Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
153 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
28 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

07-24-2005, 12:11 AM         #561
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
Nas had s3x with Jay-z and Nas didnt call him the day after and thats how the beef really started listen to the begining of ether listen real close
it says:
i fu*ked jay-z

thats why he calls him gay-z
lol but no ... it says fu*k jay-z.. he sampled 2pac from fu*k friendz
 07-24-2005, 02:14 AM         #562
cali_wayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Suge doesnt like game because he expose some of death Row business (stuff about Harry-O) and because he is not really blood.

suge is not a blood
 07-24-2005, 02:30 AM         #563
cali_wayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Legend said:
lol but no ... it says fu*k jay-z.. he sampled 2pac from fu*k friendz
i think the sh*t about jay z bein gay came out 1st when luke was doin' luke's peep show. he had a white dude on there who was talkin about a gay rapper from the east coast and it is believed to jay z.....

sometimes when u here so much of somethin' there may be some truth behind it
 11 years ago '05        #564
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
nas dropped outta school in eight grade...
 07-24-2005, 02:48 AM         #565
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy fu*k.. i just spent my hole night readin this thread.. started at 11PM and its 3:48AM... wow... GOOD sh*t!!!
 07-24-2005, 04:43 AM         #566
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Shaq said:
Did Bruce Lee's Son Really Die During The Filming Of The Crow????
yea they were shooting a scene that involved a gun and someone took out the blanks and put real bullets.
 07-24-2005, 05:41 AM         #567
RmK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jazzy Phe's dad was in the Bar-kays I believe.
 11 years ago '04        #568
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,085 | Props total: 240 240
 RmK said:
Jazzy Phe's dad was in the Bar-kays I believe.
prolly why that lame a.ss is so pop
 07-24-2005, 10:13 AM         #569
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
prolly why that lame a.ss is so pop
Can u tell me where i can get the my brother and me on dvd????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by tmich19; 07-24-2005 at 10:13 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #570
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 170 170
can anybody tell me why 2pac was beefin with jay-z?
 07-24-2005, 11:27 AM         #571
Kreed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t man keep this going
 07-24-2005, 01:07 PM         #572
BudlongMexican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to that dumb n*gga tmontana... artists rarely make cake off their albums unless they own their publishing.. flashback to 112 on bad boy.. those talented motherfu*kers sold millions upon millions upon millions of records yet they needed a new contract to eat.

Record Labels make all the money..an advance is just that..you have to pay it back..what if your album flops..$250 K advance is still due.
 07-24-2005, 01:21 PM         #573
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
Because He Was Tight With Biggie, And They Both Threw Subliminls At Pac On "Brooklyns Finest" Off Of Jay-Z's Debut Album.
 07-24-2005, 01:22 PM         #574
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
cuz jay and big were friends
 11 years ago '05        #575
J.Stevens 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
this is an amazing thread!
 07-24-2005, 08:30 PM         #576
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some more stuff. some of you may know a lot of this already

- B.G. has been a heroin addict for years. during a Source interview they were saying he would fall asleep in the middle of talking and they could barely understand him.
- Yella Boy of UNLV made a song "Drag'em in the River" dissing Mystikal because he was on a rival Big Boy Records. Later, Yella Boy was k!lled.
- It was rumored that Yella Boy was k!lled by Tec-9 of UNLV
- UNLV and B.G. recently recorded "Drag'em 2" which disses Birdman and Slim
- Fiend and KLC were also on Big Boy records
- Mystikal's sister was k!lled by an ex-boyfriend and this is what the songs "murderer 2" and "murderer 3" are about
- The beat to "Drag'em In the River" is what made Juvenile join Cash Money. Juvenile said Mannie Fresh was the only reason he joined. Mannie later uses the same beat on "Set It Off"
- Mannie Fresh has produced over 5,000 songs
- B.G. & Mac did a song together called "n*ggas N Trouble" before Mac signed to No Limit
- When Soulja Slim got out of jail, Master P wanted him to go at Cash Money but he refused because him and B.G. go way back and he eventually left the label.
- "The Chronic" was rumored to be actually produced by Daz, Sam Sneed, and Big Hutch instead of Dre.
- Sam Sneed survived brain cancer.
- 2Pac had beef with Snoop & Dre before he died.
- 2Pac was working on the One Nation Compilation before he died which was supposed to unite East and West Coast artists. Some artists to be on it were Smif -n Wessun, Bukshot, Outlawz, Scarface, Spice 1, E-40, Redman, Dogg Pound, Method Man, Luniz, Richie Rich and some others.
- Kurupt was originally in "Still Ballin'" but his verse was replaced by an added Trick Daddy verse.
- Spice 1 is said to be someone never to fu*k with.
- E-40 invented a LOT of hip-hop slang. Snoop took the "fo shizzle my nizzle" from him as a matter of fact. Snoop gets no love in the Bay Area because of this.
- C-Bo violated probation because his album "Til My Casket Drops" contained violent lyrics and he was locked up for it.
- After "Bling Bling", Master P and Mr. Magic had a song called "Ice On My Wrist". In the song Master P says "Bling Bling" but they edited it out of the video.
- C-murder disses Juvenile and Mystikal on a hidden track off of his "Tru Dawgs" Compilation.
- No Limit created a group called "Tank Dawgs" with C-murder, Fiend, Mac, & Snoop Dogg. The album never happened but they may have recorded some tracks.
- Bone Thugs -n- Harmony bought a one-way ticket to L.A. to meet Eazy E
- Flesh -n- Bone stayed in Cleveland to play basketball and followed later. He didn't get the same contract however and signed to Def Jam.
- Flesh and Layzie are brothers.
- Bizzy Bone was a foster child adopted by Layzie's family
- Bizzy Bone and his little sister were kidnapped by their step-father when they were younger.
- Bizzy Bone is from Columbus, not Cleveland.
- Krayzie Bone was a Jehova's Witness.
- Layzie Bone supposedly fu*ked up one of the member of Do Or Die.
- Eazy E's wife also called Black Widow took over for Ruthless when he died. she supposedly doesn't pay Bone any money. Bizzy and Krayzie have dissed her on songs. Bizzy has dissed her a lot.
- Bizzy's "Heaven'z Movie" was edited a lot by Black Widow. This is why some songs are really short and one song even cuts off when a verse is beginning.
- Some say that Eazy E actually fu*ked over Bone in their deal. At the beginning of "Schizophrenic", Bizzy Bone can be heard in the backround saying that someone owe him a lot of money if you listen carefully.
 11 years ago '04        #577
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 51 51
 BudlongMexican said:
to that dumb n*gga tmontana... artists rarely make cake off their albums unless they own their publishing.. flashback to 112 on bad boy.. those talented motherfu*kers sold millions upon millions upon millions of records yet they needed a new contract to eat.

Record Labels make all the money..an advance is just that..you have to pay it back..what if your album flops..$250 K advance is still due.

and to you Budlong the mexican you pettyass damn fool....im tired of doing this sh*t on a classic thread so its the last time im speaking about yu wanna argue more pm me if yur life is that empty.... i was talking about d12 who sold 4 million records ....i really doubt and dont think 112 did that for some reason i always think eminem doesnt really need d12 loot so he prbly gave his boys a very generous contract and i bet puffy didnt do that for 112

some more info
- Method Man IS papa....he can deny all he wants but in that book he fits the description and i doubt kool G rap and ma barker wuld get lied to behind closed doors
- Buddens used to be addicted to all sorts of sh*t( may have been said be4)
- Rhymefest also did some ghostwriting on odbs sh*t "a son unique"
-Jayo Felony Was GOnna Make Peace With SNoop Dogg Thru there mutual friend tray dee but snoop and tray had a falling out so the sh*t never went down
- Jayo is also beefin with Daz, and xzhibit and the strong arm steady click and mitchy slick
- Kim fu*ked biggie when he was married to faith
- its sort of taboo that people in the industry know suge knocked of biggie and puffys to scared to do anything thats why alot of real street cats stopped fcuking with him once big was murdered
 11 years ago '04        #578
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
 AiRDoGG923 said:
not true. a rapper by the name of "otherwise" beat eminem. thats all.

nah Rhymefest did beat eminem in a battle i know that for a fact....go to dubccn.com and click interviews then go to rhymefest and read it .....get ya head right
 11 years ago '04        #579
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
Kanye Wests first official beat was for jermain depris album life in 2472 or whatevr
 11 years ago '04        #580
GR2004 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
-Jayo Felony Was GOnna Make Peace With SNoop Dogg Thru there mutual friend tray dee but snoop and tray had a falling out so the sh*t never went down
well they have peace now,thru the that West Coast Conference that Snoop did awhile ago.
- Kim fu*ked biggie when he was married to faith
he fu*ked Charli Baltimore too,50 Cent talks about it in of his songs.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy