most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #541
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,983 | Props total: 1576 1576
 thaawater said:
4 MILLION??

lol are you aware how much money it cost to release and album?

pressing fee's,beats,promotion,mastering fee's ,engineering fee's,album covers and photo shoots ...the 5 music videos they put out ??

and there are 6 people in the group all spliting a profit at 6 points a piece which eminem dosent even own majors too

I Think you are very wrong there son

he grew up with d 12 and he put them on

a majority of these rappers child hood friends and a.ssociates are long gone because fame could get the best of you.

for such a racist guy you would think he would of broke off all relationships to his BLACK FRIENDS ?? when he became famous

lets be serious

d-12 is no where near a sucess

stop writing your own stories and deal with the fact that the rap game in 2005 is opend doors for all angles all races and all countries.

theres a war in iraq/
and your only concern is do irap?/

saigon-

So explain to me why there is a record industry if you take losses off selling millions of albums??

What about all the sh*t they do to make money you failed to mention that.

I still think you are wrong son!!
 11 years ago '05        #542
sappy01 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
Did Pastor Troy really shoot nine people?
 11 years ago '04        #543
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 21 21
 sappy01 said:
Did Pastor Troy really shoot nine people?

:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #544
LBoogie2122 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,504 | Props total: 1574 1574
 BigJay.inc said:
you dont have to be big to be fu*kin people up....

Check [WEBSITE LINK] to see pics...there are none of him standing up but u can pretty much guess how tall he is....probably around Styles's height but the difference is that Trick can scrap or just got the best of Styles....

[pic - click to view]

thats the infamous trick trick?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW:wow: @ the lil n*gga, gotta be 5'2
 11 years ago '04        #545
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
 thaawater said:
number 1 you are fake so stop trying so hard to be a gangsta on the internet you are not real the net is not real and you need to stop it you look and sound retarted when you talk like that.

# 2 you said -----rappers are living good and dont even sell a million

which is not true at all rappers are living off advances there tours are a source to pay back there ADVANCE and finacially gain to an extent.

RAPPERS RECIEVE 7 royalty points on every major release

and a average main stream or underground rapper gets any where from 1,000 to 5,000 $ for a show

the average rapper was estimated to make 50,000k a year which is still eligible for finacial aid in america buddy

stop looking at the bigger picture and get your knowledge up
listen n*gga i didnt say i was gonna take a gun and shoot you so shut the fu*k up about me trying to act like soemthing yu bi*ch, what about endorsements and consider that every damn rapper has there own set up whether it be another label other artists ...selling drugs doing dirt ....mixtape game.... tours and you forget about world wide sales and venues .... and labels do pay for most of this sh*t n*gga if its such a dumb thing to do people wouldnt do it bottom line yu bi*ch n*gga its common sense
 07-20-2005, 07:41 PM         #546
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
listen n*gga i didnt say i was gonna take a gun and shoot you so shut the fu*k up about me trying to act like soemthing yu bi*ch, what about endorsements and consider that every damn rapper has there own set up whether it be another label other artists ...selling drugs doing dirt ....mixtape game.... tours and you forget about world wide sales and venues .... and labels do pay for most of this sh*t n*gga if its such a dumb thing to do people wouldnt do it bottom line yu bi*ch n*gga its common sense

= fake net thug
 11 years ago '04        #547
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
honestly n*gga keep talkin sh*t behind the screen cuz i aint said sh*t i do it and i promise you i would fu*kin go upside your head with my lousville if you keep trying to talk about me ...where you from n*gga
 07-20-2005, 08:05 PM         #548
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly n*gga keep talkin sh*t behind the screen -???????

Motherfu*ker You are the dumbest n*gga.... NOT ALOT OF RAPPERS SELL 4 MILLINS YOU fu*kING IDIOT
shut your dumb a.ss up and quit talking like you know your sh*t, Son dumb motherfu*ker i gotta say that sh*t one more time cuz u so damn dumb, Dumb motherfu*ker

LETS NOT FALL VICTIM TO OUR OWN COMMENTS BUDDY

cuz i aint said sh*t i do it and i promise you i would fu*kin go upside your head with my lousville if you keep trying to talk about me ...where you from n*gga.........

lol YOUR GONNA DO WHAT??

HUH???

WHAT????? YEAAA?? OKAAAY!

YOUR A fu*kING CLOWN

GO SWIM IN A POOL FULL OF AIDS YOU LAME

Last edited by thaawater; 07-20-2005 at 08:06 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #549
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
You trying to question me repetively like im dumb on a fu*king computer....i called you fu*king dumb i wuldnt think that was your definition of acting hard and gangster you fu*king bi*ch what makes that tough im calling you stupid which is what you fu*kgn are.....you calling me lame and then say swim in a pool of aids which is the dumbest sh*t i ever heard bi*ch....and im gonna stop calling you n*gga cuz you obviosuly white and sh*t and you never told me where your from ho cuz if we meet then ill stop talking behind the screen this is the last time im talking on this thread to you but keeping laughing at your own jokes f*g**t

Last edited by tmontana171; 07-20-2005 at 08:21 PM..
 07-20-2005, 10:59 PM         #550
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop acting hard on the fu*king internet you litrtle children
 07-21-2005, 12:58 AM         #551
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f.y.i-if rappers get robbed theres a 50% chance its for insurance puposes-pay lots 4 a chain-get the biatch insured at a crazy premium-get ya boiz bellied up-get em to snatch it-claim claim claim money
 07-21-2005, 02:08 AM         #552
DoneDealTX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis is definently some good sh*t
 07-21-2005, 02:29 AM         #553
DoneDealTX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.G. moves heavy coke through us/canada/south america

100% fact - till this day he does

I severly doubt it, Canadian security is tight. How does he do it, exactly?
this is no joke...B.G is into the drug game hard..News Flash!!he just started back on heroin after he served his prison time
 07-21-2005, 02:51 AM         #554
DoneDealTX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason i dont feel nas music, NAs witnessed his brother (ILL WILL)get gunned down and aint do sh*t. Nas also, never sold drugs, if u watch the Driven on VH1 jungle says he did, it was a front, nas used to get robbed, and picked on, the real reason he dropped outta high school. Nas also got robbed at one of his video shoots, and had to buy back his chain.
1. none of this has to do with his music...
2. he watched Will get robbed from his room..so what could he do?
3. Every young teen got robbed in queensbridge..ask some older cats
 07-21-2005, 04:20 AM         #555
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q-Tip (from A Tribe Called Quest), Posdonous (from De La Soul) & JuJu (from The Beatnuts) formed a group in 1992 called "The Fabulous Fleas". They recorded several tracks, but none of which have ever been released.

Around teh same time, Q-Tip was also part of a group called "The Nasal Poets" consisting of himself, Adrock (from The Beastie Boys) and B-real (from Cypress Hill). Again, no material has been released from thsi project either.
 07-21-2005, 06:19 AM         #556
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
You trying to question me repetively like im dumb on a fu*king computer....i called you fu*king dumb i wuldnt think that was your definition of acting hard and gangster you fu*king bi*ch what makes that tough im calling you stupid which is what you fu*kgn are.....you calling me lame and then say swim in a pool of aids which is the dumbest sh*t i ever heard bi*ch....and im gonna stop calling you n*gga cuz you obviosuly white and sh*t and you never told me where your from ho cuz if we meet then ill stop talking behind the screen this is the last time im talking on this thread to you but keeping laughing at your own jokes f*g**t

and im gonna stop calling you n*gga cuz you obviosuly white -

you been watching too much scarface mr montana go find a girlfriend or something

the net thuggin is not really working out for you.
 07-22-2005, 10:44 PM         #557
djvudoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werd....feelin this thread
 11 years ago '05        #558
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
 dvd07 said:
robbin old ladies is the most pussiest thing a man could do... and he crack head..damn

DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin.
lol thats pretty fu*ked up

Is anyone really suprised that Cam is pu**y?..Actions speak louder than words
J prince is a fu*kin gangsta...Scarface cant leave rap-a-lot becuase it realy is Rap a lot for LIFE.... thats why they call it rap a lot mafia..............
 11 years ago '04        #559
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
-Lil Scrappy Claims Gangsta Boo Had a Relationship With Don P from trillville and liked getting sh*t up the a.ss
- 50 Cent Gives Away Who Shot Pac In The ny studio in his song many men
- Game Played BBall With Baron Davis in HS
- Yukmouth Claims Game was a stripper
- Spider Loc Hates Bad Azz Becuz Loc Tried To Get on ANd Spit in front of him and bad gave him a whole speech about how spittin in front of a n*gga on the spot aint helpin nothin.... Later On Spider Saw Snoop on tv talking about how he discovered bad azz in front of some like burger place when he started freestylin for him outta no where
- Young Bucks A Coke Head
- Wu-tang Clan Ain't Nothin To fu*k With
 11 years ago '04        #560
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,461 | Props total: 114 114
bump more info plz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy