Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #621
REAL_NESS 
space
avatar space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
Quick facts...

J-Kwon mooned LA Reid at an audition when he was on his come-up

Jermaine Dupri used to be a back-up dancer

Young Jeezy released "Come Shop Wit' Me" in 2003

Alicia Keys wrote two songs on Mario's debut album

Jim Jones was born to an Aruban mother and Puerto Rican father

Notorious B.I.G. was simply known as "Big Chris" in his Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood
 08-02-2005, 10:51 AM         #622
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
Rappers Who've Collaborated With Michael Jackson

1]A+ [Wreckx-N-Effect]-She Drives Me Wild
2]John Forte-2 Bad [Refugee Camp Remix]
3]Heavy D-Jam
4]Notorious BIG-This Time Around
5]Shaq-2Bad
6]Treach [Naughty By Nature]-Scream [Naughty By Nature Remix]

Honorable Mentions: Run-DMC recorded an unreleased song with big mike about the dangers of crack for the Bad LP, KK Col J also joined forces with Jacko for Dangerous, but again the material was left in the can somewhere in a vault in Neverland

----------------------

EGO Trip's 5 Most Under Rated Hip Hoppers
1]UGK
2]MOP
3]Likwit Crew
4]DITC
5]The Beatnuts

----------------------

EGO Trip's 5 Most Over Rated Hip Hoppers
1]All Second Generation Wu Tangers
2]Foxy Brown
3]Canibus/Ras Kass
4]Spice 1
5]Digital Underground

----------------------

Rap Artist's With The Most Platinum Albums
1]Ice Cube-5 Solo 1 Group
2]LL Cool J-6 Solo
3]Too $hort-6 Solo
4]Beastie Boys-5
5]MC Hammer-5
6]Will Smith-1 Solo 3 Group
7]2Pac-4 Solo
*as of JAN-1-99
----------------------

jay did that rock my world remix with mike too
 11 years ago '04        #623
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 RicFlair said:
jay did that rock my world remix with mike too
i think that was a mix? im not sure these facts are from "EGO TRIPS BIG BOOK OF RAP LISTS" pub.1999
 11 years ago '05        #624
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
 08-02-2005, 03:44 PM         #625
guyanesejordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J-Kwon mooned LA Reid at an audition when he was on his come-up
He said that sh*t on 106 and Park
 08-02-2005, 07:09 PM         #626
Alpha_Ghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Crazy that you know all that sh*t (the whole Big pun and Jay thing )
 11 years ago '05        #627
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 111 111
Damn this sh*t crazy
 08-02-2005, 11:45 PM         #628
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
i think that was a mix? im not sure these facts are from "EGO TRIPS BIG BOOK OF RAP LISTS" pub.1999


not gonna say im def right but im 99 percent that it was official and it was after 99 so either way your not wrong
 11 years ago '04        #629
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
When Murda Muzik was being made (1999 release), prodigy had already begun work on his solo album HNIC (2000 release)

Mobb Deep's Quiet storm track was meant for Prodigy's Solo Album HNIC which was to be released after the Murda Muzik album, but instead they kept it for Mobb Deep Album.

Mobb Deep Affiliate (Big Noyd) has recorded a track with 50cent

When havoc was producing a beat of biggies 2nd album, he lost the beat and had to make another (he said in the scratch magazine (W/Lil Jon Cover) back then he didnt save his beats on disc)
 08-03-2005, 07:25 AM         #630
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing that sounds like a flute in Kanye West - Jesus Walks, Is actually vocals by John Legend
 08-03-2005, 07:46 AM         #631
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy use to dance for Father MC
 11 years ago '05        #632
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
 Double Deuce said:
The thing that sounds like a flute in Kanye West - Jesus Walks, Is actually vocals by John Legend

r u 4 real :thefu*k: ? didn't kno that...thanx :D
 08-03-2005, 11:20 AM         #633
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
Rappers Who've Collaborated With Michael Jackson

1]A+ [Wreckx-N-Effect]-She Drives Me Wild
2]John Forte-2 Bad [Refugee Camp Remix]
3]Heavy D-Jam
4]Notorious BIG-This Time Around
5]Shaq-2Bad
6]Treach [Naughty By Nature]-Scream [Naughty By Nature Remix]

Honorable Mentions: Run-DMC recorded an unreleased song with big mike about the dangers of crack for the Bad LP, KK Col J also joined forces with Jacko for Dangerous, but again the material was left in the can somewhere in a vault in Neverland

----------------------

EGO Trip's 5 Most Under Rated Hip Hoppers
1]UGK
2]MOP
3]Likwit Crew
4]DITC
5]The Beatnuts

----------------------

EGO Trip's 5 Most Over Rated Hip Hoppers
1]All Second Generation Wu Tangers
2]Foxy Brown
3]Canibus/Ras Kass
4]Spice 1
5]Digital Underground

----------------------

Rap Artist's With The Most Platinum Albums
1]Ice Cube-5 Solo 1 Group
2]LL Cool J-6 Solo
3]Too $hort-6 Solo
4]Beastie Boys-5
5]MC Hammer-5
6]Will Smith-1 Solo 3 Group
7]2Pac-4 Solo
*as of JAN-1-99
----------------------
What A Bullsh*t List. Ofcourse Its From 1999 , Dumbass Why Post This?
 08-03-2005, 11:22 AM         #634
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
90% of rappers are under 5' 6" tall. <<<-- Even the toughest ones.
^ True - MObb Deep Both 5'5-5'7
Eminem - 5'7
Saigon- 5'7
Ja RUle- 5'6


But Then We Have Our Slim Thugs, Shaq's And Snoop's
 11 years ago '04        #635
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 Hookz said:
What A Bullsh*t List. Ofcourse Its From 1999 , Dumbass Why Post This?
what do u mean a bullsh*t list?
fu*k u and ur "talib kweli" real hip hop a.ss
if real hip hop means someone who thinks there deep over wack beats fu*k it i aint real
 08-03-2005, 11:50 AM         #636
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fact- Tupac fu*ked Biggies girl... faith.
 08-03-2005, 12:02 PM         #637
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
what do u mean a bullsh*t list?
fu*k u and ur "talib kweli" real hip hop a.ss
if real hip hop means someone who thinks there deep over wack beats fu*k it i aint real
I Never Called You Fake. What You Defendin Yourself For, Uncomfortable With Somethin Homie?


Last edited by Hookz; 08-03-2005 at 12:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #638
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 Hookz said:
I Never Called You Fake. What You Defendin Yourself For, Uncomfortable With Somethin Homie?
defendin myself against what?
easy bake oven a.ss n*gga


Last edited by MegaTON; 08-03-2005 at 12:14 PM..
 08-03-2005, 12:06 PM         #639
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
what do u mean a bullsh*t list?
fu*k u and ur "talib kweli" real hip hop a.ss
if real hip hop means someone who thinks there deep over wack beats fu*k it i aint real

You aint gotta respond to this young, go to the video dump, grab the jergans, hope I'm cool when I get to high school, cumshot on the flatscreen muthafu*kin little kid. He's a baby. He prolly didnt mean to call you a dumbass, it was just his Diaper rash talkin...
 11 years ago '05        #640
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
aaaw y ya'll gotta be so mean some ppl r jus confused...and as confusing hip-hop and rap itself is i can't blame them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy