of Bad Boy's funk made his inauspicious first appearace in the middle of this random line up.

11. DJ Premier: "I Keep The Crowd Listening" (1990)

-Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smoth

Preem's voice is heard for the first time on record introducing the Funky Man

12. Q-Tip: "The Promo" (1988)

-The Jungle Brothers

The first in a long line of consummate Absract performances

13. Souls of Mischief & Casual: "Burnt" (1991)

-Del The Funkee Homosapien

Oaktown rhyme snipers blazed through this frenetic first foray

14. Sweet Tee: "One For The Treble" (1984)

-Davy DMX

The Q-borough princess know for "It's My Beat" and "It's Like That, Y'all" made her debut as the c*ckney-accented rap chick exhorting Davy to rock on

15. 2Pac: "Same Song" (1990)

-Digital Underground

A D.U. dancer at the time, 'Pac proved he could bust a rhyme as well as a move in his world premiere. Who knew thug paradise was just around the corner?
 11 years ago '04        #654
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,085 | Props total: 240 240
Grand Wizard Theodore (DJ Mean Gene's brother) is the creator of the scratch and needle drop. As the legend goes Theo was at home practicing on his turntables, and created these moves purely by accident. His mom came into his room asking him to turn down the music, and he held the record with his hand. He moved it back and forth and the rest is HipHop history.

In the 50's graffiti was used by gangs to denote territory.

Lauryn Hill was the first woman to nominated for 10 awards in Grammy history, and won 5 of them, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance ("Doo Wop"), Best New Artist, Best R&B Album and Best R&B Song (songwriter).

1996-Bone Thugs-N-Harmony break the record for fastest rising single with their hit "Tha Crossroads", the spot was previously held by The Beatles for "Can't Buy Me Love".
 08-05-2005, 10:27 PM         #655
Yardfather 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jone's slapped Jay Z.

Couple people who got robbed in England most in London;

Ja Rule got his Avirex stolen by a 15 year old and he still rock's it to this day.
Akon got robbed on a video shoot.
ATL.
Elephant Man.
Jagged Edge.
Mario Winan's.
Busta.
Nas.
D'Angelo.


Also I heard Game got beaten the sh*t out of him in Manchester.

I'm pretty sure it is bullsh*t, but you never know. Apparently the guy said to Game "You're in my hood now". Game reponded "I respect that, but yo I'm from Compton", to which the guy responded "fu*k Compton". The Game then tried to swing, and then got swiftly dealt with by the guy. I was laughing when I was told this. It was so amusing to even picture it, especially as the guy that supposedly banged up The Game was like 5'5"/5'7" and stocky.
 08-05-2005, 11:17 PM         #656
pkol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard camron got arrest in harlem for driving without a license not tha long ago. dipset dipset...i gave you props stitch haha
 11 years ago '04        #657
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 6 6
 pkol said:
i heard camron got arrest in harlem for driving without a license not tha long ago. dipset dipset...i gave you props stitch haha
Blue Lamborgini driving with suspended license.....caught in NYC......posted here like a month bak
 11 years ago '04        #658
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 170 170
back from the grave
 11 years ago '04        #659
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 51 51
damn but that gay bi sh*t whole lsit sounds a little to fu*kin extreme
 11 years ago '05        #660
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
50 cent & ja rule's beef never started be4 they were famous, they didnt even kno each other, real reason's because ja was rollin with his posse one day just after he got famous, saw 50 cent rollin alone (after how to rob) started talkin sh*t so 50 clapped him dead in his eye, this was before ja poked him with a knife
That's all wrong. Ja Rule filmed a video in 50's hood before he got famous. Ja showed 50 no love and the beef ensued from there. Not to mention Supreme supposedly being involved in the k!lling of 50s mom....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Never noticed this from Scream 1
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy